« on: December 22, 2008, 03:37:21 PM »

All winter we got carried away
 Over on the rooftops, Let's get married
All summer we just hurried
So come on over, just be patient
And don't worry
So come on over, just be patient
And don't worry

Anim E. Freez sang in his old cottage. It was a misty winter night. He worked furiously over his table trying to pen a book called "Wandering Mountains". He feared that he would never finish it just like his other words entitled "The Journey of Hashbra and Pandora's Box" and "The Tears of Aeoz", he sat in dread. A few of his acquaintances has been successful with their works "Alchemy Academy" and "Death Crater".  He smashed on his table and flung his quill. He would never write a book with no enthusiasm. So he put on his frock and left his humble abode.

Outside it was a chilly, windless evening. The streets were lit by twilight and snow could easily be seen falling. Anim looked up and saw two signs reading "4th and Madison", it was the street he and some of his co-workers lived on. The all worked for a guild and were all placed in "Madison Housing Square"; a somewhat unknown community in the city of Snitz.

Anim wanted a piece of chocolate from the finest lands in the world, so he ventured to a corner shoppe named "The Armored Whale". It was quite a ways away, but he knew he could make it despite the cold.  Snitz was quite a city, one could easily fall in love with the beautiful architecture that enhanced on the Victorian age. Drops of reality however seeped in as one reached the main streets and avenues. Signs depicting "Lawl Fine" and "Brick Toss", a new video game, could be sighted.

Alas, Anim finally made it to the shoppe and kindly expressed his gratitude to the keep named "Furgosen De Bladderfooshten". Whom had recently baked potato skins and left them on the counter as a snack for customers.  With somewhat of an obsession Anim kindly stated happily "I'll take a potato chip, and eat it!" With that Furgosen brought anim his usual order, chocolate bars, woober goobers, snippity snaps, and crabble pats.

"Aye", stated Furgosen, "will ye be seeing that new film at the new  theater. The one with that whatyamacallit, ah! Death star? And that actor named Shinamori?"

"Alas, no. I have ran out of extra Posts to spend on such a leisure, that tax last year took half my income! I guess I should not have spammed the community billboard with those missing posters for Waldo!"

"Aha, you should save up some extra money, My dear boy. The blessed day is coming ye know." Stated Furgosen.

"Of course, now good day my man, and a blessed many more!"
And with that Anim strutted down the street with a basket of fresh goodies. It was getting late now and if one stood out too late, the Night Police would surely snatch one up and and throw him into jail to be forced to roleplay. Anim quickened his step, his stride kept no pace as he quickened and slowed and to not slip on the icy streets below him. Now, as soon as he had gotten home he had noticed a hole in the pocket of his Frock, which had just so happened to hold his keys. He scolded to the heavens:

"Oh why have I been forsaken?"

Locked out of his home he would have to sleep in a companion's loft across the street.  He slipped on the ice dropping his goods and cursed the heavens again. Luckily however his companion's home was lighted which surely meant he was awake. With a simple "Hello" and "How do you do?" Anim captured the man's attention, whose name was T. Omp. he was a philosopher in the guild and had written many theories, which actually drove him mad. One case was that he set out to prove that tacos and pies were actual gifts from the gods above. Anywho, Anim quickly explain to Sir Omp the situation and was allowed access to his home. Which was oddly filled with the bones of long dead chickens and fowl. Wishing to sleep in peace Sir Omp left Anim to rest his guest room, which was badly kept and obviously used as a storage room.

Anim would need his rest, He had a meeting in North Snitz with the High-King, about the recent outbreak of wolves who attacked in a flash. And if that was not enough, he had to meet the normal Kings and the Princesses of the land! What a shame, one was always brutal and the other blue.  The kings were not as pleasant either, one always introduced himself as "The Cool Dude", which was highly wrong. Night broke, and Anim fell fast asleep, dreaming of a man named Bob and another Tom who met in Mexico and fused into a horrible monster.  Luckily enough day broke his dream and Anim was off to the castle. In day old clothes that it, not a very great first impression.

He took the tram from Madsion to the town forum, of which he would take a carriage to the Royal Palace. When he arrived it was noon and he stopped at a local garment shoppe, to change into more sophisticated clothing. Of which he chose black trousers and a scarlet frock.  He then walked to the palace with his portfolio in hand up the many steps to the first chamber. Royal guards called "Moderators", led Anim into the other chambers and then finally into the Throne Sanctum. the Palace was outfitted in white and green trim, but it somehow changed according to the High-Kings taste.  Anim opened the doors to the Throne Sanctum. It was large and very spacious. The High-King sat on his throne, below him were the Kings, below them were the Princesses.

"Sir Freez, I welcome you to my home. I hear you have a case for me?" The High-King stated.

"Why Yes my liege. It is about these werewolves. They have attacked our lands and ravaged our homes, many have been bitten and may join the Devil's Army at an alarming rate!" Anim sated.

"Yes, yes , I know, I know. I shall organize a brigade, and we can speak over the details at lunch, I am quite famished."

"COOK!" He yelled.

"Yes Lord Kinjo" The chef replied.

"We are ready to feast, set the tables and be quick about it, Omutsu."

"Right away Sir." The Chef said as he scurried away to the kitchen.

"My dear Princess Blue, please be polite and get out of your Penguin PJ's and then join us again."

With that he left with his Ryal Family, including Lord Flash of whom Anim suspected of being a werewolf.

The moderators led the group to the dining hall, the feast was outrageous in size, and even more in taste. Nothing was more delectable or well crafted, there was one delectable named the "Krn Fly" from Korea, which was most appetizing.  During the meal they groups poke of the situation with the werewolves and how to rid them from the Kingdom. They finally settled on issuing a country wide vaccination and blood test, and those who failed the test would be banned forever from the land.

The High-King was most pleased with Anim. After however, was a different story. He had called his children down stairs and sat them on his lap, the small group included "Little Sally Sue", "Marv", and all of Kinjo's kids. He asked Anim:

"How do they look? A beautiful bunch are they not? Worthy of five stars!"

Now being a big mouth, and critical man alike, Anim stated

"Poorly fed, horrid in appearance, and bad in speech alike. Never show me them again! they are worthy of no stars."

Not very clever, but yet it was true. His children were hideous.

The High-King was furious! He had given Anim a great scolding and beating alike, taken all his posts leaving him poor, his title of prestige and banned him to an unknown island. He was stripped of everything and more.

Now then, Anim sat on a cold island somewhere in the ocean being guarded by moderator's who who hated to stand in the cold to make sure he never escaped.

Ironically enough,  Anim found out a great plot for Wandering Mountains. Too bad his only audience were two moderators who muted his voice from their ears.

"Ah! bah!"
"A Merry Christmas to you too ye haters! At least I have this whole island to roam! "

He stated after they ignored him. After this, 4th and Madison never welcome Anim E. Freez back to their homes or streets. He became somewhat of a myth but also a great legend for speaking truth into the High King's ears.

The End.

[Merry Christmas from AF, and Happy Atheist Day to Chickan.]

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
Re: Black Death And All His Friends
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2008, 03:45:40 PM »
yay! animefreeze posted! i hope you decide to stay, and im sorry for making u mad!  [yoshi]

and marry xmas to you too  [xmas2]

Offline Snow

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2008, 10:52:03 PM »
uhh, wtf? I don't get any of this.
"Flow is what keeps you running, what keeps you alive."

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2008, 12:28:35 AM »
uhh, wtf? I don't get any of this.

Its just AnimeFreeze talking about shit that happened recently on the 4M in the best way he knows.
Awesome Points: 155
Shin's the perverted hero, he wouldnt stoop to that level.

omegadoomslayer (7:36:13 PM): You, Pryce and Whales are the Trio of Terrible

Cewt Addy Bunny (3:38:58 PM): You are a ­di­­ck.
frashprince55 (3:39:12 PM): Why thank you.

Offline Wesker

• Veronica Hates Me
    • Marv The Zombie
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2008, 09:37:08 AM »
Welcome back, AF! Let's get AB back as well!
Awesome Points: 585

http://wesker.flashcartoons.org

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*Minor Threat*`·¸.´*****
*******`·.¸(¨`Forever·´¨)..·´*******
**************`·.¸.·´************

Offline black death

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2008, 01:59:07 PM »
Lol Aethiest day.

I celebrate Christmas I believe in Christ just he isn't a savior. :P

Hey AF wazzap!

If i read that right then i agree, i beleave there was a man named jesus, and he TROLLED everyone and then died.
Awesome points: 100
[refle]http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/2449/sig1kq3.png[/refle]

Cewt Addy Bunny 6:08 pm
    o.o
    you could whore yourself out

_███_
(ಠ_ృ)

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2008, 03:55:30 PM »
You should write books, AF. Fo Sho.

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2008, 04:01:51 PM »
and publish them on the 4m!   [yoshi]

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2008, 06:11:05 PM »
That's what I'm doing once Skyrazor is finished. ;)

Offline black death

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2008, 01:54:06 PM »
whales is an entrepreneur!

o.o

_███_
(ಠ_ృ)

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2008, 01:23:47 AM »
lol, im a [cen] ing actor, i dont act and i cant sing for shit, BD would know

Offline black death

« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2008, 04:17:31 PM »
Oh lawd, sounds like someone shoved shit in your mouth when you sing.

o.o

_███_
(ಠ_ృ)

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2008, 12:00:50 AM »
Exactly, haha

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2008, 01:57:29 AM »
i just use a lot of profanities

[kata]

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2008, 12:08:00 PM »
Like the Tourettes Guy!

Offline black death

« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2008, 04:54:34 PM »
tourettes does not actually make you just yell profanities.

o.o

_███_
(ಠ_ృ)

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2008, 10:26:28 AM »
i have tourettes when i play gears 1 and 2

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2008, 04:24:13 PM »
so do I in Combat Arms

[kata]

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2008, 06:01:02 PM »
Haha, BD called me the Tourettes Guy on Combat Arms.

Offline black death

« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2008, 06:09:21 PM »
so do I in Combat Arms

No you don't.

Haha, BD called me the Tourettes Guy on Combat Arms.

but you do.

o.o

_███_
(ಠ_ృ)