4M4Life.com

The Starchaser

Offline Adelaide

• ♥ Ich bin dein Kaninchen! ♥ ⊂(˙ワ˙)⊃
    • PLURtanz
Re: The Starchaser
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2010, 04:48:14 PM »
((Skelz, please check the RP discussion board: Starchasers Discussion. Thank you very much~!))
I am the creator of awesome points and therefore I have a never ending supply.
10 Luffle Points~!

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)* *********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*ZombieHugs*`·¸.´******
*******`·.¸(¨`· Forever·´¨)..·´********
**************`·.¸.·´********* ******
[refle]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_22_05_09_12_36_39.png[/refle]

[img]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_27_08_09_1_54_05.

Offline Soloxius

• H̻͡E̒ͤͦͨ C͐ͩ͗̚O̿Mͪ͊ͫ͊͌̓ͮĚS͌͗
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2010, 08:40:02 PM »
Smiling, Zarius extended his hand. "Zarius Al-Duhr, at your service. I come looking for a secretive group of individuals who are combating a dark m-" He paused.

"D.... did you say 'infected?'" he said, blinking in surprise. He suddenly became very serious. "Show me, now."
15 Awesome Points and counting...

*****`·.¸.·´*   Everyone  *`·¸.´******

Offline Skelzor

• I disagree with this agreement
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2010, 09:18:50 PM »
Dante pointed to the trapdoor. "Down there, but don't freak. I'm pretty sure he was rencently on another planet. I just hope it isn't contagious by touch. My name's...Derek. Derek Grainer. So this secret group, what are they called?"

Offline Soloxius

« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2010, 11:12:33 PM »
Zarius walked quickly to the trapdoor and flipped it open, heading downstairs. "It's a secret organization called the Starchasers, they're looking to exterminate an alien race that consumes and assimilates all life it comes across, called-" He stopped short of the infected body. ".... [cen] . He's been partially transformed. I wonder if the Plague is already here.." He noticed the writing on the wall. "Scar... this.. this looks like.. he was writing Starchaser? What?!" He quickly started looking around the room. "Quickly, Derek or whatever your name is, help me look for a star. We're looking for a star symbol, it might be around here somewhere!"

Offline Skelzor

« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2010, 07:20:42 AM »
Dante climbed down the latter. "A star. Got it. How do you know these starchasers are on Pyronia?" he asked while searching around on the walls, "Couldn't they be on any planet?" Dante paused to look at the body, "Please tell me the plague isn't contagious through air..." he said with a shiver.

Offline Soloxius

« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2010, 05:07:06 PM »
"They're on every planet, as far as I know; as I said, they're very secretive about those sorts of things. But I do know that it started here, so I'm fairly certain they'll be here somewhere." He pressed various points around the wall in a star pattern, searching eagerly for any clue as to the whereabouts of the starchaser mentioned in the scribble on the wall. He paused as "Derek" asked about contaminants. "Oh, don't worry about that. You have to be injected with Plague DNA in order to be transformed, and they only do so ritualistically... usually. Hopefully they don't change that anytime soon.."

He sighed heavily. "Doesn't look like there's any secret entrances around here. I guess I'll have to keep looking around the city..."

Offline Skelzor

« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2010, 09:04:30 PM »
Dante sighed of releif, "Thank goodness. If the starchaser base isn't here, can I tag along, help you look for it? I've got nothing to do for 6 days." he started back up the latter, " If I'm bored enough I might try to join myself."

Offline Soloxius

« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2010, 11:21:06 PM »
Zarius smiled. "Heh, yeah. Sure! I could use the help." He too climbed the ladder, leaving the poor infected corpse laying where it was. He said a prayer for whoever it was when he reached the top of the ladder. "Now then.. I was planning on checking the market district first, then perhaps snoop around the palace a little. Where do you think a secret organization might be hidden, Derek?"

Offline Skelzor

« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2010, 07:26:04 AM »
Dante pondered for a couple seconds. "Well, if I were to create a secret organization, I would hide it right in plain sight. You probably know the city better than me, do you know any place in the city that has a star as an emblem of sorts? Or maybe the same initials but different words?"

Offline Soloxius

« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2010, 07:18:31 PM »
He scratched his chin. "Hmmm, not that I can think of. But if what you say is true.. I'd check the palace first then; but be warned, they probably won't like it if they find me. Kind of a sore subject, don't ask."

Offline Skelzor

« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2010, 09:16:16 PM »
Dante chuckled, "I'd rather not show my face their either, but this is some pretty high stake crap. We need to get in their, so maybe we could sneak in. I have no idea how good their security is though. And if we get caught, I'm pretty sure I'm going to get the axe-to-the-neck treatment. I don't know what you did to get on their bad side, but it can't be much worse than what happened to me,"

Offline Soloxius

« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2010, 02:17:29 AM »
Zarius c0cked an eyebrow. "Uh... what'd you do that's so horrible you'd get the guillotine?" He walked towards the door.

Offline Skelzor

« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2010, 04:23:00 PM »
Dante climbed out the window, "I'll tell you when we find the starchasers, or get caught trying, heh. Besides, I said I would never tell anyone besides my boss and son. The palace is about 20 blocks from here, I passed it on my way to the motel. Just stay low and inside the crowds."

Offline Soloxius

« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2010, 05:42:07 PM »
"Your 'boss', eh. Sounds fishy. But I guess your business is your own... until it gets us into trouble. I guess the same goes for me; can't let everyone know my DARK SECRETS, heheh." He chuckled a little bit for some odd reason. He headed out the door and into the crowds outside, waiting for 'Derek.' He whistled a little happy tune.

Offline Ishtarvanii

• I will eat you if you just ask.
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2010, 06:07:52 PM »
The Syrinos a pirate ship under the command of Levaunt Kyur. It was a middle glass gunship meaning it could hold its own in a small fight, but was no where near good enough to take on even half of a battle cruiser. Levaunt was of the Vulcurry race, giving him and almost purple skin and eyes. His hair was tentacles thick purple-ish tentacles. Levaunt sat in his captains chair looking out into space. He was waiting on a transmission from Pirates moon, for directions. There where eight crew members in the Blackmoon Pirates but they had room for more. Which was anyone dumb enough to be a pirate. His first mate Thomas, a human,  stood beside the chair awaiting orders. Thomas had short golden hair and blue eyes, he stood six and a half feet. He was very tall for his kind.

Then finally the wide widow that separated the bridge from space changed from clear to a picture of another man.

"Greetings Levaunt, i am sorry for the wait but i had other things to attend to. But anyway, The King needs you to go to Pyronia. There is a man there waiting for you, he has somthing King wants, get it and come back here. I will be sending you further instructions after i hang up. Do not fail us Levaunt."

And just like that the transmission was over. Levaunt looked at Thomas and Thomas nodded, he then gave orders to the crew. "Move it now, set Reality Drive to Pyronia. Lets get in and out people."
Levaunt looked ahead and watched as the space around the ship began to elongate and a split second later they were off.

Without a little bit of envy nothing can be accomplished.

*****`·.¸.·´****Hate`·¸.´******

Offline Skelzor

« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2010, 06:56:46 PM »
Dante swung from the side of the building "Don't worry, my boss isn't in any relation to the mafia/Feds. Far from it actually. Come on, we need to get going. Remember, stay inside the crowds," He started down the street and joined the first cluster he saw.

Offline Soloxius

« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2010, 07:28:20 PM »
Zarius followed his new partner's bold lead into the crowd... and they were on their way. A few close calls were had, as some of the palace guards were wandering around the city as well, but eventually the pair finally made it to the gates of the palace. "The Torchis is inside. Our glorious king indeed. Pfah," he scoffed, then mumbled something under his breath.

Offline Skelzor

« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2010, 08:11:59 PM »
In at last! "The starchasers better be here. So, where would an organization like them hide in a palace? Any ideas?" Dante heard Zarius mutter something. "Don't be a jackass, if we draw any attention to ourselves, chances are we'll be arrested at the very least." Dante positioned his hand over his dead eye, hiding his most noticable feature.

Offline Soloxius

« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2010, 09:04:02 PM »
Zarius c0cked an eyebrow. "First of all, don't call me a jackass. Second, I hardly think a whisper is going to call attention to us. Third," he said, walking around the side of the palace, "I know a way in."

Offline Skelzor

« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2010, 03:23:28 PM »
"You never know, a whisper might not, but you never know what these guys can hear." Dante looked around, keeping wary of guards "Really, where?"