4M4Life.com

S K Y R A Z O R

Offline Red

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
Re: S K Y R A Z O R
« Reply #100 on: October 29, 2008, 04:24:26 PM »
After seeing the unkown male follow the Tsunami soldiers inside the Castle, Myra decided to do the same. She lost track of the Tsunami soldiers when she entered, but she did still have sight of the unknown man that followed them. I guess he will do for now. If he is searching for them, he will lead me to them. Myra thought. She then shadowed the mysterious wizardly man, keeping her distance once again, though it was a lot more difficult since there were no crowds to blend into here. As Fay(she still doesn't know his name) stopped a moment to examine the library, Myra peeked around the corner at him. She noticed a crystal on his wrist. She hadn't before since she was too far away, but this time she was able to get a good look at him. She sat in wonder, Who is this guy? That crystal seems to give off a ratiating power... Once he took off again, he quietly followed behind him, shading herself behind pillars and corners as she could so she wouldn't be seen. Stealth was one of Myra's best abilities. Even if she is noticed, she won't be seen very clearly since she has such incredible speed. http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m305/Red_psn/etnaevil.jpg (It's Myra)

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #101 on: October 29, 2008, 07:06:03 PM »
((My staff is not out at the moment. It's in a small crystal on my wrist. It is summoned when I have use for it. Just thought I'd clarify. ;) You could just edit it to say, "a possible source of his power, a crystal" or something like that.))

As Fay walked, he carefully studied the art on either sides of the walls. How expensive they looked! Fay fantasized about having something half as nice being placed in his small home. But something caught Fay's attention. It's a small girl. She's got some fight in her, alright. I thought the energy I felt was from that fellow in front of the soldiers. Perhaps both have energy that I am unaware of. I should be careful. I'll try to ignore this one for a little while. She doesn't seem like she's got something against little ol' me, anyways. Haha! he thought to himself, continuing to walk as if nothing had happened. Although now he was beginning to think that this issue was much more important now that they have yet another spy after this group of people.

Eventually, after taking a few flights of stairs upstairs, Fay found what he was looking for. He had read about the structure of this castle in many books before, and remembered much of the building's interior. He looked around carefully, so that none of the guards would see him enter. He tried the knob when it was clear, but it was locked. Instinctively, Fay allowed some water from his fingertips flow into the knob, freeze, and then form into a key, conforming to the door's locking mechanism and opening the door. He was about to relock the door, when he remembered the girl who was following him. I might as well leave it open, he thought. I wouldn't want her to miss anything that I'd get to hear. I'd assume it would be much easier to let her hear it herself than tell her, if it requires her to sneak around me. Fay closed the door quietly and walked over to the balcony overlooking the king's chamber. There were 3 chairs, placed next to each other on this balcony. He had a small idea, to throw the girl following him off balance. Fay took one chair and placed it a few feet behind his, to allow his 'friend' to have a seat, while remaining unseen by Fay.  He did not think that she would be interested in harming him. After placing the chair in position, he quickly sat down, smiling as he gazed down into the room. There, seated at the throne room, was the King and the Queen. I suppose I'll have to wait for the Tsunami soldiers to be at a meeting with the King and Queen to listen in. I might as well read a little while. Fay removed a small book from his rucksack and began to read, awaiting for something to happen.

((Nestec, when you get back, you'll dictate what is said when the Tsunami soldiers and Seeker enter to meet with the King and Queen. Make sure you address that. You may make actions for me, if you wish. If not, indicate what I should do and I'll follow along those lines.))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #102 on: October 31, 2008, 11:04:27 PM »
Myra very quietly made her way up the stairs, her feet carefully being placed on each step. She had reached a door. She examined it. The door to the King’s throne is unlocked? She thought to herself. Well, the only place that man could have gone is through here, so it must have been him to opened it. I need to be careful. Myra stepped out of line of sight of the door, leaning up against the wall beside it as she used her ability to control wind to slowly open the door with a faint creaking sound. Myra then used her immense speed and entered the room through the door, fast enough that she could not be seen by normal means. While she entered, she saw the man sitting in a chair, reading as well as the positioning of the chairs. She ignored him and the chairs and hid behind red curtains that hung on both sides of the balcony and down to the floor below. She leaned slowly against the small space there, not daring enough to peek quite yet. She was to wait just like the mysterious mage before her in the chair, though she hoped not to reveal herself until she heard a great deal of what’s going on.

-------

Rena had seen the Tsunami airship land the day before and today she was curious to check it out for herself. She had heard rumors that it was Tsunami, not only that, but, this very ship, that destroyed all of Daffodon. She made her way past the unguarded and deserted air dock pathway and studied the air ship from the end of the ramp closely. “This is a Tsunami airship? Hmmm I thought it would have been a lot bigger, what a let down.” Rena said out loud to herself, touching the center of her lips with her finger. “I do want to have a look inside… But… Would it be wrong of me to?” Rena thought out loud, contemplating her next move. This is the only way to find out if the rumors are true or not… I have to. Rena finally decided and precariously went up the airship ramp and into the Tsunami airship.

(( I promise that I will only make up to two more RPCs for this RP. I've been making so many so that instead of waiting on certain people so much, they can interact with my characters that which are quite active. ))

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #103 on: November 01, 2008, 12:13:30 AM »
((I'm purposely only making one to keep my RPC focused on this RP. Too many is a hassle to remember in a complex RP like this one.))

Fay slowly turned the pages of his book, reading it silently. I wonder if I should just introduce myself. I know she's in here, but... Should I? It appears she wants to continue being hidden... Hmm... I guess I'll let her think she's still hidden. Pretending not to notice her entry, Fay continued to read. To throw her off even more, Fay nonchalantly sauntered over to the door and closed it, before slipping back down into his chair.

Fay sighed. Quietly, he said "Ahh... I do wish they'd hurry up. I want to read more of those books downstairs..." whilst tapping his foot.

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #104 on: November 02, 2008, 04:13:07 AM »
((Just letting ya'll know S K Y R A Z O R is in the top ten biggest topics on the 4M))

Offline Nestec

• "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
« Reply #105 on: November 02, 2008, 10:26:43 PM »
(( Ah, sweet, thanks for the news, FW. ^___^ Gee, if only it could progress much more quickly. ))

The guard looked annoyed to be interrupted. "Can’t you see the damn place is in a panic!? We’re busy now, come back later!"

Seeker stepped back, allowing Arion to confront the guard. “Now, now, listen, asshole. We’re here for an appointment,” Arion barked quite rudely. “I’m not asking to get in. I’m ordering you to move your fat ass so we can speak with the king.”

“Are you not understanding? An Autumn Ambassador was just killed, it would really be a nuisance to let soldiers into the building--" The guard could not finish his words. Arion had shoved a Water Skyrune into the man’s mouth, threatening to drown him.

“Shut up. You’ve pissed me off; keep it up and I'll fill your lungs with water. Have a nice day,” Arion spoke, pushing the emerald doors open to make his own entry. He turned to wink at Seeker, who followed behind him with an expressionless glance at the frightened guard. The six Tsunami men entered the palace of the Spring Nation, turning their heads about to examine the place. The frustrated guard then spat the Skyrune onto the ground, grimacing at the door. He then noticed a blonde-haired young man eating an apple, approaching the palace...

The foyer room was empty, but loud sounds of rushing feet signalled that the palace was not deserted. Arion and Seeker agreed that everyone was probably on an upper floor, discussing the crisis of foreign relations with concerning Autumn.

“Find the King or the Queen. Everything that is going on here is irrelevant to what we need to do,” Seeker spoke, ordering the four soldiers to head down a candle-lit hallway to the left. They nodded in agreement, then ran off, leaving Seeker and Arion alone in the foyer.

“Let’s go upstairs and check out the situation,” Arion said to Seeker, and the two Tsunami officials began to ascend the flight of spiralling stairs to their right.

~~~

It didn't take too long for Nimbus to notice the young man joining the company of Ed and himself.

The young man wore spiky brown hair, and had eyes of a stunning shade of blue. He appeared quite tall to Nimbus, and was wielding an intimidating-looking gunblade. Interestingly, the young man looked quite familiar to Nimbus.

Silence shrouded the room, as Nimbus and Ed stared at the stranger. Nimbus didn't know how to react; this guy certainly wasn't a Tsunami soldier, so did that make him a friendly stranger? As Nimbus slowly struggled to make a decision of judgment, it finally came to him. He had seen this young man a day ago, wearing cuffs as he was being dragged on to the airship by a girl.

For some odd reason, this realization seemed to alleviate Nimbus' discomfort with the stranger, and gave off an illusion of his harmlessness. "You were a prisoner, weren't you?" Nimbus finally said. "You escaped, I see. Tell me who you are, and why you're here. As it looks to me, neither of us have any right to be in this airship."

(( Arion and Seeker will speak with the queen in one of the next posts I make, most likely. I don't wanna do it all at once cause it's pretty long. I'll post bits of it while the rest of the story ensues between Nimbus/Ed/Reios/Nemo and Myra/Fay. And Red, just to remind you, aside from the "stoaways", the only people on the ship are Mizu and the sleeping pilot in the control room (and Rena, I assume). Nimbus and co. are in the cellar/armory. ))

(( Oh, and Whales, Fay is fine right now. I assume that if he remains on the balcony for a while, he'll witness the meeting between the King and Queen and Tsunami. Which is fine, and in fact will probably make things more exciting. And Red, Myra is beneath the balcony, right? Hidden by the curtains? ))
: :  N E S T E C  : :

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #106 on: November 03, 2008, 04:43:48 AM »
((Yeah, that's what I planned. I wanted to work my way into the story by observing the Tsunami plans. Possibly even get one step ahead of the others before I meet them.

And don't worry, I'm sure it will progress smoothly as the year goes on.))

It's a good thing I'm so patient. Otherwise this wait would be unbearable. The company of this book is just fine. Fay yawned to himself, quietly. "Hmm... -- Oh, I hear some commotion. Perhaps that's them!" Fay whispered to himself, as he marked his book and placed it back in his rucksack. I wonder if those soldiers are here now...

Offline Nestec

« Reply #107 on: November 03, 2008, 09:40:43 PM »

Seeker and Arion were quite lucky with their search, encountering the King and Queen's chamber in mere minutes. Perhaps it was Seeker's extreme skills with locating targets; the two found the King and Queen in their chamber, accompanied by two servants supplying them with sweetened juices. The Queen's wide smile of green lipstick showed that she was quite aware that Tsunami soldiers would be coming. Seeker was quite confident that the woman knew everything about what they were capable of. She was a queen after all, and probably one to be feared. The King, whose long hair was the color of tree bark, was seated beside his Queen. His weak, frail looking face gave Seeker the impression that it was the Queen who called all the shots. His suspections were further verified when she was the first to speak.

"Please take a seat, gallant soldiers," she spoke, her soft, mysterious voice sending chills up Arion's body. Her dark green hair dangling from beneath her massive silver crown, covering one of her eyes, which were bright blue. She held her pale hands out in front of her on her large brown desk. "The table is free for you." She signalled towards the long brown table in front of her own desk. It held room for twenty people to sit in twenty seats, with ten on each side of the rectangular table. However, Seeker concluded that it would only be Arion and himself occupying seats.

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #108 on: November 04, 2008, 02:24:39 PM »
Fay quickly sat up in his chair and looked over the balcony to observe the meeting. Hmm... A Table... Perhaps they'll be having dinner with them? I'll have to see. I'm interested in what's going to be said. He poked his head over the balcony to just barely be unseen by the soldiers and the Queen.

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #109 on: November 05, 2008, 03:59:01 PM »
Ed pulled the gun from it's sheath, aiming proudly at the newcomers.

"Clearly not your lucky day..." Ed said, he didn't shoot though, he wanted a response.

((That should break the ICE...))
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

AnimeFreeze

« Reply #110 on: November 05, 2008, 06:36:36 PM »
Nemo clicked a button on his gunblade and the blade shifted back into the gun exposing a barrel, fully loaded. He raised his gun to the man in front of him. He stared down his opponent and did not break eye contact.

"Are you sure you want to do that?" He said, the room was still dark and the man was half covered by a shadow. It was a standoff and Nemo wanted to leave as quickly as possible, he had his fun playing prisoner for the day and he didn't have a second thought of going for another round.

He doubted the other man would put down his gun so Nemo pulled his trigger at his head, he wasn't ruthless, he justh ad to guarantee he and his partner's safety, unluckily however, the gun wasn't loaded.

"Piece of shit..." He muttered. Unable to think of something quick he just decided to pistol whip the man on the head and pushed his ally to the side, He ran to the back to find another door and yelled for his teammate to catch up. Once again he was unlucky, there was no door.

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #111 on: November 05, 2008, 08:13:05 PM »
Hearing a call for him on the other side of the armory, Reios immediately went to the end of the aisle and followed the noise that had come, not caring for what might get him, but in order for his partner to not to blow their cover in the event that it was Tsunami soldiers he encountered.

Reaching the origin of the noise, or at least where he heard it, he pulled his flashlight out again and flashing it forward, revealing Nemo and a man on the ground.

"What'd you do?!?" Reios said in disbelief, staring at the man on the ground.
Awesome Points: 155
Shin's the perverted hero, he wouldnt stoop to that level.

omegadoomslayer (7:36:13 PM): You, Pryce and Whales are the Trio of Terrible

Cewt Addy Bunny (3:38:58 PM): You are a ­di­­ck.
frashprince55 (3:39:12 PM): Why thank you.

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #112 on: November 09, 2008, 12:46:51 PM »
Ed Laughed [sarcasm].

"Whatever we do, we do now," Ed said to Nimbus.  He gave Nimbus his arm to stand forward.  He was thinking about the noise, obviously soldiers had heard the commotion, if not the captain.  He leaned forward and grabbed two extra ammo clips.  He was going to be prepared for the worst of the worst.
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

Offline Nestec

« Reply #113 on: November 09, 2008, 10:17:21 PM »

"Dammit, this isn't necessary!" Nimbus cried out, lunging to the side to hide behind a column of shelves, on which rested plates of shoulder armor. He pulled Ed down with him, hiding them both from the strangers at the far wall.

They're armed...It won't be long before they can acquire some ammo...We need to let them know that we won't harm them!

"Hey!" Nimbus shouted from behind the shelves. He poked the tip of his sword out into the opening, which revealed to him the reflections of the young men standing at the far wall of the armory. He could see them standing still, with one of them fumbling with what appeared to be a flashlight.

"My friend and I are not your enemies! We are not Tsunami soldiers! And we sure as hell are not gonna try fighting you two!" Nimbus barked, his tone growing quite aggressive. Especially since I haven't eaten any breakfast to fuel me...

"Just please, put down your weapons so we can talk," Nimbus spoke out one final time, before falling silent behind the column of equipment. He kept his eyes locked on the blade, where he could safely watch the young men.

::::::::::

Seeker and Arion exchanged unsure glances, then pulled chairs out at the table to take their seats. Seeker glanced up at the Queen, and spoke, "You received our letter of requested land investigation, correct?"

The queen nodded, lifting her silver goblet up to her lips to sip her sweetened drink. The King eyed Seeker and Arion quite intensely, his gaze dragging from Arion to Seeker and then back to Arion.

Arion laid out some papers on the table. "We'll need you to sign some things to make it official. Legal. Government stuff." Arion gave the Queen a smile, which would have fooled just about any normal human being.

"I would like to ask you a question, however, hasty soldier," the Queen began. Arion glanced at Seeker, unsure whether or not he should answer whatever question was about to be asked. "I would like to know why you all want to search my land."

Seeker spoke up quickly, "We are under suspicions that there is excessively-destructive military weaponry being held and developed in this nation."

(( LOLZ weaponz of mass destruction... ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #114 on: November 10, 2008, 06:59:44 PM »
(( Smaller reminder: You cannot harm anyone else's RPC, giving them no time to react or defend themselves first. If you do, this is called Auto Hitting. ))

Rena made her way down the deserted Tsunami aircraft. "Where is everybody?" Rena asked herself out loud with a dumb look on her face. She was quite calm considering the situation. She was sneaking aboard an Tsunami-owned airship without permission and without a care in the world.

(Rena is somewhere just at the entrance of the airship)

---

Myra stood still as she leaned closely against the wall safely behind the dropped curtains from above. Destructive military weaponry? The entire time I've been here I have not located or heard of such a thing in Spring Nation. They may be our enemy, but they are extremely peaceful and very anti-war. But, if this is true, that means they would be likely be developing them in defense against Autumn Nation. Autumn Nation seems to be very aggressive these past few months. Myra thought as she analyzed the information she was currently eavesdropping on. I will remain hidden a little longer, let's see if they approve this search... If such weapons are found, I must report it to HQ immediately.

---

Din and Enyo had just finished eating their meal and were just received the bill. Din slowly picked up the paper and turned it over with caution as if it were filled with some sort of danger. 265 Caps for a meal for two? Din thought to himself in amazement. He looked up at Enyo who has at least six empty plate in front of her and only one in front of himself. I guess it's right with someone like this... Din concluded as he totaled up the damage in his budget; though Din was very wealthy even afterwards since he gets paid quite well with his position. Din set his payment on the table with a more than 20% tip and stood up quickly as if in a hurry. Enyo followed suit, though she looked much happier then before they sat down.

The two made it into the busy streets once again. Enyo wasted no time and grabbed onto Din's arm tightly as if to secure him from being stolen. "Thank you for the meal, Din!" Enyo squealed, tightening her grip on his arm.

"Yeah, yeah... It's fine. I don't really have anything to spend my money on anyways." Din replied, his expression and emotion not wavering and remaining in it's usual laziness.

"Where do you want go next!?" Enyo asked excitedly.

"I don't care, I have a day or two until I need to return to my post. So we can go pretty much anywhere." Din replied, swaying in each step, almost appearing drunk.

There was a moment of silence between Enyo and Din as they slowly trotted through the crowded street with no destination in mind. "Let's check out the castle. I heard it has wonderful artwork there. I've always wanted to see it! Come on, let's go!" Enyo suddenly suggested and decided all on her own and began dragging Din at what felt to him like mock speed towards the enormous sculpture of a building.

« Reply #115 on: November 10, 2008, 08:07:28 PM »
((Umm, not sure exactly how you guys have this world set up, so I'm gonna need some directions here. I'll try and stay nice and vague for a while...))

Ian had arrived in Spring only a few hours ago. He had no real idea of where he was or where he was going. All he knew for sure was that every piece if intel he had managed to scrap together had pointed to Tsunami activity in the area. For that reason alone he did not regret leaving behind everything he had ever known. He would never have been able to live there in peace anyways. Not when there was a chance of finding those that were responsible.

He double checked his belongings. He had the clothes on his back and a duffel bag with extra clothes. His knuckle/daggers, his most reliable weapons, were hidden up his sleeves. He had two actual daggers, one hidden in each boot, and his revolver was in his bag with several speedloaders. He should have everything he needed to complete this latest mission. Especially if it reflected his previous mission which had been comprised of arrive, search, and leave realizing that he had been to late. Once he was sure that his belongings were all in their places he began walking further into the city in search of a hotel.

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #116 on: November 11, 2008, 01:31:02 PM »
When hearing the second voice behind the shelves and his demand, Reios immediately responded,

"How do we know that you won't attack us while we have our weapons away? Put yours down first," as he raised his new found rifle towards the direction with the flashlight in his other hand.
Awesome Points: 155
Shin's the perverted hero, he wouldnt stoop to that level.

omegadoomslayer (7:36:13 PM): You, Pryce and Whales are the Trio of Terrible

Cewt Addy Bunny (3:38:58 PM): You are a ­di­­ck.
frashprince55 (3:39:12 PM): Why thank you.

AnimeFreeze

« Reply #117 on: November 11, 2008, 07:01:21 PM »
If we keep raising our weapons and not shooting we'll look like a bunch of dumbasses, Lower your weapon. If they decide to shoot at us I'll show them the error of their ways before their bullets leave the chamber. Nemo said in a polite voice somehow. He walked into the light, his "night vision" had worn off by now, he walked towards the light emitted by Reios and stood behind the two strangers, purposely blocking them.

I'm sorry if we threatened you, slash attacked you slash got off on the wrong foot. That man is Reios my "name", he said emphazing the word, is Nemo and we are definitely not Tsunami.

He reloaded his gun.

Now, if you are lying to us or somehow in someway going to hurt us, I swear on my bloodline you will regret it.

Nemo for once in his life lost his tranquility let his anger get in the way of his judgment, This is really the only real type of danger he has been in. So much for having a sword if he never used it.

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #118 on: November 11, 2008, 11:58:54 PM »
Interesting... So the Spring Nation has been developing weapons? Not likely... I haven't heard anything about it. There doesn't seem to be any uneasiness in this city, let alone the nation. Fay shifted uneasily in his chair. Sure the threat of the Autumn Nation is a common topic, but never full-scale war! Perhaps... This is a ploy of some sort? To frame the Spring Nation of it's own destruction of Daffodon? I've no clue. I'll have to find out more... Perhaps by watching the Tsunami more closely... he reasoned with himself. Slowly, Fay peered over the balcony further to get a good look at the expressions of the guests at the table. Perhaps to catch one in a lie? He was unsure. You can tell much from someone's facial expression.

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #119 on: November 12, 2008, 04:04:50 PM »
"If we have similar goals, this should go pretty quickly, nice and efficient," Ed said.  "Whatever your motives may be..."

Ed trailed off for a few seconds.  He could feel it... the man who had caused his problems in the first place.  The man who demonized and terrorized.  The Devil among men.

He would kill him, no matter what it took.  He would have his revenge.