4M4Life.com

The Starchaser

Offline Skelzor

• I disagree with this agreement
Re: The Starchaser
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2010, 07:09:49 AM »
Dante walked through the passage, following the burn mark to guide him through the hall. At the end, he could faintly see Zarius, so the women should be between him and Zarius. "Hey!" he called out, "Wait up! I can't see very well in here!" Dante continued to struggle through the hall, the burn mark being his only guide.

Offline Soloxius

• H̻͡E̒ͤͦͨ C͐ͩ͗̚O̿Mͪ͊ͫ͊͌̓ͮĚS͌͗
« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2010, 09:13:24 PM »
Zarius merely seemed to glow brighter, his hand glowing visibly in the dark as he muttered excitedly and occasionally giggled. Very odd behavior indeed! "Should be here somewhere, ooohoohoo it's all the same!.." he kept muttering over and over. He finally stopped at a dead end, and took a knee to look at the floor. He lit a small flame on the tip of his finger, illuminating the passageway a little more. "The texts should be here..." he said quietly, deep in thought.
15 Awesome Points and counting...

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)* *********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*   Everyone  *`·¸.´******
*******`·.¸(¨`· Forever·´¨)..·´********
**************`·.¸.·´********* ******

Offline Skelzor

« Reply #62 on: December 12, 2010, 07:43:11 PM »
Dante saw a faint blur of light. Zarius. Who else? He seemed to know where he was going. Dante hurried up to try and catch up with the living LED light. " Zarius!" he called out, "Can you here me?!"  Either this is the one tunnel in the universe that didn't echo, or Zarius was wrapped up in his own thoughts too much to heed him any attention. He tried to find the women, but he couldn't see her either. Damn bars. If it weren't for them he might be able to see where the hell he was going. Then he noticed Zarius had stopped, " Did you find anything?" He cried,  hoping Zarius would recognize him.

Offline Soloxius

« Reply #63 on: December 12, 2010, 11:40:20 PM »
Zarius looked up at him as though in a haze. "What do you want?!" he said in a loud whisper. "I'm kind of busy here!" He looked back at the ground and traced his fingers across the ground quickly but quietly, whispering to himself excitedly. A huge grin crossed his face as he did so.

Offline Adelaide

• ♥ Ich bin dein Kaninchen! ♥ ⊂(˙ワ˙)⊃
    • PLURtanz
« Reply #64 on: December 13, 2010, 12:45:15 AM »
Chiyoko looked at the both of them, if Dante's claims were true, she'd just gotten herself mixed up with a couple of maniacs. Intimidated, she backed up against a wall, watching the both of them and thinking she should go back, only... It was dark... Too dark. Aside from the light being given off by Zarius, it was all darkness. She looked back to the other two, hoping that the results of this wouldn't be as horrible as she was anticipating.
I am the creator of awesome points and therefore I have a never ending supply.
10 Luffle Points~!

*****`·.¸.·´*ZombieHugs*`·¸.´******
[refle]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_22_05_09_12_36_39.png[/refle]

[img]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_27_08_09_1_54_05.

Offline Skelzor

« Reply #65 on: December 13, 2010, 06:49:20 AM »
Dante Threw his hands up in defense, "Okay, okay! Do want you need to do," he turned to the woman, "So what were you doing on pyronia anyway? The place isn't infected and there isn't a war at the moment. There are a lot more places that seem to need help. Or are you really in the cartel?" Dante smiled.

Offline Ishtarvanii

• I will eat you if you just ask.
« Reply #66 on: December 14, 2010, 01:46:26 PM »
Levaunt had made it to the City. He ignored the odd looks he got from the towns people, he pressed on through the crowd. He had an address which he ws trying to find with little to no luck. He did not mind the heat o much but the crowds were bothering him. Then he was stopped by a man in a brown overcoat, his face was hidden and this made Levaunt curious.

"Levaunt your contact has been killed. dont act like its shocking, just look casual. It was The Plauge from what we gather." Levaunt gave a short laugh and nodded. He sent his message to the mans mind. So how should i preceed? shoul i head back to Pirates Moon or stay here? I dont know how long i can hide my ship so tell me what i should do.

The man looked around and sighed, "Stay here and see what you can gather, Maybe people know somthing. We didnt think the Plauge would reach here yet but that does not matter. Find out what you can, find a lead and follow it, those re your orders."

The man walked off leaving Levaunt in thought. With a snarl Levaunt walked on towards the city centre where he hoped to find somthing...

Without a little bit of envy nothing can be accomplished.

*****`·.¸.·´****Hate`·¸.´******

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #67 on: December 14, 2010, 02:50:52 PM »
"So what were you doing on pyronia anyway? The place isn't infected and there isn't a war at the moment. There are a lot more places that seem to need help. Or are you really in the cartel?" Dante smiled.

Chiyoko glowered at him, "I've far more specialized training- We were low on fuel and necessary supplies to treat an outbreak of disease on another planet; I'm to gather the necessary medications and equipment to adequately treat the victims." She looked back to Zarius, "This simply was the closest planet in collaboration with the Peace Corps. There's a IGPC Base here."
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Soloxius

« Reply #68 on: December 16, 2010, 07:32:36 PM »
Standing slowly, Zarius felt around the wall. "It should be here somewhere... A button of some sort. To open the wall. Should dump us into one of the empty bedrooms... I think."

Offline Skelzor

« Reply #69 on: December 16, 2010, 09:26:45 PM »
Dante started to have second thoughts. Zarius was mumbling and spewing words like a crazy person. He'd hate to say it, but the woman seemed the sanest of the three. He could leave, but he could barely make it with a light. He doubted he could even make it with both eyes. Zarius  said something on a button. "Maybe it's on the ceiling, or you have to say a password," Dante suggested. He couldn't think of anything else. He turned to the woman. The more she liked them, the less a chance of a guillotine. "So what's your name?" Dante asked. Might as well make small talk while waiting for Zarius to do his thing.

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #70 on: December 17, 2010, 01:53:22 AM »
"Private Chiyoko Hisa." She answered back, "Soon to be Corporal~! That is... unless this little "mission" you two have me mixed up in screws everything up for me.." she whined indignantly. She looked around her, feeling almost swallowed into the darkness, with the exception of the Pyronian before her... "Yourself..?"
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Skelzor

« Reply #71 on: December 17, 2010, 03:34:27 PM »
"Dante Remirez, former marine in the pyronian branch of the human empire. And we did NOT get you mixed up in this. You got yourself involved." Dante reduced his voice to a whisper, "I'd hate to say it, but I think Flames over here is starting to go crazy. I don't think anything is here. Do you have anything that would give us enough light to get out of here?" Dante didn't want to just leave Zarius, but he seemed to be looking at a dead end.

Offline Soloxius

« Reply #72 on: December 17, 2010, 05:35:29 PM »
Zarius turned and pointed a finger. "A-HA! I knew you were lying about your name! I don't know how I knew, I just felt it..." He returned to his work, pressing stones everywhere frantically.

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #73 on: December 17, 2010, 07:01:04 PM »
"I've got mood regulators to make him more sane~" She joked, "And pain killers to make ourselves feel better... Besides that I think we're kinda stuck here." She looked back to him, curiously. Maybe he wasn't as bad as he'd originally seemed.
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Skelzor

« Reply #74 on: December 18, 2010, 06:20:31 PM »
Damn it. No one was supposed to know his real name. Chiyoko's part of the peace corps., not a headhunter for the human empire. Zarius, although maybe a bit off, wasn't a weasel. "Maybe the buttons hidden, I don't know," Dante turned towards Chiyoko. "You want to help us out?" and with that he began search the walls.

Offline Soloxius

« Reply #75 on: December 18, 2010, 09:59:16 PM »
There was a loud click, and the wall slid back without a sound. Zarius smiled gleefully as it opened into an empty room. "Aha~ I knew it! Now then..." he said as he slipped into the room quietly. He scoped out the walls and ceiling for cameras... and saw none. He mumbled something to himself in a confused manner, like he was expecting there to be fixtures around the room.

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #76 on: December 19, 2010, 09:48:43 AM »
Chiyoko looked around, staring at opening blankly. She'd wandered right out of reality and into a maniac's dreamland apparently. 'I never should have followed...' She thought regretfully, "So uh... how long is this expected to take...?"
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Skelzor

« Reply #77 on: December 20, 2010, 06:18:07 PM »
"I learned about this just yesterday, but I'm hoping for no more than 6 days." Dante explained, stepping into the open room. "I'd say it's better to go go where the light is. Darknessand me don't connect, what about you?"

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #78 on: December 20, 2010, 10:52:11 PM »
"S-six days?!" Chiyoko gaped, "I'm supposed to be on my way back from my mission in six days! I am soooo dead." She looked back the way they'd come, "Maybe... Fire-boy can light the way back and I'll be on my merry way?" She suggested, hopeful.
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Ishtarvanii

• I will eat you if you just ask.
« Reply #79 on: December 22, 2010, 02:30:26 AM »
Unknown to the group they were being watched. Levaunt had spotted them as they were trying to find their way into the secret rooms. Sneaking into a palace did not seem like somthing that they were supposed to do. They had to be looking for something. There were three of them, enough to handle he thought. Well at least he could run fast so if need be Levaunt could escape.

Levaunt creeped behind them just far enough so that he hoped he would not be spotted. As he moved he kept one hand behind him ready to grab one of his pistols. He could hear there quabeling, so he took advantage of that using it to mask his on movements.

Without a little bit of envy nothing can be accomplished.

*****`·.¸.·´****Hate`·¸.´******