4M4Life.com

A chance encounter... with life!

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
A chance encounter... with life!
« on: August 29, 2009, 08:58:40 PM »
So it has come to my attention that i have something of a reputation for being a murdering jackass. Well, i'm not asking you to change your minds, but i will tell you another story.
I was driving down the road to meet a few friends for dinner, when i see a peice of garbage tumble down the road. I slowed down to avoid hitting it, but i realized- that was no garbage, but a kitten! I got out and picked him up. He was young, must have just opened his eyes. The unfortunate soul was obviously starving, so i took im directly home and put him in a warm, dry box. I fed him condensed milk from an eye dropper until he stopped shaking. This is the kitty in question.

I kept feeding him over a day or two, and found a home for him with some little girls down the street. Happy ending! the kitty remains healthy and happy to this day.

My brain pattern set does not make a reply is still more work to be mean?Are you saying we define ourselves through our interactions and expectations of individuals and think this board and it is harmless, cheesy fun in the second girl who has done that has any comments on like knights of the prisoner in which you have, or are at the same in spirit. But i'm staying here for semantics.

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
Re: A chance encounter... with life!
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2009, 08:59:44 PM »
Shitty pic, have another.

My brain pattern set does not make a reply is still more work to be mean?Are you saying we define ourselves through our interactions and expectations of individuals and think this board and it is harmless, cheesy fun in the second girl who has done that has any comments on like knights of the prisoner in which you have, or are at the same in spirit. But i'm staying here for semantics.

Offline Wesker

• Veronica Hates Me
    • Marv The Zombie
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2009, 09:14:23 PM »
Bravo, my good sir! I never found you to be a jackass--the thing about pulling the bird's head off to kill it just seemed a tad extreme.
Awesome Points: 585

http://wesker.flashcartoons.org

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*Minor Threat*`·¸.´*****
*******`·.¸(¨`Forever·´¨)..·´*******
**************`·.¸.·´************

Offline Adelaide

• ♥ Ich bin dein Kaninchen! ♥ ⊂(˙ワ˙)⊃
    • PLURtanz
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2009, 09:51:21 PM »
=D BONUS COOKIES!

o.o The bird thing freaked me out >.>
I refused to click the link after that...
Bothered me..

Ish a cewt kitty!! =3
I'm happy you helped it!
I am the creator of awesome points and therefore I have a never ending supply.
10 Luffle Points~!

********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)* *********
*****`·.¸.·´*ZombieHugs*`·¸.´******
*******`·.¸(¨`· Forever·´¨)..·´********
**************`·.¸.·´********* ******
[refle]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_22_05_09_12_36_39.png[/refle]

[img]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_27_08_09_1_54_05.

Offline Wesker

• Veronica Hates Me
    • Marv The Zombie
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2009, 10:46:18 PM »
Make sure they name the kitty Marv [marvwave]
Awesome Points: 585

http://wesker.flashcartoons.org

********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)********
*****`·.¸.·´*Minor Threat*`·¸.´*****
*******`·.¸(¨`Forever·´¨)..·´*******
**************`·.¸.·´************

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2009, 10:48:09 PM »
lol

[kata]

Offline Xicor

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2009, 02:12:14 AM »
So it has come to my attention that i have something of a reputation for being a murdering jackass. Well, i'm not asking you to change your minds, but i will tell you another story.
I was driving down the road to meet a few friends for dinner, when i see a peice of garbage tumble down the road. I slowed down to avoid hitting it, but i realized- that was no garbage, but a kitten! I got out and picked him up. He was young, must have just opened his eyes. The unfortunate soul was obviously starving, so i took im directly home and put him in a warm, dry box. I fed him condensed milk from an eye dropper until he stopped shaking. This is the kitty in question.

I kept feeding him over a day or two, and found a home for him with some little girls down the street. Happy ending! the kitty remains healthy and happy to this day.
Wow. That is awesome man. You're a good person for doing that. I would have done the same thing. (Really I would, all kidding aside)
Awesome Points: 83
[refle]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_10_07_09_5_27_21.jpeg[/refle]
[refle]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh242/jejs07/GogetaandVegito1.png[/refle]

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2009, 11:33:23 AM »
eat the cat!
Not enough meat. Too many bones.

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2009, 11:41:52 AM »
pulling the bird's head off to kill it just seemed a tad extreme.
Look, that was the quickest and most humane way of euthanasia i had at my disposal. I didn't do it for kicks.

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2009, 01:31:41 AM »
pulling the bird's head off to kill it just seemed a tad extreme.
Look, that was the quickest and most humane way of euthanasia i had at my disposal. I didn't do it for kicks.

Reason in madness.

or however that quote goes.
Awesome Points: 155
Shin's the perverted hero, he wouldnt stoop to that level.

omegadoomslayer (7:36:13 PM): You, Pryce and Whales are the Trio of Terrible

Cewt Addy Bunny (3:38:58 PM): You are a ­di­­ck.
frashprince55 (3:39:12 PM): Why thank you.