4M4Life.com

4m4Life Mafia

Offline PoWeRpEnGuIn

• im...im...im sad now!! Q_Q
4m4Life Mafia
« on: August 07, 2008, 11:47:49 AM »
4m4life mafia..............wooot hopefully it works

Mafia
0. [This is common sense but wth] Please do not tell ANYBODY what your role is, YOU are alone in this game anybody can turn on you in a second.
1. Once you are dead you may not post anything about the game at all, please dont youll ruin the fun foreverybody and its just a dee eye see kay move.
2. Try to keep posting mafia game related, the thread gets hard to read and annoying when there are 12 posts of spam per 1 post of actual content.
3. New rule, you must vote. Whether its 'I abstain from voting' or not you must cast a vote.
  [ele3]

Voting Rules!! IMPORTANT  [off2]

1. You must post your vote in the vote thread, I decided I don't like people IM'ing me or PM'ing me their votes, it lets them lay too low. The current day vote thread will always be linked to on this post, the day post, and it will always be in my blog if for some reason you do not see it on the previous two places.
2. You must clearly declare your vote ie: 'I vote for X'. Votes such as "I'll pick this guy" or "I want him to die" are not acceptable.
3. You can not autochange your vote to the losing or winning bandwagon.

4. You cannot vote for yourself or anyone dead or outside the game.
5. In the event of a tie the person with the most votes first wins (or loses!) over the other person.
6. You may abstain, but must let me know: ie: 'I abstain from voting'.
7. if you do not vote, its ok a couple of times since not many players this game will go by fast as hell

Roles----------------------=----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Townie ^_^; you an average everyday citizen you do your best at work , you come home to da miss's you make love to her and all that good stuff but your just a everyday normal guy. You have no special effects and you can only vote once, all you can do is vote >:) and die ^^

Mafia V_V; you are an evil little person ._. with the intensions of slaughtering many of your friends just because there your friends and the don says to do eeeeet TT You vote once, you kill somebody mafia
Please mafia Pm your vote on who to kill

Special guy >_<; well woopie dee freakin doo your something special :) your got special abilities that may save your life or somebody elses, but dont enjoy the happiness just yet!! :O because you might just be a mafia scum under that nice guy routine TT Anybody can be mafia!!

hey special guys!! Would you like to know more?

Mayor The mayor, elected at the start of the game, has numerous roles. His special abilities are: increased vote count (depending on the number of people in the game), ability to declare X double lynches anytime during the game (must notify me night before or early on in the day so voting is arranged accordingly), cannot be killed during night while his bodyguard(s) are alive, and has the super special ability to lynch whoever he chooses right after being elected. Only the mayor knows who the bodyguards are. When double lynches are in effect each player gets two vote on two different people. also because we dont have enough players the mayor will have 2 lifes, which meens if hes hit more then 1 time during night he = dead  [rocket]

Detective You have three abilities you may use. You have the ability to ask me whether or not a specific clue points to a specific person and get a yes/no answer. You have the ability to, twice a game, ask me what role a specific person has. And for the last ability you may ask me how many mafia voted to lynch a specific person (cannot use this on mayor election). You may only use one ability per day/night cycle.

Paramedic You have the ability to watch one other player during night, which you must tell me about before the end of night (preferably before night even starts). You may choose not to use this ability also. When a player is watched he cannot die unless the number of people attacking him outnumbers the number of people watching him or his night lives. In other words if two mafia attack a person being watched by one paramedic, the person will die. A clue will not be left behind if he is saved, the town won't know who was saved, but I will let the Paramedic and the person saved know if they were targeted and saved.

Veteran You've been around the block a few times and know how to escape an attack on your life. But for how long? The veteran gets three night lives, meaning he must be hit by three attackers to kill him (much like having two paramedics watching over you, except you lose one life if you incur one attack). If a paramedic is protecting you you will not lose a life for the hit the paramedic protects. If you incur a hit I will notify you via PM the following day.

Jack Of all trades, master of none. You may use up to six abilities from other roles in the game however you are restricted to the very same rules that apply to them when you use them. You may not use the same role in two consecutive day/night cycles in a row. The following roles you may use are: Detective, Paramedic, and Veteran. You may not use two in one day (ie: Detective during day, Paramedic during night).

I have decided to let the mafia members to have there own ability

Saboteur The saboteur is a special mafia role, he may disable one players abilities once a day/night cycle (excluding the right to vote). Meaning he tells me this before day starts and I disable that player from using their special role the following day and night. You may not use this on the mayor election lynch and only the player whose abilities are disabled will be informed of the action. You may not use this role on the same person two consecutive day/nights in a row.

Players-----[colors of the players identity will remain in..in...intomooosey or w/e they will remain hidden until they = dead X_X

ChickanBone - Detective

Asamashi - MAFIA/SABOTEUR

Powerpenguin - NARRATOR

ShinamoriAosh - PARAMEDIC

Flashwerewolf  - Veteran

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current game

0/1 Mafia Still alive

0/1 Saboteur Still alive

1/1 Detective Still alive

1/1 Veteran Still alive

0/1 Paramedic Still alive

Offline PoWeRpEnGuIn

Re: 4m4Life Mafia
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2008, 12:36:08 PM »
Night 0-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[no clue area] (this meens there is nothing in this paragraph with relevence to the killer)
Powerpenguin had just finished giving his speech infront of the whole town about a new threat that was approaching, he had just walked 2 feet into his own house when he was bludgeoned over the back of the head with a steel pipe. He crawled forward when the Silent killer Slammed the pipe against his chins breaking his foreleg, "OH MY GOD!!" he screamed as he crawled to the phone, the killer grabed the phone and slamed in into the side of his head ripping open his left ear. "Why..why are you doing this??" powerpenguin asked.

"because, i dont like you, i dont like this town, i dont like anything about the smiles of children or the Wellfare of anybody, and besides.. this is all just fun and games huh?". the mafia member then pulled out a small handgun from his coat pocket, "are you ready to die?," he said.

Powerpenguin looked at him dead in the eye, "there will be another, you will pay for this this town isnt full of idiots this is hardworking good citizens and they will see the end of you..they will......" <BANG> the sound of the gun almost echoed through the night.......

The killer then took the brains and blood of the recently deceased mayor powerpenguin and wrote on the wall "THE MAFIA IS HERE PREPARE TO DIE".

this is the end of Night 0-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please vote in the voting thread on who you want to be elected the new mayor

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2008, 07:42:14 PM »
I VOTE FOR FLASHWEREWOLF TO BE MAYOR!!!!
Awesome Points: 155
Shin's the perverted hero, he wouldnt stoop to that level.

omegadoomslayer (7:36:13 PM): You, Pryce and Whales are the Trio of Terrible

Cewt Addy Bunny (3:38:58 PM): You are a ­di­­ck.
frashprince55 (3:39:12 PM): Why thank you.

Offline PoWeRpEnGuIn

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2008, 10:03:48 AM »
hmm i vote asamashi just cause i like his anime character ._. [rocket] [rocket] [rocket] [rocket]

Offline PoWeRpEnGuIn

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2008, 04:34:49 PM »
Day1----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[nocluearea]
Asamashi has been elected mayor, sorry flashwerewolf you were close. "we will not let this new threat into our peaceful community, the killer will be punished and he will be BROUGHT TO JUSTICE!!" the mayor made a spectacular speech , this new mayor brought back hope to the town, but still a killer lurked. this town is in for a bumpy night.

End of day1--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please mafia PM me who you want dead

Please paramedic PM me who you want to protect tonight

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2008, 12:49:10 PM »
So what happened?

Offline PoWeRpEnGuIn

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2008, 08:24:16 PM »
night1---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[No Clue Area]
Red and nestec were walking down the road discussing about the 4m's roleplay board when a parked truck started up and contined down the road following them. they walked at a steady pace not caring about the truck thinking its just coincidence. but soon the truck sped up. faster and faster, they noticed the oncoming danger and Dove off the road, the truck barely missing them both. they looked at the driver and noticed it was a drunk flashwerewolfy driving off into the night. "phew" red let out, before he turned around and had his face smashed in with a steel pipe. OH MY GOD! " nestec screamed, before the Mafia man latched onto his neck taking away his last breathe with utmost zeal. there layed dead the 2nd and 3rd victims of this deranged killer.

end of night1-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[no clue area]
first of all to nestec and red....(Sorry!! after today neither of the messaged me except nestec that they were gonna play so i decided to kill them off myself, i hope neither hate me for making there deaths horrible >:'( i wasnt trying to be a douche just thats the way mafias playd with grissly murders O.O)

to vote on who will be lynched tommorow please use the voting thread ^^ its ok if you use this thread to but, if i dont see your vote in the posts i wont count it out of complete obliviousness o.o;;

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2008, 11:44:10 PM »
Hmmm, I think the Mafia guy is either Chickan or AF/Asamashii whatever. Chickan hasnt been seen doing much, and AF is still up for inspection. FW is out because he wasn't at the crime and drove off, though he should get a DUI for it :P

Offline PoWeRpEnGuIn

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2008, 10:26:40 AM »
lol yes shinamori that would be true if i wasnt the one that killed them off myself, because they told me they werent gonna be playing or they never signed up TT

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2008, 12:20:14 PM »
Oh, damn, I thought I had it...

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2008, 02:40:10 PM »
But we have no idea, since there are no clues.

Offline PoWeRpEnGuIn

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2008, 03:15:45 PM »
Day2-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[no clue area]
The town came out of there homes and assempled at the corpses of there dead friends, "oh my god who could have done this" "its a shame i knew both of them were good people". assembling together but decided not to lynch anybody in revenge, but to mourn the loss of 2 friends on this day

end of Day2---------------------------------------------------------------------------

mafia member PM me who you want to be murdered tonight and paramedic plz PM me who you want to watch tonight

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2008, 10:11:02 PM »
Lol i only drive buzzed

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2008, 01:06:43 AM »
Nice FW, nice.

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2008, 11:55:51 AM »
Really? That's great!

Offline PoWeRpEnGuIn

« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2008, 01:58:20 PM »
Night2----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shinamori was checking all the locks in his house late at night before going to bed. "hopefully this should keep anybody out", he thought to himself. He was locking the last window to his 2nd floor window when a black hand rushed up and caught the window, shinamori tried as hard as he could to slam the door on this intruding hand but was overpowered quite easily. The hand then grabbed shinamori and shoved him back knocking him down in the middle of the room. Shinamori rushed to his gun rack breaking open the case not wanting to be slowed down by the lock, he then grabbed the pump action shotgun and turned it to his killer when he was struck in the arm by a knife that was thrown with such precision it was stabbed deep into his shoulder bone. he raised the shotgun one more time but was to late, the killer pushed the gun to the side when the trigger was pulled obliterating nothing but air. The killer then pulled out a second knife and stabbed it straight into shinamori's neck. while he gasped for air with his stabbed open wind pipe, the killer took the shotgun and shot shinamori straight in the chest obliterating the front cavity of his torso.

End of Night2-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Townies please vote on who you want to be lynched for tommorow .

remember once you are dead you cannot post anything about who you think is the mafia or anything game related. Like- i think the mafia is ______ or powerpenguin is obviously mafia. You can still post normal like haha townies gettin ownt or something but nothing game related kk pumpkins??  [lick] ^_^;;

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2008, 09:27:13 PM »
Awesome I have a shotgun :D

AnimeFreeze

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2008, 10:15:41 PM »
Hmmm? I can't believe you're accusing your own mayor.

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2008, 10:54:08 AM »
Yeah, but its just a gut feeling, I'm pretty sure its either you or Chickan.

Offline PoWeRpEnGuIn

« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2008, 11:11:56 AM »
Hehehehe lawl lawl lawl this is so much fun >:3  [lick] [lick] [lick]