• Overstand Basics
SAN: Quest for Fame by Omega [fanfic]
« on: February 08, 2009, 09:08:39 PM »
SAN: Quest for Fame

By: Omega

The first SAN Fanfic!
~~~~~~

Part I

Born in the slums of SAN, Shitface has had it tough from birth. His parents starting calling him

Shitface at the age of 5. Not because his face looked like a pile of shit or anything, it is because their

rude and think he's fugly. At this time in Shitface's life his parents were notorious Bleach dealers. At

the age of 12 Shitface's parents were arrested for the illegal sales and purchases of cleaning supplies,

such as Bleach. The city took the house from them and Shitface was thrown to the streets of SAN...

literally! The reason was because no couple or person would adopt him. Shitface was said to be too

fugly for adoption. While walking down 51st one day Shitface saw two Bleach fiends getting high on

spilled Bleach. Shitface knew that if he didn't try to get a better life, he'd be doing the same thing or

worse. He headed back up the street to his house, to rest for the rest of the day.

End of Part I
~~~~~
Questions, Comments, Concerns?
Open for art commissions! Check out my portfolio for contact info and take a look at my art gallery. Thank you. :)

<<The Land of 4M!>>

Twitter: @overstandbasics
Art Gallery: skyeomega.deviantart.com
Portfolio: http://overstandbasics.tumblr.com/post/149212339364/overstandbasicsportfolio

Offline Omega

• Psychokinetic
    • Overstand Basics
Re: SAN: Quest for Fame by Omega [fanfic]
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2009, 05:58:18 PM »
Oh yeah, I forgot about this topic myself and things for the comment. :-D
Open for art commissions! Check out my portfolio for contact info and take a look at my art gallery. Thank you. :)

<<The Land of 4M!>>

Twitter: @overstandbasics
Art Gallery: skyeomega.deviantart.com
Portfolio: http://overstandbasics.tumblr.com/post/149212339364/overstandbasicsportfolio