4M4Life.com

S K Y R A Z O R

Offline Red

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
Re: S K Y R A Z O R
« Reply #220 on: January 10, 2009, 03:16:51 AM »
Din kept his calm yet serious face and stood very relaxed in front of the three unknown people.

"I'll tell you later, first you have to make a choice whether you want to take this chance to escape safely from here or come with me to the guest chambers where we can have a talk. If you are planning to break out those Tsunami have locked up, you can go ahead and do so. I won't stop you." Din spoke very quietly so those in the meeting just behind the door couldn't hear him speak.

Rena stood up and brushed herself off, feeling quite embarrassed that she had been kneeling so closely to him for so long. Rena, being the trusting herself she is, felt no suspicions towards the young man. She believed that she would be able to trust him. He appeared to have very sad but kind eyes to her. This was one of the main reasons why she didn't feel at all in danger.

"I'll come." Rena replied in an almost whisper. "My name is Rena. I'm a mercenary." She added, winking at him while giving a peace sign.

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #221 on: January 10, 2009, 06:48:10 AM »
Fay held up a finger as if asking for permission. "Uhm, might I do both? The prisoners were my first priority, but... I would enjoy learning a bit more from you." He said, standing up slowly, sauntering over within a few feet from Din, picking up his coat and bag along the way. He's got some power within him. Very strong. And yet so young. I'm curious to hear what he has to say. Fay imagined that this was the person who destroyed Daffodon, but he was unsure. From what Fay was sensing, it could easily be possible.

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #222 on: January 10, 2009, 10:43:26 PM »
After a long pause, Reios grabbed his revolver he dropped as well as his leather pack, and stood up and followed Arion out the door trailed by his comrades.

"And may I inquire as to where you are taking us?"
Awesome Points: 155
Shin's the perverted hero, he wouldnt stoop to that level.

omegadoomslayer (7:36:13 PM): You, Pryce and Whales are the Trio of Terrible

Cewt Addy Bunny (3:38:58 PM): You are a ­di­­ck.
frashprince55 (3:39:12 PM): Why thank you.

Offline Nestec

• "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
« Reply #223 on: January 11, 2009, 02:19:18 PM »
"Ah, you need not worry," Arion sighed, turning to look at Reios as he walked. Then he grinned almost maliciously. "But I would also warn you not to relax. I am taking you up to the conference room, to see if Seeker is finished with Nimbus. Then he will decide what to do with you all."

As the group began to ascend the stairs, Nemo said, "Listen. That blue-haired girl? Mizu? When she decided to take me captive, she had been suspecting that I was in possession of something important. You wanna search me now, so I can go free?"

"Hmm, it actually appears that that boy Nimbus has what we're looking for. And not you," Arion said, reaching for the door handle before him. "So...Yes, you may very well be dumped off in the ocean. I sure hope you can fly." With that said, he chuckled lightly.

"I choose not to sprout my wings. But that's not important right now," Nemo began. "What exactly is it that you all are looking for?"

"The Sacred Skyrunes," Arion answered truthfully. But then he turned to give Nemo a cold stare. "However, our intentions for collecting them will remain a mystery to you. We currently have one of them, and I believe Nimbus is in possession of the second."

As the group reached the main floor once more, another group could be seen standing outside of the meeting room. Arion recognized only the male figure Din. However, there stood two more males and a female, all of whom Arion did not recognize.

"Interesting...Even more stoaways..." Arion said softly, stopping in his tracks. Arion and the young men, however, stood quite a distance from the new strangers. Perhaps they would not be seen...

Seeker ignored Din as he stood up to leave, still concentrating on Nimbus. He and Mizu both were still awaiting a response from Nimbus. Would he agree to join Tsunami? Or would he fight against them for a futile attempt to save his life? He would be a fool to throw his life away and fight if he was given the chance to live.

"So what will the decision be?" Seeker said, quite impatiently, as if he couldn't wait to kill Nimbus for the stone.

Nimbus had been thinking the entire time; he valued his life, and was sure that if he opposed Tsunami, he would be forced to fight Seeker, Arion, and maybe even the Wrath officers. Would Nimbus even stand a chance? He did not even know where his allies were. Somewhere in a cellar? Or were they even alive anymore? Nimbus began to feel ill in his stomach.

But on the better end, if Nimbus joined Tsunami, he could get to know Mizu a lot more. That is, if he was allowed to speak to her. And at least then, he would be allowed to keep his necklace. It truly was a gift from his mother that meant a lot to him. And besides, Nimbus would be an extra inch closer to Din, which meant a chance to get revenge for his loss.

"Fine then," Nimbus finally spoke, causing everyone to look at him. The sudden attention didn't cause him the slightest bit of nervousness. "I'll work for you guys. But only if I may keep the...'Sacred Skyrune'..."

Mizu nearly smiled, quite glad the boy wasn't about to oppose the forces of Tsunami. Seeker simply nodded, sitting quite straight in his seat.

"Understood," Seeker said, with quite an emotionless tone. "You may then keep your Skyrune, and will become part of our forces."

Nimbus and Mizu caught the eyes of one another. Mizu could tell Nimbus was relieved, and that he would be satisfied with his "new home". Nimbus saw relief in Mizu's eyes as well, and a strange welcoming glow.

"...But under heavy restriction," Seeker continued. "Since we cannot ensure your loyalty entirely to Tsunami, I must put you under direct supervision of our very own Lady Mizu here."

Nimbus nodded, quite alright with this conclusion. Mizu, on the other hand, felt immediately burdened with the idea. She had to admit, she cared for this boy's fate, but she didn't want to be in charge of him!

"Seeker, that's ridiculous!" Mizu outbursted, causing Nimbus to give her a confused look. "Can't we just put him under soldier supervision?"

"No, Mizu. You wanted this boy to stay, so he is yours to take care of."

Mizu once again felt speechless. Were her feelings imprinted right on her forehead or something? How had Seeker known this? She sank back into her seat, suddenly feeling like she had been slapped.

"Boy," Seeker said to Nimbus, who turned to face him once more. "What was your name?"

"I am Nimbus Hestias," he replied, quite proudly.

"Well, then, Nimbus," Seeker said. "You must from now on recognize our Wrath allies as your very own allies, regardless of what grudge you may now hold against them." Seeker gestured towards Myra, though it was clear that he was referring to Din.

Nimbus found it difficult to even look at the young woman, let alone befriend her. He slowly turned to face the woman who was part of the association responsible for destroying his home, then held out his hand in a reluctant manner.

"What is your name?" Nimbus asked her. Her demonic-looking red eyes sort of frightened him, but there was a sort of beauty to her face.
: :  N E S T E C  : :

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #224 on: January 11, 2009, 03:21:11 PM »
"The Bringer of Cyclone, Myra." Myra replied to Nimbus and shook his hand without much hesitation. "This is The Bringer of Thunder, Enyo." Myra introduced Enyo to Nimbus and to anyone else in the room who had not known her. Enyo nodded in acknowledgement.

Enyo then turned her head to Mizu, her face rather serious all of a sudden. "How long do you plan on wearing Din's cloak like you own it?" Enyo asked her.

"Enyo, Din gave it to her because she didn't have any clothes at the time. Don't be so hostile." Myra scolded Enyo to stand down.

"Anyway, it's good to see that you made the right choice in joining up with Tsunami. Now that we're allies, if you need anything, ask me or any of my subordinates and they will help you. Tsunami and Wrath are under an alliance after all." Myra announced to Nimbus alone. It was obvious that she was only treating Nimbus with more respect than Seeker and Arion because he possess a Sacred Skyrune like Mizu.

« Reply #225 on: January 12, 2009, 09:24:09 PM »
Where do all of these people keep coming from...

Ian could tell by looking at the man that, despite his calm voice, he was a man heavily trained in the art of fighting. Ian could almost feel a tautness to him, as if he were a spring pulled to its limit and ready to snap at any moment. Snap into action, bloody action most likely.

Despite the feeling that this man was a barely sheathed blade, he had not made the slightest threatening word or gesture to any of them. Ian felt he could trust the man for the time being.

"I'll go as well." Ian said and sheathed his blades with a quick spin. He knew he could draw them again in an instant, it was simply more polite to be not holding weapons. "Lead the way."

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #226 on: January 12, 2009, 09:50:29 PM »
Din listened to each one of the individual's comments and wants. He looked Ian and then to Fay. "Just follow me for now, you can rescue Tsunami's hostages after. I'm very confident they won't lay a finger on them now that they have that boy with the Sacred Skyrune of Heaven in there, sticking up for them." Din commented quietly, still being very precarious about making too much noise. Down the hall, Din had already noticed that Arion was leading them back to where they were now.  He was also sure he had heard everything Din had said, though he didn't mind.

"Alright, let's go to the guest chambers." Din announced as he began walking down the opposite direction of the hall he knew Arion was hiding from. "Do not worry, you are under my protection while you are here on this ship. So you can calm that eager sword swing you have there." Din added to no one in particular, he assumed the man knew who he was.

Rena shrugged and then sighed deeply but also quickly as if she didn't even have the time to agree or disagree with that Din said. She quickly hurried closely behind Din as if she were inside a haunted house, being wary of what monster might sneak up behind her. She didn't particularly look scared, she even had a slight smile on her face. She was just a bit confused to have found such a seemingly kind person aboard such a ship.

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #227 on: January 13, 2009, 03:36:12 AM »
Fay nodded quickly and followed Din down the hallway, also sensing that someone else had seen them. However, due to Din's calm attitude, he assumed that nothing would come to pass as long as they were with Din.

« Reply #228 on: January 14, 2009, 08:03:12 PM »
Ian fell into step behind the others. Ever wary, he kept his hands free at his sides, so that he could draw his daggers in an instant if he had to. He was not sure what he expected from this meeting, but he was positive that he would learn something.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #229 on: January 14, 2009, 08:43:00 PM »
Din finally arrived at the dormitories along with his petite misfit party standing behind him. To Din’s right was a door. Din opened it and went inside. It the was a fairly large room. It wasn’t too small nor was it too large. There were two beds that could fit at least two people on both sides of the room with a door near the entrance that appeared to be the bathroom. There were only two chairs in the room, but they didn’t seem too comfortable to sit on. The walls were dull as expected of a room meant for temporary use and the lighting wasn’t too good. Din walked to the center of the room and waited for everyone else to crowd inside and sit where they pleased.

“Alright,” Din started, his arms crossed and expression contorted in a way you could tell he was a bit annoyed. “What are each one of you doing on this ship? I can really care less if you plan to do something to Tsunami, they have a lot of enemies and in my opinion, they’re confidence needs some shattering.”

« Reply #230 on: January 15, 2009, 06:56:55 PM »
Ian cautiously entered the room, not sure whether to expect some sort of trap or not. He took in the interior, and its bland furnishings. The room reminded him of a cheap hotel. He'd have thought that an organization like Tsunami would be able to outfit their airships better. This implied that they were not quite as powerful as he had thought. That should make it easier to track down the man he was searching for and dispose of him.

Ian roused himself from his thoughts and crossed the room to stand against the wall. From there he would could see the single entrance to the room and all of its occupants. It also put him in a decent position to react to any surprises.

"So, what are we gonna talk about?"

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #231 on: January 15, 2009, 07:09:56 PM »
Rena entered soon after. She had a hard time quickly fitting her giant weapon through the door but still managed in a decent speed. She ran and plopped herself onto the bed to the right and stretched herself out on it like a little kid getting ready to get tucked in at night.

"I'm claiming this bed." Rena announced with a grin and then stood herself up on the bed with her legs crossed.

"Well, if you're not going to answer the guy, I will, Ian." Rena spoke soon after since Ian seemed to have pretended he didn't hear Din's question. "I'm a mercenary and as you can tell, I'm the last pure blood elf alive. I came here looking for a job..." Rena explained as her voice began to trail off as she spoke. "Is that all you wanted to know?" Rena asked Din while the others finally appeared in the doorway of the room.

"For now." Din replied. "I would like to know all about you guys and why you are all here before I introduce myself. I really have nothing to do so think is just simply killing time for myself since this is on my day off." He added.

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #232 on: January 16, 2009, 01:38:44 AM »
Fay filed into the room, and decided to spin one of the chairs around, facing the middle, and sat down. Though the chair was brisk and plain, he did not mind. He took a quick look around the drab room before beginning his reasoning behind entering the ship, as Din had asked. Fay felt entirely calm and collected as everyone slowly filed into the room, taking their seats about the room. He decided to speak up, after letting everyone sit down.

"I'm here simply to find out a few answers to some questions I had," Fay began "About Tsunami and their subordinates. I had observed a meeting between those two Tsunami officers and the Queen of the Spring Nation; Something about an investigation that Tsunami was planning on executing. I wanted to know why they're spending so much time searching through this City. Their excuse was that the Queen was hiding powerful weapons here in the Capitol, which... I find terribly hard to believe. What's the real reason you and Tsunami are here?"

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #233 on: January 16, 2009, 02:35:46 AM »
Din sighed. “Well, I guess I’ll tell you what I know. Tsunami is searching for the Sacred Skyrunes. With them, they say they plan on restoring Earth, though I don‘t know how.  Right now they now possess two of them, the one of Heaven and the one of Ocean.” Din replied to Fay even though Din still did not even know his name yet. To these stowaways, it seemed like Din was giving away information free of charge and of trust. “As for why I’m here, it’s my day off and my commanding officer so happened to run into me and she seemed to have new work for me right at that moment.” Din explained and then looked to the blood elf girl. “You said you’re name was Rena and you are a mercenary, right?” Din spoke to Rena, making sure he had his information correct.

“Yep, that’s me.” Rena replied, her expression relatively cheerful. “And that’s Fay and that’s Ian.” Rena said, introducing the rest of the group that she also just met not too long ago.

“I see…” Din said quietly to himself. “I guess I will finally introduce myself then. I’m Din, but others sometimes call me The Bringer of the Red Sky. I’m the Second Officer of the organization of Wrath. As some of you might know, Wrath is currently allied with Tsunami. This is why they let us walk around like this and fear breaking the alliance. Any questions?” Din asked as he crossed his arms. He knew it was pretty dangerous exposing himself completely like that, but he felt like laying out all the information at once so he didn’t have to later.

Offline Nestec

« Reply #234 on: January 16, 2009, 07:14:31 PM »
Enyo then turned her head to Mizu, her face rather serious all of a sudden. "How long do you plan on wearing Din's cloak like you own it?" Enyo asked her.

"Enyo, Din gave it to her because she didn't have any clothes at the time. Don't be so hostile." Myra scolded Enyo to stand down.

Mizu raised her eyebrows in slight disgust. Is this ignorant girl trying to get aggressive with me? Sheesh, besides, I forgot I was wearing this. It's not like I'm trying to keep it.

"I'll go change into my own clothes in a moment," Mizu said back to her, folding her arms in a sort of bossy, immature way. "Then you can have it back."

"Anyway, it's good to see that you made the right choice in joining up with Tsunami. Now that we're allies, if you need anything, ask me or any of my subordinates and they will help you. Tsunami and Wrath are under an alliance after all." Myra announced to Nimbus alone.

Nimbus was about ready to give her a rude remark, and say that he would never dare ask Wrath for help. But something held him back, and instead he merely nodded. Afterwards, he found himself unable to look the young woman in the eye. She sure was pretty, but certainly not as pretty as Mizu, Nimbus thought.

It was then that Seeker stood up from the table, apparently finished with whatever he wanted to speak about. He stared around the room at Nimbus, Enyo, Myra, then Mizu, to whom he nodded. Then he said, "We are done then. Decide with Arion what shall be done with the other men. It shall be your decision, Lady Mizu."

Mizu returned a nod, also beginning to stand. She gestured for the other three to stand as well. "We're done here. Let's head back out to the main hall to speak with Arion."

With his duty finished, Seeker exited the room, and the entire airship altogether, in a simple flash of silver light. The flash was quick, but nonetheless stunning, and Nimbus found himself having to blink frantically afterwards. All that had remained were small specks of silver dust sprinkling to the floor. 

"Alright, let's go," Mizu said, then made her way out of the room. Nimbus followed closely behind her, and turned back to glance at Enyo and Myra as he went through the door.

Arion and the young men stood in the main hallway, waiting and watching as Nimbus, Mizu, and the two Wrath girls came into sight.

"Ah, Ed's okay..." Nimbus said under his breath, catching the glance of his ally.

"Aah, here is our Lady now," Arion said with a grin. He bowed to her unnecessarily, to which she shook her head in annoyance.

"Um...okay, Seeker says it's up to me to decide what to do with the men," Mizu said, gesturing toward Nemo, Reios, and Ed. "So what did you find out about them?"

Arion turned around to look at the young men. "Nothing significant. Although two of them seem to hold grudges against Wrath. One of them is from the Autumn Nation."

Mizu sighed, trying to clear her head. Okay...I know I should probably just dump these guys down to die on the Surface...But it doesn't seem right. Not even to just leave them stranded in this city.

Mizu then glanced at Nemo. His sad eyes seemed to penetrate her soul, just like they had managed to before. Mizu thought back, remembering his words on the rooftop in Daffodon. I've never met my birth parents, All my friends have died because of Wrath, and my identity, they stole that too. I wanted to be a historian when I grew up...What did you want to be? Has your dream ever been stolen from you?

She looked down at her own bare feet. Mizu knew she couldn't do let anything horrible happen to this boy. While the other two she didn't care much about, it seemed that Nimbus and Nemo had managed to gain pity from her. Why is this happening? I'm growing soft... maybe my loneliness is weakening my heart and judgment...

"What is your decision, Lady Mizu?" Arion asked her, although showing patience in his eyes. It almost seemed like he could see Mizu's indecisiveness and inner struggle.

She finally looked back up at the young men, her face strong and confident. "Okay. I want you all to tell me what you would like your fate to be. I'll be the judge of whether or not you deserve your choice."

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #235 on: January 16, 2009, 07:51:29 PM »
Both Enyo and Myra stood up. Enyo stretched as if she had been sitting in a movie theater for hours watching a boring film.

"Can you show us our rooms?" Myra asked politely to Mizu. Both Enyo and Myra walked towards Mizu and Nimbus, ready to follow. Myra leaned in close to Mizu so hopefully neither Nimbus nor Enyo could hear. "I'm sorry about my subordinate, Enyo, she gets a bit jealous when things involve Din. Try not to get too frustrated with her since I'm sure you understand her type of feelings. The false imaginary emotion called love."

Myra leaned back away and then spoke normally again. "Well, with my experience of it, that's how I would describe it." Myra half smiled.

Offline Nestec

« Reply #236 on: January 16, 2009, 08:51:45 PM »
Glaciara, the massive city of steel, snow, and bright lights. The capital city of the Winter Nation. The home of the Tsunami forces...

Glaciara was indeed a magnificent city, worthy of its fame. Being the most technologically advanced city in all of Skyrazor, Glaciara was filled with tall, steel buildings with electrical pipes and machines and flashing lights. Vehicles hovered along electrical roads that stretched up high above the ground, almost parallel with the city's many skyscrapers. Homes were large and beautiful, and soft pure snow covered the rooftops. It was almost always snowing in Glaciara, and the citizens enjoyed the wonderful white "tears from the Heavens". Of course, they were supposedly, "tears of joy". 

Friendly Tsunami soldiers always made appearances within the city, highly famous and worshipped by Glaciara's people. Even children were eager to greet them and jump into their strong, heroic arms. The citizens were happy with their lives, not even minding the rather gray sky above them. They also turned deaf ears to the criticisms and hateful cries of the surrounding nations. Life in Glaciara was ever-lasting bliss amidst the snow and technology.

Although the city was one of wonders, it could not be enjoyed by all of its citizens.

Miserable Princess Maris Tsunami, the first-born daughter of the Winter Lord Nauvi Tsunami, was greatly sheltered. Even more sheltered than her younger sister Mizu, who at least was allowed to go out on Tsunami missions. Although she was almost an adult (she was to become eighteen in mere weeks), her father had sternly argued that her place was at home. She was the Princess, after all. Her father had always told her that the outside world was much too dangerous for her. You are my daughter. The daughter of the leader of the Tsunami forces. There are many who would want to kidnap you. And there are even more who would want to end your life. A fallen icicle brings shattered fate. He would utter those cold words to her whenever she pleaded to leave the Palace. Maris had always been a lonely girl, wanting so desperately to break free from the frozen walls that confined her to isolated royalty. Sometimes she would wish that it was Mizu who had been the first-born daughter, rather than herself.

But on this particular day, her father was extremely busy. For intentions unknown to Maris, her father Nauvi had left the Palace, without a single word to her. Nahal, her favorite maid and right-hand woman, ever supportive and friendly, had explained to her that she must stay within the corridors of the Palace. However, being the kind-hearted and somewhat weak-willed woman that she usually was, Nahal had succumbed to Maris' pleas of leaving the Palace. So now Maris roamed the city with Nahal by her side, who uncomfortably stared around and made nervous comments the entire time. Maris wandered in complete mystery as well -- no one had even known what their Princess had looked like! So how would she be noticed? Maris was glad at this fact. After all, she felt that her quest of freedom would be impeded by citizens eager to have conversations with the Princess.

"Aaaah, wonderful cold air... And the snow! It is indeed wonderful!" Maris exclaimed with her arms out, embracing the air. She certainly appeared odd to surrounding citizens. She even scared off some children. She was nearly a grown adult woman, and there she was wandering about like a child.

She jumped into the air, letting herself fall into a small heap of snow off to the side of the road. Her beautiful sky-blue hair, which was normally arranged in a neat braid running down her back, flailed about wildly as she sank into the snow.

"Aah, Milady-- I mean, Maris!" Nahal called out to her, noticing a man and woman who seemed to be trying to get around Maris and the pile of snow. "Aah, I'm terribly sorry. My...daughter is quite rude."

The couple merely nodded, then walked off giggling to themselves.

Nahal pulled Maris to her feet, then began to lightly brush off her elegant dark blue dress for her (which normally went all the way down to her ankles, but was now wrinkled up to her knees). Maris put her hand to her face, her big silver eyes wide.

"My apologies!" she said honestly to Nahal. "I...was just a little overwhelmed."

"No, don't worry, milady," Nahal said softly, brushing snow off of Maris' hair. "Just... please try not to cause chaos. It would greatly pain me to end up regretting this all..."

Almost instantly afterwards, Maris ran off abruptly to observe a nearby Theos man, who seemed to be showing off some kind of small machine to a small crowd. They were fairly entertained, and Maris was eager to see what all the excitement was about.

Nahal gasped, then ran off behind her Princess.

Offline Nestec

« Reply #237 on: January 16, 2009, 09:05:33 PM »
"Hmph, she sounds pretty twisted, in that case," Mizu whispered back to Myra. Then she raised her voice to address both Myra and Enyo.

"I can't show you to your room at this exact moment. I'm a little busy... However, if you want to go to it yourselves, I can trust you to follow some directions, yes? Head down that hallway over there, and take the third left hallway. At the end of that hallway will be a dormitory for you two to use. It should be unlocked."

She then turned back to face the young men. She placed her balled fists on her hips. "I'm waiting."

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #238 on: January 16, 2009, 09:54:31 PM »
Myra sighed. "Well, let's go then, Enyo." Myra said and both Enyo and Myra left the meeting room into the hallway and then followed the directions Mizu gave.

Once Enyo and Myra were pretty much by themselves in an empty hallway, almost halfway to their destination, Myra finally broke the silence. "Do you feel threatened by her?" Asked Myra to Enyo, she was referring to Mizu.

"Threatened by that girl? No way! What could ever make you think that?" Enyo replied, her voice sounding very appalled.

"Well, I could tell that you were getting really jealous of her when Din was acting nice to her. You know, I don't think it was because he might like her. He was doing it only because we're allies. You are Fourth Officer, you shouldn't let such little things get to you. You should know better and learn to set a better example." Myra scolded.

Enyo had both of her fingers locked together behind the back of her head as she walked slowly behind Myra. "Yeah, yeah... I know." Enyo replied. Deep down she knew Myra's words were very much true and that she should shape up a little.

"Anyhow, you did okay at that meeting. You didn't fall asleep even once." Myra said with praise.

"Thanks, haha." Enyo laughed. "I was biting my tongue to stay awake." Enyo admitted.

"Haha, that's just like you." Myra commented in a slight giggle.

"I can't believe you can act so formal all the time. I couldn't stand that." Enyo said as both of them starting turning the final corner to the dormitories.

"Well, that's why I'm First Officer." Myra replied. "But I'm not all the time. I'll admit I gave that Tsunami guy, Arion a pretty hard time. Sometimes I just get in the mood to provoke. I feel bad about it sometimes, but not always." Myra honestly stated and smiled at Enyo who now was walking right beside her.

"Wow, I didn't think such high ranking officers had hearts." Enyo provoked playfully.

"Enyo, you should know me better than that. And remember whose Second Officer if your going to say that." Myra said, sounding a little hurt, but it was obvious that she was kidding too. There was a long silence until both of them reached the first door of the dormitory. They stopped right outside the door.

"You think..." Enyo stammered. Myra could tell she was thinking hard about something. "You ever think about whether what we're doing is the right thing to do or not?" Enyo asked.

Myra turned her head to face Enyo as she held the door handle, ready to open it. "No." Myra replied blankly. Myra's expression was quite serious now and so was Enyo's though her's was more confused. "Just follow the orders." Myra added and then opened the door and stepping inside with Enyo following suit behind her.

"I'm going to sleep." Myra announced and laid down and pulled the covers over her without any concern for the quality of the bedding. Enyo saw down on the bed on the other side of the room and stared at Myra who was now trying to get some sleep. What kind of hold does Wrath have you? Enyo thought as she watched Myra quickly doze to sleep faster than Enyo would during a meeting or lecture.

Enyo then laid down in bed too and stared up at the ceiling. Thoughts consumed her. Why was she part of Wrath? What's keeping her there? What does she want to accomplish? These were the questions she kept asking herself. She knew she was in love with Din and whatever he wanted, she wanted. Those answers alone were enough to finally put Enyo to sleep as well.

Just in the other room across the hall, Din and his three new roommates aboard the Tsunami aircraft were stilling having a meeting of their own...

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #239 on: January 17, 2009, 04:19:29 PM »
"Ah, yes," began Fay "My apologies. I must have forgotten my name, Mr. Din. What a terrible way to begin a conversation." he continued, laughing slightly with mild embarrassment. Fay's eyes fluttered around the room, reading everyone's expressions, hoping to come up with something to discuss - seeing as how he had already failed at introducing himself properly. Quickly he scanned his thoughts and decided on a new topic.

Fay cleared his throat before speaking, breaking the sudden silence. "Erm, well... Since we're here. I've been hearing this name "Wrath" a lot recently. You're a part of them. Forgive me for being nosy, but what exactly IS wrath? I've yet to come across that name until recently." Fay scratched his head. "You also mentioned similar goals as to that of Tsunami. You didn't sound very enthusiastic about it."