4M4Life.com

The Garbage (OOC+)

Offline Red

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
Re: Ryuketsu.
« Reply #240 on: May 10, 2009, 11:41:35 PM »
(( OHHH, I was thinking that, but I didn't know for sure. I also didn't know how you meant to describe Kiva's ability. Like... traveling along the ground like that... I didn't really think about the limits to Elemental Spirit Energy... I specified that it had to be released from the weapon... But I didn't really say anything about the weapons being controlled by it... Uhhm... So, I guess it's fine. It's kind of making my mind do flips though as I continue figuring out this battle system for the RP... I'll respond tomorrow. I'm going to bed early. By the way, Aure has a eight foot range with that katana. It's fricken crazy since she can wield it just as fast or faster than an average katana because of her Spirit Energy.  She's a real monster right now, next to Deito and Ove. ))

« Reply #241 on: May 10, 2009, 11:43:16 PM »
((ok got ya))
Meager retentions as your heart weep…. I cry for my heart bleeds with every tear you shed and every hardship that you encounter. My blood is of the martyr and of him his myrmidon leads us to victory…………..

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #242 on: May 11, 2009, 05:03:28 PM »
"I'll look forward to next time then." Aure replied politely and with a smile as if she had done nothing wrong. She looked over her shoulder at Le'scott. "You owe me big time for that." Aure said to him.

------------------------------------------------------

Adam finally began to recognize his surroundings of the are again and was back around the school grounds. He was just a few yards away from the stone steps leading up to the school entrance when he was Aure standing there triumphantly with her massive katana in hand as if it weighed nothing more than a feather.

(( At this point Kiva and Poi should be gone. ))

Adam just had the suddenly realization. The tournament had started. Adam brought his hand back to get a firm grip on his scythe while it was still in it's sheath. Aure and Adam locked eyes from the minor distance.

Aure's expression got very serious, much different than when fighting with Kiva. "Le'scott, Xander, that boy who you were hanging around with when we were in school, Adam, are you friends with him?" Aure asked very seriously as she turned her body facing Adam's, her katana out in front of her.

Adam kept silent and just stared back at Aure, but a small noise caught his attention behind him to his left. Adam didn't move though, or give any indication that he heard it.

(( Another battle is about to break out. Gives Xander something to do too. ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
Re: Elemental Evolution.
« Reply #243 on: May 11, 2009, 05:06:09 PM »
(( I thought Leon, WHALES, was going to be active. But it seems like he doesn't have enough time to do more than one RP. So we're going to have to have a backup for Leon. Does anyone have a friend who is willing to join this RP? If not, I can quickly fill the space with a character. I would prefer to have a new roleplayer though. ))

« Reply #244 on: May 11, 2009, 05:27:10 PM »
Le’scott stood up quickly brushing the dirt that was on his clothes off and looked directly at Aure. He looked at Adam and then back at Aure once again.

“Yeah I would say that he is alright… ya know the kind of person that you want around when something goes down.” With the last word Le’scott fell down on the steps and took a deep breath. “At least we can rest now.” Le'scott said in a hushed voice.

“Hey Aure… why did you help me out, that Kiva girl was tough and her friend was huge but you still fought her and came out on top. Why?” Le'scott looked at Aure then at Xander who was silent the entire time.

Le’scott put his hand on his brow and wiped the sweat that had accumulated on it off into his palm. Looking at Xander and wondered what he was thinking about the entire time the fight was going on.

(( UMMM Xander needs to post pronto because in reality nobody would sit through a fight and not say anything.))
Meager retentions as your heart weep…. I cry for my heart bleeds with every tear you shed and every hardship that you encounter. My blood is of the martyr and of him his myrmidon leads us to victory…………..

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #245 on: May 11, 2009, 05:32:51 PM »
(( I know. But in roleplaying, we like to just assume things happened at the correct time. >.> By the way, even though it seems like stuff is calming down, it isn't going to... Lol. ))

Offline Adelaide

• ♥ Ich bin dein Kaninchen! ♥ ⊂(˙ワ˙)⊃
    • PLURtanz
Re: S K Y R A Z O R
« Reply #246 on: May 11, 2009, 07:49:13 PM »
*needs to delete this!*
I am the creator of awesome points and therefore I have a never ending supply.
10 Luffle Points~!

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)* *********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*ZombieHugs*`·¸.´******
*******`·.¸(¨`· Forever·´¨)..·´********
**************`·.¸.·´********* ******
[refle]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_22_05_09_12_36_39.png[/refle]

[img]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_27_08_09_1_54_05.

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
Re: OOC Trash Can!
« Reply #247 on: May 11, 2009, 07:56:52 PM »
This topic is for Red to take posts from RPs that are OOC, so the RPs themselves don't get cluttered.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #248 on: May 11, 2009, 08:21:24 PM »
This topic is for Red to take posts from RPs that are OOC, so the RPs themselves don't get cluttered.
She knows. I was the one who did that. I moved it here.

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #249 on: May 11, 2009, 08:23:03 PM »
lol so misleading! [spot]

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #250 on: May 13, 2009, 04:12:48 PM »
((lol, he said pronto.))

(Before the Fight)

Xander observed as the others darted into combat.  Their skills were impressive, he had to admit.  He wasn't sure if they would hold up in teams but it didn't matter, Xander had seen what he needed to.  Even the Kavi character was interesting in her own way.  And know doubt Aure's swordplay was elegant in nature.

Xander had remained silent during the battle and he now found himself watching as Adam entered the scene.  He remembered him from before but he still had yet to see his scythe in action.  I love weapons inspired by death... SOTD said.  He had witnessed the fight and was entertained.

"He appears to be of a calm nature," Xander said.

He was still trying to figure out what Le'Scott had meant about 'kind of person you want when something goes down', but for the most par he concentrated on the whole of the group.

He left SOTD at his side as he observed some of his surroundings.  He had trained to carry the sword for hours without it weighing him down so strength never seemed to worry about his mind.
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #251 on: May 13, 2009, 04:14:37 PM »
((nobody on my end))
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #252 on: May 13, 2009, 04:18:46 PM »
(( It's on Nestec and then me and then everyone and then Addy-chan and then you guys again and then me again. >.> And then everyone is there. X-D ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #253 on: May 13, 2009, 05:18:58 PM »
(( My next post might be fairly large and fast paste. So, I think I will give Nestec a chance to post something. ))

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #254 on: May 14, 2009, 03:56:10 PM »
((wait, did we solve the SFLUCRISIS?))

Offline Nestec

• "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
« Reply #255 on: May 17, 2009, 11:04:16 PM »

Although he desired to not come off as a cynic, Hotaru couldn't help but doubt Tsumi's claims. Deciding with his better judgment however, he refrained from challenging him. He would look quite foolish when it turned out that Tsumi really did know his stuff.

"Wait, you're from Kakrio??" Aiko exclaimed, staring wide-eyed at Oro. "That's where my boyfriend and I are from! Are you from the Lower or Upper District?" She referred to the wealth-divided tiers of Kakrio as such in order to conceal their inferior status from the rest of the travelers.
: :  N E S T E C  : :

Offline Nestec

• "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
« Reply #256 on: May 17, 2009, 11:10:12 PM »
(( Uhh... I'll pass. Ran out of time, gotta go to bed. ))
: :  N E S T E C  : :

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #257 on: May 19, 2009, 04:06:08 PM »
((lol -> [durr] Nestec))

Offline Adelaide

• ♥ Ich bin dein Kaninchen! ♥ ⊂(˙ワ˙)⊃
    • PLURtanz
« Reply #258 on: May 19, 2009, 07:58:18 PM »
((^^ Red, you're never online... or I'm never online... or we're never online at the same time... anyway, when am I supposed to be posting? As soon as you give me the word I will, but I'm just a wee bit lost))
I am the creator of awesome points and therefore I have a never ending supply.
10 Luffle Points~!

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)* *********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*ZombieHugs*`·¸.´******
*******`·.¸(¨`· Forever·´¨)..·´********
**************`·.¸.·´********* ******
[refle]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_22_05_09_12_36_39.png[/refle]

[img]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_27_08_09_1_54_05.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #259 on: May 22, 2009, 05:40:20 PM »
Aure still held her katana in her delicate hand. "I'll trust your judgment." Aure replied to Le'scott very quietly. Aure still had her eyes set on Adam who also hadn't moved after reaching for his weapon.

There was a moment of intense silence.

Then in a burst of speed, both Aure and Adam ran toward each other at maximum pace. While Adam sprinted, he unsheathed his scythe from behind him and the moment Aure and Adam met, they got back to back and at that exact moment, an extremely large hammer with a chain attached to the end of it came flailing out at both of them from a spot hidden behind nearby bushes.

Aure brought her katana out to the side the hammer came from and attempted to parry it, but only succeeded in scraping it as it flew quickly past Aure's katana, creating sparks as it traveled swiftly and past the blade. Aure's eyes widened with surprise at the speed of the thrown weapon as it neared her face. Adam who was right next to her, twisted his scythe upwards and knocking the enormous hammer away right before it made contact with Aure's beautiful face.

Aure quickly glanced at Adam who just saved her life. He IS worth having around. Aure thought.

Not long after the flying hammer was blocked, two senshi rushed out at both Adam and Aure. One of them wielded a sleek steel scimitar while the other had a double sided sword. A large man soon after revealed himself from behind the large brush and began pulling his large hammer he threw back with the long chain that was attached to it.

"I hope you guys are ready to die!" He shouted, his voice full of confidence.

(( I will leave some space here for anyone to reply to anything before I continue. ))