4M4Life.com

ONE WORD STORY!!!!!! Modified for 2011! by HCCB

Offline Adelaide

• ♥ Ich bin dein Kaninchen! ♥ ⊂(˙ワ˙)⊃
    • PLURtanz
Re: ONE WORD STORY!!!!!! Modified for 2011! by HCCB
« Reply #100 on: March 03, 2011, 02:17:06 PM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow away orphans. Crying towards his exwife's boss, who flew into a depression. killing zombies and midgets eating; is simple. A Chikan once crossed the sea and exploded. Waffles taste awesome when drizzled with urine. Stephen, mother Teresa, Addy, Emmery, and Arnold went dipping oyster crackers in soup bowls. Reptar crushed defenseless babies while stomping Addy ;A;. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIII?!" Willow wimpered
I am the creator of awesome points and therefore I have a never ending supply.
10 Luffle Points~!

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)* *********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*ZombieHugs*`·¸.´******
*******`·.¸(¨`· Forever·´¨)..·´********
**************`·.¸.·´********* ******
[refle]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_22_05_09_12_36_39.png[/refle]

[img]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_27_08_09_1_54_05.

Offline Emmery

• I have a hit list. You're all on it. Think it over
« Reply #101 on: March 03, 2011, 05:04:43 PM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow away orphans. Crying towards his exwife's boss, who flew into a depression. killing zombies and midgets eating; is simple. A Chikan once crossed the sea and exploded. Waffles taste awesome when drizzled with urine. Stephen, mother Teresa, Addy, Emmery, and Arnold went dipping oyster crackers in soup bowls. Reptar crushed defenseless babies while stomping Addy ;A;. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIII?!" Willow wimpered, Emmery's
[ele]The elephant does the moon walk ^_^

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #102 on: March 03, 2011, 09:52:20 PM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow away orphans. Crying towards his exwife's boss, who flew into a depression. killing zombies and midgets eating; is simple. A Chikan once crossed the sea and exploded. Waffles taste awesome when drizzled with urine. Stephen, mother Teresa, Addy, Emmery, and Arnold went dipping oyster crackers in soup bowls. Reptar crushed defenseless babies while stomping Addy ;A;. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIII?!" Willow wimpered, Emmery's eating
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #103 on: March 04, 2011, 01:42:26 AM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow away orphans. Crying towards his exwife's boss, who flew into a depression. killing zombies and midgets eating; is simple. A Chikan once crossed the sea and exploded. Waffles taste awesome when drizzled with urine. Stephen, mother Teresa, Addy, Emmery, and Arnold went dipping oyster crackers in soup bowls. Reptar crushed defenseless babies while stomping Addy ;A;. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIII?!" Willow wimpered, Emmery's eating *achoo!*

[kata]

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #104 on: March 04, 2011, 06:11:27 AM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow away orphans. Crying towards his exwife's boss, who flew into a depression. killing zombies and midgets eating; is simple. A Chikan once crossed the sea and exploded. Waffles taste awesome when drizzled with urine. Stephen, mother Teresa, Addy, Emmery, and Arnold went dipping oyster crackers in soup bowls. Reptar crushed defenseless babies while stomping Addy ;A;. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIII?!" Willow wimpered, Emmery's eating, *achoo!*, sneezing,
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #105 on: March 04, 2011, 06:43:15 AM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow away orphans. Crying towards his exwife's boss, who flew into a depression. killing zombies and midgets eating; is simple. A Chikan once crossed the sea and exploded. Waffles taste awesome when drizzled with urine. Stephen, mother Teresa, Addy, Emmery, and Arnold went dipping oyster crackers in soup bowls. Reptar crushed defenseless babies while stomping Addy ;A;. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIII?!" Willow wimpered, Emmery's eating, *achoo!*, sneezing, asked

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #106 on: March 04, 2011, 07:49:06 AM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow away orphans. Crying towards his exwife's boss, who flew into a depression. killing zombies and midgets eating; is simple. A Chikan once crossed the sea and exploded. Waffles taste awesome when drizzled with urine. Stephen, mother Teresa, Addy, Emmery, and Arnold went dipping oyster crackers in soup bowls. Reptar crushed defenseless babies while stomping Addy ;A;. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIII?!" Willow wimpered, Emmery's eating, *achoo!*, sneezing, asked Kinjo
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Emmery

« Reply #107 on: March 04, 2011, 05:08:23 PM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow away orphans. Crying towards his exwife's boss, who flew into a depression. killing zombies and midgets eating; is simple. A Chikan once crossed the sea and exploded. Waffles taste awesome when drizzled with urine. Stephen, mother Teresa, Addy, Emmery, and Arnold went dipping oyster crackers in soup bowls. Reptar crushed defenseless babies while stomping Addy ;A;. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIII?!" Willow wimpered, Emmery's eating, *achoo!*, sneezing, asked Kinjo, causing

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #108 on: March 04, 2011, 06:48:57 PM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow away orphans. Crying towards his exwife's boss, who flew into a depression. killing zombies and midgets eating; is simple. A Chikan once crossed the sea and exploded. Waffles taste awesome when drizzled with urine. Stephen, mother Teresa, Addy, Emmery, and Arnold went dipping oyster crackers in soup bowls. Reptar crushed defenseless babies while stomping Addy ;A;. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIII?!" Willow wimpered, Emmery's eating, *achoo!*, sneezing, asked Kinjo, causing him

Offline Emmery

« Reply #109 on: March 04, 2011, 11:40:13 PM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow away orphans. Crying towards his exwife's boss, who flew into a depression. killing zombies and midgets eating; is simple. A Chikan once crossed the sea and exploded. Waffles taste awesome when drizzled with urine. Stephen, mother Teresa, Addy, Emmery, and Arnold went dipping oyster crackers in soup bowls. Reptar crushed defenseless babies while stomping Addy ;A;. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIII?!" Willow wimpered, Emmery's eating, *achoo!*, sneezing, asked Kinjo, causing him dysentry.

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #110 on: March 04, 2011, 11:44:39 PM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow away orphans. Crying towards his exwife's boss, who flew into a depression. killing zombies and midgets eating; is simple. A Chikan once crossed the sea and exploded. Waffles taste awesome when drizzled with urine. Stephen, mother Teresa, Addy, Emmery, and Arnold went dipping oyster crackers in soup bowls. Reptar crushed defenseless babies while stomping Addy ;A;. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIII?!" Willow wimpered, Emmery's eating, *achoo!*, sneezing, asked Kinjo, causing him dysentery. Tyrannosaurus-rexes
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Emmery

« Reply #111 on: March 04, 2011, 11:49:40 PM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow away orphans. Crying towards his exwife's boss, who flew into a depression. killing zombies and midgets eating; is simple. A Chikan once crossed the sea and exploded. Waffles taste awesome when drizzled with urine. Stephen, mother Teresa, Addy, Emmery, and Arnold went dipping oyster crackers in soup bowls. Reptar crushed defenseless babies while stomping Addy ;A;. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIII?!" Willow wimpered, Emmery's eating, *achoo!*, sneezing, asked Kinjo, causing him dysentery. Tyrannosaurus-rexes and

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #112 on: March 04, 2011, 11:53:56 PM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow away orphans. Crying towards his exwife's boss, who flew into a depression. killing zombies and midgets eating; is simple. A Chikan once crossed the sea and exploded. Waffles taste awesome when drizzled with urine. Stephen, mother Teresa, Addy, Emmery, and Arnold went dipping oyster crackers in soup bowls. Reptar crushed defenseless babies while stomping Addy ;A;. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIII?!" Willow wimpered, Emmery's eating, *achoo!*, sneezing, asked Kinjo, causing him dysentery. Tyrannosaurus-rexes and stegosauruses
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #113 on: March 05, 2011, 07:52:35 AM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow away orphans. Crying towards his exwife's boss, who flew into a depression. killing zombies and midgets eating; is simple. A Chikan once crossed the sea and exploded. Waffles taste awesome when drizzled with urine. Stephen, mother Teresa, Addy, Emmery, and Arnold went dipping oyster crackers in soup bowls. Reptar crushed defenseless babies while stomping Addy ;A;. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIII?!" Willow wimpered, Emmery's eating, *achoo!*, sneezing, asked Kinjo, causing him dysentery. Tyrannosaurus-rexes and stegosauruses love

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #114 on: March 05, 2011, 01:15:55 PM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow away orphans. Crying towards his exwife's boss, who flew into a depression. killing zombies and midgets eating; is simple. A Chikan once crossed the sea and exploded. Waffles taste awesome when drizzled with urine. Stephen, mother Teresa, Addy, Emmery, and Arnold went dipping oyster crackers in soup bowls. Reptar crushed defenseless babies while stomping Addy ;A;. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIII?!" Willow wimpered, Emmery's eating, *achoo!*, sneezing, asked Kinjo, causing him dysentery. Tyrannosaurus-rexes and stegosauruses love McMuffins
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #115 on: March 12, 2011, 06:26:16 PM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow away orphans. Crying towards his exwife's boss, who flew into a depression. killing zombies and midgets eating; is simple. A Chikan once crossed the sea and exploded. Waffles taste awesome when drizzled with urine. Stephen, mother Teresa, Addy, Emmery, and Arnold went dipping oyster crackers in soup bowls. Reptar crushed defenseless babies while stomping Addy ;A;. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIII?!" Willow wimpered, Emmery's eating, *achoo!*, sneezing, asked Kinjo, causing him dysentery. Tyrannosaurus-rexes and stegosauruses love McMuffins at

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #116 on: March 13, 2011, 03:54:40 PM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow away orphans. Crying towards his exwife's boss, who flew into a depression. killing zombies and midgets eating; is simple. A Chikan once crossed the sea and exploded. Waffles taste awesome when drizzled with urine. Stephen, mother Teresa, Addy, Emmery, and Arnold went dipping oyster crackers in soup bowls. Reptar crushed defenseless babies while stomping Addy ;A;. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIII?!" Willow wimpered, Emmery's eating, *achoo!*, sneezing, asked Kinjo, causing him dysentery. Tyrannosaurus-rexes and stegosauruses love McMuffins at Burger King~! :Dc
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
1 WORD ONLY!!! RULES!!!
« Reply #117 on: March 13, 2011, 06:26:56 PM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow away orphans. Crying towards his exwife's boss, who flew into a depression. killing zombies and midgets eating; is simple. A Chikan once crossed the sea and exploded. Waffles taste awesome when drizzled with urine. Stephen, mother Teresa, Addy, Emmery, and Arnold went dipping oyster crackers in soup bowls. Reptar crushed defenseless babies while stomping Addy ;A;. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIII?!" Willow wimpered, Emmery's eating, *achoo!*, sneezing, asked Kinjo, causing him dysentery. Tyrannosaurus-rexes and stegosauruses love McMuffins at Burger World

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #118 on: March 14, 2011, 02:37:56 AM »
:U Burger King counts as one word... It's a proper noun
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #119 on: March 14, 2011, 08:19:37 PM »
Year 2011 is here and everyone enjoys stabbing styrofoam goats with many fluffy puppies. The men saw a moose walking while their hippo grabbed glocks and ran to Friendly's house. How would they've known herpies infected camels would force their triggers pulled to blow away orphans. Crying towards his exwife's boss, who flew into a depression. killing zombies and midgets eating; is simple. A Chikan once crossed the sea and exploded. Waffles taste awesome when drizzled with urine. Stephen, mother Teresa, Addy, Emmery, and Arnold went dipping oyster crackers in soup bowls. Reptar crushed defenseless babies while stomping Addy ;A;. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIII?!" Willow wimpered, Emmery's eating, *achoo!*, sneezing, asked Kinjo, causing him dysentery. Tyrannosaurus-rexes and stegosauruses love McMuffins at Burger King~! :Dc Today