4M4Life.com

The Most Random RP on the Internet!

Offline ChickanBone

• Never fear... Chickan is here!
The Most Random RP on the Internet!
« on: May 31, 2015, 01:10:55 AM »
ChickanBone was in his shinobi gear standing on the cliffs of Everwatch. He stared off into the distance and observed the vast rivers of Bangeldash.
"It's been so long," he said as he placed his right hand upon the face of a tree.
"My friends have all disappeared throughout time, and now I am alone."

A bright ball of fire fell from the sky, as it fell ChickanBone watched in both awe and confusion.
"Hmmm..."
He broke off some skin of the dying tree and hopped off the cliff and slid down the side towards the bright light. (( [jive] ))
Once he reached the bottom he tumbled a bit, stood up, and then brushed himself off.

"I fear nothing..."
He re-positioned the badge on the right of his chest. An emblem on an arrow piercing a snake.
ChickanBone Grabbed tight on the front of his archery bow which wrapped around his shoulder and thigh.
He then began to run as fast as he could through the wilderness...

Offline TwitchLord

• I am Ganon!
  • Fear to enter DredzBop for the TwitchLord lives!!
Re: The Most Random RP on the Internet!
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2015, 11:06:20 PM »
TwitchLord was peeling patatoes by his campfire as he seen a large flaming ball fall from the sky.
he hears some one runnig towards his camp. he throws dirt o the fire and within a flash has packed all his belongings
whispering to himself"being a dark mage has its perks. lowering his cowl he sees the one heard running."hes headed towards the meteor,
ill follow and see if anything interesting happens he casts a spell to completely shoud his movement and sounds for a short while and heads off.

Offline Adelaide

• ♥ Ich bin dein Kaninchen! ♥ ⊂(˙ワ˙)⊃
    • PLURtanz
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2015, 11:22:02 AM »
AddyBunny twitches her ears as dirt loosens from the roof of her burrow, falling onto her head. She shakes her head clean, foot steps overhead vibrating down the tunnels.
"No respect!" she yawns, peaking out from her hole. Bright falling ball in the sky,  and she goes back to snoozing.
I am the creator of awesome points and therefore I have a never ending supply.
10 Luffle Points~!

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)* *********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*ZombieHugs*`·¸.´******
*******`·.¸(¨`· Forever·´¨)..·´********
**************`·.¸.·´********* ******
[refle]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_22_05_09_12_36_39.png[/refle]

[img]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_27_08_09_1_54_05.

Offline ChickanBone

• Never fear... Chickan is here!
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2016, 11:52:49 PM »
ChickanBone at mach 2 speeds ran through the wilderness. He heard the yawns of a nearby bunny and the speaking of a dark mage.
"This is bad news. I know the world is coming to an end and I must meet with my fellow friends and allies!

ChickanBone tumbled into the dirt laying face first infront of AddyBunny and TwitchLord in the distant Potato Farms.

"LOOK AT THAT FIRE!?" ChickanBone shouted and pointed to the sky.