4M4Life.com

Britney goes for laughs in flirty 'Mother' role

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
Britney goes for laughs in flirty 'Mother' role
« on: March 31, 2008, 11:09:52 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/TV/03/25/tv.britneyspears.ap/index.html

Britney the Trainwreck showed how she can still be Britney the Performer.

Britney Spears shares a scene with Josh Radnor on Monday's "How I Met Your Mother."

Britney Spears made her much-hyped guest appearance Monday night's "How I Met Your Mother," submersing her tumultuous personal life and portraying a sweet-natured receptionist, Abby, with a crush on unlucky-in-love Ted (Josh Radnor).

Problem is: Ted only has eyes for Abby's boss Stella (Sarah Chalke), a dermatologist. Ted's goal: to win a date by his 10th session with Stella. Nothing's working.

Finally, he figures: "The receptionist -- that's my way in."

So he brings Abby coffee in a bid to impress Stella, but it charms Abby even more. During one visit, Abby trails him and Stella into an office to deliver a book -- a self-help tome called "The Power of Me" -- that he left behind in the waiting room.

The 26-year-old pop star, who previously was on a 2006 episode of "Will and Grace," appeared fresh-faced and relaxed, capably filling the small role. She was also the host and musical guest on "Saturday Night Live" in 2000.

Of course, she's made news in recent months not for being Britney the Performer but for her split with ex-husband Kevin Federline in late 2006, their subseqent custody battle, Spears' bizarre behavior and two hospitalizations.

Spears' cameo on the CBS sitcom may mark the beginnings of a more successful comeback attempt than last September's MTV Video Music Awards.

She remains under the conservatorship of her father, James.

Offline PoWeRpEnGuIn

• im...im...im sad now!! Q_Q
Re: Britney goes for laughs in flirty 'Mother' role
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 12:06:34 AM »
/grats to brittney spears but i meen......all it takes is 1 wrong move to knock over the jangos tower!! [rocket]

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2008, 11:39:55 AM »
she has lossed some weight and is looking better so some people are thinking a career revival is around the corner!

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2008, 04:51:16 PM »
what a life

[kata]