isn't florida AWESOME!!

Offline Jewel the Catboy

• I eat cats.
  • To be forgotten is worse than death
    • CatPeople Are Real!!!!
Re: Last Person to Post Wins!
« Reply #8901 on: April 26, 2012, 02:36:06 AM »
isn't florida AWESOME!!
yeah only south and central florida!!!!!!!!!!
at least it snows there plus disney/unistudios!!!!!!!!!!!
sittin in flames letting myself burn alive while destroying the minds of those who betray/opose/doubt me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline willow

• how now brown cow?
« Reply #8902 on: April 26, 2012, 03:00:51 AM »
dewd what the hell even like happens in north florida man... is it like farm/swampland or just like dull as hell..... i wonder if they actually have accents there.... now im curious man

Offline Jewel the Catboy

• I eat cats.
    • CatPeople Are Real!!!!
« Reply #8903 on: April 26, 2012, 03:26:00 AM »
dewd what the hell even like happens in north florida man... is it like farm/swampland or just like dull as hell..... i wonder if they actually have accents there.... now im curious man
crap happens, dullsville, rednecks everywhere, darkness worshpers, few true christians, heck I even met a nephlem!!!!!!!!!, every type of human color,black/foreign/country/redneck accents and the usual whight accents, toomuch slang and F*#%$ word is used too much and too often!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no snow, too many floods and whirlwinds, and that's just me covering the whole north half, the only thing I realy like here is the extreame heat!!!!!!!!!!
unlike georgia florida has cold rain, not warm rain!!!!!!!!!!
prices are way too high in the rest of florida!!!!!!!!!!!!
disney costs millions of dollars just ffor 1 person!!!!!!!!!!!!!

basically it's alitteral {hell hole}!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sittin in flames letting myself burn alive while destroying the minds of those who betray/opose/doubt me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline willow

• how now brown cow?
« Reply #8904 on: April 26, 2012, 04:02:04 AM »
i will never understand how you could find that worse than south man.... like who wants to people watch in a tourist ridden death bed when you have a land full of wonderful wackiness right on over yer head dewd.... its like a happy little balloon man.... like.... you blow my mind jewel o.o

Offline willow

• how now brown cow?
« Reply #8905 on: April 26, 2012, 04:05:43 AM »
like even dullsville or is kinda fun man... you can like do stupid stuff and not be as strung up over petty rich people and the police comin for yuor ass....

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #8906 on: April 26, 2012, 07:21:34 AM »
i am sorry, but i a disagree i love florida

i get to go to disney for free, i have buffets for 5 dollars

for me everything is cheap and free, not to mention you get discounts if your a florida resident and if you work for disney

i have met a few rednecks but not that many, they usually are homeless

i visited jacksonville, daytona and tampa, coco beach all the people where nice and friendly

Offline Jewel the Catboy

• I eat cats.
    • CatPeople Are Real!!!!
« Reply #8907 on: April 26, 2012, 02:02:11 PM »
i am sorry, but i a disagree i love florida

i get to go to disney for free, i have buffets for 5 dollars

for me everything is cheap and free, not to mention you get discounts if your a florida resident and if you work for disney

i have met a few rednecks but not that many, they usually are homeless

i visited jacksonville, daytona and tampa, coco beach all the people where nice and friendly
you are lucky and were in cetral florida, those cities are the middle area of florida, where you find better humans!!!!!!!!!!

like even dullsville or is kinda fun man... you can like do stupid stuff and not be as strung up over petty rich people and the police comin for yuor ass....
actually, one of our neighbors purposely falsly had a warrent put out for my moms arrest last december the court finnaly ruled in favor of my mom half way through this january!!!!!!!!!!!!

also florida is the south!!!!!!!!!!
people are arrested everyday!!!!!!!!!!

Offline willow

• how now brown cow?
« Reply #8908 on: April 26, 2012, 07:48:13 PM »
lol happens here too man... and being from the north all we associate with the south is drawls, fried food, and farms/cowboys, oooooh and guns.... like are y'all souper strict or somethin? bet it would be an interestin competition.... like chicagos corrupt as  [cen] .... we could duke it out....

and kinjo do you work at disney? o.o although the answer will be no ill still ask... are you a mascot? O:

Offline Jewel the Catboy

• I eat cats.
    • CatPeople Are Real!!!!
« Reply #8909 on: April 26, 2012, 08:03:18 PM »
lol happens here too man... and being from the north all we associate with the south is drawls, fried food, and farms/cowboys, oooooh and guns.... like are y'all souper strict or somethin? bet it would be an interestin competition.... like chicagos corrupt as  [cen] .... we could duke it out....

and kinjo do you work at disney? o.o although the answer will be no ill still ask... are you a mascot? O:
not very strict about guns, infact some parents let thier 7 year olds have real guns!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #8910 on: April 26, 2012, 08:18:17 PM »
i don't work at disney but i know a lot of people who do, or seaworld or universal studios

Offline willow

• how now brown cow?
« Reply #8911 on: April 26, 2012, 08:49:00 PM »
dewd.... you lucky lil duck~ you got it made man

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #8912 on: April 26, 2012, 09:20:26 PM »
i wish i could live on the ocean, i miss surfing its a hour and a half drive to surf + tolls....

Offline willow

• how now brown cow?
« Reply #8913 on: April 26, 2012, 09:30:58 PM »
dang i didnt even know you people got nice enough waves *has onky seen dinky ones* nice

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #8914 on: April 26, 2012, 09:35:27 PM »
hurricane season is coming! big waves!

Offline Jewel the Catboy

• I eat cats.
    • CatPeople Are Real!!!!
« Reply #8915 on: April 27, 2012, 01:13:51 AM »
i wish i could live on the ocean, i miss surfing its a hour and a half drive to surf + tolls....

see, some thing else that sucks. you have to pay for the beach, at panama city beach you have to pay $20.00 per person just to get on the boardwalk!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shipwreck island water park is up to 40.00 per person!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dang i didnt even know you people got nice enough waves *has onky seen dinky ones* nice

yeah rarely!!!!!!!!!!!

hurricane season is coming! big waves!
yeah that and going out into the deep where the sharks are, is the best for surfing, why do you think people rather go to jamaca and the florida keys to surf instead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
surfing is better than skateboarding!!!!!!!!!!!!!

big fact first there was surfing, then someone took the fins off and tried on snow and created snowboarding, then some assjack took the wheels off  of a skate and stuck them on a snowboard, and called it "skates boarding", later the {S} after the {E} was dropped, and skateboarding was born, and that's why skates became known as lame and were replaced with rollerblades!!!!!!!!

Offline Jewel the Catboy

• I eat cats.
    • CatPeople Are Real!!!!
« Reply #8916 on: April 27, 2012, 12:30:27 PM »
btw my website has a new member and one of my admins came back!!!!!!!!!!

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #8917 on: April 27, 2012, 06:31:10 PM »
have them come to the 4m!

Offline Jewel the Catboy

• I eat cats.
    • CatPeople Are Real!!!!
« Reply #8918 on: April 27, 2012, 06:47:26 PM »
have them come to the 4m!

one small step at a time, I already have 2 4Mlink on my site!!!!!!!!!
so one small step at a time!!!!!!!!!!
the links are http://www.4m4life.com/Forum/index.php?action=gallery;cat=11" and http://nekomimiland.blogspot.com/

visit here to see!!!!!!!!!!! http://imacatperson.webs.com/apps/links/

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #8919 on: April 29, 2012, 02:32:10 PM »
dude imacatperson.com is available, you should totally invest the $10 bucks