Last Person to Post Wins!

Offline Jewel the Catboy

• I eat cats.
  • To be forgotten is worse than death
    • CatPeople Are Real!!!!
Re: Last Person to Post Wins!
« Reply #8800 on: March 29, 2012, 04:18:02 AM »
mmmm i donno, besides i dont want that, i want some normal upstanding american
then find an native indian girl, aka the origional americans, mainly cherokee, in the north georgia smokey mountain, g2g now bye!!!!!!!!!!
sittin in flames letting myself burn alive while destroying the minds of those who betray/opose/doubt me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #8801 on: March 29, 2012, 07:48:11 AM »
you misunderstand cat boy, just like kinjo... (all people that say they are my great true friends misunderstand me:/ )  i have learned but its still nothing compared to what is nessisary my execution is not up to par with normal humanity i really have no idea what to do im much better then i used to be, i do conversate i get laughs i have fun and people claim to have fun with or around me life is much better, but at the end of the day i am no where closer no one will ever find me attractive or worth their time to be with in the end i feel powerless

dude you got fat again, there is your reason your alone

and your too needy

Offline Jewel the Catboy

• I eat cats.
    • CatPeople Are Real!!!!
« Reply #8802 on: March 29, 2012, 04:28:29 PM »
MLOL!!!!!
sittin in flames letting myself burn alive while destroying the minds of those who betray/opose/doubt me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline willow

• how now brown cow?
« Reply #8803 on: March 29, 2012, 05:58:15 PM »
whats the m for?

Offline Jewel the Catboy

• I eat cats.
    • CatPeople Are Real!!!!
« Reply #8804 on: March 29, 2012, 06:04:31 PM »
whats the m for?
M=Major
MLOL=Major Laugh Out Loud

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #8805 on: March 29, 2012, 06:40:33 PM »
whatever kinjo you live in florida you dont know what i look like its been 4 years since you have seen me

Offline Jewel the Catboy

• I eat cats.
    • CatPeople Are Real!!!!
« Reply #8806 on: March 29, 2012, 07:46:57 PM »
what city??

Offline ChickanBone

• Never fear... Chickan is here!
« Reply #8807 on: March 29, 2012, 09:48:20 PM »
Set your standards lower there are alot of women out there that want a guy.

You can't expect to get Beyonce as your Chick. Even though she did have the best video...

You're going to have to work at it it's trial and error Mistake and retake.

Woman don't like when a guy isn't confident they can smell it a mile a way here are the 6 C's of Chickan...

C is for Confidence: Women like it when you seem like you aren't afraid or intimidated by them a way to get more confident is to imagine they are just a friend or if you have to if she is that pretty imagine she is a dude and talk to her like shes a dude you don't want to offend XD. With this you can pick up like 10% of women!
Just try it

C is for Converse: A man who is able to always have something to talk about will not leave a woman bored especially when it comes to something she wants to talk about if she gets bored by something you talk about NEVER bring it up again they hate listening it's true!

C is for Comfort: Be approachable and try to have an answer for everything it's as easy as everything she says respond as "Oh that's cool" "hahaha" "Yeah but you're right" make her feel like she can tell you anything and not worry about how you respond just like it's good to talk it's much better to listen especially when she is upset or sad.

C is Commitment: Younger woman are not looking for commitment mainly 19-27 they want to stay young and free do anything they can and get away with it no stress. By 27 they feel like they need something that's why it's hard to find a woman single around that age but believe it or not it is possible XD Be dependable job wise and able to support her to live with because by this age she will want someone to live with and be a part of.

C is Clothing/Cosmetic/car: Not only is it your first line of attack it is also your grasp of life for happiness
You must feel good to look good and vise versa if you are balding wear it confident or wax it off someone actually dig a guy with no hair now mainly if their father has no hair. If you have bushy eyebrows and excess body hair Shave or Wax that SHIT NOBODY likes that shit! NOBODY. If you wear dirty as clothes and holes in your clothing throw that shit and only wear graphics tees if they are bands or motivational. watch your figure eat right and you will feel more confident TRUST me it works you are a completely different person. If you are overweight don't worry there is still hope just don't ask if any of these bother your chick She will only bring up if something bothers you ONLY if it does. if it doesn't she doesn't mind :). I chose all of these together because they are all the same thing. You need a nice car and also you need to be able to save and buy shit for her especially if she is material!

Nobody wants to be with a guy lacking any of these

Last but not least 6

C is for Control ;) Women love it haha they say they don't but they do. Both relationship wise and In the bed wise! First off woman hate it if another dude comes up and says something and you just walk away or look at her expecting her to say something, step up be a doer not a follower It doesn't mean Beat the shit out of a guy no girl wants to see that it makes the girl feel like you don't trust them. The reason I say in bed is because it's true if you can't control how everything is initiated they feel like you are a tower that needs to tip over Initiation is key after she pops the question "Do you want to come in?" if you are dating that is grounds for HEY LET'S DO IT after that point you are in control and she invited you in because she expects "more" she wouldn't invite you in to sit there and talk then you leave. lol If you are nervous that is fine play it off.

Finally

DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT bring up any of these that follow or anything similar EVER!!!

"My last Girl"

"You look tired/sick"

"You always do that"

"I've never done it"

DONOT LIE!!! hahaha

and the Number one RULE!!!

Don't hurt her :( I hate seeing men treat their woman bad
Because a woman should be everything to you and more Not just some jar you can pickle your cucumber in.

But once your married everything above is NULL AND VOID :) thank you have a nice day this has been Chickan!
[4mdouble][4mdouble]

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #8808 on: March 29, 2012, 10:38:37 PM »
6 C of the chickan i Like it and man All those are true So hard to execute!!!

i have a Nice car 2011 Chevy Aveo!! lots of nice clothes and i groom my self very very well! nose hairs and ear hairs are always invisible.

my problem as you say is i would say 2/3rds of most days i need someone elses help to be level headed.. but with lots of tea and healthy care of myself that issue sub sides but yeah They want me to Controll them, not me to need them..

Offline Jewel the Catboy

• I eat cats.
    • CatPeople Are Real!!!!
« Reply #8809 on: March 30, 2012, 03:36:29 AM »
pluss remember the good old classic rock song "AMERICAN WOMAN"!!!!! http://pl.st/s/731926801
they're bad!!!!!
also chickan beyonce isn't full american, she is white/black/mexican!!!!!!!!
on her moms side she is white/mexican!!!!
also chickan is right about everything else!!!!!!!!
also don't even bring up sex until atleast after 1 month, get her turned on but don't let her have any sexual fun, until then, get her as horny as you then you won't be too much for her, don't even kiss till half a month, cause kisses before then can subside the females thirst for sex, but after half a month of turnons and no sex or kissing, when you do start the kissing part, it won't be enough to quench the thirst, it will just get her more turned on!!!!!!!, also don't bring up anal until after atleast 2 months!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #8810 on: March 30, 2012, 09:12:28 AM »
whatever kinjo you live in florida you dont know what i look like its been 4 years since you have seen me

facebook dude

Offline Jewel the Catboy

• I eat cats.
    • CatPeople Are Real!!!!
« Reply #8811 on: March 30, 2012, 12:38:40 PM »
yeap!!!!!!!!

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #8812 on: March 31, 2012, 04:42:47 PM »
catboy knows all! and WINS!

Offline Jewel the Catboy

• I eat cats.
    • CatPeople Are Real!!!!
« Reply #8813 on: April 01, 2012, 02:14:50 AM »
that's no lie!!!!!!! [saiyan] [gamer]

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #8814 on: April 01, 2012, 02:22:42 PM »
Yeah kinjo you checkout facebook so much you havent noticed i be friended you again LOLS!!

Offline Jewel the Catboy

• I eat cats.
    • CatPeople Are Real!!!!
« Reply #8815 on: April 02, 2012, 02:35:14 AM »
Yeah kinjo you checkout facebook so much you havent noticed i be friended you again LOLS!!
talk about burnned!!!!!!!

Offline willow

• how now brown cow?
« Reply #8816 on: April 02, 2012, 02:58:14 AM »
how the heck is dat a burn man...? o.=

Offline Jewel the Catboy

• I eat cats.
    • CatPeople Are Real!!!!
« Reply #8817 on: April 02, 2012, 03:49:05 AM »
how the heck is dat a burn man...? o.=
the point is he tries to not be friends with TK then goes and contradicts himself, it's a burn in the ironic type way!!!!!!!!!!!!
granny willow from pochahontis!!!!!!!!!

Offline willow

• how now brown cow?
« Reply #8818 on: April 02, 2012, 04:00:00 AM »
*just lost beyond repair on this one* ...don't mind me~

Offline Jewel the Catboy

• I eat cats.
    • CatPeople Are Real!!!!
« Reply #8819 on: April 02, 2012, 04:08:51 AM »
*just lost beyond repair on this one* ...don't mind me~
no worries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!