4M4Life.com

Japan: Land Of The Rising Sun

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
Re: Japan: Land Of The Rising Sun
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2008, 11:28:31 PM »
Japan is awuful. Evreything that comes out of it is awful.

My brain pattern set does not make a reply is still more work to be mean?Are you saying we define ourselves through our interactions and expectations of individuals and think this board and it is harmless, cheesy fun in the second girl who has done that has any comments on like knights of the prisoner in which you have, or are at the same in spirit. But i'm staying here for semantics.

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2008, 12:48:38 AM »
well duh thats why you have to do some investigating. first use the interbutt to learn about culture and daily life. then you identify what you'd be doing there and narrow your living search to a handful of towns. all the while learning the language. then once you save up enough money and have realized you are serious enough to move to a foreign land, take a planeride over and spend a week or two there, visiting the towns you had researched. Talk with the locals, start asking about employment and just relax and emmerse yourself in the culture. then come back home and meditate on your trip and the pros/cons/realizations of what your expectations were and create a revised gameplan.

im sorry i was too lazy to read that....

Man I would do a hysteric laugh if I did a report on the last 100 years, Basically it would just be them getting raped by America  [love].

but in world war 2 they raped china
Awesome Points: 155
Shin's the perverted hero, he wouldnt stoop to that level.

omegadoomslayer (7:36:13 PM): You, Pryce and Whales are the Trio of Terrible

Cewt Addy Bunny (3:38:58 PM): You are a ­di­­ck.
frashprince55 (3:39:12 PM): Why thank you.

AnimeFreeze

« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2008, 12:56:57 AM »
well duh thats why you have to do some investigating. first use the interbutt to learn about culture and daily life. then you identify what you'd be doing there and narrow your living search to a handful of towns. all the while learning the language. then once you save up enough money and have realized you are serious enough to move to a foreign land, take a planeride over and spend a week or two there, visiting the towns you had researched. Talk with the locals, start asking about employment and just relax and emmerse yourself in the culture. then come back home and meditate on your trip and the pros/cons/realizations of what your expectations were and create a revised gameplan.

im sorry i was too lazy to read that....

Man I would do a hysteric laugh if I did a report on the last 100 years, Basically it would just be them getting raped by America  [love].

but in world war 2 they raped china

Wrong, China raped itself, It was having Civil War at the time but unified briefly and allied with surrounding nations to push back Japan for America to deal with.

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2008, 12:57:38 AM »
then explain the rape of nanjing
Awesome Points: 155
Shin's the perverted hero, he wouldnt stoop to that level.

omegadoomslayer (7:36:13 PM): You, Pryce and Whales are the Trio of Terrible

Cewt Addy Bunny (3:38:58 PM): You are a ­di­­ck.
frashprince55 (3:39:12 PM): Why thank you.

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2008, 01:52:03 PM »
Read my post!!!

[kata]

AnimeFreeze

« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2008, 02:14:30 PM »
then explain the rape of nanjing

Touche