4M4Life.com

How do i use my facebook account to Meet women and Possibly the UNTHINKABLE!?

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
ive had a facebook account for like 2-3 years.. im back to loggin into it and postin to my friends and stuff..  [sailor2]

but how do i meet local girls and like have crazy chats go on dates and get laid ect? [ronery]

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
You browse around your area for girls your age, then send them nice messages. Like...

"Hey how are you? My name is ____. I'm <Age> years old, and I live ______. You sound like a really great person, and I'd be honored to take you out to dinner sometime! What do you think? ;)"

Something like that. Short sweet and to the point.

Now if you KNOW for a fact, the girl is a whore, say something like... "Let's do dinner, and then do you." ROFL.

But seriously. Try the first one.

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
i think i need a digital camera like a cheap 60 $ one to take photos and have 100's of photos on there like everyone else do you think that would help too?

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
LOL I use my parents' camera for myspace :P

But you dont always need pictures, my guy friends rarely take pictures, its usually only if you want to.
Awesome Points: 155
Shin's the perverted hero, he wouldnt stoop to that level.

omegadoomslayer (7:36:13 PM): You, Pryce and Whales are the Trio of Terrible

Cewt Addy Bunny (3:38:58 PM): You are a ­di­­ck.
frashprince55 (3:39:12 PM): Why thank you.

1.If you are going to take photos, leave Sailor Moon out of them. 
2. Beware of "angles". I.E. the girls who only have photos taken from 140 degrees. Chances are, they are hiding something.
3. The internet isn't the best place to meet the ladies. Try going to the library or grocery store. You can comment girls on their nice choice melons. (actually, 2nd thought, stick with the net...)
4. Remember to take it slow and play the numbers game. For every 10 that turn you down, at least 1 will agree.

Don't wanna live, don't wanna be the E-M-P-I-R-E

black death

god damn myspace/facebook/nexopia. all they do is get people to sit on there computers and talk with there friends instead of GOING to see there friends. I don't like them.

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
Hi BD, lets have a nice little chat while on the 4M for four hours!

[kata]

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
YAY! Let's! ;D

Then we can all get smashed and go bang some hookers!  Yay!

But honestly, just get like 3 GOOD pictures of you, and use those. That's what I do. Except... I hardly have any good ones, so I just don't take many. Make sure you have at least 2 or 3, though.

If you had asked, I would have sent you my old camera. It was like 800$ back in the day, but... I gave it to my girlfriend because her brother dropped and broke hers. You're too slow!! ;(

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
My advice is to not try and then bam you'll find someone. But I am always outside :/

[kata]

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
Yeah, actually, when I found this girl, I was kind of getting over trying to find a girl that I really liked, so... I just kind of gave up. But then I found her and yeah. You know where I stand. ;(

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
nope tell us more heart acheing details in Magazine form.

[kata]

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
i think i want a camera if nothin else to take photos of all the girls i still get to hang out with in my life. and then when im 90 remember just how good my life really is and or was lol.