4M4Life.com

S K Y R A Z O R

Offline DNAngel

Re: S K Y R A Z O R
« Reply #140 on: November 28, 2008, 04:33:51 PM »
Ed followed suit looking out at Nimbus.  It would be interesting, he thought, to see something big happen.  He was thinking more than ever now.  Green would come soon, come for the fight.
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

Offline Nestec

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
« Reply #141 on: November 29, 2008, 03:51:51 AM »
Without any further words, Nimbus moved out from the room, quickly heading up the staircase. Occasionally, he glanced back over his shoulder to make sure one of the strangers hadn't made the sudden malicious decision to ambush him from behind. Each time he found that Ed had been following innocently, falling several steps behind Nimbus. Denith and Nemo were several paces behind Ed; the group of strangers were indeed safe to trust for the moment.

Pushing open the door at the top of the staircase, Nimbus entered an entirely new deck of halls and corners. The walls of the hallways were brightened by the several windows circled into them. Creeping through the dark hall in silence, Nimbus could faintly hear the sound of water trickling and splashing about. A sliver of light could be seen at the end of one of the hallways, seeping from a lit room. That was where the sound of water had been coming from, no doubt, but who was in there? A soldier? A general perhaps?

What Nimbus heard next answered his question; the beautiful voice of a singing girl broke through the silence, flowing into his ears like a haze of melodic hypnosis. There was a girl in the room, most likely one his age, he figured, by the gentleness and innocence in the voice. He walked slowly up to the door, lightly pressing his palms up to it to push it open a bit. The thin strip of light widened, and Nimbus was able to press his face up against it to peek inside...

oooooooooooo

Arion and Seeker suspiciously eyed the two newcomers to the scene. The brown-haired man whom this girl identified as the Bringer of the Red Sky appeared familiar to Arion. He could not quite remember his name, though he remembered meeting him at an informal conference between Tsunami and Wrath. The younger black-haired girl, however, did not look familiar at all to either Arion or Seeker. Not only that, but the nickname "The Bringer Of Tunder" did not strike any chord of familiarity with the Tsunami generals either. The two stood facing the Wrath members.

"Ah, yes," Seeker agreed to the request of the lead girl. "We are full aware of the recent alliance formed between Wrath and our very own forces. You may accompany us on our investigation of this land as long as you do not intervene in our affairs."

Arion nodded, quickly adding, "Keep in mind that the AX-07 may not carry enough sleeping facilities for all three of you. Most likely, two of you will be sharing sleeping quarters."

A small period of silence from the two Tsunami soldiers.

"Ah," Seeker began once more, turning to face Din. "I've been meaning to ask you of your recent actions of destroying Daffodon. If you do not mind my inquiry, what were your motives behind the act?"
: :  N E S T E C  : :

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #142 on: November 29, 2008, 03:14:59 PM »
Reios glared at Nimbus from behind him as he stared inside the room and whispered, "Well? Who's in there?" He curiously asked.
Awesome Points: 155
Shin's the perverted hero, he wouldnt stoop to that level.

omegadoomslayer (7:36:13 PM): You, Pryce and Whales are the Trio of Terrible

Cewt Addy Bunny (3:38:58 PM): You are a ­di­­ck.
frashprince55 (3:39:12 PM): Why thank you.

Offline Red

• Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #143 on: November 29, 2008, 03:43:49 PM »
"Oh, that's fine. The we can share a room. I'm more than sure that Din will sleep somewhere out sight so we won't worry about a room for him." Myra replied.

Din gave Seeker a blank expression. "Motive behind it? I was ordered to do so. The reasoning behind it is of no importance to me." Din explained.

"Din is correct. As long as there are orders, he needs no reason." Myra added on to Din's statement. "Oh yeah, while we are on topic of rooms, I would like some noodles when we get back to your airship." Myra requested arrogantly. Enyo and Din stayed silent, they knew better than to question Myra despite how rude she was being toward Wrath's allies.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #144 on: November 30, 2008, 10:44:49 PM »
"Well, I don't know about them having complete control over Skyrazor..." Mumbled Leon in reply to Jasmine. "Anyway, speaking of them I heard they had airship docked here not too long ago. Rumor has it, Tsunami is trying to take over Spring Nation by threatening the king and queen. But those are just rumors." Leon added quickly.

"Rumor or not, it could be possible if you think about it." Jasmine added quietly, not realizing they may have been speaking too loud.

« Reply #145 on: November 30, 2008, 11:16:15 PM »
Bingo. Knew this was the right place to find rumors...

Ian got up from his seat, leaving his drink behind and forgotten. He walked over to Leon and Jasmines table and sat down next to them in an empty seat.

"Hi. I couldn't help but overhear your conversation from over there." Ian said, and gestured to his previous seat. "Mostly because I was trying very hard not to. I am a person who is very interested in Tsunami. I was wondering; those rumors that say that Tsunami had an ariship here, did they also say where it was?"

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #146 on: November 30, 2008, 11:19:30 PM »
 Leon and Jasmine jumped in surprise by the man's sudden movement to their table. "Oh, your interested? Well, they should be docked right down the street. About two blocks only. You shouldn't be able to miss it once your there." Leon explained.

« Reply #147 on: November 30, 2008, 11:44:30 PM »
"Yes, thank you. Your help means more to me than you know." Ian said sincerely with a slight smile on his face.

He turned from the two at table to leave and all mirth was erased from his face. His face took on a determined set, and his eyes turned cold, their very color shifting slightly to a frostier shade. He left the bar and turned down the street. He was battle ready at this point and kept one hand clear of his pocket so that he could react to any unexpected assault at any moment.

Indeed, as Leon had said, only two blocks from the very pub he had entered in search of Tsunami information he found an Airship. It appeared to be unguarded. Ian was well aware that appearances could be deceiving. He decided to risk it. Moments later he was through the hatch and aboard the craft, unhindered.

Hmm, easy so far. Don't let your guard down though. There could be Tsunami soldiers around any and every corner. Proceed with caution...

Ian proceeded to advance through the corridors cautiously, peering around corners as he went. Not sure where he was going, but mapping the place out in his head as he went.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #148 on: November 30, 2008, 11:58:45 PM »
Rena sat down, leaning against the wall of the hallway. "Geez, this place didn't seem so big from outside... On top of that, where is everyone?" Rena asked out loud. I guess I will have to wait here until I'm found by someone and then I can ask them about stuff. Rena thought as she hugged her giant steel sword closely to her as if it her a precious child.

« Reply #149 on: December 01, 2008, 06:52:58 PM »
What was that?!...

Ian darted silently to the next corner where he had heard the sound coming from. Quietly, cautiously, he peered around the edge of the corner. A girl sat against the wall in the hallway. She had red eyes and silver-grey hair in a long ponytail, but with some loose in the front. She wore a sleeveless black shirt and a white miniskirt. She had black sleeves on her arms, part of which were covered by metal armguards; white leg warmers, and black shoes. And she was hugging a sword...

Weird... She doesn't look like she'd be a Tsunami member. Then again I'm sure that they don't all go around sporting uniforms that announce who they are to the entire world. Caution...

Ian stepped out from behind the corner, fully prepared to unleash all of his skill and strength should this girl show the slightest aggressive action.

"You there, girl. Who are you? What are you doing here?" Ian said, trying to sound authoritative.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #150 on: December 01, 2008, 07:09:10 PM »
"Huh?" Rena stood up quickly, quite alarmed by the young man who suddenly appeared before her. She took her sword and held it firmly in her right hand instinctively. "Oh, hello!" Rena replied happily, quite cheerful to finally see someone else. "Who am I? Well, I'm Rena. I'm a mercenary!" She announced a little louder than the man would most likely prefer. "Who are you? You know you're inside a Tsunami aircraft, right?" Rena asked quickly after, finally realizing they weren't located in the casual cafe or hotel.

« Reply #151 on: December 01, 2008, 07:26:08 PM »
Ian almost launched into an attack when she took her sword by its handle, and he winced at the volume of her voice. He wasn't quite sure what to make of her joviality though. Perhaps she was simply happy, or naive. Maybe it was a ploy. He wasn't sure, so he continued on with caution.

"My name is Ian. And yes, I know that I am on a Tsunami airship. You didn't answer my second question. What are you doing here?"

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #152 on: December 01, 2008, 07:33:04 PM »
"Oh, sorry. I guess I forgot." Rena giggled. Her giant sword in her hand swayed a bit to the side and scrapped the floor slightly. "I... Umm... Came here to figure out what Tsunami was up to in Spring Nation. I was also wondering if I could get a job here." Rena stuttered, still quite unsure of herself. What's with this guy? He is way too uptight. I can tell already. Rena thought as she studied Ian.

« Reply #153 on: December 01, 2008, 07:42:21 PM »
Ian ignored the movements of her sword this time, beginning to recognize it more as just casual, and careless, movement than anything else. He still kept himself readied, who knew what other people could be wandering the halls and corridors.

"You want to join Tsunami?" Ian said flatly. "That might not be a good idea. These people are not good people, and they will be made to pay for their crimes. Don't drag yourself down with them. Besides, it's contradictory for a mercenary to take regular work like this. A mercenary is a fighter for hire. If you need the money that badly I'll pay you to leave."

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #154 on: December 01, 2008, 07:53:18 PM »
"Well, looking for a job with them is just a cover for myself to take a look around." Rena replied. "As for being paid, that's just a bonus." Rena added. "So, what are you doing here?" Rena asked, her voice and eyes consumed with curiosity. Rena leaned forward closer to Ian her red eyes scanning him carefully.

Offline Snow

« Reply #155 on: December 01, 2008, 08:10:56 PM »
Azuca studied Eden. He noticed her movements were quite awkward as if she didn't know what she was doing, he looked into her eyes. They were a very bright green.

"Eden..." Azuca said in a monotone voice.

"Oh yes!"  Eden replied blushing.

"You're blind aren't you?" Azuca stated, Eden stopped what she was doing, her face went blank and she stood up.

"Yes..."

"How did it happen?"

"I don't think this is an appropriate discussion for me to be having with a stranger."

"I'm sorry, I guess I was curious. You deserve a better apology than that..."

She fell silent.
"Flow is what keeps you running, what keeps you alive."

« Reply #156 on: December 01, 2008, 09:27:14 PM »
"Posing as a jobhunter. Not a bad cover. So, why are you so curious about Tsunami and why they're here? Got a grudge against them or something."

Maybe a little something kinda like myself... Damnit, snap out of it! Now's not the time to be getting sappy. Keep your focus. By now this girl should know that you're not a Tsunami soldier. She could blow your cover any time...

Ian shifted his arms slightly, feeling his daggers in their sheaths as they moved against his arm. The simple motion, and reminder that his weapons were right where he needed them, put him more at ease, but not out of focus.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #157 on: December 01, 2008, 09:48:05 PM »
“Why to I have to answer so many questions without receiving any answers back?” Rena asked, feeling quite confused and frustrated that she was being seen as such a threat to him. Rena sighed. “Oh well. I guess you won’t trust me no matter what I tell you.” Rena shrugged, her sword moving with the rest of her arm as the blade moved aimlessly through the air.

« Reply #158 on: December 01, 2008, 10:13:58 PM »
"You're right. I apologize. I am here seeking a man. I don't know his name, but I'll recognize his face when I see him. I don't even know if he's here, but I intend to find out. If he is not then I will leave in peace. If I find him here, though, well, then there will be blood..." Ian said, his voice becoming colder with each word. He realized suddenly that he was reverting to his darker self, allowing his grief and rage to gain a measure of control over him. He averted his eyes from the girl, from Rena, for a moment in order to take stock of himself. When he looked back his eyes were lighter, warmer, and there was a slight smile across his lips. "Sorry about that. I get that way sometimes. So, I've answered your question. What of mine? What is your interest in Tsunami?"

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #159 on: December 01, 2008, 10:23:20 PM »
"I don't know." Rena said blankly but still in her cheerful tone of voice. In reality Rena was just very curious about Tsunami. She had no real ill intentions towards them so her statement wasn't at all a lie. Rena smiled politely as if she had made no strange comment or reply in such a vague manner. "Tehe?" Rena giggled fakely in a playful way with her left arm coming up to pretend to scratch her face like a kitten.