4M4Life.com

The Garbage (OOC+)

Offline Red

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
Re: Elemental Evolution.
« Reply #160 on: April 11, 2009, 11:52:36 AM »
Tsumi turned to see two young teenagers before him. "Hey! Nice to meet you! I'm Tsumi, a blacksmith." Tsumi declared quite loudly as he held up his drink. "Either of you two want some?" Tsumi asked and then laughed right afterward. "I'm just kidding. I'm sure this would be too strong for you youngsters. Theres bread and water on the table. You may help yourself to it Sesu told me."

(( Fifth, you can just.. Uhm... Do what you feel like with your monk. Lol. ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
Re: Ryuketsu.
« Reply #161 on: April 11, 2009, 12:58:33 PM »
(( I heard from Whales, he will be catching up sometime soon. Whales, you might want to include in your post the important things that happened if any did and or make sure your time skip makes sense from your last post. ))

Offline Nestec

• "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
« Reply #162 on: April 11, 2009, 12:59:56 PM »

"Yeah, ahaha, we try to avoid the strong stuff," Aiko laughed, moving towards the table upon which sat the bread and water. It began to seem like she would do all the talking for Hotaru.

She's making us sound really weak... Hotaru grumbled in his thoughts.

Aiko sat down beside Tsumi, and Hotaru sat beside her.

"Hey...so why--" Hotaru began, meaning to make conversation with the man.

Aiko abruptly interrupted him, speaking, "So, do you have any clue what's going on here?"
: :  N E S T E C  : :

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #163 on: April 11, 2009, 01:11:45 PM »
"Oh, well, uhh... Not really." Tsumi replied. "I was instructed to wait for everyone else to arrive and then we would be told everything." He added. "I don't think it will be anything to worry about. So anyway... Where are you two from?" Tsumi asked. He eyed Hotaru who didn't appear to talk very much.

Offline Nestec

« Reply #164 on: April 11, 2009, 01:30:16 PM »

"We're from--" Hotaru began, but he was interrupted once more.

"We're from Kakrio," Aiko responded, gently tearing strands of crust from her bread. "What about you?"

Hotaru sighed, then brought his cup of water to his mouth to take a drink.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #165 on: April 11, 2009, 01:42:52 PM »
"Oh! Kakrio! I've been there. Actually, I've been everywhere and I don't specificilly live in one place. I'm the best traveling blacksmith in Yakoto, though I don't think regular folks would know me unless they were some sort of warrior." Tsumi said.

Tsumi grunted and then thought to a moment, looking at Aiko and Hotaru. "Are you two married?" He asked suddenly.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
Re: S K Y R A Z O R
« Reply #166 on: April 11, 2009, 01:50:06 PM »
(( Let's not forget Ed is in there. ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #167 on: April 11, 2009, 01:50:50 PM »
(( We might want to wait for Angel to enter the inn soon... Lol. Only so many events can actually take place before one person can walk to a building. ))

« Reply #168 on: April 11, 2009, 01:51:11 PM »
( I will have him go to the inn, eventually lol. the monk will tell him to go there.)
Meager retentions as your heart weep…. I cry for my heart bleeds with every tear you shed and every hardship that you encounter. My blood is of the martyr and of him his myrmidon leads us to victory…………..

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #169 on: April 12, 2009, 01:57:14 AM »
( I will have him go to the inn, eventually lol. the monk will tell him to go there.)

(( Test quote ))

« Reply #170 on: April 12, 2009, 02:21:40 PM »
((I am going to try and get Maxui back into the mix, the deal is that he has learned that one of the higher ranking divisons like wrath or tsunami can help him find out his origins. He is a mercenary for hire of information and he will eventually choose which organization to head to.)What I need is a description of the HQ's of wrath and tsunami so it will make more sense when he arrives and i will not just be making things up)))
Meager retentions as your heart weep…. I cry for my heart bleeds with every tear you shed and every hardship that you encounter. My blood is of the martyr and of him his myrmidon leads us to victory…………..

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #171 on: April 12, 2009, 08:14:30 PM »
((I am going to try and get Maxui back into the mix, the deal is that he has learned that one of the higher ranking divisons like wrath or tsunami can help him find out his origins. He is a mercenary for hire of information and he will eventually choose which organization to head to.)What I need is a description of the HQ's of wrath and tsunami so it will make more sense when he arrives and i will not just be making things up)))

(( Wrath is a fairly large floating island. It's mainly a giant metal fortress with sentry guns and things all over the place. There are several lookout towers and inside contains a barracks, training rooms, and dorms for everyone. I don't know about Tsunami. Ask Nestec. ))

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #172 on: April 12, 2009, 09:12:03 PM »
Angel walked to the inn inspecting the strangers as they passed or entered.  It was strange, he knew his old city very well, like the back of his hand.  Of course his talents were wonders no matter where he went but for now, well, for now he would wait and watch... carefully.

He entered the inn seeing numerous people conversing on his way in.  Best not to talk until I know what's going on, for all we know, we could all be enemies.  And so he would wait, which he sensed, would not be long.
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

Offline Nestec

« Reply #173 on: April 12, 2009, 09:55:26 PM »

(( Red, your map says "kakrio", not "kakiro"... ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #174 on: April 12, 2009, 09:57:43 PM »

(( Red, your map says "kakrio", not "kakiro"... ))

(( Sorry, Kiro is a habit since it's one of my characters from HXG... From another forum. ))

Offline marrer

Re: SKYRAZOR Bios
« Reply #175 on: April 13, 2009, 12:04:52 AM »
(( Deleted because this was posted in the wrong place.. ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
Re: SKYRAZOR Bios
« Reply #176 on: April 13, 2009, 12:22:58 AM »
WRONG PLACE. LOL!

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #177 on: April 13, 2009, 12:34:19 AM »
(( Not posting anymore tonight Fifth, go to sleep. Lol. ))

« Reply #178 on: April 13, 2009, 12:35:29 AM »
(don't plan on it.)

Offline DNAngel

Re: Ryuketsu.
« Reply #179 on: April 14, 2009, 04:03:58 PM »
"Well, now I see why my sword doesn't like you," Xander said to Le'scott.

When Le'scott mentioned seeing something outside Xander tightened the strap on his sword.  He joined him at the area where he stood, quietly observing the outside landscape.  His right hand rested on his sword hilt.  SOTD quirkly sniffed the air like a beast.
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~