4M4Life.com

Iron Man 2

Offline bloo-apple

• You Just Made Me Happy!
    • Bloo-Apple
Iron Man 2
« on: May 07, 2010, 04:39:48 AM »
Saw it at midnight, was really good, lots of action, but mostly a bunch of talking and information explaining.  Maybe it builds the anticipation, but I am not sure.  My mind wasn't clear at the time either, I was depressed.  But None the less, it was awesome.
Not as good as the 1st though.

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
Re: Iron Man 2
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2010, 02:13:57 PM »
i didnt think it would beat the first
the villain they chose, has been in too many movies lately, and he's a villain in another movie coming out soon
also they changed the actor for the black guy

Offline bloo-apple

• You Just Made Me Happy!
    • Bloo-Apple
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2010, 02:21:13 PM »
Nope, not at all.  The new actor for the military guy was also too serious.

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2010, 02:11:11 AM »
bloo we need to talk about depression maybe we can fix eachothers problems

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2010, 02:52:13 AM »
 [off2]

[kata]

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2010, 09:08:45 AM »
saw it, boring

5th highest grossing weekend film

but doesn't deserve it..

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2010, 03:51:16 AM »
its how it works, people flock to a brand name and identity of a movie they know, people say sequels bomb but they dont but it can kill the franchise but still make tons of money before word of mouth ends it which i dont completly think is happening with this film,

ive noticed with films these days that Critics who do know what they are talking about are panning alot of curent films as bad or subpar and technicaly they are right, but what really happends is in this generation of young 18-25's ect typically people just want a movie to goto where they know and expect things action and cheap romance with carecters they have grown acustomed to and nothing to out of ordinary from those expectations and movie producers have learned that their highest attendance clientel Have these very small easy to produce demands so youll find as long as its supplyed that way They shall come and youll see movie grosses Like iron man 2 do what it does even if it was not earned, and theres nothing completly wrong with it, its like asking kids why they eat apple jacks and hearing that they eat what they like..

i can say this as to how Nightmare on elm street grossed 33 Million on its first week for #1 and even though nothing is to drstically different per say from the original Movie just updated special effects, modernized story, and maybe a little better pre history story as to how freddy was created, everything i saw was everything i could of told you freddy was nothing was out of ordinary and nothing was totally new, and yet it was most entertaining that way and thats how the younger generation goes to movies these days, trust me if its not that way people looking for simplistic fun wont go!

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2010, 05:46:57 AM »
they've been trying real hard to sell the movie, tons of endorsements and spinoff entertainment but I'm not gonna watch it cause I'm not into IRON MAN or most comic movies.

[kata]

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2010, 04:55:42 PM »
i was hoping for something, but it gave nothing