4M4Life.com

Awakening of Time

Offline Adelaide

• ♥ Ich bin dein Kaninchen! ♥ ⊂(˙ワ˙)⊃
    • PLURtanz
Awakening of Time
« on: June 17, 2009, 12:06:02 AM »
EDIT: If the spaces fill up, and there are still RPers who wish to partake in this particular RP, I can make more positions available. =]

The Story

The world runs it cycles, everything's a cycle, from the life cycle to the water cycle, everything is replaced in time. But when time is thrown off track and the world is stuck in an infinite night time what is to happen to its inhabitants?

Welcome to Ryoko, a land that has forever lived in a conservative manner, and worshiping the six holy ones. For each god or goddess, a job is given. And once fulfilled they become dormant, their souls resting dormant in the bodies of every day humans. The humans, as it would be, are unaware of their dormant godly spirits, and live lives of average humans, until they die, and the spirit finds a new host.

After so many generations, the cycles have been known to fall off track, and the six chosen ones must awaken their spirits, or let the world die. The task would be easy if not for the curse placed upon the land by a dark priest thousands of years ago.

It was the first time the world has been frozen in the pitch darkness of night for such a length of time, when an unfaithful one attempted to take position as god of the land, while the holy ones lie dormant. His dark magic tampered with the planet's balance however, and forced the spirits into premature awakening, ripping them from the ill prepared human bodies they lay dormant in.

This gave perfect opportunity for the priest to use these fallen bodies, who were already conditioned for spiritual possession. In each body an artificial dark soul was placed, forcing them into becoming, what is known by legend, as the six devils.

Just as the six holy ones' souls were passed down from generation to generation, so were the six devils. When the holy ones are to awaken, the devils too are, and it becomes a race against time to reach the holy altars before these devils. If the devils were to be able to reach the altars first, it would consume the world in forever night and terror.

Once every altar has been reached, the holy ones (or if it should be, the devils) are to return to their designated seal and break it. Only then can the world be salvaged.

Holy ones are identified by a glowing white light that appears on the back of their hand during the awakening. Devils have black illuminating marks on the back of their hands.

This takes present in current times and is fantasy based, but I am not allowing guns as weapons.

Map:

Continents:
Naichi- This is the mainland, inhabited by mankind. None of the other continents have humans living on them, but are visited annually to give gifts and sacrifices.
Natur- Here is where the Altar of Earth lies. It is covered by dense forest and life.
Asche- Known for its incredibly high temperatures, and frequent forest fires, Asche is where the Altar of Fire is located.
Seegebeit- Location of the Altar of Water, Seegebeit is marshy and the entire land is covered in very shallow waters, though it sometimes dips into deeper bodies of water.
Verworren- The location of the Altar of Darkness, it is dim lit here, and cold. It faces often, furthest from the sun, and goes through long night cycles and brief day cycles.
Strahlend- The Altar of Light is located here, and, opposite of Verworren, it is warm here and most often daylight, with brief periods of nighttime.
Himmel- Mainly meadow with strong winds, here is where the Altar of Air is located.

Seals:
Holy Seal- When the time of awakening has come, Holy ones must come here to release their holy spirits, and then travel around the world, in order to enchant each altar. When all holy ones have reached their designated seal, the group must then return back here, and placed their hands upon the seal to unlock it.
Devil's Seal- Similar to the Holy Seal, the Devil's Seal works the same way, except with the devils.

Mainland (Naichi)-
Keigwin: A coastal region with the best beaches and the biggest amount of tourism, it is known for its tropical atmosphere.
Forsythe: Big on hunting and smithing, Forsythe is rather populated and proud.
Hikaku: Most populated area in Ryoko, Hikaku is a calm place of mainly the middle class. They explore various trades and markets.
Kiako: Town biggest on education, Kiako is wealthy and has the best Univerities in Ryoko.
Jairan: Lower class living quarters, still maintains cleanliness to the best of its budge, though lacks jobs and has much crime. Jairan is a more religious and mor'alistic area.
Tatsu: Broken into three districts, ranked according to wealth, and is the biggest trading town in Ryoko.
Aisuke: Laid back atmosphere, Aisuke is low on crime and known to many as the city of love. The people are friendly, and wealth hold less meaning here than in the other towns.
Isle: A tropical island, that is mostly a fishing village, though get massive tourism during the time of the awakening.

Six Holy Ones:
1) Mitsuye Sauda (light) --- Tatsu [lower district]
2) Marissa Keifling (earth) --- ???
3) Joey Fontain (fire) --- ???
4) Nixie Renita (water) --- ???
5) Myougami Zenaku (dark) --- Forsythe
6) Kamden and Kari Baine(air) --- Keigwin

Six Devils:
1) Tamasa Almana (dark) --- Tatsu [upper district]
2) (earth) ---  ???
3) Saul Damien Xavior (fire) --- Forsythe
4) Kyla Mizuko (water) --- Hikaku
5) (light) --- ???
6) Daggron Shinsei (air) --- Yet to be stated.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Heroes are reopened due to drop outs. Please try to fill them. Thank you for the effort. ~Addy

EDIT: Something I didn't mention is that once awakened, holy ones go to Isle and devils travel to the dark seal, where the prophesy is explained. The holy ones are explained a lot better to them, than to the devils, because its more organized. The devils seal is blocked off so that only devils can enter.

The awakening tends to have an overwhelming effect on the person, that toys with their emotions. Devils' evil souls urge the feelings of hatred and anger, sorrow and angst, and other negative feelings. When the mark appears on the hand, and it is viewed by the common man, devils are descriminated against and rejected. Holy ones are treated better than the average man.
I am the creator of awesome points and therefore I have a never ending supply.
10 Luffle Points~!

-------------------------------------------
********(¨`·.·´¨).I.(¨`·.·´¨)* *********
****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Love`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*ZombieHugs*`·¸.´******
*******`·.¸(¨`· Forever·´¨)..·´********
**************`·.¸.·´********* ******
[refle]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_22_05_09_12_36_39.png[/refle]

[img]http://4mchan.org/Forum/gallery/1_27_08_09_1_54_05.

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
Re: Awakening of Time
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2009, 03:28:06 AM »
The bell rang as the school yard filled with students,among them walked two girls, best friends. The one to whom walked on the left side as a beautiful blonde, dressed in a light peach summer dress, the sun glittering in her wide blue eyes. She walked with a rhythmic pace, ahead of the other, as she twirled on her heel, turning to face her friend.

"Last day of school! Can you believe it, Tama?!" she asked, her head tilted to the side, as he eyes were shut gently, and her lip curved into a smile.

"Hardly, I can't wait to get this summer goin'! What are you doing over the vacation?" Tamasa asked her friend. Tamasa was taller than her friend, and wore darker clothes. Her hair was black and tied back into two hind pig tails, that dangled loosely behind her. She too had blue eyes, but of a differently toned hue than that of Mitsu.

Mitsuye pursed her lips, "Well I was hoping to walk along the beach, and towards the end of the summer there's going to be a carnival that I just can't wait to go to!"

Tamasa laughed, "You're so odd! You're already looking forwards to the end of summer!"

Mitsu laughed too as they walked along, leaving the courtyard, and walking off school grounds. "We're still on for tonight, right?"

"Of course, I already told my parents, so we can go straight to your place- at least there we can get out of this sun!" Tama replied.

"Why?" Mitsuye replied, "It's so warm and bright!"

The girls continued talking as they walked, until they reached a tall apartment complex. They entered into the cool air conditioned corridors, and went of four flights of stairs, before branching off into another hallway and stopping in front of a door. Mitsu pressed the key into the lock, and listened to the click of the door opening, as the girls entered into the apartment.

♥-----♥-----♥

Kamdem and Kari sat in the sand, looking over the ocean waves, as they crashed against the shoreline and then pulled back into the ocean. They had been on break for a little over a week by now, and enjoy every moment of it. The sun beat down in them, their blonde hair rushing in the wind.

Kari looked over at her dear brother, "You still gonna help me learn how to surf?"

"Hmm... Nope! You'll fall in the ocean, you're so clumsy." he grinned.

She shoved him, "Am not! You promised!"

"I take it back," he replied, laying back in the sand and closing his eyes. "I don't feel like it anymore." After a few moments of no response he sat up and started to open his eyes when suddenly... SPLASH! She spilled a bucket of cold ocean water over his head. "KARI!"

She grinned, looking all innocent, "Yes, brother?"

"I'ma kill you for that!" he growled jumping to his feet.

She turned on her heel and raced through the sand, "Neh neh, neh neh, nee nee nu!" she taunted, "Catch me if you can!"

He laughed chasing her down the shoreline, halfway down the beach before stopping, putting his hands on his knees and bending over, breathing heavily, "Fine, I give, you win!"

She smiled, turning around, "You let me win though!"

He laughed, "So? Do you want to learn or not?"

"Alright, c'mon!" she replied, moving towards the rental shack on the upper end of the beach. She had a good feeling about this summer, it was going to be quite an adventure!
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Pryce321

• Neko Master!
  • \(≧∇≦)/(=w=) ಥ﹏ಥ
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2009, 02:38:46 PM »
The boy seemed very out of place, running through the crowds of well dressed nobles dressed in his, what would be considered shabby in this part of town, cloak his "work clothes".

Kaito finaly arrived at the location of his current job, a large manor even by the upper class standard belonging to the Ferlin family. After he knocked on the door he was greeted by a woman with a very cold stare "Yes? How may I help you young man?"

"Umm...I'm the uhh...the worker you called for miss..." Kaito said very nervously "I presume you're Mrs. Ferlin?"

"Yes...I am. Well young man should you not introduce yourself as well?" Mrs. Ferlin said with an obvious tinge of irritation.

"Oh i'm sorry sir! I'm Kaito Fukuda and i'll be serving you today!"

"Well come along then boy." Mrs. Ferlin said leading Kaito into her home and closing the door behind them.
Awesome Points: 575

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2009, 04:38:02 AM »
Mitsuye's apartment building was located in the lower district of Tatsu. It was a ten floor building, with a basement for storage, made of brick stacked on top of brick, laid side by side and cemented in place. The door was aged maroon color, covered in dirt, with fake gold lettered that read across it "Mickley Run Apartments. F." The yard was mainly grass, with a walkway to the door, but there happened to be an enormous tree to the left.

The halls were made up of off white, closer to tan color, and the carpet a greyish green, which ran up and down stairways and along corridors and hallways. The entrance had mailboxes, faux silver, with a key hole in each.  Each step creaked as weight was put upon it and all the doors were a cool sage color, each labeled with a number.

This building has been the one Mitsuye had grown to know, and so it would be the one she would forever have to live in, with the small amount of money her and her mother's bakery brought in. Tamasa never seemed to mind the quaintness of such a small place, despite her own wealthier upbringing.

Mitsu's apartment was a small one, with only one bedroom, which belonged to her, a living room, and kitchen and dining nook, and a bathroom she shared with her mother. Her mother slept on the couch.

All the carpets were the same tan color, all the walls white. The furniture was basic, couch and love seat, old analog tv, coffee table, dinner table, four chairs. Not too much else. Mitsu's room was the only with any sort of color, and it was a baby pink shade. She had a full sized bed, and a dresser, with stuffed animals, dolls, and little ornaments of cute little animals. In the corner on a night stand was another analog tv, and the bed was covered in a flowing pink blanket.

Both girls sat on the bed, and looked at each other.

"When's your mom get home?" Tamasa threw herself down, laying on the bed.

"It's gonna be another late night for her, I think... She wanted me to take off, so I could spend time with you..." Mitsu replied, standing and winding a little bear ornament box. Inside was some saved up loose change, and a little necklace inside, with a bear hugging an alexandrite gem stone; her birth stone, and engraved into the inner most portion of the lid, was a poem:

You have a special place in my life
that you’ve had from the very start.
I see your smile when I close my eyes -
your name is written on my heart.

For the times I can’t be with you
and perhaps you’re feeling blue
I’m sending you a bear hug
with love from me to you.

Love,
Your father

And the song that played, when she finished winding it, was a sweet sort of lullaby. She smiled back at her friend, as the song played. "Wanna help prepare dinner? I told mom I would at least do that for her."

Tamasa jumped up, "Sure! What're we makin'?"

"I gues stuffed shells..." Mitsu replied, wondering off, into the small kitchen area, to begin preparing supper. Tamasa followed close behind.
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Red

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2009, 06:07:20 PM »
"Ahhhhhh..." Shin yawned loudly, not bothering to cover his mouth as he very slowly made his way into Tatsu's upper district. "It feels so weird not having school." Shin said to no one in particular, his hands in his pockets. School had be let out for him and Shin was now looking for something to do. He didn't need money, but he thought having a job just might help him pass the time.

There's got to be some kind of work in Tatsu for me. Shin thought and at the same time he brought his arm arm up to scratch his head and then quickly fixing his hair, patting down whatever hair was out of place. Shin often wanted to keep up his appearance and look as clean as possible.

Offline Soloxius

• H̻͡E̒ͤͦͨ C͐ͩ͗̚O̿Mͪ͊ͫ͊͌̓ͮĚS͌͗
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2009, 05:31:15 AM »
Saul strode quietly through Forsythe, the local guards watching him silently under their wide-brimmed hats. Using his scythe as a walking stick, he walked towards the nearest building, pulling back his hood and revealing bleached white hair. He shook his head roughly for a moment, getting some airflow under his average-length hair, and cooling off. A local guardsman was sitting a few feet to his right.

"Crazy hot weather we're having, eh?" Saul said, suddenly turning to face the man. "Is it usually like this?" He smiled widely. The guardsman, obviously caught off guard, mumbled a little something. Saul looked confused for a moment, then moved closer. "I'm sorry, I couldn't quite hear you, sir." "No, it's usually alot cooler than this," the man said, speaking louder. "You just came on a hot day, it seems."

Saul pondered this for a moment, smiling. "I guess you're right... I'm looking for work around these parts; I'm an average blacksmith and metalworker... Know of anything?" The man looked at the youth... well, looked up at him. The "youth" stood well over 6 feet tall, taller than the man standing on the step above him. The man seemed a bit... unnerved by this realization. "Uhm, can't say I do, young man... What's your name? I'll keep word out for you."

Saul bowed deeply, saying "I would be honored for you to do so, sir." He straightened. "Saul Damien Xavier, at your service, sir." Again he smiled, genuinely. The guard noticed a thin red crescent over the young man's left eye, and wondered how in blazes he'd managed to get a scar there without losing his eye. "Sure thing, son, I'll send word out a young man's looking for work."

Saul bowed again. "Thanks for your kindness, sir. I won't forget it soon." And with that, he walked away, seemingly to another building to ask for work. The other guardsman nearby walked up to the first. "Was it just me... or was that kid kinda freaky, Malcom?"

Malcom took off his hat and wiped his brow. "I'm not sure, Stiles. There's something about him that seems alright, and yet... not alright. Keep an eye on him, just in case." Stiles nodded, and left the porch to follow the newcomer around the town.
15 Awesome Points and counting...

*****`·.¸.·´*   Everyone  *`·¸.´******

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2009, 08:11:25 AM »
((Yeah, I was waiting for it to be cleaned up... also did you notice my post above the one asking you to clean it up? The one pertaining to talking to Neschen? I can give him an extension if he thinks he's willing and he actually CAN post AT LEAST once a week. If not, I want at least one RP being able to move at a relatively constant pace, so if he isnt willing to commit then we should just leave him out of this one before we get too deep into the plot that dropping him would be difficult. Also, Whalesdude hasn't been on 4M in a long while, so I just assumed he's out too.))
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Nestec

• "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2009, 07:13:48 PM »

(( Yeah, you guys can go on without me in this one. ))
: :  N E S T E C  : :

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2009, 04:42:47 PM »
((I think we're waiting on you Addy-chan. >.>))

Offline Flashwerewolf

• SPIDERWOLF AP: 620
    • 4M4Life
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2009, 04:59:04 PM »
((wait, Ryoko?! She is my one true anime LOVE!!))

Offline kinjo

• Lavalle Lee
    • FLASHCARTOONS.ORG

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2009, 12:41:46 AM »
((I think we're waiting on you Addy-chan. >.>))

((No, we are waiting on YOU to get thefifthell to post his opening post before i have to toss another person from the RP to get it moving again =.=))
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2009, 11:18:47 PM »
(( I don't think he's into this one. >.> ))

Offline Adelaide

• PLURtanz
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2009, 11:43:38 PM »
((Grrr! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME LIKE! A MILLION JILLIAN ZILLIAN YEARS AGO? =.= Then we wouldnt have been waiting. Alright, he's out..))
10 Luffle Points~!

Offline Soloxius

• H̻͡E̒ͤͦͨ C͐ͩ͗̚O̿Mͪ͊ͫ͊͌̓ͮĚS͌͗
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2009, 02:55:23 AM »
<A few hours later>

Stiles sat back and whistled softly. That Saul kid had been working at Tevya the Smithy's anvil for the last 3 hours, only stopping to glance at the blades and tools every half hour or so. He was like a machine, noticing and correcting impurities and hammering out folds in moments, yet moving at a slow pace, allowing the blade to cool, staring at it with single-minded intensity. A few times, Saul glanced at the guard, who was sitting just outside, and smiled at him, only to return to his work a minute later. "Gotta hand it to 'im," the guard said to himself quietly. "'E's got an iron determination and amazing attention. 'E must've been trained by someone amazing. Seems like an okay kid... Dunno what Malcom was so worked up about!" He looked with a smile back to Saul, who was working on a large sickle. The blade was folded dozens of times... yet the way the metal was cooling... made it look like it was jagged inside. Saul looked back at the guard and smiled, somewhat deviously.

Stiles was somewhat unsettled by that look. "...what the hell?"  Saul turned to the guard, leaving the blade out to cool on its own. "An odd thing to do..." the guard said.  "Yeah, kinda," Saul replied. "So how long are you going to stare at me like some creepy stalker? The least you can do is tell me your name, heh." Stiles looked at the young man warily, then stuck out his hand. "Stiles Kirsha, town guard. What's that sickle for, anyhoo?"

Saul shrugged. "It's what Mister Tevya wanted, so I just made it for him. Want me to make something for you? I'll do it, free of charge. You seem like a pretty good guy, for a guard. So does your buddy. Most of the guards I've ever met are corrupt simpletons, driven by their greed to let crime run free. Heh. But enough about that." Stiles just stared, rather taken aback by the venom the words carried. He shrugged. "Look, thanks for the compliment. I don't want anything. My buddy just thought I should keep an eye on you for a bit. Nothing personal."

Saul's eyes narrowed. "Keep an eye on me? Why? Do you not trust me?"
"Oh, nah, we trust you, we're just careful of newcomers."
"Newcome- oh, right. It's cause I haven't been home in a while. I guess people have forgotten already."
Stiles eyed Saul carefully. "Forgotten... what?"
Saul looked down and frowned. "The death of my master, teacher... and friend. Smith."

Stiles' eyes widened. "SMITH? As in, the best blacksmith of Forsythe? Wasn't he the one that spat on Hiro after he saved the town from that gang of thieves?" "Yeah, that's the one. He did it because Hiro was bragging. Smith didn't like it, and refused service. That, and he secretly thought Hiro just paid off the thieves with government funds. Oh well... he got killed, the town rejoiced, life goes on."

He picked up the sickle, glanced over it, and quenched the rest of the heat in a nearby barrel of brine. "Life goes on. Until someone else decides that your life isn't acceptable anymore." He smiled darkly, holding up the blade.

A shiver ran up the guard's back. (Yeah, he's freaky alright) he thought. (Better report this to the head guard.) And with that, he walked out the door.
15 Awesome Points and counting...

*****`·.¸.·´*   Everyone  *`·¸.´******

Offline Pryce321

• Neko Master!
  • \(≧∇≦)/(=w=) ಥ﹏ಥ
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2009, 11:36:32 PM »
The sun shown through the canopy of the forest as Ren stirred at the base of a tall tree. After grabbing his bag he made his way through the forest and found his way to a road that led to Jairan.

He made his way into the city, seeing all the people living in the streets made him feel uneasy which distracted him. A young man had bumped into him and began running down the street. He felt where his wallet had been and immediatly gave chase.

The young rougue had made an easy catch and was amazed at how much the man had in his wallet. As he ran through the streets he ducked into an alley for a faster way to his home. Strangely though as he turned the corner a large wall had been erected. "What in the-" he said in suprise as he nearly ran straight into the wall, he backed up slowly prepared to make a break back into the streets, when he bumped into something behind him.

The remains of a man who had been violently beaten to death had been found in a back alley. People who had seen the man run in said another man wearing a coat and headband had walked in first and walked out alone holding a small pouch in his hand.

((If no one posts before I make my other character i'll just edit my post with my other intro))

Offline wurm breeder

• I wanna be com amata when I grow up.
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2009, 11:42:37 PM »
    Aven defecation dropped in front of William's shoe. "They'll probably be doing it on my head soon." he thought as he furrowed his brow. He bit into his chicken sandwich. He thought that this malicious act against birdkind would bring him joy. It didn't. He threw the rest of his sandwich into a nearby trashcan even though he was still hungry. The sandwich betrayed him. Everything seemed to betray him.

Kids were walking home from school. William noticed a particularly pretty girl go by with her friend. "Pretty? Really? That seems a bit creepy. I'm probably a over twice they're age. But why should it be weird? If they were sixty and I was eighty nobody would think twice about it. I don't use the term think twice very often. Maybe I should. I'm thinking too much. Maybe I'm crazy. My family has a history of the crazies. Talking to myself is pretty crazy. But I'm not really talking to myself, am I? I'm just thinking to myself. That's normal. I hate how normal I am." The silence was awkward, even though he was alone.

"I'm going back to work, now" He did.
60 Awesome points. huzzah!

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2009, 10:33:27 PM »
After what seemed to be a long time of walking for Shin, he was now located in the lower district of Tatsu. He decided to take a break on a bench nearby where he had entered a park. "Ahh man, I'm tired... And it's so hot..." Shin complained to himself. Shin stretched his legs and arms out and then took a look around him. The park was much like any other park, it had a playground the children and drinking fountains and a small building which Shin guessed were restrooms. Parks are the same everywhere you go, why do they have to go through the trouble in naming them all? Shin thought to himself with an incredibly bored look on his face. "I wonder what this park's called..." Shin mumbled in wonder.

Behind Shin and towering over the park he was resting in was a large apartment complex which gave off a nice shadow for Shin to take refuge under in the hot weather.

(( That's Mitsuye's apartment building. ))

Offline Girugamesh

• Boo
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2009, 02:06:19 AM »
He walked quietly through the forest, stepping carefully and kept his breathing shallow to remain unheard. He held his bow in hand with an arrow drawn back, ready to shoot. His eyes scanned the trees around him looking for an appropriate target. He spotted a large deer close by, grazing in a clearing alone. He found it to be strange but approached cautiously.  He entered the clearing and had an easy clear shot from there. Finding this to be boring he crushed a twig under his foot and the deer looked up and sprinted away. Just as the deer reached the trees he let the arrow fly and watched the deer as it fell to the ground. He walked and proceeded to skin it and remove the bones. Keeping the meat and the pelt he continued his trip towards the nearest town.

He entered the town of Forsythe, happy that it was the town he had arrived at. He approached a guard who eyed him carefully as he got closer. "Hello there sir. I was wondering if you could be so kind as to tell me where the nearest tanner in this town is?"
Still eying him carefully the guard answered "That way. Fifth house down" He said pointing to his left. "What's your business here in Forsythe?"
He chuckled lightly at the guards question "I am a hunter. I have several pelts I wish to sell to the tanner. Thank you for your assistance." He turned to walk away when the guard stopped him.
"Two more things. Firstly what is your name traveler?" He ask gruffly.
"But of course. My Name is Myougami Zenaku and yours?" He ask politely.
The guard grunted in response to hearing his name "And secondly, what business does a hunter have with a polearm?" The guard ask motioning to the naginata on Myougami's back.
"Ah, you mean this?" He said removing it his back. "I don't have an endless amount of arrows, and I would prefer creatures such as wolves to keep out of biting distance. So I figured this weapon was ideal." He answered replacing the weapon on his back. The guard seemed to contemplate his answer before smiling. Extending his hand he said "My name is Tamotsu. Welcome to Forsythe."
Myougami shook his hand and said "Thank you. You had me worried for a minute there. Well then, I shall be going now, see you later friend." He turned and continued on his way to the tanner's home.
Awesome Points = 90

I am the creator of Luffle points so i have a never ending supply. Except on Tuesdays.

I am a puppet, and Addy is my master

****(`·.·´`·. ¸.·;Luffle`·.¸.·´`·.·´)*****
*****`·.¸.·´*Addy~Bunny*`·¸.´******

Offline Pryce321

• Neko Master!
  • \(≧∇≦)/(=w=) ಥ﹏ಥ
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2009, 11:01:24 PM »
Sho Sumiko was busy digging through his closet looking for something important he needed to give to his daughter. "Argh I know it was around here somwhere" he said angrily while brushing past several old photo albums. "Ahh! Here it is." he happily proclaimed while holding a small rectangular box.

He began making his way down the hall and came to a large hardwood door. "Yuu, may I come in?" he said while knocking on the door.

"Just a moment father!" Yuu yelled back as she finished tying her hair back. She made her way to the door and opened it to let her father in. "Good morning father" she said happily.

"Good morning Yuu, are you ready for the graduation ceremony today?" he asked while showing her the box he had brought with him.

"Yes I am father, but what's in this box?" she inquired.

"Yuu, this was your mothers necklace." Sho said as he opened the box revealing a beautiful silver necklace with a a small sapphire inlaid in the pendant. "She asked me to give this to you when you came of age".

"Father it's beautiful." she said while her father placed the pendant around her neck.

"It suits you Yuu, and i'm proud of you for making it all the way through university" he said as he hugged his daughter. "But now look at the time, the ceremony will be starting soon you should be off".

"Alright father i'll be back soon." Yuu said as she headed out of hr room. "I'm heading out!" she said to her father while opening the door.

"Have a safe trip!" Sho said as his daughter walked through the large door.