4M4Life.com

Lol Racism.

Offline Tomp45

Lol Racism.
« on: January 04, 2009, 01:07:34 AM »
As of 1-04-09 12:07am there are 37 movies with Sole Black Character Dies Cliche as the key words at iMDb.

http://www.imdb.com/keyword/sole-black-character-dies-cliche/
-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)* *********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*        Pie      *`·¸.´******
*******`·.¸(¨`· Forever·´¨)..·´********
**************`·.¸.·´********* ******

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
Re: Lol Racism.
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2009, 01:36:26 AM »
Well that sort of thing does happen in the movie world. Doesnt mean anything I dont think.

[kata]

Offline black death

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2009, 03:37:22 PM »
now if there were like 100 movies with the term "n­igger" in it in a hateful way. then i would call that sum racist movies.
Awesome points: 100
[refle]http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/2449/sig1kq3.png[/refle]

Cewt Addy Bunny 6:08 pm
    o.o
    you could whore yourself out

_███_
(ಠ_ృ)

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2009, 05:37:57 PM »
terms terms..... no matter how hard one tries to avoid the topics like this sometimes people just bring them up. Remember what happened last time? yes the Obama ad when everyone was in a frantic scatter when they learned I was black and reading the post. But whatever I am use to the death of the black characters in all movies. I think its just the way people think, look in Japan prime example none of the main characters in their movies are considered japanese and if they are they have the american customs. in all their games the main characters are white males ( there are few asian anime characters and even fewer black or latino).

Just recently the first african american was made as a main character of a video game and that was grand theft auto san andreas ( i think thats right) but what ever the matter when people are ready ( which will be never "completly" they will open their minds up to newer ideas).

Oh and BD nice display of the term "nickademus"
 [nonono]
Meager retentions as your heart weep…. I cry for my heart bleeds with every tear you shed and every hardship that you encounter. My blood is of the martyr and of him his myrmidon leads us to victory…………..

Offline black death

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2009, 05:44:55 PM »
you know what? I really don't care what you think of what i say. I have the full right to say ANYTHING i want. You can do that when i'm using the term in a negetive way towards you or towards anyone.

o.o

_███_
(ಠ_ృ)

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2009, 06:00:57 PM »
Just recently the first african american was made as a main character of a video game and that was grand theft auto san andreas ( i think thats right) but what ever the matter when people are ready ( which will be never "completly" they will open their minds up to newer ideas).

[nonono]

what planet are you living on???

Michael Jackson's Moonwalker (Sega Genesis)

im sure was the first

Offline black death

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2009, 06:24:02 PM »
I'm pretty sure it's earth.

o.o

_███_
(ಠ_ృ)

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2009, 06:25:24 PM »
I think so too

[kata]

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2009, 06:53:01 PM »
I don't understand the whole "racism" thing. It's completely retarded. And it's gone from bad to worse. Now, if someone's applying for a job, One black, One white, and the person picks the white dude, even if he's better qualified, They'll probably pick the black person over fear or being sued for NOT picking the black dude. It's bogus. And since when has a race coined a term that only others of that race can use without it being "racist"? To be perfectly honest, I think that White people are more often than not, VICTIMS of "racism" than people so claim. Honestly, I don't mind about the whole racism towards white people,  but what I do mind, is when people of other races claim they're suffering more from racial bigotry.

Sorry, I hate race. I hate religion. I hate countries. I hate all that divides the human race and prevents us from evolving as a race, and as a species. Damn our sense of pride. -___-

Offline Red

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2009, 06:54:20 PM »
I don't understand the whole "racism" thing. It's completely retarded. And it's gone from bad to worse. Now, if someone's applying for a job, One black, One white, and the person picks the white dude, even if he's better qualified, They'll probably pick the black person over fear or being sued for NOT picking the black dude. It's bogus. And since when has a race coined a term that only others of that race can use without it being "racist"? To be perfectly honest, I think that White people are more often than not, VICTIMS of "racism" than people so claim. Honestly, I don't mind about the whole racism towards white people,  but what I do mind, is when people of other races claim they're suffering more from racial bigotry.

Sorry, I hate race. I hate religion. I hate countries. I hate all that divides the human race and prevents us from evolving as a race, and as a species. Damn our sense of pride. -___-
I like red. =_=

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2009, 06:57:25 PM »

I like red. =_=
I like red velvet cake. C:

Offline black death

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2009, 07:09:12 PM »
I agree totally with what you said whales.

I also hate it when people in some way are telling me I'm racist in any way. AND i don't beleave I should have to spend 20 minutes trying to make someone beleave me.

o.o

_███_
(ಠ_ృ)

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2009, 07:27:49 PM »
Ok Bd so u feel justified saying whatever you like and I respect that I love someone with intergrity you are a special person. And who the hell said that michael Jackson was black and even then who cares about that game I was trying to get that point across. i don't care what anyone says about me or my skin color cause I know they are wrong and I usually try to prove that to them.

Well thats all that matters right and I am done with this topic cause I probably will be slain for writing too much people may assume that I spent "20" min on this trying to sway opinions. Oh yeah and by the way hell yeah I know that Racism goes both ways my parents are totally racist to an extent I can say that, but all my friends are of diverse backgrounds and I don't ever pull the race card on anyone because I know they will just pull one themselves.
Meager retentions as your heart weep…. I cry for my heart bleeds with every tear you shed and every hardship that you encounter. My blood is of the martyr and of him his myrmidon leads us to victory…………..

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2009, 07:33:31 PM »
also "Def Jam Vendetta" came out in 1993
San andreas was 1994

[drink]

Offline black death

« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2009, 07:34:07 PM »
Ok Bd so u feel justified saying whatever you like and I respect that I love someone with intergrity you are a special person. And who the hell said that michael Jackson was black and even then who cares about that game I was trying to get that point across. i don't care what anyone says about me or my skin color cause I know they are wrong and I usually try to prove that to them.

Well thats all that matters right and I am done with this topic cause I probably will be slain for writing too much people may assume that I spent "20" min on this trying to sway opinions. Oh yeah and by the way hell yeah I know that Racism goes both ways my parents are totally racist to an extent I can say that, but all my friends are of diverse backgrounds and I don't ever pull the race card on anyone because I know they will just pull one themselves.

There is no need to not post here. and i did not mean you take 20 minutes to write a reply, im saying I wont spend 20 minutes justifying what i say. Most of the things i said were not directed to you, and almost ALL of the things said in this thread were not directed to you. We understand that there is still racism in the world, Just not in the 4M... that I know of. when we talk about racism and such we are just having a conversation about it. you can place your points in these topics thats fine, i just felt like you attacked me for what i said and i do not like that.

o.o

_███_
(ಠ_ృ)

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2009, 07:55:18 PM »
 Tomp->[usuck]<- Internet

[kata]

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2009, 11:41:21 AM »
You know what. Chickan wins.

You all -->  [ksuck] <-- Chickan

Offline black death

« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2009, 03:58:24 PM »
chickan sucks?

also I'm a hienz 57. basicly meaning i have a bunch of races like chickan. i'm even partially native.

o.o

_███_
(ಠ_ృ)

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2009, 06:10:35 PM »
and I am part Irish and Native but mostly black.....
not even enough to show though because my skin is still dark but my mom's hair is reddish black.

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2009, 06:14:02 PM »
everyone is mixed with something now adays

except bd, hes pure [cen]