4M4Life.com

Predict The Best Invention To Happen In The Next 30 years

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
Predict The Best Invention To Happen In The Next 30 years
« on: April 29, 2012, 08:37:20 PM »
What amazing invention/discovery do you think will have a surefire chance of happening in the next 30 or so years? Something that will revolutionize the world and awe humanity.

My guess is we find some new energy we find it on another planet. So the space rush happens!

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
Re: Predict The Best Invention To Happen In The Next 30 years
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 01:54:41 AM »
most of the new inventions are kept secret by the goverment and are future tools to Restrict and take away our freedoms..

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 09:26:21 AM »
Wrong, they will just take longer to come out. Their was a time where you couldn't just buy cd burners, i was so crazy excited when I bought my first one.

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2012, 02:15:04 AM »
you never Look up the New World order.. or Know that already the Technology Exists that an Object the size of a Small 1" Rock Camalfloged to look like a rock and Hear Every Room in your house and monitor all Wireless frequencys in a 50 FT radius. or that a Object the Size of a FLY can be attached to any place in your car and they can hear every thing that makes a sound in your car.

Already Kinjo Satalites have the capability to Monitor the World and all moving objects on the World Technically if people relenqueshed their freadoms of the way Due process is done the goverment would already have the power to monitor all moving vehichles and Mail out Speeding tickets without a cop pulling you over and doing Humane Due process, also this Ability is already Helped out by Technologies Like OnStar that ability alone My car is Followed by a Satalite 24/7 your telling me like they couldnt have a Computer that constantly tracks what i do with my car? They already use technologies like this so that if i Speed more then 100 MPH the car restricts the gas to the engine.

No Kinjo Be afraid Only the Ultra Rich and Super powerful know whats truly possible and the technology is alot farther along then they want you to know because they Have a Pre Designed 10 year Time table to what the Public has mainstream access too and it keeps a comfort zone barrier on what you feel safe to not act rise up and be worried about.