4M4Life.com

Ask Dr.Know

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
Re: Ask Dr.Know
« Reply #60 on: August 20, 2009, 10:36:10 PM »

There are some lovely little bacterium eating holes in his digestive tract! How the child must suffer. Oh his pain is Delicious, Nya ha ha ha haa!

My brain pattern set does not make a reply is still more work to be mean?Are you saying we define ourselves through our interactions and expectations of individuals and think this board and it is harmless, cheesy fun in the second girl who has done that has any comments on like knights of the prisoner in which you have, or are at the same in spirit. But i'm staying here for semantics.

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
« Reply #61 on: August 20, 2009, 10:37:42 PM »

HURRRRRRR waste in the bloodstream ROAAAAR

My brain pattern set does not make a reply is still more work to be mean?Are you saying we define ourselves through our interactions and expectations of individuals and think this board and it is harmless, cheesy fun in the second girl who has done that has any comments on like knights of the prisoner in which you have, or are at the same in spirit. But i'm staying here for semantics.

Offline Pryce321

• Neko Master!
  • \(≧∇≦)/(=w=) ಥ﹏ಥ
« Reply #62 on: August 20, 2009, 10:39:23 PM »
 [double]
Awesome Points: 575

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
« Reply #63 on: August 20, 2009, 10:51:12 PM »

Offline Pryce321

• Neko Master!
  • \(≧∇≦)/(=w=) ಥ﹏ಥ
« Reply #64 on: August 20, 2009, 11:02:34 PM »
Then we'll leave it at that.
Awesome Points: 575

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
« Reply #65 on: August 20, 2009, 11:08:35 PM »
MAN IS SKELETOR RIGHT OR NOT THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING HIM

AGAIN

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #66 on: August 21, 2009, 06:15:57 AM »
you didnt answer my smiley question! [rant]

[kata]

Offline Adelaide

• ♥ Ich bin dein Kaninchen! ♥ ⊂(˙ワ˙)⊃
    • PLURtanz
« Reply #67 on: August 21, 2009, 07:45:49 AM »
o.o Umm... the diagnosis was a twist off your previous diagnosis. What was wrong with the child was that he had gotten a tape worm from a swine; being he is Jewish, he would not have eaten pork, and so he came in contact with the disease from runoff water when it rained mixed with an infected swine's droppings, that leaked into the septic and into his drinking water. He injected eggs, that later hatched and spread throughout his system. Tapeworms can often not show any symptoms at all, so the infected swine went undetected, until the young boy with a weak immune system was showing signs of infection. The lump later formed, as larvae traveled to other parts of his body, which resulted in cysts; creating a bulge, easy to mistake as a tumor. The rest of the symptoms he experienced can all be explained through this diagnosis. =3
I am the creator of awesome points and therefore I have a never ending supply.
10 Luffle Points~!

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)* *********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*ZombieHugs*`·¸.´******
*******`·.¸(¨`· Forever·´¨)..·´********
**************`·.¸.·´********* ******
[refle]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_22_05_09_12_36_39.png[/refle]

[img]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_27_08_09_1_54_05.

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
« Reply #68 on: August 21, 2009, 10:44:32 AM »
Not science. Also WHERE WERE YOU?

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
« Reply #69 on: August 21, 2009, 10:46:18 AM »
o.o Umm... the diagnosis was a twist off your previous diagnosis. What was wrong with the child was that he had gotten a tape worm from a swine; being he is Jewish, he would not have eaten pork, and so he came in contact with the disease from runoff water when it rained mixed with an infected swine's droppings, that leaked into the septic and into his drinking water. He injected eggs, that later hatched and spread throughout his system. Tapeworms can often not show any symptoms at all, so the infected swine went undetected, until the young boy with a weak immune system was showing signs of infection. The lump later formed, as larvae traveled to other parts of his body, which resulted in cysts; creating a bulge, easy to mistake as a tumor. The rest of the symptoms he experienced can all be explained through this diagnosis. =3
Slippery little bastard!
Hey, do ya think the tapeworm wears a little yamika?
Would a cristan tapeworm have a tiny cross?

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
« Reply #70 on: August 21, 2009, 11:01:59 AM »
Due to a glitch in the programming of your website, these objects cannot be accurately counted.

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
« Reply #71 on: August 21, 2009, 11:09:17 AM »
would an islamic and a jewish tapeworm have holy wars?

[kata]

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
« Reply #72 on: August 21, 2009, 03:11:54 PM »
Probably.

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
« Reply #73 on: August 21, 2009, 03:16:44 PM »
What does magma taste like?

[kata]

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
« Reply #74 on: August 21, 2009, 03:25:37 PM »
Tastes like Chikan

Offline black death

« Reply #75 on: August 21, 2009, 03:58:07 PM »
Because JUST before all your taste buds are burnt off you will be able to taste your own flesh as it cooks. =]
Awesome points: 100
[refle]http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/2449/sig1kq3.png[/refle]

Cewt Addy Bunny 6:08 pm
    o.o
    you could whore yourself out

_███_
(ಠ_ృ)

Offline Flashwerewolf

• 4M4Life
« Reply #76 on: August 21, 2009, 06:13:43 PM »
If i drop a bouncy ball and it conserves 50% of its energy on each bounce, why does it eventually stop bouncing?

[kata]

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
« Reply #77 on: August 21, 2009, 06:43:03 PM »
If i drop a bouncy ball and it conserves 50% of its energy on each bounce, why does it eventually stop bouncing?
If it conserved EXACTLY 50% of energy each time, it wouldn't.  But that is only possible on paper. Also, it would eventually reach the Planck Length, which is kind of the smallest distance between two separate  objects possible.

Offline Adelaide

• ♥ Ich bin dein Kaninchen! ♥ ⊂(˙ワ˙)⊃
    • PLURtanz
« Reply #78 on: August 21, 2009, 06:53:44 PM »
A man and his two sons are on one side of a river. There is a boat. The man weighs 200 lbs. The sons each weigh 100 lbs. The boat can only carry 200 lbs at once. None of them can swim. How do all three cross the river safely?
I am the creator of awesome points and therefore I have a never ending supply.
10 Luffle Points~!

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)* *********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*ZombieHugs*`·¸.´******
*******`·.¸(¨`· Forever·´¨)..·´********
**************`·.¸.·´********* ******
[refle]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_22_05_09_12_36_39.png[/refle]

[img]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_27_08_09_1_54_05.

Offline Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • The 4M
« Reply #79 on: August 21, 2009, 07:20:33 PM »
A man and his two sons are on one side of a river. There is a boat. The man weighs 200 lbs. The sons each weigh 100 lbs. The boat can only carry 200 lbs at once. None of them can swim. How do all three cross the river safely?
They get a bigger boat.

Jk, the two sons go across, and son one stays behind. The other takes the boat back to the fat ass dad, who takes it across by himself. Thes, he stays on the shore alone as the son one goes back and picks up his brother, they both cross together. Easy.