• YouTube Channel
OOC Trash Can!
« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2009, 09:47:02 PM »
((DELETED OOC))

Offline ShinamoriAoshi

• The Original Pervert
S K Y R A Z O R
« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2009, 07:26:36 PM »
((I'm confused did Din and the others pass by us? or through a different hallway?))
Awesome Points: 155
Shin's the perverted hero, he wouldnt stoop to that level.

omegadoomslayer (7:36:13 PM): You, Pryce and Whales are the Trio of Terrible

Cewt Addy Bunny (3:38:58 PM): You are a ­di­­ck.
frashprince55 (3:39:12 PM): Why thank you.

Offline Red

• Elite Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Executive Taco Consumer
    • YouTube Channel
S K Y R A Z O R
« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2009, 07:31:55 PM »
((I'm confused did Din and the others pass by us? or through a different hallway?))

(( In the other direction. Arion, who you guys are following, is hiding behind the corner down the other direction. So Din and the others left the other direction to the dormitories. Help? ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
Ryuketsu.
« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2009, 11:40:47 PM »
(( I hate how we always have to wait on SOMEBODY. Lol. =_= It gives me all this free time to come up with new RPs that we either don't have enough people for or for me to make and then have wait on SOMEBODY again. Lol. ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
Ryuketsu.
« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2009, 03:16:38 PM »
(( What the-! I didn't see this post for awhile for some reason. It just went over my radar. =_= ))

Re: Ryuketsu.
« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2009, 07:26:37 PM »
Cartier looked up and saw the a girl walking toward him, diverting his eyes back to the ground he stared with increasing boredome he hadn't anyone to talk to and he thought about heading home. The girl suddenly spoke with a shrill voice that caught his attention.

" Well I think that I am ok" Cartier smiled at the girl and stood up off against the wall. "yeah a little blood never hurt anyone I probably should clean this mess up too I guess." Cartier looked at the trail that lead up to were he was standing. The cut on his hand had stopped bleeding and now was crusty dry blood. Cartier picked at the scab peeling it off a little.

"so what are you doing here signing up for the tournament?" Cartier smiled shaking his hands as if he had water on them. " Well I will be one of your oppenents if you are signing up, don't worry I don't fight girls." It became increasing evident to cartier and probably to the girl that classes were switching or just people were leaving their classes and now the hall had some ten to twenty kids there.

"Oh yeah by the way my name is Cartier Le'scott, maybe you know of me through my famous parents most don't though." Cartier twisted his head waiting for the girl to respond with what he just gave her.
Meager retentions as your heart weep…. I cry for my heart bleeds with every tear you shed and every hardship that you encounter. My blood is of the martyr and of him his myrmidon leads us to victory…………..

Offline Nestec

• "Live like tomorrow is not a promise..."
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2009, 06:13:48 PM »

Krystle gave the boy sort of a shy chuckle. She looked down at her feet, slightly embarrassed that she actually didn't recognize the name.

"Well..Sorry, never heard of 'Le'scott'...I'm not good with famous people knowledge," she admitted, a small smile on her face. She looked up, noticing the classrooms being emptied. She was lightly shoved by some boy quickly passing her to get to class.

"Oh, so you say you won't fight girls?" Krystle said, bringing up the tournament again. She then took a friendly step closer to him. "You...sure about that? So you're saying that you'd forfeit if forced to face me in battle? What a shame it would be to throw away your chance like that. And I bet you could really shred me up with those claws too if you wanted to."

Krystle let out a loud but friendly giggle, reaching her arm out to pat Cartier on the shoulder. "I'm only kidding. But gee, that would be really unfortunate for me. I would rather work for my win."
: :  N E S T E C  : :

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
Ryuketsu.
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2009, 06:33:47 PM »
(( Not posting anymore with Dan? ))

Offline Nestec

S K Y R A Z O R
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2009, 06:53:06 PM »

(( Terrific posts, everyone, good job.  [asia] The day's just about ready to end, I just need for Shinamori and Angel to respond, then I can wrap up the final scene of the day. ))

Offline Nestec

Ryuketsu.
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2009, 06:56:00 PM »

(( Not right now, he's busy RPing. XD XP XD XP Seriously though, not yet. ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
Ryuketsu.
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2009, 06:58:12 PM »

(( Not right now, he's busy RPing. XD XP XD XP Seriously though, not yet. ))

(( Go drown in a bucket of wine. =_= ))

Offline Nestec

Ryuketsu.
« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2009, 07:08:39 PM »

(( Only if your mom spits in it first. ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
Ryuketsu.
« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2009, 07:11:16 PM »

(( Only if your mom spits in it first. ))

((  [dontget]  [drool] ))

« Reply #54 on: January 18, 2009, 07:17:15 PM »
Cartier smiled back at the girl and took in what she had just said to him. The halls were getting full and it was about time for Cartier to get out of the school his classes were over.

"uhh I wouldn't forfeit against you." Cartier said in a irked voice "I would let my partner deal with all the females that I have to face." Cartier smiled happily with the answer that he gave the girl.

Turning to walk away the girl reached and patted Cartier on the shoulder, her tiny hands felt almost innocent on his shoulder how could anyone that small or sweet looking fight in a tournament that may ultimately end with death for a few individuals.

"oh yeah and as for these claws..." Cartier looked at his belt the golden claws had a little blood from earlier on them. "Tearing and shredding are for the unruly individuals and these claws do none of the sorts, they dance a dance of grace and death. They tell of old and new and fell enemies with beauty." With that Cartier continued forward walking toward the doors of the building.

" Yeah one more thing whats with everyone forgetting to tell their name when we meet we aren't barbarians at least I hope you not." Cartier yelled behind himself and smiled looking back at the girl.
Meager retentions as your heart weep…. I cry for my heart bleeds with every tear you shed and every hardship that you encounter. My blood is of the martyr and of him his myrmidon leads us to victory…………..

Offline Nestec

« Reply #55 on: January 18, 2009, 07:31:10 PM »
"Oh!" Krystle shouted after the young man. She felt ridiculous to have forgotten her manners. "My name is Krystle Amraud!"

She wasn't sure if he had heard her; he quickly disappeared amidst the thickening crowd. She smiled to herself, turning around to walk off.

Cartier's words had reminded her something important: she had to find a partner for the tournament! She would have turned back around to find Cartier to ask him if he wanted be her partner, but she remembered that he seemed to already have one.

Krystle sighed. It would not be easy for her to find a partner for the tournament. All of her closest friends were "normal teenagers", and did not take part in the violent activities of Ryuketsu. Krystle began to scan every single student passing her, looking for some who might be wielding a weapon. Time was running out for her.

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
Ryuketsu.
« Reply #56 on: January 18, 2009, 07:34:53 PM »
(( No, read the rules. X-D You can sign up someone as your Mikata anytime during the tournament as long as they hadn't had one previously. Also, fight can occur at anytime anywhere except those mentioned in the rules. I also should state that battles could also cross paths. A battle is won once someone declares that they lost or they keep fighting until they die. This means it's better to admit defeat to live to their next loss. ))

Offline Nestec

Ryuketsu.
« Reply #57 on: January 18, 2009, 07:45:42 PM »

(( Ok, cool, thanks. ))

Offline Red

• YouTube Channel
Ryuketsu.
« Reply #58 on: January 18, 2009, 07:49:27 PM »

(( Ok, cool, thanks. ))

(( Also, don't worry about posting OOC anymore. I have the OOC Trash can now and every week or month or so I will go through everything and move it into there. ))

Offline Whalesdude

• I r Nab
  • Ohi.
S K Y R A Z O R
« Reply #59 on: January 19, 2009, 11:09:16 PM »
((Thanks. And yes, please do keep it up. C:))