Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: tkoold at another cross roads..  (Read 2805 times)

tkoold

• 10,000 Club!
  • Awesome Points: 69
  • The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
tkoold at another cross roads..
« on: January 27, 2010, 12:59:39 AM »

well after a winter of many sucesses from October-mid December, working out being a size 36 down from a 42, Which i still am a size 36. i find myself in a New year funk, Filled witheconomic problems im more unsure of how im going to drudge through and im finding it hard to Motivate myself or feel good about things because im failing at the financials of life i need to clean my room and i need to be on track and back to the workout form i was burning 600-900 calories a day at the gym and i need to feel good about whatever happends knowing i did the best i could..

that said i dont know the baby steps or the answers to motivate myself past the rut.. im in it because im doing better than average for income but its still not enough i have bills i am more then 1 month behind on and they only want more money when i couldnt afford the original amount and theres no oporitunitys to get ahead and no one is letting me catchup, and now unless my W2 shows up in the mail within a week to file my tax return i think ill be running out of time.

i donno its one issue among lots of them i have going at the same time in my life where do i pick myself up?

Adelaide

• 10,000 Club!
  • Awesome Points: 21
  • ♥ Ich bin dein Kaninchen! ♥ ⊂(˙ワ˙)⊃
    • PLURtanz
Re: tkoold at another cross roads..
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2010, 01:11:31 AM »

Maybe you should start by finding some positive influences, and spending less time on the negative aspects in life.

That whole post was about the bad things going on, now think about the positives. Maybe the next topic you make should be you reflecting on the events in your life and only picking out the good things. =D I think you should make that topic!!

Also, start learning budgeting techniques and cutting down no unnecessary spending, like on anime and certain things you really dont need, but you want. Make out a game plan, write it down on paper, make a hard tangible copy. Make goals, expectations, and guidelines for yourself, things you are going to do and things you would like to to do further exceed those expectations, and then keep to it. Work out the places you need money to go, based on a daily income, and make sure everything is paid for, before you spend money on things you dont need. After doing the budgeting on paper, figure out what money you wont need to spend on these things, and make that your rainy day fund.

=D
I am the creator of awesome points and therefore I have a never ending supply.
10 Luffle Points~!

-------------------------------------------
********(ยจ`ยท.ยทยดยจ).I.(ยจ`ยท.ยทยดยจ)* *********
****(`ยท.ยทยด`ยท. ยธ.ยท;Love`ยท.ยธ.ยทยด`ยท.ยทยด)*****
*****`ยท.ยธ.ยทยด*ZombieHugs*`ยทยธ.ยด******
*******`ยท.ยธ(ยจ`ยท Foreverยทยดยจ)..ยทยด********
**************`ยท.ยธ.ยทยด********* ******
[refle]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_22_05_09_12_36_39.png[/refle]

[img]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_27_08_09_1_54_05.

kinjo

• Administrator
  • Awesome Points: 24
  • Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
Re: tkoold at another cross roads..
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2010, 09:04:54 AM »

you should go to your fitness center volunteer more and talk with them about extra hours
like we talked about, the only reason your really in a rut is because the vikings lost and you play WoW all day still
Pages: [1]   Go Up