4M4Life.com

Infinite story:

Offline black death

Re: Infinite story:
« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2009, 01:16:38 AM »
A Girraffe named Sam, for thanksgiving bought a ham. But then the moose named Fred, ran off with sam's head. Now Sam could not eat his ham without his head, so Sam was dead. Fred then attended Sam's funeral eating Sam's ham then made love to his wife while she cooked yams. Then Sam was infected with the T-virus and became a zombie and started infecting others. But not to worry, Godzilla came to help! But then godzilla saw a japanese city and decided to destroy it. A Japanese man screamed, "Watashi no Kami-sama! It's Godzilla!" And they watched old school MTV videos of Michael Jackson's Thriller! As they where watching Thriller a thunderbolt smacked into freds head giving him magical powers able to fight evil T'Virus Infected Zombies! But instead of doing something with his new powers, he decided to sit and watch some more TV.But as he was about to take a bite of his sandwich Batman smashed through the wall and said "Robin and I had a fight, can I crash here tonight?" then he collapsed in tears on the couch...Sam replied "Nah man, Spiderman's many clones have taken all my beds. Try Superman's crib." Then batman said " But robin is sleeping with superman, That is why we have broken up." The Game. Then everyone went "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" and jumped out the window... After jumping out the window, they fell six thousand feet, landing on a jello mountain that was bright green. But The jello was too soft and they all fell threw like it was nothing and died. Their souls however, feasted on jello! After the souls were full of eating so much jello, they came back to life...They then apparently vomited and create an army of happy French clothing designers! The designers then went on to design happy clothing for the whole world, But sense they all died and then came back to life they were zombies and everyone hated them, so they burned all the clothes in hate. But after that, they were accepted pretty quickly cause the world is queer like that.

One week later...

Sam was on the internet, he then realized he was still dead and fell to the ground. But even though he was dead, he was able to go to answer the door because he was now a zombie. Zombie Sam opened the door and saw nothing. absolutely nothing. total absense of space.
Awesome points: 100
[refle]http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/2449/sig1kq3.png[/refle]

Cewt Addy Bunny 6:08 pm
    o.o
    you could whore yourself out

_███_
(ಠ_ృ)

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2009, 01:45:11 AM »
A Girraffe named Sam, for thanksgiving bought a ham. But then the moose named Fred, ran off with sam's head. Now Sam could not eat his ham without his head, so Sam was dead. Fred then attended Sam's funeral eating Sam's ham then made love to his wife while she cooked yams. Then Sam was infected with the T-virus and became a zombie and started infecting others. But not to worry, Godzilla came to help! But then godzilla saw a japanese city and decided to destroy it. A Japanese man screamed, "Watashi no Kami-sama! It's Godzilla!" And they watched old school MTV videos of Michael Jackson's Thriller! As they where watching Thriller a thunderbolt smacked into freds head giving him magical powers able to fight evil T'Virus Infected Zombies! But instead of doing something with his new powers, he decided to sit and watch some more TV.But as he was about to take a bite of his sandwich Batman smashed through the wall and said "Robin and I had a fight, can I crash here tonight?" then he collapsed in tears on the couch...Sam replied "Nah man, Spiderman's many clones have taken all my beds. Try Superman's crib." Then batman said " But robin is sleeping with superman, That is why we have broken up." The Game. Then everyone went "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" and jumped out the window... After jumping out the window, they fell six thousand feet, landing on a jello mountain that was bright green. But The jello was too soft and they all fell threw like it was nothing and died. Their souls however, feasted on jello! After the souls were full of eating so much jello, they came back to life...They then apparently vomited and create an army of happy French clothing designers! The designers then went on to design happy clothing for the whole world, But sense they all died and then came back to life they were zombies and everyone hated them, so they burned all the clothes in hate. But after that, they were accepted pretty quickly cause the world is queer like that.

One week later...

Sam was on the internet, he then realized he was still dead and fell to the ground. But even though he was dead, he was able to go to answer the door because he was now a zombie. Zombie Sam opened the door and saw nothing. Absolutely nothing. Total absence of space. Suddenly, 11 fat anime otakus stormed the house, doing the Hare Hare Yukai dance.

Offline black death

« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2009, 01:59:41 AM »

One week later...

Sam was on the internet, he then realized he was still dead and fell to the ground. But even though he was dead, he was able to go to answer the door because he was now a zombie. Zombie Sam opened the door and saw nothing. Absolutely nothing. Total absence of space. Suddenly, 11 fat anime otakus stormed the house, doing the Hare Hare Yukai dance. Zombie Sam was confused by these "creatures" actions and closed the door and reopening it chaning the nothing into a normal street where he walked out to get some coffee.
Awesome points: 100
[refle]http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/2449/sig1kq3.png[/refle]

Cewt Addy Bunny 6:08 pm
    o.o
    you could whore yourself out

_███_
(ಠ_ృ)

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2009, 09:06:42 PM »

One week later...

Sam was on the internet, he then realized he was still dead and fell to the ground. But even though he was dead, he was able to go to answer the door because he was now a zombie. Zombie Sam opened the door and saw nothing. Absolutely nothing. Total absence of space. Suddenly, 11 fat anime otakus stormed the house, doing the Hare Hare Yukai dance. Zombie Sam was confused by these "creatures" actions and closed the door and reopened it, changing the nothing into a normal street where he walked out to get some coffee. A friendly hobo asked Sam for some socks. "Do you have any socks, sir? My feet are cold," he asked "And I have calluses from my shoes."