4M4Life.com

The Garbage (OOC+)

Offline Red

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
Re: Elemental Evolution.
« Reply #260 on: May 22, 2009, 05:41:05 PM »
(( REPLY FIFTH! Just how you said it in Criminology today. Lol. ))

Re: Ryuketsu.
« Reply #261 on: May 22, 2009, 11:11:54 PM »
Le’scott looked around at all the commotion that was taking place, a giant hammer came flying through the air and nearly hit Aure in the face as a hulking man stepped out of the bush. Le’scott stood up making sure that he was prepared for the attack…even if they were not going after him.

“Oh brother here we go again! Lets make this quick guys” Le’scott looked over at Adam and Aure and nodded and then at Xander and nodded. “That guy means business!” Le’scott said as he looked at the man that stepped out of the bush.

Le’scott stood in his falcon stance ready to dodge any on coming attack that was coming his way and he then closed his eyes to absorb all the events that had just taken place.
Meager retentions as your heart weep…. I cry for my heart bleeds with every tear you shed and every hardship that you encounter. My blood is of the martyr and of him his myrmidon leads us to victory…………..

« Reply #262 on: May 22, 2009, 11:19:46 PM »
Oro looked at the young girl that stood up and asked the question about Kakrio. Oro face grew bleak and he looked at the boy with a deep stare.

“Tell me what is the true difference between the upper class district and the lower class district? The food maybe one more bowl of stew or a drink of water makes one better than the other. Ha! That’s ridiculous they are both the same thing and in the eyes of this nation we are nothing but slime and crust that crawls in the night. Something like that beast that eats the dead thing you know….” Oro crossed his legs and put Bloom Gold in his lap and kept his eye’s on the boy and nodded.  “never get it construed the truth is that none of these people in this room care about the people of our home, because we have yet to see the aid. Our people suffer in a prosperous land blasphemy!”

Oro closed his eye’s and began playing a sad melodramatic cord that held him in a trance.
Meager retentions as your heart weep…. I cry for my heart bleeds with every tear you shed and every hardship that you encounter. My blood is of the martyr and of him his myrmidon leads us to victory…………..

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #263 on: May 23, 2009, 12:20:40 AM »
(( Xander next? By the way, I want to make sure you know that there are the two other senshi that charged out of the bush with the giant one. ))

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #264 on: May 23, 2009, 08:59:27 AM »
Do we get some this time? SOTD asked.  Xander nodded back at Le'Scott and at the same time answered SOTD by drawing the sword from his back.  It glistened red in the sun and by now he could just start to feel the heat from inside the blade.  Xander decided the best move now would be to attack the man with the hammer, as the others had not shown any type of brutality towards each other.

"We will do what is necessary," Xander said to SOTD with equanimity.  "Starting with this!"

He won't be able to stop what's coming, SOTD procurred.  Xander's thoughts concentrated on the man with the hammer however, and he tried not to worry about the demented things SOTD was thinking of.  He charged the man with the hammer trying his best to follow in formation so the others could join him in his attack.
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

« Reply #265 on: May 23, 2009, 10:16:25 AM »
((well i didn't know that our characters have developed their powers yet.))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #266 on: May 23, 2009, 04:42:15 PM »
(( Yeah... He shouldn't know how to do that. And even if he does, it would be unstable and weak as a sick goat. =P ))

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #267 on: May 25, 2009, 12:43:47 PM »
((sniff, sniff, but Aure kicked @$$ with her SE... sniff, sniff.))
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

« Reply #268 on: May 25, 2009, 06:31:49 PM »
(( and we also agreed that Aure was a much better trained senshi than us, and that she could control her powers. THis was a while ago my friend and now you are looking like a fool because for one thing..... you can't send flames through the ground. let alone use your SE... (Bleh spirit energy stupid) Just let you character get stronger your not the best gosh!))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #269 on: May 25, 2009, 07:23:28 PM »
(( The son of the devil... Lol. ))

Offline Nestec

• "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
« Reply #270 on: May 26, 2009, 10:32:41 PM »

(( Fifth, Aiko asked the question...not Hotaru. XP ))

The notes of Oro's melody which majestically followed his poisonous words of discourage descended upon Hotaru and Aiko, quite like a dense blanket -- soft but deadly with suffocation.

"No..." Aiko said, somewhat more to herself than to Oro. Then, as her volume increased, "That's wrong! We don't know that the people of the world don't care. We just haven't looked hard enough. Surely there are people in this world that care..."

As her words drifted, her gaze turned hopefully to Hotaru, her support. However, his eyes dropped, and the words which escaped his throat were no less discouraging than the utterances of Oro's melancholy.

"No, Aiko. The man is right." He looked up to face her, his eyes weak like a dying candle. "Nobody gives a s**t about our suffering. Be realistic here." He turned around to look at the others in the room. "Not him, him, or even him." His eyes rested on Tsumi. He continued to speak to Aiko, "Nobody."

Aiko forcefully grabbed her lover's wrist, squeezing with desperation as if she wanted Hotaru's veins to gush with hope. "We can make them care! All of them."

A weak smile appeared on her sweet face, and she let go of Hotaru's arm. He looked to the floor once more, unable to find words with which to challenge Aiko's unwavering resolve. He always did feel a deep passion for that admirable light of divine perseverance within her heart, a light of which his soul was so painfully devoid.
: :  N E S T E C  : :

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #271 on: May 26, 2009, 11:04:09 PM »
Tsumi had no idea what conversation was building up within the room and so he left the topic alone. He didn't want to offend anyone after just meeting them. "Hmm." Tsumi grunted.

Sesu remained neutral.

Suddenly the inn door swung up and two figures entered. One was quiet small while the other quite tall. There was a long silence as everyone in the room stared at one another, unsure of what to say.

"This has got to be the place!" The small figure, seen to be a young girl, shouted as she flash a bright smile. "I'm Ren, nice to meet you all!" Rena announced with a wave of her hand to the entire room. "Tee-hee! And this is my older brother Shiv. He's a bit of a stiff around new people." Ren added with a smirk and pointed at Shiv, the taller man who was with her.

"Ren, don't spurt out so many things at once." Shiv scolded, slightly bothered by her giving such an introduction of him.

"Ahhh! Well, this means everyone is here, right?" Tsumi gestured to Sesu.

Sesu sighed. "Not quite yet... We're missing two." Sesu replied

(( Addy-chan, you can just randomly jump in now through the door if you want saying only one now or something. Haha. ))

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #272 on: May 27, 2009, 04:04:13 PM »
Just two left... Angel thought reserved.  He had entertained his imagination at the whole rice bowl comparison and now found himself laughing in spite of himself.  He personally had been there and there trully was nothing different from the Upper and Lower district.  Still, it was fun for such a character as this to make the metaphor so dramatic.

Hopefully, we will not wait long... His thoughts ran out once more.  Though he was sure this was leading up to something big, something more, something important.  He was just unsure what that something was.  But he was positive he would get his answer soon enough.  Just two left... and then the REAL show will begin.

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #273 on: May 27, 2009, 04:12:57 PM »
(( and we also agreed that Aure was a much better trained senshi than us, and that she could control her powers. THis was a while ago my friend and now you are looking like a fool because for one thing..... you can't send flames through the ground. let alone use your SE... (Bleh spirit energy stupid) Just let you character get stronger your not the best gosh!))

((Sounds like you've been having some issues lately #5.  Hopefully you do get better soon I'd hate to everyone's small mistakes slapped against their faces everytime they make them.  And I have changed it now...))

« Reply #274 on: May 27, 2009, 04:57:32 PM »

((Sounds like you've been having some issues lately #5.  Hopefully you do get better soon I'd hate to everyone's small mistakes slapped against their faces everytime they make them.  And I have changed it now...))

((And you said your good at english look at that post once more friend.))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #275 on: May 27, 2009, 06:26:15 PM »
(( I guess if your friend from Criminology joins, he won't be one of the destined warriors from the beginning. But he will be able to help out. I will say now as a reminder, those who are not the destined warriors, are not to have an elemental stone. Doesn't mean they can't, they are just not trusted. ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #276 on: May 27, 2009, 06:29:33 PM »
((sniff, sniff, but Aure kicked @$$ with her SE... sniff, sniff.))

(( That's pretty much all she can do with it besides make her sword more dense than another metal. Earth SE is very limited. ))

Offline Adelaide

• ♥ Ich bin dein Kaninchen! ♥ ⊂(˙ワ˙)⊃
    • PLURtanz
« Reply #277 on: May 27, 2009, 09:09:05 PM »
Kiyoko pulled on her black and gold kimono, the beautiful blossom design cascading down to her ankles, with it's green accents and even the slightest bit of red, to which contrasted beautifully against her skin. She fixed her hair up, using little pink blossoms as onaments, with soft green leaves that paired perfect with her kimono. 'I'm nearly there...' she thought to herself, as she left the inn she'd been staying in, located in Shamito. She rounded towards the stables, running a hand town the sharp jaw bone of her beautiful steed, as he curved it's neck nearer against her flesh. "Good morning Farasi," she cooed, as she tugged gently on the reins, letting the horse free from the pen.

Farasi was a young mare, with long legs and a sharp swift appearance. She had twisted horns, almost like what would be found on a large buck, and she almost appeared to glitter in view of the sun. Farasi was of a very rare breed, costing quite a pretty penny, and known for their high stamina and unimaginable speed. She was honey colored, with a lighter, more blonde, mane and tail. Kiyoko owned her since she was a young filly, bred from the two strongest horses her father could find, so that she would be agile and strong. Kiyoko sighed at the thought of her father, he wouldn't be pleased with her.

Once she'd received the letter stating she had to leave her home, in direction of the Guardian Temple, her father insisted she not leave until he'd hired body guards and prepared a chariot for her venture across Yakoto; she wasn't too fond of the idea. She hated how he mollycoddled her, like she was still a young child, and how she couldn't ever leave, without someone at her side. Of course, since her mother's death her father would become more protective, however she felt overwhelmed by his overprotective nature, almost resentful of it. Sure enough, the previous night she was able to sneak out, with only Farasi, and get as far as Shamito, before stopping to rest.

To her dismay, she had put the trip off much too long, and was concerned she wouldn't make it on time. She pulled herself up, onto the back of her mare, as Farasi began trotting away from the town. It was late afternoon by this time, but at the very least, she could see, vaguely in the distance, was her destination. She tugged on the reins, queuing the horse to hasten, as it bound forward at incredible speed. She stopped at the stone bridge, looking across it, the end not visible. Her face turned to the sky, as the outline of the moon became evident in the ever darkening skies above.

The horse continued forth, she was sure now she could make it. As the neared the bridges end, she dismounted the mare, and held onto its reins, directing it into the village. She looked around her curiously, "Um, excuse me, sir?" she asked in a beautiful voice, almost like each word she spoke were a note in a melody, spoken in precise harmony, upon noticing a monk walk past.

He was younger, but not too much younger, for grey was quite evident in his hair, and wrinkles were forming upon his brow. He glanced over at her, upon her beckoning, "Hm, yes madam?" he asked, seeming a little out of it as he glanced away and back to her. She assumed he was in a hurry to be somewhere.

"I got this letter," she showed it to him, "Can you direct me where to go from here?"

"Oh!" his face lit, "Of course, just that way, into that inn there, where the rest of the chosen ones have been waiting! My apologies, ma'am, but I must be on my way..."

She nodded, tugging the reins, as she turned away, "Thanks you very much, sir!" and she moved in direction of the inn. She tied Farasi up outside, as she moved closer to the door, pushing it open gently, so not to attract too much attention to herself. She paused in the doorway, looking over the others in the room.
I am the creator of awesome points and therefore I have a never ending supply.
10 Luffle Points~!

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)* *********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*ZombieHugs*`·¸.´******
*******`·.¸(¨`· Forever·´¨)..·´********
**************`·.¸.·´********* ******
[refle]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_22_05_09_12_36_39.png[/refle]

[img]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_27_08_09_1_54_05.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #278 on: May 27, 2009, 10:02:11 PM »
(( Addy-chan out did herself. Makes me want to start posting better now since it reminded me of my EE II caliber posts I have saved. =P ))

Offline Adelaide

• ♥ Ich bin dein Kaninchen! ♥ ⊂(˙ワ˙)⊃
    • PLURtanz
« Reply #279 on: May 27, 2009, 10:14:37 PM »
(( Addy-chan out did herself. Makes me want to start posting better now since it reminded me of my EE II caliber posts I have saved. =P ))

(( ^^;; I've been waiting to post for a pretty long time... Most of this was done a while ago, I just made a few revisions ect. ))

Edited by Red
Reason: Remember OOC!
I am the creator of awesome points and therefore I have a never ending supply.
10 Luffle Points~!

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)* *********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*ZombieHugs*`·¸.´******
*******`·.¸(¨`· Forever·´¨)..·´********
**************`·.¸.·´********* ******
[refle]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_22_05_09_12_36_39.png[/refle]

[img]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_27_08_09_1_54_05.