• I eat cats.
  • To be forgotten is worse than death
    • CatPeople Are Real!!!!
Re: Last Person to Post Wins!
« Reply #8761 on: March 25, 2012, 05:03:50 PM »
tkoold stop being crude and disgusting on the 4m

i don't think anyone want's to read your perv thoughts  [shit]
both make good points!!!!!!!!
sittin in flames letting myself burn alive while destroying the minds of those who betray/opose/doubt me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #8762 on: March 25, 2012, 06:47:14 PM »
JEWEL +1 AP FOR AGREEING!

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #8763 on: March 26, 2012, 01:02:53 AM »
why are girl scout cookies so unique good and tasty?

Offline Jewel the Catboy

• I eat cats.
    • CatPeople Are Real!!!!
« Reply #8764 on: March 26, 2012, 02:00:22 AM »
JEWEL +1 AP FOR AGREEING!
thank you!!!!

why are girl scout cookies so unique good and tasty?
cause they sell their souls to the scout "god" so they have to be, or they get killed for sacrifice, just like if you don't pay for the cookies you are sacrificed!!!!!!!
I know cause I joined a boyscout troup once and at scout camp I found some GS troup sacrificing an animal, while all the BS were asleep, I was getting omfy in a tree so they no saw me, only 2 boys in the troup believed me, especially when I showed them the same time the next year when a girl let herself get killed, she later was reported missing/lost in the woods+never found!!!!!!!!!!
sittin in flames letting myself burn alive while destroying the minds of those who betray/opose/doubt me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline willow

• how now brown cow?
« Reply #8765 on: March 26, 2012, 02:24:56 AM »
lol.. thats what she said and willow what i originaly typed was so bad kinjo had to replace it with ostrich eggs... So now you will never Sleep always wondering what i could of typed that cold have been so bad...

....i. hate. you. *will literally ponder this for all eternity*

and jewel i was totally a girl scout.... we never sacrificed animals....girl scouts are too lame for that. hell most exciting thing we ever did was go camping.... and it wasnt even in tents.

Offline Jewel the Catboy

• I eat cats.
    • CatPeople Are Real!!!!
« Reply #8766 on: March 26, 2012, 04:46:32 AM »
lol.. thats what she said and willow what i originaly typed was so bad kinjo had to replace it with ostrich eggs... So now you will never Sleep always wondering what i could of typed that cold have been so bad...

and jewel i was totally a girl scout.... we never sacrificed animals....girl scouts are too lame for that. hell most exciting thing we ever did was go camping.... and it wasnt even in tents.
you've never been to panama florida!!!!!!!!
this place is filled with the evil mentioned, witches masons, heck there is a public {masons lodge} right beside a tax collector building, I even knew in school here a {gay boy} who called himself gay+a witch+ he hates anyone who worships anyone that is nt "mother earth or the devil!!!!!!!!! I went to a christian school that stole money from the students school scolorships that were provided by the state!!!!!!!!!

btw what tk said had to do with a female body part!!!!!!!!!!
even my neighbors are bad, I mean come on, white old humans slashing tires/stealing peoples animals/constant alchoholism/ateism/hunting/stealing land/ you name it!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #8767 on: March 26, 2012, 09:35:26 AM »
i think the 4m is now better then ever and extra juicy... just like a girl scout cookie...

Offline willow

• how now brown cow?
« Reply #8768 on: March 26, 2012, 12:37:31 PM »

you've never been to panama florida!!!!!!!!
this place is filled with the evil mentioned, witches masons, heck there is a public {masons lodge} right beside a tax collector building, I even knew in school here a {gay boy} who called himself gay+a witch+ he hates anyone who worships anyone that is nt "mother earth or the devil!!!!!!!!! I went to a christian school that stole money from the students school scolorships that were provided by the state!!!!!!!!!

btw what tk said had to do with a female body part!!!!!!!!!!
even my neighbors are bad, I mean come on, white old humans slashing tires/stealing peoples animals/constant alchoholism/ateism/hunting/stealing land/ you name it!!!!!!!!!!!

that actually sounds quite amusing.... *already has mostly pagan friends and is an atheist* id fit right in.... o.o although if they stole my yorkie throats would be slit....

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #8769 on: March 26, 2012, 03:16:45 PM »
yourkie is a pet right?

Offline Jewel the Catboy

• I eat cats.
    • CatPeople Are Real!!!!
« Reply #8770 on: March 26, 2012, 04:07:23 PM »
yourkie is a pet right?
it's a small dog that looks like a cross between a terrier and the type lassy was!!!!!!!
btw willow, there was even a lady down the road from me who drowned her own 1 year baby girl then bashed the baby's head in!!!!!!!!

the worst part is she got away with it, she only got sent to a nut house for 1 year, then was released!!!!
1 year after the release she her husband and their 2 other children, went on the run, cause of armed robbery!!!!!!!!
they left everything behind and never came back, 3 years ago the house got emptied/destroyed, the property cleared, a new house built!!!!! now someone else lives there!!!!!!!!!!!
btw how old is willow??!!

Offline willow

• how now brown cow?
« Reply #8771 on: March 26, 2012, 05:26:57 PM »
20 [jive]

dear god. dewd..... im sorry but thats epicly amusing.... all the fun stories an shit you must get living there.... that family sounds ridiculous. XD   like my town the best we've ever had in my entire 20 years of living here was an incident with russian roulette.... didn't actually happen in our town.... but the primary family involved lived on our block..... that and the do not enter rape sign....tis dull as hell

Offline Jewel the Catboy

• I eat cats.
    • CatPeople Are Real!!!!
« Reply #8772 on: March 26, 2012, 07:57:11 PM »
20 [jive]

dear god. dewd..... im sorry but thats epicly amusing.... all the fun stories an shit you must get living there.... that family sounds ridiculous. XD   like my town the best we've ever had in my entire 20 years of living here was an incident with russian roulette.... didn't actually happen in our town.... but the primary family involved lived on our block..... that and the do not enter rape sign....tis dull as hell
you are 2 years younger than me+
here is a self quote of my life, located on page 6!!!!!!!

Though I'm not realy a catperson, I am still the prince/king of my people, and still a non-human!!, we origionaly appear as light like that of a soul but also the light has form, a body that is surrounded by light, basicaly!! cause of that we have many forms, I can appear as any male creature ranging from my size to anything much bigger, my human self is 22 years, but non-human self is 200 years younger than this planet!!!!!!!!

also {Jewel} is actually a title given to me by some of the few non-internet human friends I have!!!!
why am I called {Jewel}?!
3 reasons!!
1, I'm realy Into Archaeology!!!!
2, the main stuff I ever find is {crystals} aka {jewels}
3,  my peoples galaxy was made of an even mixture of colorful stars and extreamly special crystals, {crystal stars} in other words, that's not the special part though, they were elemental!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love all life, I eat what god provides, just like the cherokee, what dies naturaly and wasn't killed by humans but by god only, that's why I mainly eat what is known as junk-food, I also always stay thin, though I get heavier, but that goes down after a week!!!!

my doctor that I see every 2months wants me to eat more junk-food to try to keep my weight up, he knows there are things un-normal about me, but he doesn't know that I'm non-human, he says to me "you are beyond healthy" and some times calls me too healthy!!!!!!

I only get common {colds} once a year and some times once every 2-3 years!!!!

btw, my human name is {Nathan}, and my non-human name is {Nare} using japanese pronounciation {Na-ray}!!!!!!!!!!

oh I also eat fruit, though my people don't need to eat or drink, we do it anyway, to appear human, plus it's very addicting, that's why humans die without it, thier bodies are so used to it like when someones body is used to drugs, and they stop taking the drugs and die from withdrawl!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God told adam and that they may eat, they didn't have to eat, they got used to doing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and I'm Currently Champion in 78 games!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like pizza, especially with chocolate+cookies+icecream+marshmallows+baccon+caramel+sprincles+gummy bears, you know the works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also I wasn't singling anyone out in particular, so don't worry, I'll only single-out anyone who reports to the usa gov about what/who I am!!!!!!!!!!!!
though you and anyone you may tell of me may not believe me/you, especially since i never give out my current location !!!!!!
other than current missunderstandings it's nice meeting you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline willow

• how now brown cow?
« Reply #8773 on: March 26, 2012, 08:23:33 PM »
wow. o.o i can feign youth for a moment....

confused..... where in gods name do you go to buy meat dewd? like wouldn't even a butcher contradict.....i dunno like never heard of that diet so my mind is like blown over here.....dear god... *continues on in the confusion*

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #8774 on: March 26, 2012, 08:35:27 PM »
*continues on in the confusion*

*joins your confusion*

Offline Jewel the Catboy

• I eat cats.
    • CatPeople Are Real!!!!
« Reply #8775 on: March 27, 2012, 02:34:57 AM »
I am confused by your confusion!!!!!!
*continues on in the confusion*

*joins your confusion*

I need not food nor drink, though my mom and my fiance shannon don,t like it when I don't eat, btw here are
ME

SHANNON

ME AND MOM

ME AND SHANNON

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #8776 on: March 27, 2012, 03:08:59 AM »
ive screwed up life enough to be alone

Offline Jewel the Catboy

• I eat cats.
    • CatPeople Are Real!!!!
« Reply #8777 on: March 27, 2012, 03:18:51 AM »
we all know and are sure of it!!!!!!!!!!
btw willow might go for you, she does enjoy creepy stuffs like that!!!!!!!!!! [giggle] [saiyan]

also I on neopets right now!!!!!!!!!

here willow
PCPD POLICE WOMAN KILLED SANTA + FED HIM TO A CROCK!!!!!!!!!!

3 LEGGED REDNECK HUNTERS!!!!!!!

PEEPING ALOWED!!!!!!!!!!!

BABOON ASSASSINS!!!!!!!!

MUSLIM PUNKS!!!!!!!!!

BULL-DEER

KILLER CRABS

Offline ChickanBone

• Never fear... Chickan is here!
« Reply #8778 on: March 27, 2012, 04:38:37 AM »
I was once a girl scouts...

when I was a little chickadee!
[4mdouble][4mdouble]

Offline Jewel the Catboy

• I eat cats.
    • CatPeople Are Real!!!!
« Reply #8779 on: March 27, 2012, 05:32:15 AM »
I was once a girl scouts...

when I was a little chickadee!
wait, you're female???????????!!!!!!!!!!