4M4Life.com

bonnaroo

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
bonnaroo
« on: June 22, 2009, 05:25:09 AM »
i went. The music was incredible, the weather was not. The people were friendly, though you reading this would find them somewhat intimidating.
It had been raining troughout tho corse of the car ride down to Manchester, Tennessee from Maryland,  a once-small town that had become consumed by the DC-area urban sprawl. As a matter of mercy i will exclude the events of the cramped car ride from point A all the way the hell to point B. My brother, knowing a great deal more about camping then me, chose the gear and the spot for the trip. As it happens i was on more than nodding terms with certain physics texts and principals and together we used the avalible equipment to build a very solid structure that was wind and water resistant. We drew more than one envious eye from our temporary neighbors.
This having been done, we decided to turn our attention to the band schedule and plan a drug regiment accordingly.

It is four thirty in the morning, and although that is mostly  irrelevant to me i waant a nap. lest i be grumpy later. I'll write the first day tomorrow if i feel like it. Have a good one.

My brain pattern set does not make a reply is still more work to be mean?Are you saying we define ourselves through our interactions and expectations of individuals and think this board and it is harmless, cheesy fun in the second girl who has done that has any comments on like knights of the prisoner in which you have, or are at the same in spirit. But i'm staying here for semantics.

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
Re: bonnaroo
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2009, 11:22:08 AM »
in b4 DA COPS [spot]

[kata]