Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Barack Obama Officialy President and in a Good way for America  (Read 4399 times)

tkoold

• 10,000 Club!
  • Awesome Points: 69
  • The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
Barack Obama Officialy President and in a Good way for America
« on: November 05, 2008, 12:30:10 AM »

Even though Kinjo and I, we had reasons that we wanted John Mcain, today amazingly enough i have Heard 2 Speaches that are and Will be History for the Ages, words can not do justice the history that i have just saw, that America is not divided and i do Believe now that no matter who was elected that America has a tough road but a Bright future that 2-4 years from now we will pull our selves out of this economic mess i think america is in good hands, and that the fears of obama, will be just that fears, and things that should be overcome.

but over an hour ago the election was conceded as florida and most of the west came in and obama has over 320 of the electoral votes (270) to win.

Again i saw probably one of the most gracious and Honest Human lossing speaches to Bring America together and work with the other party, and i Saw One of the Best Winning Speaches shining a Glimmer of Hope that he is the peoples President and will work for the people
who didnt vote for him and dont share his ideals, he also gave one of the more honest speaches i have heard from a politician i have ever heard in awile of how america needs serve itsel;f work hard and rebuild and this president will be a president for the middle class, thats all i and kinjo can hope for.

So again i say one more time to re assure you That i have been  a witness to History and Probably one of the More if not the most Historic Moments in my life and im Glad and Amazed to have stayed up to witness it, i guaruntee that this election and its final statements will be in the History books for all and forever, Godbless America [drink]

black death

Re: Barack Obama Officialy President and in a Good way for America
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 12:37:24 AM »

obama won.

btw. AMRKA SUCKZ! LULZ!

Kedzor

• ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
  • 4M Master
  • Awesome Points: 0
    • The 4M
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 01:28:55 AM »

Its been a while since ive said it to you, BW, but serioussly, GET THE HELL OUT>

My brain pattern set does not make a reply is still more work to be mean?Are you saying we define ourselves through our interactions and expectations of individuals and think this board and it is harmless, cheesy fun in the second girl who has done that has any comments on like knights of the prisoner in which you have, or are at the same in spirit. But i'm staying here for semantics.

Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • 4M Master
  • Awesome Points: 2
  • Ohi.
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 01:38:49 AM »

Yes. I agree.

I'm glad he's been elected. I knew from the start he would win, simply because of his ideals; however I am equally anxious to see how he gets them done. I hope all his plans go accordingly. Let's hope he fixes most of our problems. Or at least sets in stone the ability to do so.

I'd say God Bless America, but as of right now, I still hate this country. All the corruption.

I'd like to see it go.

kinjo

• Administrator
  • Awesome Points: 24
  • Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2008, 07:56:08 AM »

atleast we get to live through history

tkoold

• 10,000 Club!
  • The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2008, 11:52:40 AM »

corruption is not exactly part of america its more a part of human nature the other countrys of the world are far more corrupted then ours.

Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • 4M Master
  • Awesome Points: 2
  • Ohi.
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2008, 02:55:11 PM »

Which is true.

And sadly, there will never be an end to corruption, until a supremely insane person takes over the world and is constantly honest and good. Which would make no sense what-so-ever.

tkoold

• 10,000 Club!
  • The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2008, 11:20:21 PM »

its Hitler in a nut shell

Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
  • Administrator
  • Awesome Points: 5
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2008, 07:44:59 AM »

i can yell things over and over wthout tire.this can roove eventful frfuture racial and eic cleasnings

[kata]

tkoold

• 10,000 Club!
  • The Kool Dude
    • Ranma 1/2 Fans
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2008, 05:08:01 PM »

ethnec Clensing!? amricans will rue the day we become nazi's i mean sure we have rednecks around the corner and hate groups but none of it will lead to ethnic cleansing lol...

and to say we elected obama for "Style" would be wrong too, he will get things done, and i think he will beat his own Low expectations because i think america on all cyclenders of people have a rebound of happieness and faith that will do more then any one in a office can do to rebound america, this last week at work ive watched people buy grocierys like i havent seen in a month and these were frequent customers i recognize People have money tucked away america is still doing fine and far and away from food handout lines and thousands of people on the streets nation wide of the 1930's

Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
  • Administrator
  • Awesome Points: 5
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2008, 11:39:32 PM »

dont hate the game(america) hate the players(politicians)

[kata]
Pages: [1]   Go Up