4M4Life.com

S K Y R A Z O R

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
Re: S K Y R A Z O R
« Reply #280 on: February 17, 2009, 10:06:07 PM »
As he walked out of the room and into the hallway, Fay paused and replied quickly, "Not really sure. I might get some breakfast after I see these new people on the ship. You should get some rest! It'd do you some good."

And with that, Fay quickly headed off to the Hangar, to see the new arrivals aboard.

« Reply #281 on: February 18, 2009, 10:54:52 PM »
"Alright, I'll see you later." Ian said to Fay as he left.

Ian stepped fully into the room and pulled the door closed behind him. He flicked off the light and crossed the room to one of the two beds, unconsciously choosing the same one that Rena had slept in the previous night, then flopped down on top of it without removing any of his clothing.

He lay there, in the dark, listening to the steady hum of electronics and ventilation within the craft and stared at the ceiling for a while. He thought about everything that he had learned in the last day, about the man responsible and the other that could not be found. He thought of his decision to join them, of the acts he would most likely be ordered to participate in. And of how it would all be worth it when he rose to a position high enough to challenge and destroy the organizations leaders and all other in authority. He grinned, and closed his eyes before falling into a restful sleep.

Offline Nestec

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
« Reply #282 on: February 23, 2009, 08:18:54 PM »
Just before descending into the hangar, Arion had been approached by Din. He quickly turned around to see, aside from Mizu and Din, several other of the airship's passengers following behind. Arion raised an eyebrow, stroking his chin. "I see they are all quite interested."

"That's... kind of annoying..." Mizu grumbled, scratching her head. She would have been a bit embarrassed that they had all seen her in her morning messiness, but for some reason, they didn't seem to matter enough. Mizu had also quickly noticed that Nimbus wasn't in the area; he was still asleep.

"What the status?" Din asked quite calmly.

"The SSF are before us," Arion said, gesturing towards the AFCapsules now settling down and cooling off in the hangar. The hangar was like a massive garage, with a very high ceiling, and gray walls and pipes reaching from every corner. Arion turned around once more, flashing a polite smile to all those following him. "Be on your best behavior. Spring people like to see good manners. Plus, you don't want to make Tsunami look bad."

The six AFCapsules were already parked, so to speak, and their pilots began to get out from the little ships. The Blume soldiers all differed in their appearances; one soldier bore a head of blonde hair and wore thick glasses, another soldier had red hair and extremely thick red eyebrows, while another soldier who was bald wore strange sapphire earrings.

The fourth soldier was a female, and appeared to be the sole female of the group. She had a head of long black hair, and wore it in no particular fashion. She had quite pretty eyes and a smiling face; even Mizu had to marvel at the young woman's beauty.

Captain Solius was the fifth soldier; he stepped from his capsule bravely and almost with a glow of nobility. Loyalty seemed to radiate from this gold-haired young man as he stood beside the female soldier, holding his blade near his waist. He examined the hangar closely, appearing to be trying to adapt to the setting.

The sixth and final soldier stepped out from his pod, revealing himself to be a large man, muscular in every aspect, with neat short brown hair, and a thick black moustache that covered most of his lower-face. He wore an eyepatch over his right eye, and his face displayed battle marks of great experience.

The aura that radiated from this man, General Pedallus, was one that implied an unimaginable strength and skill of a soldier. He even wielded a massive silver sword that matched his own immensity.

The six troops approached Arion, Din, Mizu, and the others calmly, apparently meaning no aggression. They all took turns shaking hands, but none of them really exchanged any words. It was almost as if the two forces were reluctant to be in the same area.

Mizu refrained from speaking only because she was nervous in the presence of these powerful-looking soldiers. Of course, she was glad to be accompanied by yet another woman on the ship, but the superiority that the group displayed intimidated Mizu nonetheless.

Arion winked at the female as he shook her hand, proceeding to quietly ask for her name. "Cassandra," she responded, and Arion gave her his own name, in quite a proud tone as he spoke it.

Among all these troops, Solius was really the only one who bothered to be polite. He approached Din to shake his hand, his face bright with humbleness.

"Greetings, soldier," Solius greeted Din, holding out his hand. Solius was quite good at covering his true feelings; he secretly wished he never had to even set sight upon the Tsunami soldiers.

Meanwhile, just two floors above, Nimbus awakened, reaching around blindly for his clothes...
: :  N E S T E C  : :

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #283 on: February 23, 2009, 08:53:06 PM »
Fay hurried along, just in time to see the soldiers hop out of their AFCs. He watched as the hangar closed behind them, the lights turning brighter, as the 6 soldiers began moving towards Arion's lot. Quickly, Fay moved to greet them. He spoke to Solius first, as he appeared to be the most talkative of the bunch.

Among all these troops, Solius was really the only one who bothered to be polite. He approached Din to shake his hand, his face bright with humbleness.

"Greetings, soldier," Solius greeted Din, holding out his hand. Solius was quite good at covering his true feelings; he secretly wished he never had to even set sight upon the Tsunami soldiers.

"Good Morning," Fay began, shaking the man's hand, "soldiers of Blume. My name is Lafayette Eternia. You may call me Fay, if you please. I am also from the Spring Nation; the town called Sunflowne, as well as a guest on this vessel." He continued down the line, eagerly shaking the hands of each member as he spoke. "I look forward to getting to know you all better." Fay remembered to take a good look at each of the soldiers, perhaps trying to pry into their minds to get a quick glimpse of their thoughts. He paused before Cassandra. Bowing slightly, he took her hand almost like that of a princess or royalty, and kissed it gingerly. "And what a pleasure it is to have more ladies aboard the ship. I do hope you are treated kindly, both as a guest and a lady, by our new hosts." Immediately looking at Arion, as if disappointed that he did not give the same respectful gesture as he did. Fay then stood upright once more, and fixed his shirt, standing before the soldiers.

Offline Red

• Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #284 on: February 23, 2009, 09:30:48 PM »
Din very calmly shook the hand of Solius. Din said nothing, only gave Solius a strong look like he understood him completely. Suddenly with Fay's appearance, Din took his hand back and turned to Fay who glided across the room to greet everyone as if he lived here.

Din gave Fay a stare of irritation. Din then looked to Arion and Mizu. "This man is one of my subordinates, forgive me for my rudeness." Din apologized. Soon after Fay entered, Rena entered very quietly afterward. She held her giant sword closer to her and tip toed close to Din. "This girl also is under me. There is one more in my room." Din added as he glanced at Rena and back to Arion.

Din looked to Mizu. He noticed she still had his cloak but he didn't say anything, he just studied how it looked on her.

"Where is Nimbus?" Din asked very directly to Mizu, half ignoring the newly arrived SSF.

"Who is Nimbus?" Rena asked, whispering in Din's ear.

"I'll tell you later." Din replied in a quick whisper to Rena, not breaking eye-contact with Mizu.

-----

Enyo and Myra had reached the bridge and from there they observed where they were located from the large windows.

"They expect to find a sacred skyrune here?" Enyo asked Myra.

"They're unsure. That's why Tsunami is here." Myra replied.

"Why were you here in the first place, Myra? You were on a mission, right?" Enyo asked.

"Yes, and I still am." Myra replied, turning to Enyo as she leaned against one of the large windows.

"Can you brief me on the mission?" Enyo asked again, she was quite curious now.

"If it bugs you that much..." Myra began. "My mission here was to watch Spring Nation's military movements and political events. I've been here for several months doing so." Myra stated.

"Oh really? What's the real mission?" Enyo asked aggressively.

"Teh, nosy kids." Myra mumbled to herself. "I was instructed under First General Djin to search for clues for whereabouts of other sacred skyrunes with the cover mission of studying Spring Nation affairs." Myra replied honestly. "Apparently, Wrath is also interested in the sacred skyrunes, but I don't know the reason. Djin failed to mention why we need them." She added.

"So, that's why Din's continuous mission is finding the Hell skyrune. Draco-sama does want them for something." Enyo said, thinking out loud. "What if someone finds the Hell skyrune before Din? Will he never be given passage tot he heavens by Draco-sama?" Enyo asked, very worried now.

"I'm not sure. As far as I know, this mission is the only thing that even gives any clue that we wanted them besides the mission Din was given so many years ago. It could be perhaps that we only need the Hell skyrune. I'm really not sure." Myra said, sighing at her lack of information.

Enyo sighed too. "Well, this means you brought Din and I along to help with your little search mission? And behind Tsunami's back?" Enyo asked, turning away.

"Yes. This has now become a competition. Of who will find the sacred skyrunes first." Myra asserted.

"I understand." Enyo acknowledged.

"Well, let's go join everyone in the hangar. The SSF is here already." Myra suggested and went on her way to the hangar briskly with Enyo following suit behind her as always.

Offline Nestec

« Reply #285 on: February 28, 2009, 01:18:00 PM »
"Nimbus is still upstairs, asleep," Mizu said in a bored voice, rubbing her eyes. "He's an idiot, let him be."

Temporarily turning away from the SSF soldiers, Arion spoke to Din, "Ah yes, I think I recall seeing you lead people down another corridor yesterday. It is fine for them to stay aboard, as long as you take full responsibility for them."

Mizu's eyes slightly widened, as she rudely waved a hand in front of Arion. "What the hell? You can't just keep piling people onto the ship!"

"Lady Mizu, please remember that the airship belongs to me," Arion responded quite swiftly. "What goes in and what goes out of it is entirely my decision."

The SSF soldier Cassandra smiled sweetly at Fay after he kissed her hand. For a small moment, a slight blush came to her face, but then her soldier instincts returned, forcing away the show of emotion. Returning to formality, she said to him, "Ah yes, thank you for the warm welcome."

Solius took several steps to stand before Rena, his hand held outward. "Why, hello there, young lady! You look rather fierce with that blade of yours." He flashed her a gentle wink and a smile, waiting for her to shake his hand.

Meanwhile, General Pedallus stood folding his arms, trying to force a smile to his face as he greeted the Tsunami and Wrath members. In truth, he desired to get down to business and begin discussing matters with whatever authority that was present.

Nimbus hurried to get dressed, then rushed out from Mizu's bedroom chamber. It didn't take him long to get the feeling that he was missing out on something. He didn't hear any voices, and not a soul could be seen. "Mizu? Where'd you go?"

He walked hurriedly down a hallway, somewhat dazed from an apparent lack of sleep. He also felt a little hungry. Maybe he could find someone to make him breakfast. However, somewhere in the back of his mind, he was worrying that everyone was hiding from him, waiting to jump out and land a lethal strike on him.

After turning a corner, he caught glimpse of Myra and Enyo beginning to head down a staircase at the far end of the hall. "Hey! Hold on!" he called out to them, running to catch up with them. When he was right behind the two young women, he said, "Where is everyone?"

Having woke up soon after Reios, it didn't take long for Nemo to take a shower, get dressed, and follow his ally outside into the fresh air of the capital city of Spring Nation. Scratching his head, Nemo moved to stand alongside Reios. He yawned loudly, then rubbed his stomach.

"Aaah...So what exactly is on your agenda now? There's really nothing for me to do here," Nemo said, turning to observe a nearby flower-selling woman trying to make a deal with a desperate customer. "I say for now, we should go get breakfast. We'll discuss things there. Good?"

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #286 on: February 28, 2009, 02:37:01 PM »
"No need to worry about space on the ship, Mizu. They all use my room and I don't need one." Din stated to Mizu's earlier comment about the room aboard the ship.

Rena brought her hand not holding her sword and took the hand of Solius, shaking it slowly. His grip was felt strong, but unintentional.

"Arion, please start your briefing with what's going to be happening. I will only observe, though I do give permission to any of my subordinates to participate if they wish to." Din urged for the greetings to be done quickly.

----

Both Enyo and Myra turned quickly, hearing Nimbus.

"Oh, it's the lost one." Myra spoke softly. "We're heading to where Din and Mizu and the others are right now, hurry up." Myra shouted to Nimbus.

Enyo looked to the necklace around the neck of Nimbus. It's the Sacred Skyrune of Heaven... And since Mizu already has the Ocean one, then there are only three more. Enyo thought to herself and turned to get moving again with Myra.

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #287 on: March 02, 2009, 06:49:20 PM »
Ed heard the voice and immediately came through a nearby door.  Just down the hallway was Nimbus, the boy he had met earlier.  He followed in footsteps, he had missed much but for that he did not care.  Now was the time to focus on the present.

"Yo, long time no see!" he callled out to him.  There were others, and he sure meetings would be held.
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

Offline Nestec

« Reply #288 on: March 08, 2009, 12:56:54 AM »

Nimbus stopped to turn and face Ed, who was a short distance away. This pause allowed Enyo and Myra to leave him behind once more.

"Hey," Nimbus greeted him. Scratching his head, he said quickly, "C'mon, we don't wanna miss anything. We're strangers here, remember? The last thing we need is for us to be oblivious to everything."

Nimbus turned back around to head down the staircase which would lead into the hangar. As he proceeded, he gestured for Ed to follow him.

"No need to worry about space on the ship, Mizu. They all use my room and I don't need one." Din stated to Mizu's earlier comment about the room aboard the ship.

Mizu nodded to this, although she knew that she didn't quite feel comfortable leaving so much into the hands of the Wrath identities.

Arion coughed to clear his throat. "Ah yes, we must get to business."

Before he could speak, however, General Pedallus said, "May I ask who is in charge aboard this craft?"

"This is the AX-07, airship of Third Prime Captain, Arion. That's me, heh." Arion pointed out proudly. "I'm in charge here, but we got some other guy steering the ship. Any of you got any questions?"

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #289 on: March 11, 2009, 04:32:23 PM »
"Alright, yeah let's go," Ed said rushing down the hall alongside Nimbus towards Mizu and Enyo.  He could hear his heart beating ever louder.  Mira and Enyo were only a few feet up ahead so Ed kept his head straight and mind clearer.
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #290 on: March 12, 2009, 05:28:27 PM »
Myra glared at Ed. "You know, Tsunami won't just let you stay around and learn whatever you want. I actually could care less, but you better not do anything to irritate them or they won't just let you go like last time." Myra reminded him. "Not to mention they might be little mad that you even came back."

"Who cares! Let's go before they begin briefing!" Enyo said quickly.

Myra nodded and continued on until they entered the hangar.

Offline Nestec

« Reply #291 on: March 15, 2009, 02:42:35 AM »
Nimbus, with Ed beside him, hurried along to follow Myra and Enyo. The four eventually reached the stairs, down which they descended into the hangar, where everyone else had already gathered. From the top of the staircase, Nimbus could see the six figures of the SSF. They all looked quite impressive, with their bright emerald green armor and dark gray overcoats.

Whatever conversation that was going on was quickly interrupted by Nimbus, who shouted out, "Are those the soldiers from Blume?!"

Without even answering, Arion clapped his palm to his forehead in shame and slight embarrassment. With a series of points and gestures, he signalled for Mizu to move Nimbus to a different room.

"What the hell?" Nimbus said as Mizu attempted to push him back up the stairs, past Ed, Myra, and Enyo. Her efforts were futile, as Nimbus wouldn't stop squirming. "Why don't I get to meet them?"

"Because you're rude, and insolent," Mizu answered, already quite annoyed.

Down in the hangar, Mizu and Nimbus could be seen at the top of the staircase, with Nimbus scrambling to squeeze past her. It almost looked as if the two of them would both topple down the stairs.

"Please excuse the boy," Arion spoke. "He's a...new recruit. He has not yet been properly disciplined."

"Hey, no sweat, sir," Solius said. "Too much discipline never hurt anyone. It is more a boon than a burden."

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #292 on: March 15, 2009, 08:44:47 PM »
Both Enyo and Myra went to join Din once they saw him. Enyo grabbed onto Din's arm protectively, but for some reason Rena had his other arm as well. They both glared at each other from across Din but said nothing to disturb the rest of the room.

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #293 on: March 16, 2009, 01:55:06 PM »
"Yes well, we all have business somewhere..." Ed said, his thoughts wandering.  "Truth is, I'm not I understand what's going on, is war coming?"

He asked the question to no one in particular, and he was begining to tire.  His flight back to the ship had been quick, but distablizing.  He had begun to recover nonetheless.

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #294 on: March 18, 2009, 01:40:41 AM »
Fay turned towards Arion and shoved a hand in his left pocket, shifting his stance as if to give himself some extra poise. Nonchalantly, he adjusted his blond locks.

"Well, he sure is a Morning person," laughed Fay, with a bright smile. "Quite the excitable one. Although, it would seem his little mistress is helping discipline to him already!"

Beaming, Fay moved somewhere towards the middle of both parties to make the group seem less divided. Quickly, he scanned everyone's faces, stopping to wink slyly at Cassandra. Content with the new arrivals, Fay awaited further conversation or instruction, now remembering that he was to work under the young man, Din.

Offline Nestec

« Reply #295 on: March 18, 2009, 02:53:13 PM »
From the corner of her eye, Cassandra could tell Fay was facing her. She turned slowly, just in time to see him give her a kind wink. Somewhat unsure how to respond to this seemingly flirtatious young man, she simply gave him a small wave of the hand. She forced a weak smile as well.

After Fay was no longer looking at her, she leaned close to Solius and whispered, "What exactly are we getting ourselves into? Some of these people seem far too excited..."

"Heh," Solius laughed, leaning in towards Cassandra. "Don't worry about it. It could just be a front."

"That's why I'm worrying," Cassandra snapped back at him.

"Yes well, we all have business somewhere..." Ed said, his thoughts wandering.  "Truth is, I'm not I understand what's going on, is war coming?"

Turning to look at Ed, who had just recently entered the hangar, Arion replied, "Do not fret, there is no such existence of any war. We at Tsunami have merely expressed our interest in making sure the world is safe.

"Well, I will assume that no one else has any questions," Arion said quickly, before anyone could question his response to Ed's inquiry. "Follow me. I shall show you newcomers to your room. Please don't mind the breathtaking extravagance of the airship's chambers." He gave a wide smile as he said this, then proceeded to lead the soldiers to the upper floors, to find their rooms. As he passed Nimbus and Mizu, Arion spoke, "Mizu, I want you two to do some one-on-one training today. We'll probably arrive in Sakura tomorrow."

The soldiers passed afterwards. Nimbus caught a glance at Cassandra, and found he was unable to look away until they were all out of sight.

"I guess we'll do as Arion asks," Mizu sighed. "I'll go get dressed. You can get ready."

With that said, Mizu left the hangar.
Nimbus found that he was a bit dissatisfied with the hospitality. Turning to Ed, he scoffed, "Damn, so this is our first day, and we don't get any kind of special breakfast. I wonder what's going to happen today...The guy says he wants Mizu and me to train....I wonder why that's necessary..."

Nimbus glanced at Din as he neared. He couldn't help but glare at him, much like he had done the night before.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #296 on: March 18, 2009, 04:47:03 PM »
"Ian is still sleeping in my room. Fay, you are free to do whatever you want." Din announced and then turned his head to Rena. "Same goes for you." Din added.

"What about me!?" Enyo whined, tightening her grip on Din's arm.

"You're an Officer, you can do what you want." Din replied, looking to Enyo. "Unless you have an order for us." Din said, looking to Myra now.

"Hmm..." Myra thought. "Go observe the little one's training. I'm going to spectate the new arrivals." Myra said very casually and made her way after Arion and the others.

Din nodded to Myra's request. Rena and Enyo still had a firm grip on Din. I guess these two are coming with... Din thought with slight irritation.

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #297 on: March 19, 2009, 02:50:50 PM »
Fay lifted a finger to suggest where he might be best suited, but was immediately stopped by his stomach. It lurched quite loudly, expressing his hunger. Embarrassed, he laughed and stood up very straight.  "Uhm... Haha, excuse my stomach. I seemed to have forgotten dinner last night! ... Would there be any chance of breakfast at any time soon? Perhaps our guests would enjoy some, as well?" Fay asked, meekly. I do hope they even serve breakfast on this ship... My appetite is out of control now that I'm on the road again...

Offline sonicDBZlover

• ~The day is only as good as you make it~
« Reply #298 on: March 29, 2009, 10:46:00 PM »
Stefan walked wordlessly and soundlessly down an old, dusty path that ran besides a babbling brook. He kept his eyes fixed on the ground ahead in thought, with the babbling brook on one side, and his babbling sister on the other. The pair had been traveling the countryside of the Spring Nation for many months now, yet somehow his sister never ran out of things to talk about. Her words seemed blurred and distant as Stefan thought about the things he needed to trade for in the next town that they where stopping by. His bright green eyes hovered to his sister’s worn-out boots. Stefan let out a small sigh as he remembered how much she needed a new pair.
  “Stefan?” Alliana called a bit loud while tugging at his sleeve to get his attention.
  “Yes?” He replied.
“You blanked out on me again.” She sighed sarcastically.
“Sorry.” he replied in a soft, near monotone voice.
“As always.” She giggled.
  Stefan couldn’t help but smile, even when Alliana was teasing him he felt better.
  “Oh look!” She cried in excitement as she spotted the town ahead. “Come on Stefan! I’ll race yah!”
  Alliana went tearing down the path.
  “Alliana wait!” called Stefan.
  Alliana nearly tripped at the sound of her half brother’s voice. The fact that he had raised his voice was enough to make her stop dead like that.
  “What?” Alliana asked in a slightly irritated tone.
“Something is not right.” He said aloud as he came up to her side, his green eyes fixed intently on the townscape ahead. Alliana followed his gaze and began to notice it as well.
“It’s awful quite for mid-day.” She observed aloud.
“Too quite for mid-day.” Stefan added. “We must proceed with caution.”
Alliana took her half-brother’s had in hers and gripped his hard fingers tightly.
"The world is one big place and somewhere along the line everyone else got lost! Or is it just me?..." ~sonicDBZlover

Offline marrer

« Reply #299 on: March 29, 2009, 11:01:22 PM »
Wolfbane ready to take flight, pulled the bear skull over his head, giving face some protection against the chilling winds he would encounter flying through the sky of the Winternation.  Wings reaching out, stretching even, he took flight.

After a long flight Wolfbane lay witness to the wondrous lights of Glaciara, he was getting tired and his skin was reddened from the cold air rushing over his body.  Then as he began to make his decent towards the streets below his right wing 'froze' up.  It ached with a sharp pulsing pain and no longer did it want moved.  “This isn't going to be good.”  Wolfbane held his wings out straight as best he could trying to glide down, but he was picking up speed and coming down fast.  Twisting his body as best he could to avoid lamp poles, buildings, and the like.

His chest grazed against the side of a building and Wolfbane managed to pull in his wings before passing through a small opening between two pipes, and dropping fast amongst the crowding people below.

Thud.
He hit the snow covered road below bouncing and skidding past people jumping out of the way.  Wolfbane laid there motionless on his back, only a few yards from Maris the crowd that had been around the Theos scattered from Wolfbane's descent.  The bear skull having manage to somehow stay over his face through the whole ordeal.