4M4Life.com

S K Y R A Z O R

Re: S K Y R A Z O R
« Reply #240 on: January 17, 2009, 04:50:32 PM »
I can't believe she just told that man my name! She can be as naive as she wants, but she doesn't have to drag me into it. Damn woman!... Alright, Ian, calm down. What's done is done. Can't change the past. No matter how much we want to... Get what you came here for. Information.

"Tell me." Ian said to Din, not bothering to confirm or deny Rena's proclamation of his identity. "I am looking for a man. I believe that he is a Tsunami agent. I do not know his name, but I could describe him for you. If I were to do that could, or would, you tell me how to get in contact with this man should you recognize him?"

Offline Red

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #241 on: January 17, 2009, 04:57:17 PM »
Rena studied Din more closely now. That's him... The one they were walking about in the meeting room. He destroyed Daffodon. Rena thought.

"Well..." Din started. He was a little unsure of where to begin with Fay's question. "Wrath is a super power much like Tsunami except we're more of an undercover super power. I'd say only about three percent of Skyrazor's population knows about us. We're an organization that does almost any job but mainly consists of military jobs which would be things like assassinations, war, and sometimes complete annihilation of a town. These jobs can be offered to us by other military groups or even politicians who just want someone killed. I'd say only half of the things we do are our own actions. What Wrath's true goal is very top secret and restricted to Generals and higher ups only. So even I don't know for sure." Din explained. "For a short example, I would say that Wrath is something like Tsunami's elder brother." Din replied to Fay.

Din now turned to Ian. "A man? I do remember some people. Let's hear it."

« Reply #242 on: January 17, 2009, 05:04:27 PM »
Ian proceeded to recount every detail of the man he had fought so many years ago. Unintentionally his voice continued to gain a sharper and colder edge the longer he spoke of the man, and the more detail he went into. He made sure to give only details of the mans appearance, and not to allow any information of how he knew the man to be conveyed through his reiterations.

"So," Ian said when he was finished with his description. "Do you know the man?"

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #243 on: January 17, 2009, 05:11:21 PM »
Din looked very serious now. That's really him... No doubt. Din thought.

"Yes, I knew him." Din replied. "I know almost everything about him. Everyone called him Duel Flame since he always enchanted both his swords with fire. He could control fire fairly well." Din stated. "What else do you want to know about him?"

Rena listened to the two talk very intently. This is getting a little too serious... Rena thought. And  Din... Is he really such a bad person? I'll need to confront him about Daffodon alone later.

« Reply #244 on: January 17, 2009, 05:21:31 PM »
"I want to know how to get in contact with him." Ian said flatly, emotionlessly. "It's been a very long time since we last saw each other. I'd like to meet with him, catch up on old times."

Finally. Finally, I'm gonna catch the bastard and dispense justice... And maybe just a little revenge...

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #245 on: January 17, 2009, 05:53:15 PM »
"Old times?" Din asked. He was very surprised by what Ian said was his reason for meeting him. "He isn't one to have old friends. Unless your the kind of person who has friends you want to kill." Din commented. "I know this because... I was the one who taught him how to fight. Despite my age, I train fully grown men how to kill. I'll tell you one thing, he was pretty good with a sword. But his flame was cold in my opinion." Din said, letting the information sink in a little to Ian.

"If you want to contact him, you're out of luck. You can't anymore."

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #246 on: January 17, 2009, 08:57:03 PM »
"I see. Elder Brother." A bunch of random ideas popped into his head, but he decided to leave them be. Looking like a busy body was not in his best interest at the moment.

Fay quietly listened to the conversation between Ian and Din, as he simply saved his thoughts about Wrath and Tsunami for later, when he would be alone. I guess a lot of people have scores to settle against Tsunami. I'm beginning to wonder if this elf and I are the only ones here who don't have a sort of vengeance calling us. She looks distraught. Perhaps it's what she heard in that room that Din came out of. I suppose I'll ask her in private.

"Can't anymore? Why is that? What happened to him?" inquired Fay. He hoped to give Din have a little more patience with Ian, and not make one person seem to be asking all the questions.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #247 on: January 17, 2009, 10:01:44 PM »
"Even you're curious, huh?" Din said, looking at Fay. "Alright, I'll tell you what happened to him... His real name was Kurogane. He came to Wrath after being exiled from Tsunami because of some offense he made towards the royal family. Around this time I just became Fourth Officer and I also just turned 15 years old. I was instructed to teach him how to discover his element affinity and then teach him how to use it in battle. As it turned out, his affinity was fire like my own so teaching him was very simple. A few weeks after I dismissed him from my training, he was sent to Autumn Nation with several other troops to assassinate numerous people. It turns out that Kurogane had a secret outside employer and offered him a larger sum of money to kill the rest of his unit after the assassinations and then instructed him to look for something in villages on the outskirts of the nation. I'm not sure of what he was actually looking for, but he ended up burning several villages to the ground while doing it. It was hours later that we were informed our unit was killed and I was assigned to investigate. Later that night I found him. I was the one who killed him." Din finally ended his story and looked to Ian.

"Does this mean you have been searching for someone doesn't exist anymore?" Din asked Ian. Din wondered what his story was now, seeing as he was connected to Kurogane in some way.

« Reply #248 on: January 17, 2009, 10:29:24 PM »
Kurogane... Ian thought as he listened to the story. Then as Din was finishing, he learned that the man he was seeking was no longer of this world. It felt like an ice-cold fist had just taken hold of his heart. His breathing stopped. His eyes widened and his pupils dilated. He could hear his heartbeat pounding in his ears. Killed him?... Dead?... He's already dead?... But I... I was supposed... to... to kill him... How?... How can I... have my justice... now?... My revenge?... Wait!... Outside employer... The man, Kurogane, was acting under orders. He wasn't the only one deserving of justice. I can still have my sweet revenge...

"Thank you. He was a man that this world is far better off without." Ian still felt his heart clench as he said it. He still felt that he should have been the one to kill him. "The outside employer. Do you know anything about them?"

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #249 on: January 17, 2009, 11:19:51 PM »
"I honestly still don't know anything about it to this day. I always wondered about it. It seems to me that you wanted to kill him. I'm sorry but it was my duty to finish him. He wouldn't have been able to do most of the things he did if I wasn't the one who trained him." Din sympathized with Ian. Din sighed. "This has been a long day and also one of old memories. We can end it like this for now." Din announced. "Tsunami won't mess with you as long as you stay here and claim you work for me. If any of the hostages they have captive right now are friends of yours, you can feel free to try. But from that point on, you are no longer under my protection and have nothing to do with me." Din added. He was looking straight at Fay while saying it as if he was hinting that it would be the time he should do that soon.

Din opened the door and only moments away from stepping out when Rena jumped up from the bed she was on. "Wait! I need to ask you something... In private." Ren said rather shyly while setting down her massive sword on the bed as if to reserve it for herself. Din stepped into the hallway and held the door for Rena who quickly stepped out as well. Din shut the door behind him so they could talk in what Din thought to be 'private.'

"So, what do you want?" Din asked as if he were in some kind of hurry.

"I heard when I was listening in on the meeting you guys were having... That you were the one who destroyed Daffodon. Is that true? If so, why did you do it?" Rena asked very quickly, her face full of concern and pity. She appeared as if she was about to start shedding tears right in front of him.

Din's expression also went rather sour and depressed. "I've done a lot of bad things. I don't expect to ever be forgiven for them. But if I ever want to return to my true home, I need to follow all my orders. You can't just visit the heavens everyday you want. I was promised that if I ever obtained the Sacred Hell Skyrune, I would be granted my wish to return to the heavens and live where my kind are suppose to live. You should understand what it feels like to be away from where you belong. You're the last blood elf, right?" Din honestly replied.

"Yes... That's true." Rena replied, her voice quivering. "But... It's just so terrible. You hate it don't you? I know you hate doing it just by looking into your eyes. Sorrow radiates from you. It makes me so sad..." Rena said and began crying out a couple of tears but she quickly wiped them away.

"One day... When I'm of a high enough rank, I will rebuild Daffodon. But that seems like that time is very far away from now. I have to continue to deal with my wrong doings until the very end. All I can do is help anyone I can along the way. That's also the reason why I didn't say anything about you, Ian, or Fay in there when I met you just outside the meeting room." Din whispered quietly. "Don't tell the other two about this, okay?" Din added in a more usual tone of voice now.

"Okay..." Rena promised. She sniffled and wiped away the remaining tears she had shed and then smiled at Din.

"Alright. Go sleep now." Din instructed in a way that made Rena feel like Din was like her father.

"Fine." Rena whined playfully. Her mood seemed to have changed relatively fast. "By the way, I may be the last blood elf, but I'm not pure blood either. I'm half Theo too." Rena said with a wink. She was obviously trying to flirt with him a little despite who he was.

"I see..." Was all Din could reply with. Din wasn't the type to understand a woman's heart very well nor their feelings.

Rena gave a quick pouty face to Din expressing her frustration that Din couldn't get the hint that she began taking a liking to him and then turned around to open the door. She was half inside with the door almost closed when he poked her head out one last time. "Where are you going to sleep?" Rena asked very suddenly it even took Din by surprise.

"Uhhh... I don't know yet. I might still be up for awhile." Din stammered while he provided himself with an excuse not to give away the fact he was going to be most likely sleeping in the hallway just outside the door. He knew there weren't enough rooms for everyone now that he gave away a room to stowaways. He already assumed Myra and Enyo were staying in a room together so he didn't even consider taking the one directly across the hall from Rena's.

"Alright then." Rena replied and then ducked back inside the room, closing the door. She then shuttled her way back to her bed that she 'reserved' and hugged her huge weapon as if it were a teddy bear. "I'm going to sleep so please keep it down, thanks." Rena announced to Fay and Ian before they could say a word to her.

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #250 on: January 18, 2009, 04:42:06 AM »
Fay quickly turned to Ian. "I wonder what they talked about," Whispered Fay. "It must have been alright, because Din left us here."

He assumed he would be talking to a wall, as Ian appeared severely distraught. Fay was concerned, but decided it would be best for Ian to work out his impulsive thoughts first, before trying to cheer him up.

Fay turned to face a blank wall, staring off into space. His thoughts raced about the things he had learned, although... he was much calmer than he was before. Now knowing that he was safe aboard the ship (For the most part), he could rest easy. He yawned quietly to himself, before standing up slowly. Untying his cloak from behind him, Fay noticed the two beds ; One occupied, while the other vacant. Being the selfless individual that he was, he decided to sit between the beds and propped his back up against the wall in a lazy, yet comfortable looking position, after gently laying his cloak on Rena. He layed his head back to stare off into the ceiling, again processing information. He was too interested in finding answers in his head to read.

After a long silence, Fay spoke. Quietly, he again spoke to Ian. "If you'd like, I have another apple here in my bag. And a few good books. Take your mind off your worries." Fay assumed he would receive silence as an answer his offer. "I know there's something the matter, or else you wouldn't look so helpless. Sometimes, we need to forget our past and learn from our mistakes; better ourselves rather than try to atone for the wrongs. Nostalgia is a curse. Avoiding that nostalgia is frustrating - I am well aware. It is difficult to simply turn your back on the past. However, rash decisions and actions could cost you much more than your life. You may also harm innocents, like your loved ones or friends, if you let your feelings get the best of you. If you need to take your anger out, channel it. Channel it into something you can use to make yourself grow. Not only will you succeed more often than not, but you will be in an entirely different and positive state of mind; one capable of doing anything to the best of it's ability. Eventually, you will find out that your will can be your strongest weapon, but also your worst enemy." He paused to look at the girl, to make sure she was still asleep. It was then he noticed that he put his cloak around her. Hm. Well, it's cold on this ship, and the sheets are thin. She's better off with it than I am. I'm used to the chilly weather. Even if she's got that huge sword, she's still a lady. They are quite delicate creatures. Suddenly he realized he was distracted. "But, erm, let's chat in the morning, yes? I'd hate to wake our dear new friend Rena from her slumber. You should probably get some rest yourself. You don't need to sleep but... I would try, anyways. It will do your mind and body some good. And please, take the bed. I don't need it," Fay said, as he closed his eyes and breathed deeply, relaxing his body.

« Reply #251 on: January 18, 2009, 10:51:34 AM »
Ian absorbed the information that Din gave to him in silence, immediately processing it. He did not react in the slightest when Din and Rena left, or when Rena returned. He simply stayed standing where he was. When Fay spoke to him he, again, stayed motionless and silent, though he heard and comprehended every word.

Let go of my past? Never. My past is all I have. That and my revenge. My love, I will dispense justice upon the man responsible for taking you form me. Then I will join you on the other side...

Ian moved to the wall beside the door to the room and flicked off the light so that the other two could sleep more peacefully. He propped himself there, beside the door, against the wall. He did not think he would sleep. Give up the past? His past were the best times of his life. He'd sooner die than give them up. His beautiful wife, she had not deserved to be taken from this world so young. He would see that the man responsible got exactly what he deserved.

Ians thought dissolved into happier memories of the times he had spent with his wife, back when they had been together and happy. A single tear slid down his cheek in the dark. A tear of happiness of the life he had had. A tear of sorrow of what he would never have again...

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #252 on: January 21, 2009, 04:13:07 PM »
Ed turned looking at them.  He felt his brain freeze as though someone held ice to it.  David, more appropriately called green, was near.  Too close for comfort, in fact.  Ed decided it was time to leave, now would be his battle.  Now would be his revenge.

"I am sorry, I must go now, there is something that needs tending to," Ed said lip quivering.  ?He turned and left the others regretting the misfortune that had fallen upon him.
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #253 on: January 23, 2009, 12:01:42 AM »
Reios looked down at the floor pondering about what he should say.

Why is she letting us choose our fate? Its not like we ever did anything for her...I broke her prisoners out of fail, and even held her at gunpoint in a bathroom for God's sake!

Maybe there's something that's keeping her from executing us...anyway, I should make use of what she's giving me.

Reios looked up and stared at Mizu,

"Well I think a proper sentence would be to let me go into the city with my items and possessions...and, uhh, maybe a little money?" he asked as me smirked at Mizu.
Awesome Points: 155
Shin's the perverted hero, he wouldnt stoop to that level.

omegadoomslayer (7:36:13 PM): You, Pryce and Whales are the Trio of Terrible

Cewt Addy Bunny (3:38:58 PM): You are a ­di­­ck.
frashprince55 (3:39:12 PM): Why thank you.

Offline Nestec

• "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
« Reply #254 on: January 25, 2009, 06:55:23 PM »
After watching Ed walk off, Arion simply shrugged and said, "Ah, well. That's one less to worry about then."

Eh, I hope Ed isn't heading into any kind of danger. I just met him, I know, but I wouldn't want anything horrible to happen to him. That Seeker guy might still be hiding somehwere around the ship. Nimbus thought, his eyes trailing from Ed then back to Reios.

After Reios spoke, Mizu raised her eyebrows. She glanced at Arion, then said, "It would unfortunate if we let him go with valuable information. Does he...know anything?"

"If you are questioning whether or not we will regret letting him go freely," Arion began. "then you need not worry. We do not need to keep the boy. Either of them, in fact." As he said this, he gestured toward Nemo with his hand.

Mizu turned to him, although not quite reassured by Arion's words. "Well? What about you? Do you want to go too?"

Nemo, who had been struggling to decide his own fate for a while now, looked up at Mizu when she spoke to him. He had to admit, he was hardly sure what he had wanted at all. Why would he leave? He didn't really have anywhere to go. He knew that he wanted to keep tabs on Wrath, but the Tsunami's company would most likely prevent him from doing an efficient job at it. Maybe he should join avoid the enemy altogether for the time being...

"If...If Reios would not mind, I would like to accompany him," Nemo declared, closing his eyes.

His decision, though quite random, was based purely off of his logical reasoning. If he was to wander off into the world, with no destination, he should at least have the aid of this young man who rescued him. That way, if the opportunity did arise for Nemo to strike upon Wrath forces, he would have Reios to support him.

I see then. I was actually expecting...well, hoping that he would stay here. I don't know why. Mizu thought, then she gave Nemo a nod. "Alright then. Arion, go get their belongings. We'll drop them off down in Blume. Neither of them seem to have wings, so we can't just release them way up here."

"We haven't quite taken off from the port yet, Lady Mizu," Arion pointed out quite coldly. "I will go get the 'belongings' at once."

Arion left, leaving Mizu, Nimbus, Reios, and Nemo in a gentle silence. Nimbus had been observing Mizu, as she spoke and handled the situation almost like a woman. He sighed, reassuring himself that he made the right decision by agreeing to work with Tsunami. He wanted to hold on to the Sacred Skyrune at all costs. If it required him to ally himself with the enemy, that was what he would do. Besides, he looked forward to getting to know the blue-haired beauty standing before him.

Arion returned quite quickly, handing to Nemo and Reios their weapons and whatever other items had been taken from them.

"Well then, so long to you young gentlemen. It was nice to have met you," Arion said politely, moving to open the main door. It revealed the cold, starry nightime sky, decorated with the nightlights of the Blume city port.

Mizu tossed a small sack of Caps to Nemo as he passed her. "Spend it wisely. There's not much in there. 'Nobody'", she said, calling him by the meaning of his name. She gave him a weak smile.

"Thank you, miss," Nemo said, finding himself unable to smile back. He stood by the door, waiting for Reios.

: :  N E S T E C  : :

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #255 on: January 27, 2009, 09:14:10 PM »
Reios grabbed his satchel and weapons from Arion's hands and followed Nemo out the door. Once on the ramp, he looked up at the starry night, and breathed in the cool air.

He gazed down at the dock and strolled down to it with Nemo at his side, before they left for the city, he turned back at the giant airship, wondering about the fates of Ed and Nimbus...
Awesome Points: 155
Shin's the perverted hero, he wouldnt stoop to that level.

omegadoomslayer (7:36:13 PM): You, Pryce and Whales are the Trio of Terrible

Cewt Addy Bunny (3:38:58 PM): You are a ­di­­ck.
frashprince55 (3:39:12 PM): Why thank you.

Offline Nestec

• "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
« Reply #256 on: January 31, 2009, 08:29:09 PM »
"Alright," Arion began. "Our next destination is the city of Sakura. We shall begin our search for the Sacred Skyrune there, tomorrow."

Mizu nodded, but she kept her eyes on Nimbus. Mizu could tell that he was a little uneasy. She prayed that in time, Nimbus would grow comfortable with the situation.

"Tomorrow morning, before we begin, we will pick up some of Blume's special guard. They are dispatched by the Queen to...'keep an eye' on us. Understand?"

"So this ship is going to get even more crowded?" Mizu asked.

"It will most likely be about five or six Blume soldiers that come aboard. So, yeah, it will get more crowded. I hope you don't mind being the only female on board with about ten other men." Arion said this with a sly smile, and he winked at Mizu. Then he turned to look at Nimbus.

"You two will be sharing a room," he declared, then headed for the door.

"W-Wait, what?!" Mizu shouted, running up to Arion. "There isn't any other room for him to sleep in?"

"Our other rooms are being used by the Wrath soldiers. You should have thought about that before you decided to welcome him," Arion said, then left the room without another word. He closed the door, then spoke loud enough so that they could hear him through the door. "Maybe you two can have some fun tonight or something!"

Mizu's face flushed a deep red color, then she stomped her foot on the floor in embarrassment. That dumbass! He waits right until I can't hit him, then he says that!"

Nimbus couldn't help but grin. Not only was his life being spared, but he was being allowed to sleep in the same room as this girl? Nimbus had almost forgotten about the Wrath soldiers (namely Din) staying aboard; that was just how excited he had gotten.

"Really, it's not that bad...I won't touch you, or anything," Nimbus said with a smile, then winked at Mizu. Then he mumbled, "At least, not tonight..."

"Listen, you little shit. You're sleeping on the floor, and you're staying there until the morning. Got it?" Mizu barked, to which Nimbus simply nodded.

Not speaking another word, the two left the room then Mizu led Nimbus to her own sleeping quarters. It was apparent to Nimbus that Mizu didn't exactly sleep aboard the ship very often; the room almost looked like a normal office, except with a bed and small closet. Nimbus began to wonder what Mizu's actual bedroom looked like, wherever she really lived...

"There are some blankets in the closet there," Mizu said, then hopped into the bed, burying herself beneath the blankets almost instantly.

Nimbus took out the blankets and made himself a semi-comfortable pilow out of his jacket. He placed his sword, bow, and quiver of arrows against the closet, then sat on the pile of blankets on the floor. He found it uncomfortable having to sleep in his sweaty clothes, so he stripped off everything then hid himself under the blankets. I don't mind if Mizu sees me naked; I might as well return the favor.

He closed his eyes, smiling, then tried to relax. Maybe living here won't be so bad after all. I'll miss my home, and Vesta...But maybe I'll actually be appreciated here...with Mizu...

Nimbus tried not to think about Din, and all the other troubles of his life at that moment, as he drifted off to sleep.
: :  N E S T E C  : :

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #257 on: January 31, 2009, 09:12:23 PM »
Enyo awoke with a bright light shining into her eyes from the nearby window. She blinked and groaned as she rubbed her still sleepy eyes. She sat up in her bed and looked around the room. Myra appeared to be awake out of bed. Enyo could also hear the shower going so she assumed it was Myra. Enyo got up out of bed and combed her hair with a brush as best she could and then again put her hair into ponytails. Enyo when stumbled to the door and opened it. She leaned her head out to look around the hallway. Right across from her, she saw Din still sleeping against the door.

Din! Why is he sleeping outside the room? Enyo asked herself. Enyo stepped into the hallway now and shut the door behind her. She sat down on her feet next to Din and studied him very closely while he slept with a grin on her face. Din is so cute when he sleeps! Enyo thought to herself as she tried to keep herself from giggling.

--

Rena rolled in her sleep and fell off her bed to the hard floor. She awoke and stared blankly at the ceiling. "Wa... What? Where is this?" Rena mumbled. She sat up quickly and looked around. "Oh yeah, this is aboard that Tsunami airship. How did I end up down here though?" Rena spoke to herself out loud but in a quiet tone of voice since Fay still seemed to be sleeping. Where's Ian? Rena thought to herself. Then she looked towards the door and there she saw him. "Ohhh..." She said, realizing Ian was looking right at her. "What are you doing up by the door, Ian? Didn't you sleep?" Rena asked Ian.

« Reply #258 on: February 01, 2009, 01:49:17 PM »
"Couldn't" Ian stated flatly. "Besides, we're on a Tsunami vessel. Somebody had to keep watch."

It had been a long night for Ian, alone with his thoughts, his memories. So many of them so happy that they made him sad. He couldn't wait to get off of the damn ship. It infuriated him that he had searched for so long only to have all of his leads point to the same dead end. He had no idea who he was looking for now, no idea what he looked like, no idea what his name was, no leads. All he had to go on was the fact that the man existed, and that he might still be alive.

He better be alive. He has to be alive, so that I can dispense justice upon him. He can die when I'm done. In fact, he probably will.

Ian didn't notice but a very grim smile was beginning to show on his face as his thought turned to the nastier details of his plans.

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #259 on: February 01, 2009, 03:45:07 PM »
Fay was half-asleep during the short conversation between Ian and Rena. Slowly waking up as his internal clock told him to rouse and get ready for his day, he quietly got up and looked at the two. He wondered whether Ian slept or not, but after looking at his face, he could see the dark circles beginning to appear. Fay walked past the bed which Rena slept in and picked up his cloak, laying it down neatly on the table. He took a chair and spun it around to look at the group.

"Good morning," Fay yawned.