4M4Life.com

UPDATE: Lupus

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
Re: UPDATE: Lupus
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2009, 07:42:16 PM »
DAMN .JPEGs.
Awesome Points: 155
Shin's the perverted hero, he wouldnt stoop to that level.

omegadoomslayer (7:36:13 PM): You, Pryce and Whales are the Trio of Terrible

Cewt Addy Bunny (3:38:58 PM): You are a ­di­­ck.
frashprince55 (3:39:12 PM): Why thank you.

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2009, 12:20:48 AM »
This is why you use the 4M Gallery.

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2009, 12:45:47 AM »
That's the point, to undermine Paul!!!!

MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2009, 05:14:06 AM »
 [psyduck]

[kata]

Offline tkoold

• The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2009, 05:55:06 AM »

Quote:
Sent by ShinamoriAoshi on May 03, 2009, 12:31:11 AM
Quote:
Sent by tkoold on Today at 12:29:53 AM [/]
[/t]
Crystal must be on the 4m then cus she has lupis and her immune system triest to kill her own Organs..
[/q]
Wait who?[/q][/t]

the 1 girl he knows and is obsessed about who don't give up the nookie

time to find a new girl who has lupus tkoold! [/q]
Lol well youll probably say shes way too hard for me cuz in some ways she is, but Intrestingly, i think i got a Lucky Lucky break that has made things move more forward and more intresting then id thought they would be, See i cant even remember why or what exactly, but there were things that happened again that she got Really Really mad about, and she told me she hated me for like 2 days and usualy couldnt stand to talk to me, i think it was going to boil over as other things or times, but this time it worked out entirly different, a Freind of Crystals that i dont think she really has any clue that is also a friend of mine (as i became friends with him before i began to like crystal) told her that she couldnt be mad at me forever, and that she should either stop stringing me along or just stop seeing me all together well, she didnt stop seeing me, and suprisingly it has kind of let us move Somthing Forword, Lol in some ways i donno how i was so Lucky usualy i get shot down Long before it even gets to where i was with crystal, and then Usualy for the girl it would be a no Brainer to leave me after the road block points, so this alone is something new that has never worked out this way in my life.

Now dont get me wrong crazy enough she Still makes me work and i Meen WORK for everything and anything i get but funny, it actually worked out today that i stood firm and had her kiss me in order to take her where she wanted and have her day as she pleased and it took like 20-30 min with a little of a verbal tussle but she actually gave in and did it and she liked it lolz silly girl and of course like 2-3 min later she came up with somthing else she had to do Which was burning another music cd and i was like if you kiss me we can burn that cd and Like it didnt take her but 20 seconds to go kiss me the 2nd time, i tell ya women can be crazy wonderful persones Some times but atleast i feel like i know she wants me and that i can be Confident to be a lil of a jerk and wrangle some other things out of her, and i was even a Lil Gutsy at the end of morning  at the end of our day when she was playin with the radio while we were parked in her driveway i grabbed her hand and Kissed it for a good bye and see hit me and said i was NUTS but in the end she smiled and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek, so forward i go and we must be somthing better then "Just friends" but by far for a Novice like me i certainly had to fall for a Girl with a difficulty lvl of Hard or expert, but so far i got a Rare Lucky Break cuz as Kinjo sais its the fighting and the not being easy that Brings you closer together, and i Dont have a need to go through the drama or even have that great a carecter to Manufacture it but Amazingly it formed and things got put to chance and somehow i didnt Loose out yet and it got me past 1 roadblock so far. and it is crazy should me and crystal ever not work out in the end, i have Learned so much and thank god to have finally played the Real game and get somewhere i used to be like a Complete stray dog, i may still be a novice but Stray dog i will not be i know how it works why it works and can do things now and not be Blind, so in Some weird way it really will be crystals Loss if we ever not see eachother anymore or whatever because she Has Gone through over a Half years work of Grooming me to the man i am now to be better at dating and relationships and it would be a waste on her part if its to some other girls bennifet.

allso kinjo will have to call me cuz there have been lots of otherthings over the week that transpired and have helped me not be so vain and down on myself so maybe i can get better in ways Kinjo always wanted me too that i was incapable of over the last 7 years. so yeah and theres so much more that i could explain and talk about and stuff but i think ive rambled on enough for 1 day so ttyl.[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2009, 08:14:41 AM »
yay! your passing tough roadblocks

you know tell her you have a big mandingo (dont say mandingo) and she might be curious and you can finally get laid

play truth or dares or something, there are so many ways to advanced in a relationship, give me a call tonight or tommorrow night after 9 or go on aim, i can give you more ideas

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2009, 09:14:53 PM »
I barely read what Tkoold said, but just so you know, just become friends with the girl, and just be nice, don't be shy about anything, she won't care if she's friends, or she does like you.

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2009, 03:27:52 AM »
SRY 2 DESTROY SUCH A WONDERFUL CONVERSATION... BUT THIS IS ABOUT LUPUS. WAIT... CAN YOU GET LUPUS FROM KISSING PEOPLE? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

Oh well. TkoolD - 1 , Lupus - 0.

I can do the dance that that dude does in the Crazy Loop song... ;__;

« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2009, 09:14:01 PM »
Way to go TkoolD! The best advice I can give you is be confident, remember you da man, and just be yourself.
Don't wanna live, don't wanna be the E-M-P-I-R-E

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2009, 09:27:40 PM »
so many ways to advanced in a relationship

Such as an education to learn how to speak correctly?

[kata]

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2009, 07:29:32 AM »

Quote:
Sent by kinjokid on May 06, 2009, 08:14:41 AM
[/q]

i speak interents, not your controlled public education rules

[rulez]

[fw] + [shit] =anal

« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2009, 09:26:19 AM »

Quote:
Sent by kinjokid on May 06, 2009, 08:14:41 AM
[/q]

i speak interents, not your controlled public education rules

[rulez]

[fw] + [shit] =anal

Wouldn't it be: i speekz interwebs, not yer controlled peoples edumacation rulez?

or as LOL cats would say: I speaks cheeseburgers, not yer silly hoo-man ways.
Don't wanna live, don't wanna be the E-M-P-I-R-E

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2009, 02:55:14 PM »
Durk.. Durk-allah, mohamajihad.

Offline black death

« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2009, 05:34:14 PM »
man, lupus is my favorite type of candy.
Awesome points: 100
[refle]http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/2449/sig1kq3.png[/refle]

Cewt Addy Bunny 6:08 pm
    o.o
    you could whore yourself out

_███_
(ಠ_ృ)

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2009, 07:19:09 PM »