4M4Life.com

The Garbage (OOC+)

Offline Red

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
Re: S K Y R A Z O R
« Reply #120 on: March 28, 2009, 12:26:59 AM »
(( I missed you, my long-haired brother. ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #121 on: March 29, 2009, 10:55:11 PM »
(( Sonic's first post, oh my goodnessss. Nestec, get to post!!! Or I'll attack you in the hallway with words of irritation. ))

Offline Nestec

• "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
Re: Elemental Evolution.
« Reply #122 on: March 29, 2009, 11:29:51 PM »

(( Lyke wheer iz @ngel...??? ))
: :  N E S T E C  : :

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #123 on: March 29, 2009, 11:40:18 PM »
(( At the... Store... ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #124 on: March 30, 2009, 12:45:23 AM »
(( Oooo, You posted. I will post... Later. Lol. I have a lot of homework to do since I was at that ACT Seminar all day today. ))

Offline Nestec

« Reply #125 on: March 30, 2009, 01:08:05 AM »

(( You takin the test next weekend? ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #126 on: March 30, 2009, 07:27:51 PM »
(( Actually, no, I plan on taking the June 13th one instead. It's a better idea to spread out the ACT study throughout a longer period of time. I ended up getting a score between 21-22 which I was pretty mad about. I'm going for a 26. ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
Re: Ryuketsu.
« Reply #127 on: March 30, 2009, 07:37:34 PM »
(( Really? Alright. I will work on starting the next morning and then setup NPC Senshi to attack random people at random times for the tournament. =P ))

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #128 on: March 31, 2009, 04:53:43 PM »
((sweet))
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #129 on: March 31, 2009, 05:27:46 PM »
(( I'm assuming Ed is following Mizu and Nimbus to train along with Din, Enyo, and Rena observing? I was going to post again... But it looks like a reply from Mizu would be needed. =\ ))

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #130 on: March 31, 2009, 05:28:37 PM »
Walk the way...  Angel's eyes's opened at the sound of the voice.  Sadly, there was no one there.  He had been having this voice speak to him for some time.  It was a females voice, strong, but heart-felt.

Once again he was meditating on his favorite tree stump just outside the city of Lyrota.  A onlooker was not far off from his position.  He nicked a wheat grain from the nearby plains ripped the seeds from it.  The onlooker was now heading directly towards him, more quickly than before.  Angel took the seeds in his right hand and held it behind his back as the man approached him.

"Good morning sir!" the young man said.  He was carrying a small manilla envelope, there was a large insignia on it.

"Good morning, may I help you?" Angel asked briskly.

The man nodded as if to say yes, "May I inquire as to your name?"

"I am known by people of the city only as Angel," he said wearily looking at his carrier.  The man seemed to shiver and excite at the same time.  Angel... did not.

"This package, mind you letter, is for you," the young man said handing the envelope to Angel.  Angel took the letter carefully examining it in his hands.  He became more weary now, for he had never recieved something before he asked.

"Is that all?" Angel asked.  The young man cowered away without speaking.  Angel was unsure of what this was or could be and he wasn't sure he wanted to find out.  What if it is about my brother, he asked himself.  It was not.

He opened the letter, now excited to see what it contained.  It read:

Guardian Temple

Angel is hearby noted to show before the Guardian Temple's High Council, in matters of great importance to the nation of Yakoto.  There should be no delay, come as soon as said letter is recieved.  Pack lightly as your trip will be long, but do bring essentials.

Angel had no need of essentials, for he had them already, a weapon, a small carving knife, a camp-roll, and his various protections.  He pushed himself up from the stump and looked around, decerning the location he was head from the sky above.

He burst out running in the desired direction.  He would run until nightfall, which was just a couple hours away.  Then he would see about finding a horse...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angel came to a small divy in the road and jumped with anticipation.  He braced himself as his feet collided with the ground.  The momentum had carried him a few feet further than his desired target area.  He began his burst running again, quickly dodging past trees and shrubs.

He knew where he was, the question was whether or not the farm that he was looking for still existed.  If it did, he would have his horse, and then he would have an easier time getting to the great and mighty Guardian Temple.
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #131 on: April 01, 2009, 03:57:52 PM »
((yeah, he's following them))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #132 on: April 03, 2009, 05:10:57 PM »
(( Then I guess it's on Nestec again. Sonic is waiting for us to finish this stuff up and get to searching the city before she can interact with us. =_=  Hurry up Nestec! I didn't expect the people to need to eat... =_= ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #133 on: April 03, 2009, 05:38:40 PM »
Adam's eyes slowly opened to see there was now a fair amount of light outside. His eyes closed again and he sighed deeply. Ryuketsu was to begin at noon. Adam felt exhausted from the previous day. He had crawled into bed feeling very sore and restless the other night, but now it was time to get used to that lifestyle. Adam stood up and got ready to make himself presentable to the public. It felt strange to him to have to do such a thing as keep up his appearance on account of the tournament, but something about it bothered him if he didn't. Adam was on his way out of the house, brisking through the hallway and grabbing his scythe when his father appeared from nowhere it seemed and caught his arm.

"You're leaving this early?" Adam's father asked in a very serious tone.

Adam turned to look at his father who wore an intense worried expression. "You know this is how I do things." Adam replied, looking his father in the eyes. Adam was referring to not saying goodbye to his family before he left since that's what he knew his father meant by his question.

Adam's father sighed and let go of Adam's arm. "I know... That's why I'm so worried. You always go off by yourself and never think about your own safety. You can always come back to the house if you need to." Adam's father insisted.

"I know, but I don't plan to. A true Senshi wouldn't show such weakness as to return hope just to get a night of safe sleep. That's not how Ryuketsu works and you know it. Plus if a RA Officer finds out he may punish me or give me limitations." Adam replied.

"I expect great things from you, Adam. You're one of the very few scythe Senshi, don't tarnish their name." Adam's father asserted, turning away. It was now time for him to let go and trust in the training he gave Adam and in Adam's will.

"Thank you. I promise I won't die." Adam replied with tremendous gratitude for all his father had done for him and bowed deeply to him even though his back was turned. It was best to not say goodbyes, for they often foreshadow death and bad omen. Adam placed his scythe in his scythe sheath and threw it over his back, heading out into his large courtyard and down his long stone pathway leading to the exit of his father's protected compound.

Adam reached the large doors and two of his family's guards studied Adam carefully. After a silent moment, they both nodded at Adam and ordered for the large door to be opened. Just before Adam left through gigantic opening before him, Adam turned to the nearest guard of his family who had most likely protected his family and himself his entire life. "I won't you down." Adam said very clearly to the middle aged man.

"I trust your words, for you are the heir to the bloodline." The guard replied with a large smile.

And with those moments of parting, Adam set out through the wide open doors and went on his way, though he did know quite know where to yet and the early morning was soon coming to an end... Noon appeared to be in only two hours.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #134 on: April 03, 2009, 09:44:57 PM »
(( Time is around 1 AM at the beginning of this post. ))

It was very early morning and the darkness still covered most everything except the illuminating star-lit sky. Lynx was currently traveling at an average pace with long steps as he made his way down the Southern most road toward the Guardian Temple. Lynx had been venturing without rest for a full day now and the city of Lyrota was now in sight in the distance with a decent amount of lighting, enough to stand out in the night.

Ahh, it's been years since I've been there. Lynx thought to himself, looking back on the time he was a traveling warrior.

"Man, I'm exhausted..." Lynx whined to himself as he began to drag his feet a little. "It would probably be best if I stayed the night in the city. It's much safer than just tenting out here." Lynx said, apparently thinking out loud.

Lynx approached the city of Lyrota, passing by the lit lamp post which welcomed weary travelers. Lynx studied the lamppost with the dark letters spelling out 'weclome to Lyrota' and he stared with a blank expression. "Good enough..." Lynx announced sleepily and plopped himself down next to the lamppost and leaned against it, closing his eyes. Tomorrow is the last day I have to get to the Guardian Temple... What would happen if I didn't make it in time?... Lynx wondered and drifted off to sleep while in his irregular napping area.

(( Yes, tomorrow is the last day to arrive at the Guardian Temple. It took one day for the letter to arrive to Lynx and then it took another day for him to arrive at Lyrota since Tsumi's post was the post indicating a new day. Everyone is doing great with the time of day. Don't worry too much about your character's days left to arrive since most everyone got the letters are different times and since roleplaying is posted in past tense, it's easy to assume the time mentioned in posts are during a correct time since you can't always know what's happening somewhere else when you are somewhere else. Does that make sense? Anyway, someone can make a post indicating morning again and most everyone should be arriving. I think Hotaru and Aiko or Oro and Leon should be arriving next. After that, I think I will get Shiv and Ren in there and then I assume Angel will follow up. And then Lynx just making it in time. =P ))

Offline Nestec

« Reply #135 on: April 05, 2009, 02:25:04 PM »

(( How come Angel's character gets a specialized letter...? XD ))

It became obvious to Hotaru that Aiko just wasn't cut out for traveling. After several hours of walking, Hotaru was quickly forced to carry her on his back, as well as the luggage they both possessed. Sweat trickled down Hotaru's face at a rapid pace.

At this part of the land, the sun was ruthless, firing its blazing rays at any skin brave enough to render itself exposed. This didn't bother Hotaru and Aiko in the slightest, however; Hotaru had removed his jacket for the Etsukoes to carry as shade.

"Aiko, you're one lucky girl," Hotaru whispered.

The day carried on like a dream; Hotaru felt as though he was floating across the desert-like landscape. Before he knew it, the Port was in sight. In just about one more hour, the group would reach the Temple of the Guardian Council.

Knowing this, however, didn't help Hotaru one bit. His eyelids eventually grew heavy, and his face was plunged into a burrow of dirt. Hotaru blacked out, and a mind-numbing slumber engulfed him.

@@@@@@@

When Hotaru opened his eyes, he found himself sitting on a hard marble flooring, his back leaned against a stone wall. His blurred vision gradually became clearer, and he found himself gazing across the atmosphere. He could see a long bridge, decorated with tall, eerily-glowing lanterns. An enormous lake encased the bridge. Hotaru could hardly see the bridge's end. He slowly stood up. He found Aiko standing beside him, the swarm of Fireflies hovering behind her.

"Hotaru!" she exclaimed.

Everything became clear to him. He was definitely at the Temple of the Guardian Council.

"Are we outside the Temple?" Hotaru asked, rubbing his eyes.

"Yep. All we need to do now is enter it!" Aiko declared excitedly, patting her companion gently on his head of red hair.

Collecting his thoughts, Hotaru asked, "What...just happened to me...? I think I passed out..."

Aiko smiled. "That's what I figured. The Fireflies woke me up with their hot stings," Aiko replied. "Before I knew it, I was carrying you on my shoulders to the Temple!"

Hotaru was awestruck.

"You carried me?"

Aiko laughed, "Yep! I don't really know how I did it, but I did it! You should thank the Etsukoes for waking me up."

Hotaru glanced at his sparkling buddies then gave a weak smile.

"Thanks, guys," he said. The Fireflies swarmed around in circles as their way of saying "You're welcome!"

Since Hotaru was back on his feet, it was time to continue. He softly knocked on the door of the Temple. An elderly man answered, "Hm?"

Hotaru gathered his courage, and in unison, he and Aiko said, "We were summoned by the Guardian Council!"

(( Ok, waiting for Sesu to let them in...))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #136 on: April 05, 2009, 07:04:23 PM »
(( Oh... I thought you made a mistake and meant chief. So I was thinking Seeker. ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #137 on: April 05, 2009, 07:22:45 PM »
(( Because he doesn't know what he's doing, ever.  By the way, Nestec, do you know what you're doing? Remember you can't enter the actual Temple, it's locked and Van is inside... So it's impossible for someone to answer with a "Hm?" from inside. Lol. X-D I'll fix this. ))

"You cannot enter the Temple." The elderly man said in not a warning type fashion, but in a statement type way. "Come inside our small inn, we will discuss everything once everyone arrives. So far you are only the second." He suggested by raising his arm and pointing to the small two story house.

"Oh, and forgive me. My name is Sesu. I'm the Head Monk of the Guardian Council. You must be Hotaru." Sesu said most cheerfully now and smiled as best as his old face allowed.

« Reply #138 on: April 06, 2009, 11:47:43 PM »
(working on the post right now, i have had a lot to do lately.)
Meager retentions as your heart weep…. I cry for my heart bleeds with every tear you shed and every hardship that you encounter. My blood is of the martyr and of him his myrmidon leads us to victory…………..

« Reply #139 on: April 07, 2009, 12:08:13 AM »
Le’scott lay next to the tree his head on the base of the tree, looking up at the sun he suddenly realized that he had slept outside. Getting up Le’scott ran into the house and into the bathroom he looked at himself in the mirror and smiled.

“Yeah that could have been the end of my tournament right there. Anyone could have got me in my slumber.” Le’scott took the washing bowl that was on the little counter in the bathroom and splashed some water on his face. The water trickled down his face and neck and into his shirt.

Le’scott looked around and outside of the door in his bathroom. There was a feeling that something was wrong it was too quite. Le’scott crept into the living area of his house and looked around. There was a note that was on the counter top next to a bowl that had been sealed to keep the heat in. Le’scott snatched up the note and read the words.

“Papa wanted us to come and visit him this week, me and your father are going to be gone for a couple of days and we expect you to look after the house and BoBo when you get up. Don’t let anyone into the house and don’t bring fights to the house! Have a good first day in the tournament.” The next part was obviously written by Le’scott’s father the handwriting was scribbled. “P.S. we are confident that you will do well you have warrior blood inside you!”

The note made Le’scott smile, he slowly set the note down and opened the bowl inside was a beef stew with carrots and celery. BoBo jumped on the counter and made after the steaming bowl of succulent food.

“Ooh no you don’t!” Le’scott picked up BoBo and set him on the ground. “You have that cat junk over there.” Le’scott said pointing at the bowl of food resting in the corner. BoBo walked over sulking in defeat.

Le’scott looked at his house doing a big turn then he grabbed his food and walked outside his door and started up the road to the school. “This is going to be awesome.”

Meager retentions as your heart weep…. I cry for my heart bleeds with every tear you shed and every hardship that you encounter. My blood is of the martyr and of him his myrmidon leads us to victory…………..