4M4Life.com

Last Person to Post Wins!

Offline Jewel the Catboy

• I eat cats.
  • To be forgotten is worse than death
    • CatPeople Are Real!!!!
Re: Last Person to Post Wins!
« Reply #8840 on: April 06, 2012, 03:34:14 PM »
*has two friends. both scarcely check the computer.* none here... T^T *should just bug omega to return or something*
so you're saying that I'm not your friend??!!
sittin in flames letting myself burn alive while destroying the minds of those who betray/opose/doubt me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #8841 on: April 06, 2012, 07:42:41 PM »
omega is still computerless... we have had contests where people won their own website, kinjo kitty, win a wacom tablet, stickers few other things too :)

Offline Jewel the Catboy

• I eat cats.
    • CatPeople Are Real!!!!
« Reply #8842 on: April 07, 2012, 01:01:29 AM »
omega is still computerless... we have had contests where people won their own website, kinjo kitty, win a wacom tablet, stickers few other things too :)
have my own website, not very into plushies, and no need for the other stuff mentioned!!!!!!!!
what I could go for is a laptop for my mom, but you couldn't possibly afford that, unless you charged per entry, not that there is anyone to charge and enter!!!!!!!!!!!!! [pinky]
sittin in flames letting myself burn alive while destroying the minds of those who betray/opose/doubt me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #8843 on: April 07, 2012, 02:42:38 AM »
qwerty

Offline Jewel the Catboy

• I eat cats.
    • CatPeople Are Real!!!!
« Reply #8844 on: April 07, 2012, 03:54:47 AM »

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #8845 on: April 07, 2012, 08:48:40 AM »
have my own website, not very into plushies, and no need for the other stuff mentioned!!!!!!!!
what I could go for is a laptop for my mom, but you couldn't possibly afford that, unless you charged per entry, not that there is anyone to charge and enter!!!!!!!!!!!!! [pinky]

the contests are for anyone who wants to join, if you have everything you ever wanted then you can pass..

the 4m would have to be active in the multi-millions visitors a day range, then ill do contests with laptops and other high price awards, until then just cartoon memorabilia from my cartoons and games.  [chisel]

Offline Jewel the Catboy

• I eat cats.
    • CatPeople Are Real!!!!
« Reply #8846 on: April 07, 2012, 03:46:11 PM »

the contests are for anyone who wants to join, if you have everything you ever wanted then you can pass..

the 4m would have to be active in the multi-millions visitors a day range, then ill do contests with laptops and other high price awards, until then just cartoon memorabilia from my cartoons and games.  [chisel]
that's what I said basicaly!!!!!

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #8847 on: April 07, 2012, 04:15:50 PM »
hey, you said 'charging' :-P

i said we would if we had the millions of members! we are currently at 1826 Members

Offline Jewel the Catboy

• I eat cats.
    • CatPeople Are Real!!!!
« Reply #8848 on: April 07, 2012, 04:22:52 PM »
hey, you said 'charging' :-P

i said we would if we had the millions of members! we are currently at 1826 Members
that help's you afford to buy the laptop to give away

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #8849 on: April 07, 2012, 08:56:20 PM »
did you know if you make a video on youtube that gets 1,000,000 views, you could make $1,000+

if this 4m was busy so would be my cartoons! and then I could invest back into the sites!

Offline Jewel the Catboy

• I eat cats.
    • CatPeople Are Real!!!!
« Reply #8850 on: April 08, 2012, 11:40:24 AM »
did you know if you make a video on youtube that gets 1,000,000 views, you could make $1,000+

if this 4m was busy so would be my cartoons! and then I could invest back into the sites!
yeap that would help you big time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #8851 on: April 08, 2012, 02:37:00 PM »
i would hire animators, programmers, artists

we would grow so much and be unstoppable!

Offline Jewel the Catboy

• I eat cats.
    • CatPeople Are Real!!!!
« Reply #8852 on: April 08, 2012, 04:17:59 PM »
yeap, and don't forget, you could afford bigger better prizes!!!!

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #8853 on: April 08, 2012, 04:21:00 PM »
exactly! even promote the contests everywhere, billboards!

Offline Jewel the Catboy

• I eat cats.
    • CatPeople Are Real!!!!
« Reply #8854 on: April 08, 2012, 04:48:51 PM »
yeap!!!! [chisel]

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #8856 on: April 09, 2012, 01:39:38 AM »
lol i thought your name was calvin klien

Offline Jewel the Catboy

• I eat cats.
    • CatPeople Are Real!!!!
« Reply #8857 on: April 09, 2012, 02:14:09 AM »
underwear ads!

send me a pic of the 4M3Life logo from the top left corner of the site, and I will come up with a better 4M underwear for you!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline willow

• how now brown cow?
« Reply #8858 on: April 09, 2012, 02:59:48 AM »
for some reason i just stupidly envisioned your version something like like this jewel.... :

why? because you are cat dewd and i am stoopid. WHAHAHAHA!!!!

Offline Jewel the Catboy

• I eat cats.
    • CatPeople Are Real!!!!
« Reply #8859 on: April 09, 2012, 03:21:16 AM »
for some reason i just stupidly envisioned your version something like like this jewel.... :

why? because you are cat dewd and i am stoopid. WHAHAHAHA!!!!
actually that's a perfect 4M undies version, and I sooooooo totaly would have done it similarly!!!!!!!!!!!
+1 for willow!!!!!!!!!!
you get me, yes you doo!!!!!! also you not stupid, are you? NO YOU'RE NOT!!!!!!!!! starts saying it like a grownup/pet owner to a child/pet!!!!!!!!!!