4M4Life.com

Why Life is The Way it is.

Offline bloo-apple

• You Just Made Me Happy!
    • Bloo-Apple
Why Life is The Way it is.
« on: February 11, 2012, 03:03:55 AM »
Here are some of my philosophies, and beliefs of why things are the way they are.

Meaning of Who You Are.
All that you think and all that you do is all that you will ever be.

Meaning of Who You Are to Everyone.
All that you say and all that you do is all that you are ever perceived to be.

How to Come to an Understanding.
When there is a misunderstanding, questions must be asked, reasons should be logical.

What is Desire.
All you agree with is all that you want, careful not to be influenced by everyone around you.

Why You Think and Reason.
You think to understand, you reason for satisfaction.

Why You Do
You do to question, find answers, and for pleasure.

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG

Offline willow

• how now brown cow?
Re: Why Life is The Way it is.
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2012, 01:38:20 AM »
i'm bored so i gonna go idiot philosopher mode on you....or what ever it is that is being been here.... i dunno

question one: why are who you are and who everyone thinks you are different ideas? like isn't identity formed by both of the two? one is not always their own perception... and who you are to other people will continually be concieved differently based on who they are, their out looks, etc., and the interactions which happen between you... you make identity sound like such a solid concept when there's so many different versions of it.... or im just all like woah and totally misinterpreting this.... i lost what the hell i was trying to say.....

two: would not think be to funtion as well? one must think to do the most basic things.... like wouldn't an animal think to hunt? or a human to so much as realise that they have to use the bathroom and go find one? like.... i think your thinking catagory is somewhat broad... i would also think reason fits somewhat in the 'to understand' catagory to.....

but yea.... im in less of a ranting mood than i thought so with that random word-fart of a reply.... i give up... *shrugs*

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2012, 01:42:16 AM »
Dude you dont even want to Know the Answers to all my meanings Everything that is [tkoold] is beyond Comprehension for this deep simple logic.

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2012, 03:31:26 PM »
i don't think bloo can handle your logic tkoold...

Offline CreamSlice

• i am new :)
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2012, 12:12:13 PM »
I believe that kinjo is awesome, we should all honor him.

Offline bloo-apple

• You Just Made Me Happy!
    • Bloo-Apple
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2012, 12:49:39 AM »
i'm bored so i gonna go idiot philosopher mode on you....or what ever it is that is being been here.... i dunno

question one: why are who you are and who everyone thinks you are different ideas? like isn't identity formed by both of the two? one is not always their own perception... and who you are to other people will continually be concieved differently based on who they are, their out looks, etc., and the interactions which happen between you... you make identity sound like such a solid concept when there's so many different versions of it.... or im just all like woah and totally misinterpreting this.... i lost what the hell i was trying to say.....

two: would not think be to funtion as well? one must think to do the most basic things.... like wouldn't an animal think to hunt? or a human to so much as realise that they have to use the bathroom and go find one? like.... i think your thinking catagory is somewhat broad... i would also think reason fits somewhat in the 'to understand' catagory to.....

but yea.... im in less of a ranting mood than i thought so with that random word-fart of a reply.... i give up... *shrugs*

100% of the time, whether if were are just thinking, listening to something, saying something, or anything, we are putting labels and definition on how we feel about something or what something means to us. 

This is what I was getting at...

If were all going to live for ourselves, we should always do what makes us most happy, this could mean we need to work in order to come to a better you, but yeah, if your going to think about something, think happy thoughts, if your going to do something, do everything you do to improve yourself.

If were all going to live for peace, we should all try to understand everyone else's perspectives and situations, everyone comes from different backgrounds, and some people can't understand certain things your feelings, but communication will improve friendship and don't say nasty things if you don't want people to label you as a nasty person.

What I was getting at with what is desire, is we like what we think is good and we do what we think makes us happy, but with somethings.. were influenced to desire something just because its popular.  Who we make our friends or hang around with, it is a high chance you will be influenced by what they like. 

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2012, 02:34:41 AM »
i desire affection from intimate females

Offline Adelaide

• ♥ Ich bin dein Kaninchen! ♥ ⊂(˙ワ˙)⊃
    • PLURtanz
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2012, 06:15:00 PM »
The desire is denied, change "intimate females" to "cats" and it can be done.

I am the creator of awesome points and therefore I have a never ending supply.
10 Luffle Points~!

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)* *********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*ZombieHugs*`·¸.´******
*******`·.¸(¨`· Forever·´¨)..·´********
**************`·.¸.·´********* ******
[refle]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_22_05_09_12_36_39.png[/refle]

[img]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_27_08_09_1_54_05.

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2012, 08:31:35 PM »
it's too bad tkoold doesn't like animals, lol

Offline Adelaide

• ♥ Ich bin dein Kaninchen! ♥ ⊂(˙ワ˙)⊃
    • PLURtanz
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2012, 08:57:17 PM »
Yeah thats easy affection :3
I am the creator of awesome points and therefore I have a never ending supply.
10 Luffle Points~!

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)* *********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*ZombieHugs*`·¸.´******
*******`·.¸(¨`· Forever·´¨)..·´********
**************`·.¸.·´********* ******
[refle]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_22_05_09_12_36_39.png[/refle]

[img]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_27_08_09_1_54_05.

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2012, 11:47:14 PM »
lol intimate felines... yuk