4M4Life.com

Awakening of Time

Offline Soloxius

• H̻͡E̒ͤͦͨ C͐ͩ͗̚O̿Mͪ͊ͫ͊͌̓ͮĚS͌͗
Re: Awakening of Time
« Reply #140 on: March 15, 2010, 02:57:26 AM »
Saul rolled over on the bed and closed his eyes. "Yeah, I hear ya man. Seeya in the mornin'."

(Well now...) his Shadow said quietly. (You fellas and girls are sure off to a great start~ The world is doomed, heh.) Saul smiled in his sleep.
15 Awesome Points and counting...

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)* *********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*   Everyone  *`·¸.´******
*******`·.¸(¨`· Forever·´¨)..·´********
**************`·.¸.·´********* ******

Offline Red

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #141 on: March 15, 2010, 07:32:17 AM »
(( Addy-chan's turnnnn ))

Offline Adelaide

• ♥ Ich bin dein Kaninchen! ♥ ⊂(˙ワ˙)⊃
    • PLURtanz
« Reply #142 on: March 15, 2010, 08:04:20 PM »
((OTAY!!!))

"Sister.." the child sat on her legs, on the bed, beside her sister, nudging her gently. "Sister." Her voice wasn't very strong, but she seemed to be in a better condition than the previous night.

Kyla rolled over, glancing at her sister, and across the room, at an empty bed. Her first thought was that Tamasa abandoned the group, but then the bathroom door opened, and she emerged wrapped in a towel.

"Good morning!" Kyla chirped, bringing the little girl's attention to the unfamiliar face.

"Morning." Tamasa said softly.

Kyla walked into the bathroom, combing her hair and taking a deep breath. "They have continental breakfast here, did you want to go see what they had?"

Tamasa glanced in the direction of the bathroom, still being watched by the young child. "Uhm, alright." She was being brief this morning.

Kyla walked back into the room as her sister climbed down from the bed. She took the girl's hand. "C'mon sis!" she said as she moved out the door.

"I'll be down in a moment, after I get dressed." Tamasa replied.

"See ya then!" and Kyla and her little sister vanished from the doorway.

Tamasa lingered in the room, staring at the mark on the back of her hand, now red and tender from a poor attempt to scrub it away. She had no idea what she looked like, she stayed as far from the mirror as possible, but even so she dressed and brushed her hair, tying it back in its usual fashion. At that she moved away to meet up with Kyla in the dining room.

She again covered her hand with the other, the soft throb from tender skin reminding her it was still there.
I am the creator of awesome points and therefore I have a never ending supply.
10 Luffle Points~!

*****`·.¸.·´*ZombieHugs*`·¸.´******
[refle]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_22_05_09_12_36_39.png[/refle]

[img]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_27_08_09_1_54_05.

Offline Girugamesh

• Boo
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #143 on: March 16, 2010, 08:40:44 AM »
((Hey guys, miss me?))

He traveled south-west in the direction of Keigwin, after fleeing from the monster in Forsythe he couldn't help but be angry at himself. He was unable to do anything, unable to help anyone. In his anger he picked up speed, and spent all his time thinking to himself and being angry and he moved quickly through the forest to Keigwin, reaching it in only a few hours. (around the same time Saul reached Tatsu)

He walked around staring blankly at the buildings around him. He did not know why he had gone there, he just felt compelled to travel there. Being the dead of night, he decided he ought to find an inn and sleep for the night. He traveled in the direction that his body forced him, hoping that it would lead him to an inn. When he finally stopped he was not infront of an inn, but infront of a house. And the closer he got to the house, the stronger the pull towards it was. He stepped right up to the door and stood in front of it staring. Wondering what he was doing there he was about to turn away when his curiousity got the better of him. He'd already come this far, why not find out what was behind door number 1? He knocked on the door 3 times, and waited for a response...
Awesome Points = 90

I am the creator of Luffle points so i have a never ending supply. Except on Tuesdays.

I am a puppet, and Addy is my master

****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Luffle`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*Addy~Bunny*`·¸.´******

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #144 on: March 16, 2010, 09:04:19 PM »
((Of course =D))

Kari had been first awake, always being an early bird. She twirled around, "Someone's at doooor!" she chirped in a singsong voice. She raced on over and flung the door open, glancing at the unfamiliar face.

Kamden came out from his room, in just some sweatpants, rubbing his eyes sleepily, "Why are you being so loud so early?" he groaned.

"Some weirdo is at the door!" she chirped again, merrily.

Kamden shook his head at the impolite response from his sister, giving way to a smile, "Hey weirdo," he waved. "Can we help you?"
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Girugamesh

• Boo
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #145 on: March 17, 2010, 02:45:00 AM »
((Yay =D))

"My apologies, I did not mean too wake you. I do not know if you can help me, I don't even know why I'm here. I just felt compelled to come here." He stood there with a blank look on his face as he looked between the two of them and wondered what had drawn him to them, before he looked down at his hand and it all of a sudden hit him. "Of course!" He raised his hand with the mark of the chosen one and showed it too them. "Is one of you a chosen one as well? That would explain why I was compelled too come here."
Awesome Points = 90

I am the creator of Luffle points so i have a never ending supply. Except on Tuesdays.

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #146 on: March 17, 2010, 02:54:41 AM »
Kamden hung his head, "Had everyone lost their minds?!"

Kari lit up, "I TOLD YOU! WE ARE CHOSEN ONES! We're just broken is all!" she tugged him into the room by the hand, "C'mon, I made breakfast!"

Kamden cleared his throat, "I want to make something perfectly clear here." he started, "One. Its too early for non sense. Two. Kari, you are way to energetic in the morning. Three. We are NOT chosen ones. Four. I'm going back to sleep."

Kari blinked in his direction, "But you caaan't!!" she whined, "You have to come adventuring with us to find the others!"

"No." he stated flatly.

She frowned, "At least have breakfast with us!"

"You and an armed wierdo that randomly showed up at our door with a crazy vibe?" Kamden answered, walking away.

"Kamden stop!" Kari called, as a strong gust of wind forced him back, to answer to her bidding. He fell backwards, wide eyed.

"K-Kari!" he started, loudly.

"Wow! Did I do that?! That's amazing!" Kari grinned. A moment of silence passed, and her attention was brought back to her previous mind frame; "BREAKFAST TIME!" and she skipped off into the kitchen, leaving Kamden stunned beside the stranger.
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Girugamesh

• Boo
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #147 on: March 17, 2010, 03:02:04 AM »
He was lost for words amongst the commotion of the two bickering siblings, so he stood there silently until they were finished and the boy ended up on the ground. He wasn't entirely sure what had happened but he offered a hand to the boy "Breakfast would be a good idea. A chance to think things over. Also how terribly rude of me, my name is Myougami. May I ask for yours?" He ask directing the question at both of them.
Awesome Points = 90

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #148 on: March 17, 2010, 03:16:46 PM »
Kamden glanced up, "Uh, Kamden." he answered, accepting the offered hand, giving a clear view of the broken emblem. "And you're no more rude than she is." he gave way for a slight smile.

Kari set plates down on the table, smiling back at them, "It's nice to meet you! I'm Kari!" she grinned, moving back into the kitchen to get prepared food. Bacon, sausage, eggs, pancakes, home fries, and waffles crowded the table.

Kamden sat down, "Someone's in a good mood." he mentioned, observantly, although the cheerful nature she displayed was quite obvious.

"Yep!" she answered, glancing back at Myougami, "Feel free to help yourself."

Kamden glanced at the stranger again, "May I ask why you carry those weapons on you?"
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Girugamesh

• Boo
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #149 on: March 17, 2010, 09:32:30 PM »
Kamden glanced up, "Uh, Kamden." he answered, accepting the offered hand, giving a clear view of the broken emblem. "And you're no more rude than she is." he gave way for a slight smile.

Kari set plates down on the table, smiling back at them, "It's nice to meet you! I'm Kari!" she grinned, moving back into the kitchen to get prepared food. Bacon, sausage, eggs, pancakes, home fries, and waffles crowded the table.

"It is a pleasure to meet the both of you." He stated as he sat down at the table.

Kamden sat down, "Someone's in a good mood." he mentioned, observantly, although the cheerful nature she displayed was quite obvious.

"Yep!" she answered, glancing back at Myougami, "Feel free to help yourself."

Kamden glanced at the stranger again, "May I ask why you carry those weapons on you?"

He reached for a plate and put an egg, some bacon and two sausages on it. He sat the food in front of him "I'm a hunter." He stated simply. He removed the naginata from his back and leaned them on the wall. He also removed his bow and quiver and placed them next to the naginata. "I hunt with the bow, i skin with a knife. The pole arms are for when i rest. If an animal sneaks up on me, I like a long weapon to keep them at bay." He picked up his knife and fork and began to eat the food in front of him. 
Awesome Points = 90

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #150 on: March 17, 2010, 10:20:03 PM »
(( Sol, how do you want Shin and Saul to wake up? I'm a little short on time to think of this stuff lately. I think I need to look over the characters in here again. Lol. ))

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #151 on: March 18, 2010, 12:33:36 AM »
"Hunting, huh?" Kamden commented, filling his plate up. "Sounds interesting."

Kari glanced at the small plate, "You don't want anything else? You can have as much as you want, ya know."

"You might as well, what isn't eaten usually goes to waste." Kamden mentioned.

"There isn't usually anything left, Munchies." she replied.

"Hey, what can I say, I like food." he replied, smirking.

Kari glanced at Myougami, "So you have the mark too, huh?" she turned towards him. "Can I see? Kamden and I both have one, but... They are broken I think."
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Soloxius

• H̻͡E̒ͤͦͨ C͐ͩ͗̚O̿Mͪ͊ͫ͊͌̓ͮĚS͌͗
« Reply #152 on: March 18, 2010, 12:37:37 AM »
((I'll take care of it, I guess; same sort of scene as Addy's... kind of. You'll see :B))

Saul woke with a start, immediately shutting his eyes against the bright light streaming into the room. (Uff...) he thought. (I am NOT a morning person, still.....) He threw off the covers and stretched... suddenly realizing he wished to shower. He glanced at Shin's bed for a moment, then walked into the bathroom and locked the door, only then baring his chest.

Up and down his torso stretched huge scars, small scars, red scars, and white ones. From what, he didn't quite remember. "Ah well..." A quick ten minutes later, he stepped from the scalding water, skin an angry red color. His body cried in protest to the heat, but he didn't much care. Heat was his element now; he needed to start building up a better resistance to it. He wrapped a towel around his waist and opened the door to the bathroom, steam swirling out. "Ahhhh~" he sighed happily.
15 Awesome Points and counting...

*****`·.¸.·´*   Everyone  *`·¸.´******

Offline Girugamesh

• Boo
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #153 on: March 18, 2010, 12:47:56 AM »
"No thanks, i'm not a big eater." He held up his hand to show them his mark. "What do you mean broken? How can your mark be broken? Could you please show me your marking?" He ask them, confused and curious.
Awesome Points = 90

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #154 on: March 18, 2010, 03:18:20 PM »
"Yeah, broken." she replied, revealing the mark on her hand, that seemed to be lacking of pieces that were apparent on the other twin's hand.

"This is stupid..." Kamden muttered to himself, revealing his own mark, which too was only partially there.
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #155 on: March 18, 2010, 08:05:52 PM »
The sound of water awoke Shin. Saul seemed to be up and about as Shin looked over at his bed without him there. Shin sat up and looked around the room. What am I doing today? And why was I wish these people again? Shin thought to himself as he stood up out of bed. He stretched and then smelled himself to make sure he didn't smell that bad, he would have to wait his turn for the shower he assumed since Saul he guessed was already using it.

Offline Girugamesh

• Boo
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #156 on: March 18, 2010, 09:19:57 PM »
He stared at both of the marks and noticed that where each mark broke the other picked up. They were the same mark but split in half. "Interesting. It seems your marks are connected, the soul of the chosen one is split between your two bodies." He sat and thought for a short while before stating "I'm going to suggest you two stay close together. Your power is probably stronger the closer you are too each other."

((It'd be creepy if it wasn't Saul who stepped out of the shower xD))
Awesome Points = 90

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #157 on: March 19, 2010, 10:30:49 PM »
Kamden glanced back at the mark, with a frustrated sigh. "So you believe this garbage too?"

Kari smiled, "We're going on an adventure, brother!" He didn't reply and her expression grimaced, "Aren't we..?" she said quietly.

He looked up quickly, "Uh..." A stinge of guilt rushed through him.

"We've never even left Keigwin... Everyone comes here thinking its so great, with big wide eyes, like its the best place on the planet, but... After so long its all the same thing. Same beach, same boats, same busy streets and angry traffic, and blue skies." Kari muttered. "I don't want to live in mom and dad's shadows, they built up that park for the tourists and now they always have to spend their time there, and we have to spend all of our time here. Well we're old enough to go out on our own! To see what else is out there! We don't have to just stay here and wait until they both croak, to inherit some stupid park, and follow in their footsteps." She glanced up at him guiltily.

He stared back at her, startled. She'd never told him any of that, none of her disdain or distaste for Keigwin, for their parents' project, for the the life they'd always led. He gave a sigh, signaling he'd given in. "Fine," he replied. "I'll go.."

She smiled, "Yeah! It'll be fun!" she glanced back at the stranger. "You're going too?"
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Girugamesh

• Boo
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #158 on: March 20, 2010, 04:03:14 AM »
He stared at Kari with solemn eyes before answering "Of course I am going. There is some things I need to take care of myself, and can't hardly let you two go without an escort. As a hunter I have a great sense of direction, fighting ability and can track."

He looked back and forth between the two of them. "I feel like we need to head towards Tatsu.... But i'm not willing to go back the way I came. We'll have to travel through Aisuke. You have to prepare to leave with haste, I fear we do not have any time to waste."

Awesome Points = 90

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #159 on: March 20, 2010, 04:19:22 AM »
Kari jumped up, "Alright, I'll go find Sushi!"

Kamden stared up at her, "Kari, you can't bring Sushi with us!"

"Why nooot?" She whined, "I can't leave Sushi all alone!!"

He sighed, "Great... now she is bringing Sushi with us...." getting up from his seat, "Could you excuse me?" he asked politely, before leaving to back his things.

Kari stuffed assorted items in her bag, a soft fleece throw, a stuffed animal, all sorts of clothes, and random items, before stuffing a wallet in her back pocket, and her phone in the other.

Kamden, being more tidy about his packed style, folded each article of clothing and placed it into his briefcase, alone with a few other things. He was a light packer. He also was provided a chance to change out of his sleep clothing and into something more presentable; jeans and a green basketball jersey.

They both emerged out of their rooms at about the same time, one with a kitten in her arms, and a drawstring bag over her shoulder, dressed in a pink summer dress, and the other with a briefcase over his shoulder and an eye on his watch.
10 Luffle Points~!