4M4Life.com

S K Y R A Z O R

Offline Red

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
Re: S K Y R A Z O R
« Reply #360 on: May 11, 2009, 08:31:43 PM »
"Hmm... A title? Well, we would have to observe you a bit and see if you're worthy of the title of a Bringer like the rest of us." Djin replied. "The other Officers are on missions or on a short vacation. Second Officer Din got some time off from completing a special mission. He destroyed and entire city. Daffodon." Djin said. "He's quite powerful for his age, a genius in my opinion."

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #361 on: May 11, 2009, 09:37:09 PM »
"...and finally, here is the briefing room," Arion said, leading the soldiers into a small forum-like office. There were three long rows of tables, all of which included a chair. The tables and chairs were facing toward a large screen. The screen, at the moment, was dark and blank. "Here is where we shall discuss our missions and tasks in about half an hour."

"General, did you hear that sound?" Cassandra asked. She looked upward toward the ceiling as she spoke.

"Hm?" Arion stopped in his tracks. "Hear what?"

"Yes, I heard it too, Cassandra," General Pedallus replied.

"Yeah, what the hell was that?" the bald soldier chimed in. "That loud explosion?"

"I heard no explosion," Arion said firmly.

"Yeah, I heard it as well. And I felt some strange force of energy too. It came from the floor above us..." Solius added, also looking upward. Eventually, the entire squadron of Spring soldiers was staring up at the ceiling.

Fay felt the energy, but heard no sound. That energy; I haven't felt something like that in a long time. The sheer hatred... Fay shivered slightly. Afraid to cause any sort of alarm, he restrained from any specifics. He nodded in agreement to Solius.

"Mmm, I felt something as well, although whatever it was has dissipated." said Fay, taking a mental note of what Arion had said. Things just get weirder and weirder on this ship. I better be careful. Suddenly he realized that he wasn't a soldier, technically. In fact, quite the opposite. Before he took a seat, he cleared his throat in order to draw some attention to himself.

"I don't believe I belong in this briefing, do I? I work for Mr. Din, however, I'm not exactly sure if this concerns me. I do not mean to intrude," Fay questioned, as he pulled a chair up for Cassandra, "However, I have not been briefed yet personally by Mr. Din; I'm rather new. Perhaps this meeting would benefit me?" He gave Arion a blank stare, unsure what his answer would be.

Offline Nestec

• "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
« Reply #362 on: May 17, 2009, 10:52:20 PM »
Arion at first eyed the young man suspiciously, but after considering his slight affiliation with them, he relaxed. He nodded, waving a permissive hand at Fay.

"Technically, you don't belong in here," he said, his tone quite tranquil. "But I'll let it slide. I'm going to be summoning most of the others in here anyway."

Cassandra, flashing a weak smile which expressed her tiring struggle for stable respect and manners, gave Fay a gentle nod as she sat in the seat which he had pulled for her. "Thank you," she whispered to him.

[][][][][][][]

"Yes, mercy. Now you better stand up and start working your ass off like the rest of us who learned to use our skills. All of us have lost something just like you have so stop acting like you're the only one." Enyo scolded Nimbus as she stood firmly in front of Din.

Nimbus found himself unable to look at the girl, as his weary gaze dragged feebly along the floor, tracing the outlines of her feet. A fierce presence within him so strongly desired to lash out at her, but he was able to peacefully repress his inner fire, mainly because he knew she was right. Everyone suffered. It was likely that everyone in that room had suffered a similar pain as him.

"Nimbus, now may not be the time, but I promise, a time will present itself sooner rather than later, you need only wait," Ed told him.

Nimbus sighed, glumly understanding the truth of his friend's words but dangerously unwilling to accept it within his heart. "Problem is... I don't have the damn patience."

Mizu was just about lecture him when a loud voicen (which she quickly recognized as Arion) boomed over the PA system.

"ALL SOLDIERS ARE TO REPORT TO THE MISSION-BRIEFING ROOM! I REPEAT, ALL SOLDIERS REPORT TO THE BRIEFING ROOM! SPRING SPECIAL FORCES INCLUDED!"

Mizu and Nimbus looked at each other.

"Well, let's go then," she said to Nimbus, as he rose to his feet. She moved her head to meet the eyes of Ed, Rena, Enyo and Din as well. "You all come as well. This'll be an actual mission briefing. So be sure you all pay good attention."

Nimbus and Mizu walked past through the group, heading out of the room.

Mission briefing, huh? So I wonder if Mizu and Arion will let me be part of this upcoming mission...That training didn't go so well... Nimbus pondered anxiously within his mind.
: :  N E S T E C  : :

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #363 on: May 18, 2009, 12:01:20 AM »
Teh, Mizu made zero progress with Nimbus today. Din thought to himself but let it go and began exiting the training room with Rena and Enyo following closely behind him like a magnet.

"Do we really have to attend this thing, Din?" Enyo asked as they made their way to the briefing room.

"In all honesty, no. We're technically still on vacation. The only reason we're aboard this airship is because we were asked directly from First Officer Myra. It's good will and honorable. We don't have to participate, just support her." Din replied to Enyo.

"Uhmm... What about me?" Rena asked quite nervously. Rena had been quite confident coming aboard this airship, but she had now become quite precarious and paranoid of her actions after learning more about who is actually aboard this aircraft.

"You can do whatever you want. I do plan on taking you three back to headquarters with me after this if you would like to continue to work under me. It's beneficial to both of us. You can information, I get more man power. But to be honest, that isn't very important to me at all. That's just a cover up so higher ups will let me do what I want." Din replied with a rather lengthy explanation. "Anyway, you can wake Ian up now." Din suggested.

"Oh yeah! I'll go do that." Rena replied and rushed down a different hallway.

Enyo sighed once Rena was out of sight and they continued heading towards the briefing room. "That girl is a mystery to me. Why do you trust these people so easily?" Enyo asked. Obviously Enyo wasn't a huge fan of Rena.

"As you can tell, she's a blood elf. Probably the last one. She needs protection." Din replied very assertively.

"Is that the ONLY reason why?" Enyo asked very directly as she eyed Din.

"I want to build a foundation of those I can trust. You have to start somewhere." Din replied again, giving Enyo a stern look.

(( Rena is going to get Ian(STOICNINJA) back into the game! ))

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #364 on: May 18, 2009, 12:31:34 AM »
"Thank you, Arion," replied Fay, as he took his seat as well. This is wonderful! I'll be learning much more about what's going on here, now that I'm being told everything directly. Although, with these soldiers from the Spring Nation here, I think Arion may hold some information... Though, that I'm sure, I can gather on my own. He sighed slightly, wondering what sorts of things may come to pass. As he waited, he began to process the soldiers' emotions and thoughts - out of boredom or subconsciousness, he was unsure - as he sat. His eyes occasionally fluttered between faces, perhaps to compare and contrast them. He took advantage of this hiatus of instruction, as everyone's mind wandered, to find out more about the Spring Nation Soldiers, as well as Arion.

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #365 on: May 19, 2009, 04:04:52 PM »
"Yes of course," Ed answered Mizu whole-heartily.  He wouldn't let another round-about start all over again.

Ed followed Nimbus' suit in leaving the room to walk to the mission-briefing room at Arion's command.  What now?  He kept asking himself, over and over.  It wouldn't matter of course, what the mission was, Ed was down for anything, but he sensed a damned air about the place.  As if something big was coming.
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

« Reply #366 on: May 25, 2009, 06:38:30 PM »
“well he sure sounds like the kind of person that I would like to be around! Can we go see him ohh that sounds like it would be a lot of fun.”

Maxui looked at Djin with wide eyes and smiled at the fact that he might be able to leave and wander around the building getting into all sorts of troubles. Maxui looked at the door and started toward it still looking at Djin and smiling.

“Well what will it be? Can we do something or are we just going to sit in this stuffy room and you look at me with that face of intimidation the entire time.”

Maxui stood straight  up and crossed his arms.
Meager retentions as your heart weep…. I cry for my heart bleeds with every tear you shed and every hardship that you encounter. My blood is of the martyr and of him his myrmidon leads us to victory…………..

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #367 on: May 25, 2009, 08:32:55 PM »
"Hmmm." Thought Djin. "Well, at the moment we have no orders. I will see about planning something within the next few hours, but first... Let's get your katana. All members of Wrath have a Wrath-made katana. These swords are all custom made to fit the wielder. So before we begin the process of creating your blade, we will need to know any special abilities you might have that would effect the blade." Djin said. "Then we can alter your blade so your katana won't be damaged by your abilities and at the same time enable you to encompass your power around your weapon much like Din does with his fire or Enyo with her electricity." Djin explained.

« Reply #368 on: May 25, 2009, 08:43:53 PM »
“well, silence and stealth is my prowess I can kill a group of thugs in complete darkness without having them make one sound. My eyes both are key to my success as a mercenary one can zoom in on targets from a long range away and the other can tell me which opponent is close enough to me to make a killing blow easily.”

Maxui pulled down on his eyelids and then touched his quivering gray eye, then he did the same for the second one. Maxui looked back up from his cynical nonsense and looked Djin right into the eyes and said.

“well I kind of have a two weapons that help me with all that. See here…”

Maxui took out both of his kukris and began spinning them one after another counterclockwise. The blades made a neat whooshing sound as they spun through the air at the great speed.

“See these never fail me….. I don’t know about a Kanata I always saw them as a cumbersome weapon that hindered ones movements. Since you have to swing down and upwards to get the maximum damage.”

Maxui ran his finger over the black kukri the blade cut into his skin like it was butter and then the blood flooded out the cut and onto the blade. Maxui quickly stuck his finger inside his mouth sucking on the bittersweet mineral filled blood.

“My blade here Nala the Black is a 5 body blade…..”
Meager retentions as your heart weep…. I cry for my heart bleeds with every tear you shed and every hardship that you encounter. My blood is of the martyr and of him his myrmidon leads us to victory…………..

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #369 on: May 26, 2009, 12:39:19 AM »
Djin smirked as Maxui explained his abilities. "You may have a good grasp of combat and you do have a point about having to require more effort to wield a katana. But your two blades don't measure up to a katana's range, but you could argue that you could make up for range with your bow... So, I won't force you to use a katana. But we will still force a katana for you as membership of Wrath." Djin stated.

"Besides, it doesn't hurt to have an extra weapon." Djin added as he stood up. "Come with me." Djin requested as he made his way out of his room.

Offline Nestec

• "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
« Reply #370 on: May 26, 2009, 10:16:37 PM »

"Ah yes, you came as well," Arion addressed Ed. "I was half-thinking you wouldn't come, because I forgot to call for you." He scanned the room checking for the rest of the "stoaways", namely Rena and Ian.

There were four rows of seats, each row containing seven seats. Arion stood at the front of the room. General Pedallus sat in the front row, in the seat farthest to the left. Captain Solius sat beside him, while Cassandra occupied the seat behind Pedallus. The bald soldier sat beside Fay, and in the seat to the right of him sat the blonde soldier with glasses. Finally, the red-haired soldier sat to his side.

Mizu and Nimbus approached the front row. Mizu sat beside Solius, and, of course, Nimbus sat beside her. He began to hope that none of the Wrath soldiers would come and sit by him.

Arion watched and waited as everyone seated themselves.

(( 'k, as soon as everyone can get seated, we can quickly get this thing started... Red, I hope you're on right now. ^_^ ))
: :  N E S T E C  : :

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #371 on: May 26, 2009, 10:56:15 PM »
Rena swung Din's temporary room door open and skipped across the small room and landed with a thud, staring right at the sleeping Ian that lay on one of the beds. "Ian. It's time to wake up. Wakey wakey!" Rena shouted in Ian's ear.

--------------------------------------------------

Din entered the conference room accompanied by Enyo and on sight they huddled up with Myra and decided to quickly take their seats. Din whispered to Fay, "You have permission to leave or sit anywhere you like. You work for Wrath now." Din said quietly.

"Where is that other girl?" Myra interrupted in a low whisper.

"I sent her to wake up Ian. They don't have to attend if they don't want to." Din replied, also very quietly.

"You're much too lenient on your new Private Guard. You also have the largest Private Guard in Wrath now, you need to set a good example!" Myra scolded, still trying to maintain the quietest tone of voice as she could.

(( I hope I'm not forgetting anyone. >.> ))

Offline DNAngel

« Reply #372 on: May 27, 2009, 04:09:34 PM »
"And I thank you kindly," Angel said, in answer to Arion.

Ed sat quietly next to Nimbus.  He addressed the woman who had spoken to him with a polite nod of his head.  The conference room was quite loud for everyone attending.  Several of the people attending Angel recognized, others he did not.  However, it did not matter, nor would it matter.  They were here to be briefed on an upcoming mission, one in which he was very intrested, one in which he was going to take part in.
~Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger, and you give me my phone call.~

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #373 on: May 27, 2009, 04:50:04 PM »
Din entered the conference room accompanied by Enyo and on sight they huddled up with Myra and decided to quickly take their seats. Din whispered to Fay, "You have permission to leave or sit anywhere you like. You work for Wrath now." Din said quietly.

Fay nodded and quickly replied with a whisper, "I suppose I do, then. Although, I would like to find out what this Tsunami organization is up to..." and sat back in his seat, relaxing. I'm anxious to hear what they have to say, but whatever it will be should be said shortly, he reasoned as he scanned the room, noting the new faces, searching for more thoughts.

« Reply #374 on: May 29, 2009, 11:20:14 PM »
Ian awoke immediately. Almost before he regained awareness his arm snapped up, a dagger leaping from his sleeve into his hand, and had it held up to the womans throat. Only then did he open his eyes, slowly, calmy, narrowly. They appeared almost like frosted glass, dull and empty. As he looked upon her face full awareness came rushing back to him. His eyes cleared and widened slightly, he quickly replaced the dagger in his sleeve with a deft flourish.

"Rena, are you alright?" Ian asked, genuine concern in his voice. "You surprised me."

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #375 on: May 30, 2009, 04:12:03 PM »
Rena jumped in fright as Ian suddenly woke up and brought a dagger to her throat. She stared Ian in the eyes, her body feeling a bit heavy. She only began to ease up once he had taken the dagger away.

"I'm... Fine..." Rena managed to say in slow intervals. "I'm sorry." She added.

Rena stood herself up straight. "Everyone is having a meeting right now about what their next steps are. Din said we only have to attend if we want to."

« Reply #376 on: May 30, 2009, 05:35:47 PM »
"It wasn't your fault, Rena." Ian said looking her in the eyes. "I've spent too long training myself to fight. I guess it's ingrained even into my subconscious."

He swung himself off of the bed and straitened his jacket, deliberately not looking at the young woman. He felt sad at what he had turned himself into over the last years, and ashamed at what he had almost done to a friend without meaning to.

"A meeting about our next steps? Where are they holding it?"

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #377 on: May 30, 2009, 08:39:38 PM »
"Uhmm... The conference room, but I don't know where that is... Heh, heh..." Giggled nervously. "But it shouldn't be too difficult to find it."

Rena sighed. "And don't worry about the whole knife to my throat thing. I understand. Let's just get going." Rena added, reassuring Ian it was okay.

« Reply #378 on: May 31, 2009, 12:27:21 AM »
"Well, then, I'm sure you know this place better than I do by now. Why don't you lead the way?" Ian asked.

He was still ashamed and frustrated about the incident with the knife, despite Rena's assurances that it wasn't a big deal. He had trained himself to become a weapon, all for his vengeance. Everything he had had was gone and he had felt he had nothing to lose. Now he had a friend again, something to lose. And he almost took her away from himself. He couldn't help from thinking that even though she said she was fine she might be rethinking her opinion of him. And, as much as he wanted to warm up to another person, to interact, he knew that he'd still need his fighting instincts in the near future.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #379 on: May 31, 2009, 03:18:31 PM »
"Yesh! Rena will lead the way then!" Rena proclaimed in a very loud and charismatic voice and waved her giant steel sword in the direction they would be going which was just into the hallway since they hadn't even left the room yet. They both exited the room and made their way down the hallway and to the left.

As the two slowly searched the ship for the conference room, Rena stopped to open every door in the process and each time she announced, "Not here either!"