4M4Life.com

4M Cast?

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
Re: 4M Cast?
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2015, 03:26:31 PM »
You know, I used to stream professionally for a while during one of my hiatuses from the 4M. I was on many stream-teams, namely VidyaVidya (V2) before it went miffs-up, and VGZ (VidyaGameZ) so I wouldn't mind lending a hand where I may. I do work full-time though, so my involvement might be minimal at best. At worst, when I have a new PC, I can certainly provide reliable content. I've done quite a few 24-hour marathons, whole-game marathons, Let's Plays, etc. and I even saved my studio microphone from destruction! (o:

Anyway, maybe I can help somehow?

Offline Red

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2015, 07:41:29 PM »
You know, I used to stream professionally for a while during one of my hiatuses from the 4M. I was on many stream-teams, namely VidyaVidya (V2) before it went miffs-up, and VGZ (VidyaGameZ) so I wouldn't mind lending a hand where I may. I do work full-time though, so my involvement might be minimal at best. At worst, when I have a new PC, I can certainly provide reliable content. I've done quite a few 24-hour marathons, whole-game marathons, Let's Plays, etc. and I even saved my studio microphone from destruction! (o:

Anyway, maybe I can help somehow?
We had planned on a day, but stuff just seemed to keep us from all being on at the same time. I was wanting for us just to talk and hangout more over Skype in preparation and get used to it. I made a new Skype since my Skype was compromised by someone I know... My new Skype is ClassyxRed

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2015, 10:15:42 PM »
It usually is someone you know, unfortunately. )o:

Anyway, my Skype has always been "Whalesdude," but I don't use it all that often -- it tends to [cen] up profusely. Typically I use LINE or Ventrilo, but I could make do for specific meetings as I used to for our podcasts that we did at V2 and VGZ monthly.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2015, 07:37:14 PM »
It usually is someone you know, unfortunately. )o:

Anyway, my Skype has always been "Whalesdude," but I don't use it all that often -- it tends to [cen] up profusely. Typically I use LINE or Ventrilo, but I could make do for specific meetings as I used to for our podcasts that we did at V2 and VGZ monthly.
I added ya!

I'll sit on Skype all day tomorrow if anyone wants to just chill and talk. I am trying to figure out the best way to schedule when we do a podcast and coordinate with everyone. I really would like to have four people, but less than three.

Offline ChickanBone

• Never fear... Chickan is here!
« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2015, 09:33:15 PM »
*UPDATEZZZ*

Hey guys I'm living in California now, I'm still waiting to set up my internet, but currently I have been getting online at a local coffee shop.

I will be getting on Skype as soon as possible I still want to be a part of this project, and hell to the yes!
[4mdouble][4mdouble]

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2015, 11:25:49 PM »
Cool, let me know when that internet is set up!

Offline ChickanBone

« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2015, 07:24:19 PM »
Of course, Soon I will have my apartment, then Internet, then I start my new job,
AND THEEEN 4M CAST!
[4mdouble][4mdouble]

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2015, 07:41:23 PM »
I had been working on a website for an anime podcast, which was going to become Prestigious Anime (which would be partnered with my Prestigious Gaming), but I never had anyone around to do podcasts with me or show interest in it.

So, if this 4MCast takes off, are we going to be posting them on YouTube and linking them on here or what do you think?

I have a buddy who is one of the best graphic designers I know, he is interested in a podcast, so he might be someone that could help with the 4MCast or help with the 4M in general.

I think he is looking for something that will be lucrative though OR at least a strong portfolio piece. I'm pretty much trying to connect all the people I know and I really want us all to do something big together. Like, actually make something of it.

I've been kinda wondering what Kinjo wants to accomplish with the 4M. I mean, we're all animators, web developers, and graphic designers. I think if we all actually got together working on a common goal we could create something meaningful (cash money).

Offline ChickanBone

« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2015, 02:09:32 AM »
Yeah man let's post them everywhere we can honestly.

The 4M Has tons of potential we just need the right push.
Once I start working for Apple I'll be home at all times during the day so it definitely will be possible.
[4mdouble][4mdouble]