4M4Life.com

My Progress Report

AnimeFreeze

My Progress Report
« on: October 09, 2008, 09:31:21 PM »
Every semi-quarter, we get our letter grades, and every quarter we get our number grades. Here are my grades so far.
Shin---This is what you have to beat when you are a Sophomore.

black death

Re: My Progress Report
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2008, 09:34:03 PM »
AHAHAHA YOU GOT A B. you fail.

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2008, 11:20:27 PM »
4M: A; Posting Satisfactory, Attendance Exceptional.

[kata]

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2008, 11:25:13 PM »
Wow lol.. im glad i went to school in a Low tech world... i wouldnt want my grades digitiesed..

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2008, 11:26:59 PM »
I'd assume you'd have to be raised in that sort of environment to survive.

[kata]

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2008, 12:21:42 AM »
lol i was rasied by wolves that gave me chocolate..

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2008, 11:02:15 AM »
i learned in 9th grade that grades/high school doesnt matter

some of the wealthiest people sucked in school

schools dont teach important things, just brainwashing you to be a consumer, and get used to being away from home all day, so you can work the rest of your life paying taxes! instead of teaching you to become rich and well off!

evil government school system! you can be smart not by grades but by your actions

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2008, 02:54:23 PM »
Yup.

I'm a prime example. I'm very smart. Brilliant, in fact. However my GPA is 1.2. ;)

I don't give a damn about school. It's pointless. I could learn an entire year's worth of stuff in a month if you gave me the text book.

That's assuming I feel like even learning it. Why would I if I never needed the information? School's useless. Kinjo's right. It honestly IS brainwashing. It teaches you to 'go with the flow' and 'do work' to be smart. Even the stupidest people can study to get a better grade than a smart kid who doesn't care.

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2008, 03:59:16 PM »
like anything you get out what you put into it, My Goverment Law teacher for 11 & 12th grade lived most of his life like you whales, and it led him to lead a class that he felt more meaningful than your average class.

i would advise to the time and resources our taxes and goverment give you that despite some of the truth you have stated doesent mean you should crap it all away, there are still you can do to meaningfuly improve your life from school you just have to have the Desire for it.

AnimeFreeze

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2008, 08:33:24 PM »
Or I can get good grades now and not have to worry about shit later.

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2008, 08:19:42 AM »
i missed 60 days a year, 10th, 11th and 12th grade

and still passed with mostly B's and went to college

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2008, 11:16:33 AM »
If I missed 60 days of school between ALL of 10th-12th, I would have failed all my classes. That just goes to show ya how much different my school system/area is. If I could do it, I would. Trust me.

The only classes I'm getting A's in right now are 4 classes. Because I like them. AP Psych, AP Chemistry, Technical Drawing and Film Study. Film Study is fun and easy, so... A. Tech Drawing is easy and the teacher melts face, so... A. AP Psychology and AP Chemistry are both College-level courses, but because I WANT to learn in these classes (I'm planning on being a Pharmacist, and Human Psychology interests me.) I'll try in them, so... A. ;)

I'm assuming because of these classes I'll have like a 2.8 if I keep up these grades and get a 4.0 in my Senior year.

It's actually funny. My Chemistry teacher last year is the same teacher I have this year for AP Chemistry, so she's got my back. She's young, too, so she's not... You know, old. She said she's give me a college recommendation if I needed one. However, I'm planning on doing a 2-year at a community college in Utica so I can get into any college I want. o_o; Since... If you get all A's in Community College, you can transfer over into another college. Which is what I'm planning on doing. Plus, that'll give my girlfriend the 2 years she needs to catch up to me in schooling so we can be freshmen together in college. ;)

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2008, 12:47:57 PM »
yeah atleast you know what your doing, i donno what kinjo's talkin about i would of failed classes if i was absent 60 days, maybe he meant over all 4 years? but the school system accross the board all over the US has changed since even me and kinjo were in Highschool, alot of the changes have to do with colombine and trying to combat Distactions from technology devices and keeping kids focused in the classroom..

the goverment has alot of issues and rules to abide by that alot of kids dont give a second thought too but its all for your safety and benifit but because people ignore it or want to fight the system it instead crates other problems that the school gets to deal with.

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2008, 02:38:01 PM »
Yeah. I won't feel old when my kids tell me how different school is when they're kids, since... Honestly, change happens every day. Especially with schools. I'm so glad I'll be out of it, soon. Christwagons.

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2008, 10:34:15 PM »
i convinced my teachers, and they were cool with it, i did the work when i wanted to

maybe 60 is exaggereaged, but i do remember seeing on a note from the school for over 40 days at the end of 10th (repeatedly missed school the following years)

teachers loved me, i spoke to them as equal adults instead of teachers, and it worked

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2008, 12:01:12 AM »
lol yeah..

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2008, 01:36:13 PM »
Every semi-quarter, we get our letter grades, and every quarter we get our number grades. Here are my grades so far.
Shin---This is what you have to beat when you are a Sophomore.

HONORcigarette XD
Awesome Points: 155
Shin's the perverted hero, he wouldnt stoop to that level.

omegadoomslayer (7:36:13 PM): You, Pryce and Whales are the Trio of Terrible

Cewt Addy Bunny (3:38:58 PM): You are a ­di­­ck.
frashprince55 (3:39:12 PM): Why thank you.

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2008, 09:56:24 PM »
Those kids were known as THK's, the Try Hard Kids.

School is meant to be general and cover a lot f useless stuff to give you knowledge about the world and give an oportunity to spark interest in a subject/field so you can later persue it,

[kata]

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2008, 10:21:17 PM »
yeah, there would be flaws no matter how the school system would be, regardless it is there for your benifit, and you will get meaningfull things out of it if you put meaningfull things into it.

AnimeFreeze

« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2008, 10:27:25 PM »
These are coming from:

FW: College dropout/Professional Exterminator
Tkoold: Relies on parents/P0rn addict/horrible Credit/massive debt
Kinjo: Hated school/now hates his job
Whales: Hasn't  [cen] ed up his life YET.

I think I'll stay in school.