4M4Life.com

Nick's Bible Study

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
Nick's Bible Study
« on: January 11, 2008, 07:45:56 PM »
And Soul of my bong heard the voice of bubble, and it stung him like a cold muffin. Thus the Lighter fell to the floor, and spoke: pick me up, it hurts so. Let him know you understand him buy touching your nose.
And so,  the radio turned on without you touching anything. And the radio said unto you: Be quiet so that I can flood the 4m.
And it was made so, And nick went to the potty and ate his poo.
And nick became kedzor.
 Spamming and general misconduct. This is a visual warning and no posting functions have been removed or denied.

My brain pattern set does not make a reply is still more work to be mean?Are you saying we define ourselves through our interactions and expectations of individuals and think this board and it is harmless, cheesy fun in the second girl who has done that has any comments on like knights of the prisoner in which you have, or are at the same in spirit. But i'm staying here for semantics.

black death

Re: Nick's Bible Study
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2008, 02:05:01 AM »
TO THOSE WHO DONT GET.

this was the original post that was flooded on the forum by nick( BAD NICK)

And Soul of the Prince heard the voice of man, and  it stung him like a spear. Thus the Prince went to the Lord Father, and he spake: O Lord, i hath suffered the voice of Man, and it hurts me so. Let him know your love so that he may be quieted.
 And lo,  the Lord Father went too Man and Man beheld Him. And the Lord Father said unto man: Be quiet so that all may know peace.
 And it was made so, And man knew the Name of the King.
 And Man spoke no more.

it is from the book of chzo... ALL PRAZE CHZO!!!!!

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2008, 02:10:58 AM »
the one at the top is from the book of kinjo

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG

Offline BluePenguinPJs

• I <3 KINJO KITTY
  • Fu*K off
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2008, 02:43:34 AM »
FW: Nick you're done...

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2008, 06:47:27 AM »
lol read the book of KOOLDUDE

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2008, 12:02:06 PM »
lolwut. "Thus the Lighter fell to the floor, and spoke: pick me up, it hurts so"
Thats acually pretty good.

My brain pattern set does not make a reply is still more work to be mean?Are you saying we define ourselves through our interactions and expectations of individuals and think this board and it is harmless, cheesy fun in the second girl who has done that has any comments on like knights of the prisoner in which you have, or are at the same in spirit. But i'm staying here for semantics.

black death

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2008, 02:21:11 PM »

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2008, 01:06:04 AM »
lolwut. "Thus the Lighter fell to the floor, and spoke: pick me up, it hurts so"
Thats acually pretty good.

I agree. o.o

Also, I assume you've finished all 4 games. What'd you think of the whole story?

[kata]