4M4Life.com

S K Y R A Z O R

Offline Nestec

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
Re: S K Y R A Z O R
« Reply #420 on: July 01, 2009, 09:39:51 PM »

"Um...nevermind," Cassandra replied, her voice somewhat faint.

She sighed, continuing to walk forward. Was she really just losing her mind? She always figured that years and years in the Special Forces would take a toll on one's mind.

---

Rowan placed a gentle hand on Rena's shoulder, although somewhat hesitantly, as if he expected her to swing her mighty blade at him. "Ah, that's not a subject you should be worrying about," he said, helping to cheer her up.

"Death will become more familiar to you as you grow older," Pedallus said to her, his voice sounding ancient and withered.

As the group neared one of the closest buildings, a moving figure caught Pedallus' eye off in the distance. It was a young woman, with long black hair tied into one large braid. A bright blue ribbon could be seen streaming from her hair down her shoulders. She wore a soft, gray cloak, which wrapped loosely around her slender figure. As Pedallus noticed her, she also turned and seemed to notice the group. Someone seemed to hold her stare as well; she stopped in her tracks, scanning the group from afar...

---

Overhearing the words from Din to Ian, Nimbus turned around to look at Din. Raising an eyebrow, he mumbled to Mizu, "He just met those guys, didn't he? Why is he trusting them so much?"

"It's not your business. Don't worry about it," Mizu said, grabbing Nimbus' shoulder and turning him around to face the direction in which he was walking.

---

"Just hold on a moment..." Nemo said to Reios, tightly grabbing his wrist to keep him still.

"You better let go of me, dammit," Reios snapped, widening his eyes to show Nemo that he was being entirely serious. Unfazed, Nemo simply tightened his grip.

"Wait here, we'll hear these soldiers out," he said, eyeing the approaching soldiers, which were getting very close. "If it turns out that they are here looking for you, we'll make a break for it."

"Why not just run now!? Better safe than sorry," Reios growled, jerking his wrist violently out of Nemo's grip.

"No, we may draw unnecessary attention to ourselves by running off now. They already see us," Nemo reasoned, then he stood straight and faced the three Autumn soldiers which had just stood before them. "Is there a problem, officers?"

"No, not at all," the taller soldier assured him. Then he held out a small piece a paper. An image of a CoreCapsule bomb was displayed on it. "We are looking for one of these. Word on the street is that Sakura is hiding some of these destructive weapons in their quarters."

"What the hell is that?" Nemo asked the man, his tone unintentionally rude.

"It is a CoreCapsule. A very small bomb capable of decimating an entire city," the shorter, rather fat soldier explained. "You seen one?"

Nemo let out a small laugh. "Sir. If the Sakura government is hiding one of those suckers around here, why would I know where it is? Furthermore, even if I did know, why in the blazes would I tell you that?"

Dammit, Nemo, so much for drawing unnecessary attention!! Reios panicked in his head, about ready to ditch his friend. "Nemo, that's enough. We answered their question, now let's go!"

As the two began to turn away, the middle-height soldier, which had until now remained silent, spoke aloud, "Hold it."

Nemo and Reios slowly turned around to face him. It was then that Reios noticed his ominous, glowing red eyes. The soldier also seemed to be missing a tooth, and an intimidating curved scar ran from his right eye down his cheekbone. As Reios stared this man in the eye, he felt pounds of sweat begin to trickle down his body. A ghostly feeling consumed Reios as he began to get feeling that he recognized this Autumn soldier...

"You. Young man," he said, his voice powerful but calm. He was speaking directly to Reios. As a wide grin (which highlighted his missing tooth directly in the front) developed across his face, curling the scar on his face, he added, "You look very, very familiar to me. Tell me...what nation are you from?"
: :  N E S T E C  : :

Offline Red

• Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #421 on: July 17, 2009, 08:17:28 PM »
(( Nestec, you around? =_= ))

Rena looked Rowan in the eye. "I'm very well acquainted with death." Rena replied to Pedallus though not taking her eyes away from Rowan as if to provoke him.

Enyo kept quiet, but observed Rena's strange behavior. She hadn't known Rena very long or liked her one bit, but she already had a good understanding of how she acted. And this new event began to bother Enyo and gave her a feeling that there was more to Rena than meets the eye.

Just how dangerous is she? Carrying such a large sword like that... Just like a toy or something. Enyo thought but also tried her best to continue with her job.

(( I guess we could have a little more input from everyone now and I think Ian should reply to Din. ))

Offline Nestec

« Reply #422 on: July 18, 2009, 02:16:45 AM »
(( Yeah, I'm around. Hey guys, I might have to sacrifice a little of the quality in my posts so we can get moar done in less time. Kewl? ))

(( SIGH, FINE YES, Angel, the girl is hot. Control your friggin hormones, man. lol ))

Rowan nearly halted in his walk, glancing somewhat awkwardly from Rena to Pedallus. After a short pause, he said in almost a hopeful tone, "Aah, too many horror movies, you youngster. Hahahaa..."

Pedallus, who had been ignoring the conversation, watched closely as the girl from afar seemed to change her direction of stride. Just as Pedallus was becoming quite sure that she was headed for their group, the girl called out, in a strong but friendly voice, "Ed? Ed, is that you?"

---

"You. Young man," he said, his voice powerful but calm. He was speaking directly to Reios. As a wide grin (which highlighted his missing tooth directly in the front) developed across his face, curling the scar on his face, he added, "You look very, very familiar to me. Tell me...what nation are you from?"

Nemo turned to face his friend, showing him with his eyes that it was absolutely crucial that he keep his cool. However, as the cold stare of the red-eyed soldier majestically pierced somewhere into him, Reios felt his face heating up, as a sort of panic began to overcome him. As his arms trembled, his posture and balance faltered as well, and he almost fell backwards into the dirt. Visions of his life back at the palaces of Autumn began to haunt him that exact moment, and he was overwhelmed by the urge to run once more. The same urge that had been leading his life the entire time.

"You planning on answering me...?" the soldier said, and flashed another grin which was the push that toppled Reios over the edge.

They know. Dammit, they know it's me. They're gonna take me back. NOO! I'm not going back! Dammit, they can't make me go back!!!

In a quick flash of movement, Reios dashed off down the city street. He didn't know where he was running to -- it did not matter. His top priority was losing the Autumn soldiers. Even if it meant losing Nemo in the process.

"Get him! He has information about the CoreCapsules!!" the shorter soldier shouted, and the three all darted after Reios.

"The panicky bastard...We were gonna be fine, too," Nemo said, watching helplessly as the soldiers ran after his friend. "Aah...this is the least I can do for him, I suppose."

In a flash almost as quick as Reios' dash, Nemo pulled out his gunblade weapon Risetime, bringing it up in the air. With as careful aim as possible, he focused the target point directly into the back of the taller soldier, who seemed to be taking up the rear.

"Risetime...work your magic."

(( Uhh, Angel...The girl's name is Lelia. ))

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #423 on: July 18, 2009, 03:08:21 PM »
((I have jedi-like control man, I'm just trying to hook Edward up, he needs it.  lol.))

At the sound of his name, Ed whirled about, searching around.  When he saw her face he had to admit, he did not recognize her, a few moments later however, he realized who it was, Lelia.

"Hey, I uh, (mumbled fragmentation)," Ed said quizzically.

He could not place her name with his relationship to her however and soon found himself trying to remember how he knew her and from where.  Surely she would know, after all she picked him out from a distance.

"Lelia... it's been like what, how many years?" Ed asked her monotonously.
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

Offline Nestec

« Reply #424 on: July 19, 2009, 03:33:56 PM »

(( Lol, yeah you're probably right. You said you designed him off of yourself, right? OOOOOOOOO BURNED!!!!!! ))

The girl laughed a bit, her face turning bright red in the cheerfulness that resulted from being glad she was recognized.

"Yeah, it's been a while," she said. "I graduated from the academy quite some time ago. So what have you been up to?"

---

The explosive sound of Nemo's gunfire alarmed the surrounding citizens, and many of them let out shouts and screams when they witnessed the spectacle of the Autumn soldier being shot in the back. A small spray of blood gushed from the impact, and he fell forward onto his face without a sound.

"Got him," Nemo said under his breath. He whirled around in time to discover two more Autumn soldiers which had emerged from a gathered crowd of people. They both wielded their own swords, which were quite large and mechanical-looking.

"Get that boy! He just shot one of our men!" shouted one of the soldiers. He and his companion then began to chase after Nemo, who started running down a street different from the one on which Reios was being chased.

Damn, we're split up. Oh well, if we both can get away safely, maybe we'll meet up again... Nemo thought, weaving through the thick crowds of people in the streets, all of which had crowded together in fear of a lethal gunman.

"See? This is the kind of chaos that ensues when we let foreigners into our city!" one woman shrieked.

A man turned to her saying, "But I thought we were supposed to be being visited by Tsunami soldiers...? What is Autumn doing here...?"

Reios, who struggled to leap over fences and was now trampling across people's yards, hardly had time to look back to see what his friend had done. Turning around temporarily as he ran, he saw the short soldier and the red-eyed soldier still chasing him. Knowing he had to do something to cut them off, he kicked over a barrel of large fruits as he passed an old woman's home. The fruits toppled and rolled into the street, and a small group of citizens hurried out to clean the mess. As Reios has planned, the scene created an adequate obstacle to slow down the Autumn soldiers. He used the chance to take a sharp left turn into an alleyway...

Nemo...if that was you that just got shot...I'm sorry I couldn't save you...I just have to get away. I told you, I cannot stop moving...You just couldn't keep up with me, I guess...

« Reply #425 on: July 21, 2009, 06:10:30 PM »
Ian was also very disinterested in their current assignment. He simply followed along beside his new commander. He figured if asked he could simply claim that he was staying close as part of his new duties a private guardsman. Besides, if Din really had a problem with him simply walking near him and not really helping with the assignment he surely would have given him an order to be more diligent in his searching.

"The highest level of information in all of Skyrazor?" Ian said thoughtfully. "That must be convenient, being able to find out almost anything you'd like to know." He paused for a moment. "A certification katana? What's all that about?"

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #426 on: July 21, 2009, 08:22:47 PM »
Din maintained his current walking pace with Ian, but changed his tone of voice to become more friendly sounding. "The katana is a sword specifically made for each member after calculating the person's weight, height, and his or her arm or leg lengths. Also, if you have special abilities, we can design the katana to endure that ability and even allow you to use your ability along with the sword to enhance your attack just as mine is able to withstand heat due to my flame skills." Din explained to Ian. Din paused for a moment to let it sink in.

I really doubt we're going to be finding what we're actually be looking for... It's probably more likely that we actually do find weapons of mass destruction... Din thought to himself as he glance around here and there, not trying too hard.

« Reply #427 on: July 21, 2009, 08:28:33 PM »
"Well, having a new blade made that's perfectly sized and balanced will be a new experience. I've never had one designed for me before. As for a way to make it able to coordinate with my abilities... My abilities tend to coordinate with my weapons anyways." Ian responded to Din. "So, I'm curious, What exactly do you intend to do with Rena, Fay, and myself. You've established us as your personal guard, but do you have a purpose in mind for us, or are we simply a precaution?"

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #428 on: July 21, 2009, 10:13:22 PM »
Din gave Ian a rare half smile. "I haven't decided yet. You three can do whatever you want. Making you my Private Guard was just something I decided to do for you three since it helped you all achieve what you want to do with your life..."

« Reply #429 on: July 22, 2009, 12:15:53 AM »
"Well, that was very considerate of you. despite that fact, I'm sure you'll find some way for us to make ourselves useful to you. I cannot recall if I said as much earlier, but I am fairly skilled with weapons and in hand to hand combat. So you could always make use of me in regards to me acting as an actual guard, Though I am sure that anybody that I could handle, you would probably handle with ease, though it does save you the trouble." Ian said.

I need to make this man trust me. He's my key to gaining greater influence within Wrath. I need to get as close to the top as I can. That way when I aim to sever this monsters head it will be more likely to be a fatal blow.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #430 on: July 22, 2009, 02:33:36 AM »
"You can never be sure of one's skill. Just because I have a high rank doesn't mean I'm that all powerful. You could be stronger than me. We've never fought." Din replied, hand hand gripping his katana handle lightly. "I could used magic, but swordsmanship is much more of a challenge." Din added.

"Also, don't worry yourself about being useful to me. I have to accomplish my goal by myself." Din asserted. I must be the one to find the Sacred Hell Skyrune and bring it to Draco... So I can be free to return to the Heavens.

« Reply #431 on: July 22, 2009, 05:27:26 PM »
"Maybe someday we'll have to have a match, find out for sure one way or the other." Ian said.

If what they say about this guy destroying an entire city is true I don't think I'd stand a chance. Hopefully it's false, or it was just a fluke...

"I have some skill with magic also, so it would not be unfair for you to use it, but only enough to have incorporated it into my combat style."

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #432 on: July 22, 2009, 05:40:09 PM »
Din sighed, still walking as he spoke with Ian casually. "Magic is helpful in combat, though skyrunes are a pain to carry around, probably. I wouldn't know much about it since I've never used them except when I first learned magic."

Din looked ahead at Mizu who was walking next to Nimbus.

"Mizu." Din said louder to call to her. "Is there anything else you want me to do? Or do you got this pretty much covered?" Din asked.

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #433 on: July 31, 2009, 10:29:45 AM »
"Yeah, it's been a while," she said. "I graduated from the academy quite some time ago. So what have you been up to?"

"Well, u know same old same old, actually..." Ed paused.  He realized that in all emotions against his gut feelings, she could very well have something to do with the explosives planted around the city.

It scared him to think that after everything, he had become so suspicious, even of the people he knew and trusted the most.  But when Night passed away... that was the worst.
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

Offline Nestec

« Reply #434 on: August 03, 2009, 10:39:30 PM »

"Hahaha, well, I'll just pretend I know what the 'same old' is," Lelia joked, her wide grin pressing her eyes tightly as if she was squinting. Then, somewhat dramatically, her eyebrows raised and she exclaimed, "Oh! I just remembered...Do you know whatever happened to Mr. Kuji, our sensei? I remember he just disappeared one day, and we suddenly got a new teacher..."

+++

"Mizu." Din said louder to call to her. "Is there anything else you want me to do? Or do you got this pretty much covered?" Din asked.

Mizu glanced back at Din, looking somewhat perplexed as she took a moment to think. Then she finally said, "Ya know, that's fine. I don't need you."

Nimbus, becoming puzzled, turned to look at her.

"Actually...stop for a second. Check those crates right over there," she added, pointing towards three crates stacked atop one another next to a man's house. "I'm getting a weird vibe from them."

The owner of the house, who had been sitting on its porch, called out at Mizu, "You damn soldiers just wanna meddle in the lives of us normal people. There ain't nothing in them crates. Can't you freaks just take a hint? We don't want you here."

"Check them regardless," Mizu repeated to Din, Solius, and Ian.

"Wow, I'm amazed. It was hard enough for me to deal with people disrespecting me like that, back at the orphanage," Nimbus said to Mizu. "How do you guys handle it without getting mad?"

Mizu ignored his comment. She watched Solius, Din, and Ian closely. As they neared the crates, and as Mizu was sure they could not see her, she quickly dashed ahead and into an alleyway, dragging Nimbus with her.

"...What's the deal?" Nimbus gasped, clutching his arm which had become sore from Mizu tightly pulling on it. "We ditching them?"

"Yes," she responded. She made a disgusted face, then added, "I just can't get anything done with that SSF soldier around. Especially if he doesn't know what we're really looking for."

(( Um, the contents of the crates are up to you guys. Just no CoreCapsules, and no Sacred Skyrunes. ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #435 on: August 04, 2009, 12:31:01 AM »
(( We need to figure out what is going on around Myra, Ed, Enyo, and Fay and Cassandra and whoever else is with them. ))

Din stood still for a moment. "How does Tsunami benefit from her?" Din asked himself quietly. "Royalty is a strange thing these days..." Din muttered.

"Ian, just forget about checking those crates, Mizu just said she didn't need us so we're free for now." Din said as he sat down on a giant rock that was for display next to a shop.

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #436 on: August 06, 2009, 12:48:58 AM »
Ed paced forward, motioning for his long-lost friend to follow.  He begin to scan his memory like a machine.  School, had been quite long ago indeed, and to remember the sensei.  But no, alas he could never forget, Sensei.

"Indeed I do remember, though it was something I tried to forget..." Ed answered calmly, without expressing his inner feelings.

Offline Nestec

« Reply #437 on: August 11, 2009, 12:48:11 AM »
Lelia followed Ed, neglecting to acknowledge the rest of Ed's group, which he was leaving behind.

"Aah, I suppose we shall let him get reacquainted with his old friend," Pedallus said respectfully, turning to face the rest of the group. "To begin, shall we inspect the Administration Office?" Pedallus gestured towards one of the small buildings ahead of them.

"Indeed I do remember, though it was something I tried to forget..." Ed answered calmly, without expressing his inner feelings.

"Well...surely you can tell me," Lelia said, lowering the volume of her voice as if to maintain some secrecy. "I won't lie -- I spent many nights worrying about my Sensei." Her tone grew serious, and somewhat grim. "If...there's anything that you know...I'd like to know about it as well."

---

Nemo leaped and dodged past citizens and through various alleyways. The loud crashing and toppling sounds behind him let him know that the Autumn soldiers were still on his tail, chasing him ever so persistently. One woman nearly thwarted Nemo's escape as she wheeled her cart of fruits directly in front of the opening of an alleyway. For it was too tall to be simply jumped, Nemo dropped his body to the ground, into a roll which allowed him to slip past the cart. The Autumn soldiers however, apparently not so agile, proceeded to slash violently at the cart. As it split open, the large melons tumbled everywhere, impeding the efforts of the soldiers.

Nemo took advantage of the temporary confusion; reaching the end of the alleyway, he came to a tall brick wall, ridden with moss and leaves. Grabbing onto the moss and vines, he was able to pull himself atop the wall, and proceed to fall to the other side, where he came across two familiar figures.

"...Y-You?" Mizu gasped, as Nimbus scanned Nemo with narrow eyes. "But...how did you...?"

"Aah, how fate seems to sing so loudly beside me," Nemo managed to say, in between several short pants of exhaustion.

"That's the guy that we dropped off, isn't it? After we left the Blume?" Nimbus questioned Mizu.

Before either Mizu or Nemo could answer, the area was battered by the explosion of moss and bricks, as an earsplitting cry of blunt gunfire resonated within the air. The three quickly acted to shield themselves from the explosion, also covering their eyes and ears in the process. As the smoke slowly faded, two figures could be seen standing in what appeared to be a massive hole in the brick wall. One of the figures carried a massive hand-cannon, while the other wielded two mech-blades.

"Autumn soldiers...?" Mizu said, trembling with a mix of nervousness and shock.

"Heh...long story," Nemo groaned, keeping his eyes on the soldiers. "Listen, help me get rid of these guys. Short and sweet." As he said this, he pulled out his Risetime weapon.

What is going on here? I really don't think it's smart to get caught up in Autumn affairs, but if it's to help a pitiful soul like Nemo... Mizu wondered, slowly pulling several Skyrunes from her waist-pouch. She turned to Nimbus. "Listen. This can be your first real test as an honorary Tsunami member. Help us out."

Although he hardly understood the situation, Nimbus obeyed Mizu, readily unsheathing his blade. 

(( Okay, maybe next post I'll move over to Central District. Red, Din and Ian will also get some action in a little while. ^.^ ))

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #438 on: August 19, 2009, 12:19:40 PM »

"Well...surely you can tell me," Lelia said, lowering the volume of her voice as if to maintain some secrecy. "I won't lie -- I spent many nights worrying about my Sensei." Her tone grew serious, and somewhat grim. "If...there's anything that you know...I'd like to know about it as well."

Ed took a step back in his mind.  Could it be that she really didn't know?  They had sent out letters afterall.  He had to admit, he hated talking about his past, let alone reliving it.

"The truth is, Sensei...-" Ed started looking at Lelia calmly.  He could barely help himself to tell her.  "-He just... he was murdered."

((Well, I guess I'm going to have him die... unless you had something else planned?))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #439 on: September 21, 2009, 05:47:56 PM »
(( In order to save the RP, Nestec, you and I will take half of the characters and god mod them. They people still want to RP with their character they will have to pick up where we put them. I'll take Ian, Maxui, Void, David Green, and anyone else Wrath related. Nestec, you take Fay and Ed and whoever Ed is talking to. We need to get past this part and then see if there will be characters that will be needed to be killed off. So, I need you to post Nestec. ))