4M4Life.com

Awakening of Time

Offline Red

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
Re: Awakening of Time
« Reply #180 on: March 23, 2010, 10:31:53 PM »
Shin finished his shower. He took awhile in the bathroom fixing himself up since he likes to look nice and clean. He put back on his clothes from the previous day since he had nothing else and then left the hotel room. He looked both ways, trying to remember which way he came before but quickly remembered and felt stupid for not knowing right away and then went off searching for the cafe.

Offline Soloxius

• H̻͡E̒ͤͦͨ C͐ͩ͗̚O̿Mͪ͊ͫ͊͌̓ͮĚS͌͗
« Reply #181 on: March 24, 2010, 05:39:57 AM »
Saul finally reached the cafe area, conveniently located near the lobby. He walked up to the front desk, munching on a biscuit. "Heya, good mornin'," he said casually to the receptionist, who regarded him with a cheerful smile. "Good morning, sir! How was your night?" "Oh, uneventful," Saul said, scratching his head absently. "A few bad dreams, one of which had those awful Devils in them..."

The receptionist's smile faltered. "D-Devils, you say? Oh, you mean that silly old myth? Hee hee~ Well, must've just been a bad piece of cheese or meat that you ate! Chosen Ones and Devils don't really exist..." Saul's smile fell. "Really? You don't believe in the legend?" The receptionist laughed nervously. "Hah, hah... Um... no?" she said, trying not to stare at the large red crescent over the young man's eye. "Um... c..can I help you with something, sir?"

Saul stood up, smiling cheerfully. "Hah, just messin' with ya, miss. But back to business~ Yes, I believe I left something with your inn staff last night, for safekeeping. A large scythe, about yea high," he gestured with his hand, to a height a little over his head, "blackened blade, all the works?"

The receptionist gulped nervously and nodded. "Um... yes... I have it right here for you, mister um... Saul?" She was starting to sweat a little. (Jeez, this kid's giving me the heebie-jeebies!) she thought. He smiled casually. "Ah, yeah, that's it." He took it from her carefully, wrapping the blade in leather carefully. "So miss..." he looked at her nametag, it said Rose, "Miss Rose... let's assume this legend is real. You know how people know who's a Devil or a Chosen One or not?" He stood up, having strapped the scythe up carefully with a backpack-harness. Grabbing a piece of notepaper and a pen, he quickly drew the symbol which peeked out from under his sleeve. "This, madam, is what you should be wary of," he said, holding it up with his right hand. Rose's eyes bugged out, and her hand went immediately to the phone nearby. Saul grabbed her hand, keeping it in a vice grip. "Uh uh uhhhh~" he admonished, putting her hand back onto the desk. "Next time someone asks you something, please, Rose, for your own safety... Don't tell a Devil you don't believe in them~" He held down both her hands carefully, using the other to draw a symbol on the back of her hand, the same one upon the sheet of paper. "Just a precaution, miss~ If I start encountering trouble on my way out, all I have to do is snap," he held up his fingers, "and your arms will blow off your body, probably killing you instantly and messily. You don't want that to happen, do you?" He smiled sweetly at her. She shook her head, frightened and trembling. "Good. I assume we have an agreement, then? You don't tell, I won't kill you. Got it?" She nodded, sweating up a storm. "Heh, cool then." He let go of her hand, which now sported a small bruise, as well as a red outline on the back of it. "I'm glad we had this talk. If you prove to be trustworthy enough, I'll gladly spare your life when we Devils conquer the world. No more dead-end job, no more harrassing suitors... just peace and harmony under our rule. Does that sound lovely?" Rose gulped. (Th-this murderer is letting me go? He's not going to kill me? ....no more horrible hours spent behind this desk...? ...no more abusive boyfriends...?) Tears were already streaming down her cheeks... which she wiped off, smiling back. "Y... yes..." she said finally. "Th-that does sound... like a world I could live in..." Saul smirked. "Just remember what I said, Ms. Rose. Stay true to the Devils, and they'll stay true to you~ Ta-ta for now..."

He walked back into the cafe, joining Kyla and Tama at their table. "Mornin', ladies."
15 Awesome Points and counting...

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)* *********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*   Everyone  *`·¸.´******
*******`·.¸(¨`· Forever·´¨)..·´********
**************`·.¸.·´********* ******

Offline Adelaide

• ♥ Ich bin dein Kaninchen! ♥ ⊂(˙ワ˙)⊃
    • PLURtanz
« Reply #182 on: March 24, 2010, 01:32:31 PM »
The large opening that was the doorway into the cafe held good view of the commotion out side, "Back to bein' a hot shot this early in the mornin'?" she asked casually. "Aren't we sposed to keep on the DL or something?"

Tamasa glanced at him nervously, yet silently, quickly looking away. "Where's Shin?" she asked still not looking at him.
I am the creator of awesome points and therefore I have a never ending supply.
10 Luffle Points~!

*****`·.¸.·´*ZombieHugs*`·¸.´******
[refle]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_22_05_09_12_36_39.png[/refle]

[img]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_27_08_09_1_54_05.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #183 on: March 24, 2010, 04:36:34 PM »
Just as Tamasa asked about him, Shin entered the room following Saul. He had it hands in his pockets of his jeans and his dress shirt buttoned almost to the top but left the last two unbuttoned as usual. "You missed me, Tamasa?" Shin asked her with a smile since he heard her on the way in.

Offline Soloxius

« Reply #184 on: March 24, 2010, 05:08:58 PM »
Saul smirked at Kyla. "Heh, saw that, did you? It just kinda ticks me off when people say they don't believe in us, especially to my face; though, really, I could just be an angsty kid with a tattoo on my hand and I could've gone to jail just now for having it! The world is trying to subdue this awakening by burying its head under the sand... and I'm here to dig up that sand one grain at a time~" He smiled as he ate some bacon and pancakes. "That, and gain followers, willing or not. You never know when someone who fears for their life could become of use to us~"

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #185 on: March 24, 2010, 08:06:51 PM »
Tamasa glanced up quickly, then blushed, "Uhmm... Good morning." she told him, nervously. Before all this devil stuff had started she'd been so confident around him.. Where had all that gone, she wondered.

"Oh so your more devious than I took you for.. Quite the plotter, eh?" Kyla joked, "Whatever floats your boat." she commented, splashing a sprinkle of water from a glass up at him, smirking.
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #186 on: March 24, 2010, 10:13:27 PM »
Shin walked up to Tamasa, looking her in the eyes and smiling. "How are you doing?" Shin asked.

(( Ow ))

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #187 on: March 24, 2010, 11:38:47 PM »
"I'm fine thank you." Tamasa replied, "You?" she took a deep breath watching the people around her. Shin seemed like a nice enough person, as did Kyla, although her outlook seemed uncaring as to what happened, however Saul still made her uncomfortable.
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #188 on: March 25, 2010, 07:31:38 AM »
"Ehh... I'm doing fine." Shin replied and sighed soon after. "I just feel a little uneasy this morning is all. Maybe I'll take a walk after I eat so I can think." Shin said as he took a look at whatever food was still left.

Offline Soloxius

« Reply #189 on: March 26, 2010, 04:26:08 AM »
(("...however Saul still made her feel uncomfortable" :O why, i wonder~? ;D))

Saul smiled as water splashed onto his cheek. He let it run down his face to his chin, where it dripped off. "A plotter indeed. It's how I've had to live up until now, it's how I'll continue living from now on. Gotta cover every angle. Besides, I'll never know if those guards from Forsythe decide to pay me back for blowing up their inn, heh."

Offline Daggron13

• If your lost, look to the wind for guidance.
« Reply #190 on: March 26, 2010, 09:43:31 AM »
("Hey Daggron they are moving... I think that they are up." kelly said standing up off of the bench.)
"Alright just tell me which way to go." Daggron said standing up.
("Well it appears that they are over there." She points in the direction of the hotel the devils are staying at.)
"Well we should go meet them then." He said walking towards the hotel. The wind around the city started to grow stronger. As Daggron stood infront of the hotel and walked in, the strong wind began to die down.
("They are very close." Kelly said as she looked around)
"Well we need to start moving... We don't have time to waste. They should find us soon enough if we just wait here." Daggron said walking towards the reception desk.
("Be careful, these people are terrified of us devils." she said standing in front of him. "She is likely to alert every one of our presence and we would be in a tight situation." She waved her finger back and forth "And we don't want that do we.")
"Don't worry I'd kill her before she could inform anyone." He said in his head. "Hello miss... rose I'm here to find some friends of mine. By chance have you seen some people acting rather weird, having a weapon of some sort, or even doing something strange?" He asked her with a calm, charming tone.
Let the wind be your guide.
The light deceives,
The darkness corrupts,
Heaven and Hell have betrayed us,
They harm all who live,
But I fight back.

Offline Soloxius

« Reply #191 on: March 28, 2010, 02:46:49 AM »
Rose eyed the man nervously, still extremely rattled from her encounter with Saul. "Umm... would that happen to be him over in the cafe?" she asked, pointing at the man who just promised her the world if she wouldn't rat him out to the cops. "You... wouldn't happen to be a guard.... would you?"

Offline wurm breeder

• I wanna be com amata when I grow up.
« Reply #192 on: March 29, 2010, 09:27:00 PM »
   William woke up with the distinct feeling that everything in his life was wrong. When he opened his eyes this was confirmed by his surroundings. He was in a hospital room, hooked up to medical ventilator. He could hear the muffled words of what he assumed were doctors trying to figure out what terrible disease he was dying from. But he heard something else, something far off and yet very close at the same time. A voice, calling to him. He strained to listen but the more he did so the less he could hear. He tried to relax, and had it not been for the cocktail of drugs in his system, he wouldn’t’ve been able to. As he reclosed his eyes and his tension subsided the voice became understandable, though just barely. It told him to leave the hospital. This seemed like a very bad idea to William and he began to think the drugs were making him a bit crazy. He called for a nurse. A nurse came into the room, grinning like a maniac and brandishing a four foot long syringe. William looked at the syringe, it was filled with dancing mushrooms. He looked back to the nurse, her head now that of a dog’s. She lifted the syringe above her head and swung it down into his chest. She stood still for a few moments, staring at William and breathing hard. She exploded into a thousand flower petals that floated gently to the floor. The ceiling was gone, where it was were now clouds, rolling across the sky and laughing, at what, William did not know, perhaps at him. But no, they weren’t laughing at him but with him, for at that moment he noticed he was laughing too. He looked around him and saw that the rest of the room had disappeared like the ceiling. He was flying over Naichi on a rocking chair. As the chair took him over Tatsu, he tried to see his house but where it should’ve been there was a grey swamp. The rocking chair splintered and broke beneath him, falling into the swamp below. He was flying by himself now and a path was laid out before him, a path to Strahlend, a path to the end.

William woke up with the distinct feeling that something in his life was finally right. He opened his eyes and saw a nurse with a human head. She called in a doctor who explained to him that he had inhaled fungal spores when he was sleeping and had some sort of allergic reaction. William got out of the bed and put on his pants, for he had been put into a hospital gown. He left his shirt because it had been ripped. He started his journey to the Alter of Earth. Though he didn’t understand exactly why he was doing this, he believed with every fiber of his being that it’s what he must do. He had nothing left to lose because he started off with nothing, nothing worth holding onto anyway.

60 Awesome points. huzzah!

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #193 on: April 04, 2010, 12:57:20 PM »
(( Addy-chan, it's YOUR RP. >_> I was gone this whole week and you didn't post. D: ))

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #194 on: April 04, 2010, 05:17:41 PM »
((Red.. There isnt a good opportunity to post.. fine you all want me to post? I will.))

All my people are doing the same things they did in the previous post.

((are you guyz happy now??? I have to wait for daggron to post before i can post any real content))
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Daggron13

« Reply #195 on: April 07, 2010, 07:38:38 AM »
((sorry guys my computer crashed during spring break! =.= i'm sorry i'll try to post more later sorry ^^; ))

“Thank you Rose, and no I am no guard.” He said walking towards the café.
(“Finally we found them.” Kelly said with glee.)
Daggron walked up to the Saul, and tapped his shoulder.
“Hey what are you doing? Are you one of them?” Daggron said looking at the scythe he had on his back.
(“Careful he might try and attack. You kind of sounded like a chosen one. So be on guard.” Kelly said to him.)
Daggron handled one of his swords ready to unsheathe it if needed.
The light deceives,
The darkness corrupts,
They harm all who live,
But I fight back.

Offline Soloxius

« Reply #196 on: April 11, 2010, 06:14:39 AM »
Saul stood up and turned, pushing his chair under the table. "And what," he said, scowling, "do you mean by 'one of them,' good sir?" He felt an odd twinge about the guy, and felt he should have his symbol visible, so he stretched his arm a little out from under his sleeve, allowing it to be seen. "And who're you, anyway? What do you want?"

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #197 on: April 11, 2010, 02:47:57 PM »
Shin had been filling up a plate a food while a new face he hadn't seen approached Saul. He didn't make any movements since he didn't know what was going on yet, but he watched closely what Saul will do. Things just keep getting weirder.

Offline Daggron13

« Reply #198 on: April 13, 2010, 09:50:06 AM »
("Daggron that is a devil symbol! He is one of us!" Kelly said with glee)
"Get the rest of the devils we are moving..." Daggron says taking off his gauntlet to show his devil symbol.
"We need to move now. So get the other three and lets move." Daggron says putting his gauntlet back on and walking to the front door waiting for them to join him.
("Whoa... what was that for? He is our ally, what has he done to get you pissed?" Kelly said leaning on Daggron)
"They are wasting time..." Daggron said sternly
The light deceives,
The darkness corrupts,
They harm all who live,
But I fight back.

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #199 on: April 13, 2010, 07:03:21 PM »
Kyla's eyes narrowed in agitation, standing up, one hand on her hip, "Excuse me, but who are you again? I don't take orders, so don't start making them or you'll find yourself in one hell of a bad situation, got it buddy?" She glowered at him, "Who do you think you are coming in here, hand on your weapon ready to strike, while we are enjoying a calm quiet breakfast. Besides, we are in a room full of witnesses, don't you have intelligence enough to not go waving around that mark of yours so that the whole world knows your identity? Now they all have to die..." She took a breath, her mood able to altar quickly, like how an ocean becomes violent during a storm.

Tamasa stiffened, staring up at Kyla, attempting to protest, but falling stilled to silence. Had this change gone straight to their heads? Had it driven them insane?
10 Luffle Points~!