4M4Life.com

S K Y R A Z O R

Offline Red

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
Re: S K Y R A Z O R
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2008, 01:06:15 PM »
"As I SAID, I'm here requested by Wrath to annihilate the city." Din assrted, his hand resting on his katana handle boredly. "What is it here you're looking for?" Din quickly asked Mizu, now curling up his blazing wings so they didn't take up so much space for their conversation.

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2008, 02:46:17 PM »
Edward flew onward reaching a large clifface.  He landed, looking out at the city of Daffodon.  Then he saw them, ships.  What could they be doing here?

Daffodon was indeed under attack, Ed decided.  Now that the worst had unfurled itself, Ed feared its destruction.  He watched silently as smoke shot upward from the streets.  Endless destruction, would it ever end?  He was sick of WRATH... all the pain, needless.  It would never end.  Ed dived down into the streets unsheathing his dual swords.

Now the fight would begin.
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

AnimeFreeze

« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2008, 03:18:12 PM »
Wildfire waited silently in the alley, The man became much more aggressive and Wildfire couldn't take out his sword, the alleyway was to small to hold it outwards and the man would see it's glare. He noticed an escape ladder further down the alley, if he could climb it without making noise, he could get onto the roof and have an advantage over the man, although it would mean missing a few seconds of the conversation, he would take the risk.

Wildfire proceeded down the alley.

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2008, 08:49:51 PM »
His wings quickly returned to his body as he landed on a helpless soldier forcing him to collapse.  Ed dug his blades deep into the man's flesh causing blood to splash upon them with desire.  The blades hungered for it.  The man made a few dampened sounds as Ed stood up from the man's back.

He dashed down the alleyway as he overheard some soldier barking commands off.  They would taste his blades, Ed thought.  They would taste them here and now.
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

Offline Nestec

• "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2008, 10:25:18 PM »
Mizu thought for a moment, beginning to grow curious of the entire situation. Hmm...I don't think there is anything wrong with telling him what we're looking for...

"Well," she began, looking at the vine-covered buildings around her. "Do you know of the five Sacred Skyrunes?"

Mizu bit her lip; she had asked the question and it was too late to turn back. She was about to open her mouth to add more, then something grabbed her attention.

She quickly turned her head to see a young man heading down an alleyway. She could see that he had spiky brown hair, and a white jacket. From where he was walking, it was obvious he had just been standing there watching, maybe even listening. Mizu reached into her pocket, then pulled out a small blue stone. It was a skyrune.

"Hey!" Mizu called out to the young man. "Halt! Come over here for a second!"

#####

The four soldiers stared around as they ran, growing impatient seeking out their target. Their footsteps pounded violently upon the rooftops, resounding thunderous roars of intimidating malice. These drumming echoes entered Nimbus' ears and he sensed the soldiers nearing his hiding spot down in the narrow alley between the two buildings.

He launched another silver arrow on the bow, which by now was growing quite tired. He aimed it directly over his head, pointed at the gap in the air between the buildings he was stuffed between. And just as he anticipated, the figure of a soldier leaped across the gap. In just one split second, the man's jaw was visible from beneath him. In this thread-thin opening, Nimbus released his grip on the arrow to let loose a flawless ray of silver, shooting up through the narrow alley like an exploding rocket. The arrow pierced its target directly in the jaw; Nimbus' aim and timing was indeed flawless.

At the violent pierce of the arrow drove into his skin and jaw, the soldier felt his brain rip. The arrow had ripped its way entire through his head from beneath his jaw; his skull had become somewhat of a human shishkebab, skewered as a blood red pillar of death.
Nimbus could hear the thud on the rooftop; the troop was dead. No, killed, in fact, by Nimbus.

Heehehe.... Nimbus could only chuckle in his thoughts. That makes two dead soldiers. I think I've gotten this under control. Three left now.

The other three soldiers yelped in sudden shock.

"Holy  [shit]!" the red-haired soldier exclaimed.

"What the fu--!" the black-haired soldier shouted, leaping a step back before taking his jump over the gap.

"Halt, men," the lead soldier ordered. "He's beneath the gap firing from below us." He pulled out a mini-sized bomb from his pocket and tossed it to the red-haired troop. "Drop this down there. But don't get in his sight, or he'll shoot you too."

"Hahahahhaha...My pleasure," he grinned, placing one foot on the ledge of the roof. He reached out over the gap to drop the bomb; only his arm was visible to Nimbus. "If he shoots off my arm, the bomb will fall in anyway. Hehehehe..."

The red-haired soldier grew confident as he prepared to drop the bomb down into the gap with Nimbus. But the white-haired boy was a step ahead of the chickeny soldier...
: :  N E S T E C  : :

AnimeFreeze

« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2008, 10:49:48 PM »
His feet splashed the stagnant water into the air, The dark alleys echoed the traditional "splish-splash". Wildfire stopped, He turned his head back at the girl. It would be stupid if he went back, For one it wasn't a proper introduction; As all gentlemen should have. Two, it could be a trap; why would they let him waltz free after he heard their conversation, and three, He didn't like orders. He was lightly lit, his face glowed in the dim light. He stared at the girl for a few seconds, deciding whether he should stay or go. He quickly chose the obvious option/

"Maybe next time." He said softly, almost as if he didn't want to leave.

He then grabbed the ladder, and propelled himself into the air by a series of flips. He disappeared onto the roof. He was going to stay and listen to the conversation, but they already found him so that was not an option.

He ran from rooftop to rooftop, jumping through the air, all the while deciding what to do. He stopped. He needed to go back. He always tried to protect the innocent, and the man back there had something to do with this "invasion". Wildfire was acting rather rash and foolish but quickly noted that he had nothing better to do today. But now he would have to plan on NOT getting caught, he was still embarrassed by being found the first time.

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2008, 10:53:15 PM »
Ed noticed a young white-haired man just down the street.  He was fighting the soldiers, no doubt a person who lived here.  There was a man on the roof above holding a bomb over his head.  Was he going to throw it at the man below?  Ed couldn't risk it, he took two more steps and threw out his hand, aiming at the man above.  He could set the bomb off in the man's hand, but at what risk to the man below?  Would the roof crash over on top of him?

Ed hesitated... he couldn't endanger another innocent person, not ever again.

Offline Nestec

« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2008, 11:13:44 PM »
Nimbus immediately caught sight of the bomb that was about to tumble into his own lap. He quickly brought his bow back up, aiming an arrow above him at the bomb. The silver arrow glistened under the sun, prepared for its speedy plight.

Nimbus was not aiming at the arm of the soldier however; he was not that stupid. Instead, the silver arrow was pointed at the bomb in the soldier's palm.

The red-haired troop was releasing his grip on the explosive. "Here it comes!"

But the mini-grenade did not make it out of the man's hand; Nimbus' glittering arrow pierced its rubbery shell in less than a second. At the sudden impact, the bomb expoded in the man's hand, erupting as a furious inferno engulfing his face as well. He let out an earsplitting cry and roared at Nimbus, "BASTAAAAAARD!!!"

But Nimbus could not hear him--he was already dashing away from the alley. He would have dashed across the street and behind some bushes, but he found himself colliding into another young man, who had been extending out his arm. He had crimson red hair, and a scar was visible on his face.

"Move, dammit!" Nimbus barked, struggling to get around this guy.

Neither Nimbus nor the young man were seen by the black-haired soldier, who was busy trying to help his ally by dousing him in water (which he had precipitated from a small water skyrune). But it did no good, the man was scorched and dead.

"Trying to run, eh?" Mizu snapped, her eyes narrowing. "Nobody runs from Mizu Tsunami, the Ocean's Angel!"

Smirking, she flung the skyrune into the air, above the roof on which she assumed (hoped, rather) the young man was on. It exploded as a fountain of water, quite harmless, but extremely cold. The powerfully frigid temperature of the water most likely would not harm its enemy, but it would be sure to slow him down.

Mizu glanced at Din, then back up at the rooftop, hoping she had nailed her target.

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2008, 11:30:11 PM »

"H@#$ yeah kid, nice one!" Ed said chasing after him.  He decided it was best to follow him, after all, he may of known this place better than himself.  "So what's their plan?"

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2008, 01:34:42 AM »
Din stood and observed the man in the alley's escape and smirked at Mizu's attempt to stop him. "Mizu, let him go. Whatever he could have heard isn't any problem to us." Din said suddenly, reassuring her that it was fine. It would have been a problem if she provoked him into combat. I know for sure he wasn't a civilian since any normal person would have froze up in fear. Din thought to himself. "Anyways, if you're after the five Sacred Skyrunes, then it's no concern to me unless it happens to be the Hell Skyrune. I would like you and all of you're forces to evacuate within twenty minutes since I plan on making this place disappear. If one of the five Sacred Skyrunes happen to be here, you can find it easier within the rubble."

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2008, 11:09:40 AM »
When the cargo airship neared the city, he could notice Tsunami soldiers breaking through every house and raping the city. Damn it, another Tsunami attack, what are they here for? Unfortunately, the cargo airship noticed also and began to turn back for fear of being raided too. He wasn't going to let them succeed this time. At once, Reios sprinted towards the command tower looking for a life craft to use to reach the island before the cargo ship got any farther.

On the back deck of the ship, he found multiple emergency airboats to use, and immediately leaped in.

"Boy I'm glad I took those airboat lessons..." Reios smiled and started the engine. He reached over and detached the airboat from the cargo ship and sailed off toward Daffodon.
Awesome Points: 155
Shin's the perverted hero, he wouldnt stoop to that level.

omegadoomslayer (7:36:13 PM): You, Pryce and Whales are the Trio of Terrible

Cewt Addy Bunny (3:38:58 PM): You are a ­di­­ck.
frashprince55 (3:39:12 PM): Why thank you.

AnimeFreeze

« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2008, 06:13:27 PM »
Wildfire was doused, he lost his balance and fell on his face. "Ahghhh Dammit, what kind of weirdo speaks of themselves in the third person anyways!" He scolded. He soothed his face which was slowly change hue to become a pale red. He tried standing up but kept slipping onto the ground. "Real gentlemen don't use magic!" He yelled, only to shut himself up when he noticed it was in fact Mizu, he thought he heard someone yell out a different. e was frozen, he couldn't run, and he couldn't fight. She was a girl! "...I hope you know I'm doing this out of respect and not because I'm weak." He unsheathed his weapon and dropped it in front of Mizu's feet and put his hands over his head.

Offline Nestec

« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2008, 07:29:37 PM »

"C'mon, back here!" Nimbus ran along, pulling the guy with him. He didn't know who he was, but he didn't have the time to stop and think either. He was already dashing away from the alley, crouching low and rolling over into some bushes on the other side of the street.

"They're Tsunami soldiers," Nimbus stated. It was quite obvious, but he decided he should make sure this person knew. "I think I know why they're raiding the town."

He held up his necklace-jewel for the young man to see.

"They want this. I don't know why," he insisted. A frown came upon his face. "It's just a jewel that was given to me by my real parents, who I don't even know. By the way, what's your name?"

As Nimbus waited for the guy's response, he tried to plot out his next strike. Two of those soldiers still remained, standing atop the roof across the street. He kept his eye on the soldiers. But to his horror, he saw the lead soldier staring straight at him in the bushes, his large blue hat casting a cryptic shadow on his face. A wide grin spread across the lead soldier's face when his eyes met Nimbus'.
Nimbus remained in the bushes, sweat beating down his face, unsure who would be the first to strike...

The scary lead soldier? Or would it have to be himself......

||||||||||||||||||||||||

Who the hell is that man? He's gonna make this city disappear?? Aah, must be one of those power-freaks.

Mizu nodded her consent to Din, right before dashing into the alley. While she ran, she called out, "I know he may not be important to you! But he just may have what we're looking for!"

Now Mizu was on top of the roof, standing before the young man whom she had just attacked with her skyrune. She watched him give up his weapon.

"You must be a fool. Hell, you're right, you're not weak," she laughed. Then she bent down to pick up the blade, and stood once more, smiling. "You're stupid as a child. What kind of coward surrenders out of respect? Now that I think of it, that doesn't even make any sense."

Mizu stopped to study the young man. She had to admit, he was quite handsome. His blue eyes were most appealing to her, and he looked rather slender and well-built. She brought her eyes to his once more, slightly blushing. Being kept away in Tsunami quarters for so long, Mizu had forgotten what males her age looked like. Even moreso, she had forgotten how to properly speak to them.

"Erm...Listen up, I need you to empty your pockets," she said, her voice a bit softer. "Unless you wanna drown."

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2008, 08:11:56 PM »
Ed had followed the man into the bushes.

"It's Edward, Ed for short," Ed said.  "And you?"

Ed followed the man's gaze.  He saw the remaining soldiers on the roof smiling back.

"I call the left one," Ed whispered as he burst out of the bushes, heading straight for the soldiers.

AnimeFreeze

« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2008, 10:31:40 PM »
"You're a mean one aren't you." Wildfire said as he emptied his pockets, He pulled out his wallet which had a decal of his favorite book "Death Crater", a few pieces of change, a piece of paper, and some lint.  Out of his combat pocket were two cases of ammunition and a pocket knife. He threw all of these in front of the girl.

"To you I'm stupid, but to me It's my only choice, well that's not true. I can kill you, but that's not my kind of thing, I kind of follow a m0ral code, it's the basis of my being. Without it I have no personality, no fiber of being." He stopped, he suddenly realized that he didn't know who he was. He stared at the ground. He had no loved ones, his friends were all gone. If he died no one would have cared. He was a nobody. He was "Nemo".

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2008, 06:23:25 PM »
Din walked over to a clean looking brink wall and leaned against it lazily. He crossed his arms and closed his eyes. I'll count that as one minute already out of the twenty... Din counted in his head.

Offline Nestec

« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2008, 07:48:26 PM »

"Ed? Alright..." Nimbus replied after the young man had told him his name. He said in return, "My name is Nimbus."

Nimbus then watched as Ed dashed out from the bushes and into the open. What is he doing?? So he's willing to fight on my side? Damn, I hope he's skilled then.

Realizing that Ed had left the lead soldier to him, Nimbus dashed out from the bushes as well. He had done enough with his bow; it was becoming tired. Now it was time to fight up-close, with a blade.

The two soldiers leaped from the rooftop, wielding their Flashswords in front of them. As they fell, they swung their blades downward in an arc, slashes that were meant to kill.

----------------------------

Mizu's face changed into a bit of a frown, as she listened to the young man's words. No...personality...Fiber of...being...?

"Sounds like you have problems," Mizu commented matter-of-factly, bending down once more to observe the items. She took the piece of paper, and then, without reading it, placed it in her own pocket. Among all these items, she had not found what she was looking for. "Hmm...Ha, seems you actually have time to read...And damn, you are poor."

She laughed, then looked up to face him once more. "I'm sure you know my name. But...please tell me yours. Maybe I'll spare you."

AnimeFreeze

« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2008, 11:08:05 PM »

"The nuns at the orphanage called me Nemo, it's Latin for nobody, they named me it because I scored lowest in class and wasn't good at any sports. Heh, I showed them when I went to University. I've never met my birth parents, All my friends have died because of Wrath, and my identity, they stole that too. I wanted to be a historian when I grew up...What did you want to be? Has your dream ever been stolen from you? Heh, I'm being depressing aren't I? Haha,  I'm sorry." He made a forced smile and scratched his head. He tried to joke it off, his was embarrassing himself by confiding in a total stranger. "I shouldn't be telling this to a total stranger, let alone someone whose going to imprison me." He sat down in a pretzel form, ringing out the water from his clothes. "You just had to ruin my clothes, like you said, I'm destitute, even with my education it's hard to get a job as a ex-So-----." He stopped himself. "Ha, I can't spoil all the secrets now, I have to save some for interrogation." A giant grin formed on his face, he stretched  his hands outwards readying himself to be cuffed. "I'm not making this too easy am I?

Little did the woman know his true intentions.

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2008, 03:02:52 PM »
Ed unsheathed his dual swords once more flashing them with every step he took.  As the left soldier landed he threw his right sword at him.  The soldier spinned and fell, dodging the attack; the sword flew right into the wall, stabbing hard.  Ed had planned this however, he charged the man as he tried to recover from the ground and leaped.  The man stood up just in time to see the man swoop over his head.  Ed landed ontop of his blade and pushed off flipping backwards.  Mid-air, he slashed the man's throat diagonally, cutting through it like a stick of butter.  The man collapsed as a slice of his head fell off to the right, bouncing on the ground.

He turned back to his weapon in the wall and threw his right hand out.  A little circle of brick shattered around the blade as it shot out into Ed's palm.  He sheathed his swords and smiled turning to see what had become of the second soldier.  Hopefully, he's dead... Ed thought.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2008, 08:07:26 PM »
Din still sat calmly and comfortably against the brink wall. He paid no attention to what else what happening around him. He told Mizu she had twenty minutes out of respect to get out of the city, hopefully she had a good memory. That's a good six minutes now. Din thought, his face not changing from it's emotionlessness state.